How do we solve the diving/flopping issue in soccer Yea Forums?

How do we solve the diving/flopping issue in soccer Yea Forums?

Attached: 1549052151163.webm (1024x600, 2.79M)

stop watching leliga

NUKE THE MEDITERRANEAN
NUKE SOUTH AMERICA

more yellow cards

I don't know if I should say nuke Mecca or fuck the queen.

Pochettino says he trains players to dive in training, that diving is fine and applauded in south america, its not cheating. deserving of a nuke desu

Ban hispanics. Solved.

Being the neocons lapdog and killing women and children in Irak is morally repugnant.

Diving is just sports.

More yellow cards for simulation. It's already solved in theory but not implemented properly if it's still problematic

players are doing because the potential reward could be high and the risk of negative consequences very low

if you want to solve it, make it so the risk of negative outcome is much higher and much more costly, like straight ban during games, several games of suspensions and heavy fines for the club and players

Break the legs of the offenders and suspend them

based desu

Imagine the potential for matchfixing if that was the case, you could easily ban players for getting fouled because you 'saw' it wrong. A prime example is Cristiano's redcard in the 2017 supercup, he got fouled much harder than the ratking in the same game, and he got a second yellow and a 5match ban for his normal reaction while suarez got a pen. Imagine if they could just give a straight red for it when the current rules are already being exploited.

give red cards for simulation

every time someone dives the opposition gets one free foul against that player

This. I'm sick & tired of player rolling on the pitch like they got a ending career injury and few minutes later, they run like nothing.

Retrospective red cards. That'll stop it as fast as you like but it's too controversial and FIFA has no balls. With the advent of VAR you could even have retrospective yellows called in play if the VAR ref keeps the main man up to date.

Retroactive red card. Permanent ban from the sport for repeat offenders.
But my favorite solution is that people just stop watching. Just walk away. Ignore it. That's how you win.
How anyone can take a sport seriously when the athletes regularly behave like that is beyond me.

Or just ban spanish and potuguese speaking populations from the sport

I don't even understand what the problem is of spics. They're the biggest divers around yet at the same time are also the dirtiest when it comes to fouls.

Spics (especially South Americans) have a "anything for a win" mentality. They don't see cheating as wrong unless you get caught (same as Chinese, weirdly). A lot of them really have a hard time understanding that they shouldn't do it.

Well I can fully understand actions such as Suarez his goal save. It's a good decision.
I'm just saying that it's always spics that swarm a player with 4 midgets and kick them while they're down, then the moment their teammates come to help they begin their grand theatre.
Despicable behaviour.

Based

Everyone already knows the answer is to suspend the players that do this.
Problem is, every FA knows that if they keep banning players for it they will lose shekels because people want to watch these players play as often as possible, so they refuse to punish diving.