Kansas City Royals vs Cleaveland Indians

Top of the first inning. Indians already dinged

Attached: 3452345235.png (640x360, 109K)

Are you the Saudi KU guy

Yes.

thoughts on Dotson potentially leaving?

redpill me on junis, seems like every other start he shits the bed

one of the many royals prospects that they need to give up on or try to give a second life as a bullpen guy

Moore should get way more shit for the Soler trade

KU barely has a team to field next season. If Dotson leaves, we're royally fucked next year. Missing the tournament kind of fucked.

hitters figured him out

I was thinking 6-7 seed type team if Dotson leaves. Still some prospects uncommitted, potential transfers, etc

There's an unusual fire sale going on in the program. I fear the NCAA hammer coming down soo in a form of scholarships reduction/post season ban.

Not sure how the ncaa can justify any more punishments for the adidas thing. They already booty blasted de Sousa. If they go after the program because de Sousa’s mom took money from adidas it would prob start the beginning of the end for the ncaa

Duda my man!

DUDONG

Attached: BA00F3C9-A966-4F95-BF48-FE56033FF264.png (2048x1606, 3.29M)

The feds have Kurtis Townsend on tap saying "we'll do whatever it takes to have Zion on the team"
It's going to be a political maneuver by the NCAA to save face over UNC' decade long academic fraud.

wHIT!

>we'll do whatever it takes to have Zion on the team
circumstantial evidence. and the UNC was decades long. so long that Dean Wade would’ve been implicated but the ncaa wouldn’t let that happen since they still brag about how he graduated so many of his players. WHIT DINGER

Attached: C29A1FEE-6FD6-4381-9D21-AE43A07C9C98.jpg (490x360, 19K)

and by Dean Wade I mean Dean Smith kek

>circumstantial evidence
You're absolutely right. But NCAA is judge jury and executioner on this matter. I remember somewhere I read someone saying "the NCAA was so mad at Kentucky they punished Eastern Cleaveland"

>the NCAA was so mad at Kentucky they punished Eastern Cleaveland
that’s what they say and luckily ku is Kentucky in that situation. There are teams like okie st that had much more damning evidence against them that will probably receive the ncaa rape. The de Sousa suspension was so ridiculously harsh that I feel like the ncaa knew they weren’t gonna do anymore to ku

How has Kluber become so shit so fast?

>Kluber

Guy is trash, should have dumped him when they could

Does Cleveland have anyone better who would fill his spot?

Trevor Bauer

Attached: 1499312736455.png (688x538, 786K)

>win 2 in a row
>lose 10 in a row
>win 4
>lose 10
>win 8
>lose 10
>win 32
>lose 10
>win 50
royals go 112-50

UNC never cooperated with NCAA investigation (since the NCAA doesn't have the power to subpoena) they're going to make an example of UNC by punishing Kansas.

I forgot the 16 but the final record stands

>they're going to make an example of UNC by punishing Kansas
all I can say is I think and hope you are wrong

As much as Dayton Moore did the impossible by building a WS winning team, he had a lot of duds. I'm talking about bad contracts and awful draft picks

Reminder that Moore should be fired for the Soler trade

I'll gladly be wrong I WANT to be wrong and suck dick. NCAA hammer means Self is forced out and the program going to a bad place

He did what Houston did except he took twice as long. Retarded ownership believed him when he said it was an 8 year minimum rebuild

britfat here

why do like 5 fielders run to the ball when there's obviously one person standing there?

are they trying to intimidate them or something?

Not sure what you’re talking about because that doesn’t happen

SMALL BALL

Small ball is fun. Small ball should be a Royals signature onwards

Bunting is for chads

WE"RE WHERE YOU WANT TO BE
BASEBALL WITH THE ROYAALS

Every small market team should be doing it

Dick Lovelad warming up

Sonic slam inning bois

Air Solaire!

Don't mess this up, Lovelady

Wtf Hanley Ramirez is still in the league?

Ball 4 was in the same location as strike 2

At least the pinch runner ran them out of the inning

Time for a walk off

TYBG

SPEEDY SPEED BOY

GORE GORE GORE

Yeah I’m thinking we are back

>maldy splash
lel

gg Injuns.
See ya Royals brethren. I need to crash it's almost 1 am

good night eastern hemisphere