Explain to me why exactly They are the bad guys to this board

The other team is literally an arab blood money corporation with little actual History behind them.
Is this hatred really just more contrarianism for the sake of contrarianism?

Attached: liverpoolcrest12gb-1_large.jpg (320x480, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGOwI8AkfWI#t=3m57s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mental illness + zoomer billionaire arab / russian supporters

I reckon it is. Liverpool is a team with alot of history, like Man United, Arsenal and Leeds. Chelsea only really started picking up speed in 2003 when Abramovich took over from slimy Bates and Manchester City were established in 2009.

their fans

Because its funny when Liverpool slip which they will.

Scousers are sub human

They are not. They are actually based in all aspects, but people hate the team because the supporters are a pain in the ass for everyone else that is not a Laverplel fan.

>Explain to me why exactly They are the bad guys to this board.
reddit

We just don’t want their fans to be happy. Because we will never hear the end of it

>murderers
>playing the victim card
>dumped tons of money in the team to make it succeed
>unbelievably shilled by the media
>refballed their way to CL finals last year
>most plastic and annoying customers all around
gee idk

dude its Yea Forums

most of the people just meme, but some idiots spend too much time on this side and start believing this memes (look at /pol/ for example)

Because Yea Forums is full of contarian fags, that's it

because this board is filled with autistic spergs

If you withstood years of listening to customers bragging you'll be able to withstand a Year of The Scousers Doing the Same.
Stop whining.

City have more likeable players, a smaller fanbase with less insufferable twats, no victim complex, and actually do have history if you care to look into it. Don't give a shite who owns the club as long as they support it financially.

Attached: howdy.jpg (644x630, 75K)

Talking shit about Liverpool for 20+ years and now they are running scared.

>bandwagon hoppers
>not insufferable twats

City don't have half as many plastics as Liverpool. You're utterly delusional if you think City have more bandwagoners.

NIGGA FUCK LIVERPOOL

Jealousy, We a great manger who loves the club and players. We have history more then Chelsea or City. Were not a oil club funded by the arabs. Players love there fans and fans love the players,

Would make anyone rage.

Why do you care what this board has to say anyway
It's become so common to hate Liverpool it isn't even funny anymore, at least for me, it will be 100x times better when they win the league and all the non-british ABL shitters have to swallow their words along with their tears and go back to their shit jobs the next day.

>running scared
lmao no one is scared of emaciated skagheads

yeah ive shit in liverpool a lot over my time on spee but i kinda want to see them win so they can get some revenge on the board, Yea Forums would melt and the american ABLs are so cringy

>refballed their way to CL
youtube.com/watch?v=iGOwI8AkfWI#t=3m57s

Fuck you, fuck Platini, fuck your whole country.

They are not

Attached: _20190414_140241.jpg (1080x1091, 238K)

Why are they the bad guys? Maybe because their two forwards now to Mecca when they score?

Explain how they are a pain in the ass aside from what u see on the internet.

And your country is shit

You Livercucks just dont get it. I dont even follow the Premier League, but I want Liverpool to lose jus because of how butthurt heir fans will be, the fact that they might lose to a plastic club like City only makes it funnier.

Better watch out not to get shot in some slum instead of being butthurt about Liverpool potentially wining the league

Greece, we know you're as poor and fucked as Brazil. And this is coming from another third-world shithole. Chill.

>arsenal
>a lot of history

>as poor and fucked as Brazil
Maybe Brazil's way of living is a standard for your, but it's not for us.

>tp
>tf

wne

always the victim it's never their fault

Attached: scousers.jpg (800x1700, 447K)

/thread
also don't forget to add that Klopp is a salty hypocrite

anti irish resentment

They do though

Half of these are correct. Most if this is delusional tho

>believing liverpool is plastic next to city

mental gymnastics of this board continues to astound me

this is the mentality of a loser whose own life is total shit

>City have more likeable players

Attached: 1554408720926.jpg (604x605, 138K)

>half of these are correct
>most are delusional

the funniest bit is you aren't even joking are you? sometimes I wonder if your country really did just build a fortified starbucks around itself without even noticing

You don't even follow epl and you care so much about liverpool, utterly obsessed, ablism is a mental disease

>Manchester City were established in 2009
unironically kill yourself you pretentious little cunt

>dumped tons of money to make the team succed
So when every other team spends money it's ok but when Liverpool do it then they buy the league, absolutely retarded

i want livershit to win so i can pretend to be a fan and get 9001 salty (yous) for like an entire year

Attached: 1529247888162.jpg (690x603, 293K)

this