ITT: We pretend it's 2009

I'll start
>Wow, can you believe Tiger Woods' supermodel wife is leaving him? He seems pretty distraught over it all, I don't think his career will ever recover

Attached: tiger elin.jpg (468x473, 56K)

its over, he'll never win again

Wow how dare he cheat on his wife I demand a televised public apology! Apologize to ME Tiger!

I'm disgusted.
I'll never root for him again.

Man, this Lebron team sucks ass, there's no other all stars on the team, their coach is on the way out, playoffs are a lost cause with THAT superteam around, i just don't see any way forward

>inb4 the draft gets rigged

I feel bad for LeBron. He's too loyal to ever leave Cleveland, so he's going to spend his entire career with this dead franchise, failing to ever win one

Obama is going to take our guns any day now! Be ready!

literally me

Attached: all-fucking-niggers-must-fucking-hang.jpg (1024x576, 248K)

luv 'are jenson

>mfw da bears win da superb owl

Attached: 1538989891945.jpg (1600x1200, 208K)

Hope! Change! Obama will be the greatest president our country has ever had!

/Bills Owl 2010/

really glad i'm graduating high school! can't wait to get pussy in college

THE JETS ARE GOING TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL REVIS ISLAND BABY

wow my gf really loves me

he's such a nice guy, he'll never do coke

Redpill me on Drew Brees

this is just horrible, his behavior, it's unacceptable. he has to be dropped. plus he'll never recover so we don't lose anything.

Attached: D4IjscUW0AMIilA.jpg (693x427, 41K)

Can you believe that fucking nigger? First we let him play golf with the whites, then we let them marry A FUCKING BLONDE SWEDE SUPERMODEL, put two kids inside her, just to cheat on her with some sluts. Hopefully we will learn from our mistakes and will never root for him again.

>spain
>white

Man, blizzard really fucked up a good thing with the last two expansions. Hopefully the next one is more akin to how the game was when I first started playing.

did you guys see how vettel cried and moaned like a bitch when he lost the car in malaysia?
dumb kids never gonna be a champ lmao

heartbreaking loss but this Detroit and Pittsburgh rivalry is amazing. We were so close to repeating, better luck next year, I expect these two teams to see each other alot in the finals

He lost because his teammate cucked him with his mom and Lechoke folded like a cheap suit against the Celtics. The team had as much talent as any other shitty eastern conference team.

>2009
>greentext

Attached: 1399783743115.jpg (349x430, 39K)

I can't believe we have a Muslim African terrorist in the White House. Fucking libtards electing Barack HUSSEIN Obama.
wait was greentext not a thing in 2009? When did it get invented?

My nigga

Looks like >implying came in late 2009, but greentext was a few months later.

Attached: 1261834030868.png (1003x2809, 712K)

Will he ever win a slam again? His knees won't keep up for much longer. People always said he'd be done by 24-25 because of his physical play style. Looks like they were right.

Attached: rafael-nadal_1413807c.jpg (460x288, 19K)

>ITT: We pretend it's 2009
Hey, did you guys hear about this site called Reddit? it's really blowing up

the iphone is awesome

UEFALONA

Can't wait for Dwight Howard to bootyblast LA in the NBA Finals

Kansas is the defending NCAA champion and I just won 36k on a slot machine and I'm dating a hot Korean girl with rich parents who is going to law school

>life is looking good!

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

I'm confused. That text is green, are you saying that in Nov 2009 you could only greentext if you started with ">implying"?
Yeah, and I heard it's also a bastion of free speech where censorship is frowned upon

howd you blow it?

Yeah, it was a few months later when people realized you could greentext other words than >implying. It only took a few months from >implying to greentext stories. And the world would be changed forever. Also back then you could greentext from the middle of a line.

Attached: 1263931517553.png (918x794, 105K)

I'm thinking the Phoenix Suns are going all the way this year, we have Shaq.

Attached: shaq_300_080206.jpg (300x250, 9K)

>scores 18 holes a day
>still have time for golf

Attached: Tiger Woods.jpg (303x167, 6K)

nice

wow the dark knight was awesome! can't wait for the next one

1v1 me on rust fgt

Nothing can stop Tiger now!

Attached: 1262152347422.jpg (376x490, 36K)

for me, it's

>putting ketchup in the fridge
>I seriously hope you guys don't do this

Attached: shig.png (500x375, 299K)

But muh five million!

Never trap

Attached: IMG-20190414-WA0001.jpg (650x919, 141K)