So they're /our guys/ next season right spee?

So they're /our guys/ next season right spee?

Attached: download.jpg (202x250, 15K)

For you

Attached: wow.png (600x600, 380K)

Leeds are a cancer.

Based Devil trips

Lifelong here. Who else misses Cellino? Now that was a proper owner.

most hated club in the country, everyone has a 'we all hate leeds scum' chant. horrible supporters.

>leeds are actually going up
Fuck lads, it's not fair, just want to see the bastards fail

ABL are SEETHING

Friendly reminder Milner from Liverpool was for a while the youngest ever goalscorer in the Premier League with a goal for Leeds

Just to tell you how old he is

You've had 15 fucking years let them have one. Prob will get sent back down once Marcelo resigns on boxing day because of some random perceived bit of undermining from ownership.

Why does everyone hate leeds so much? I always had a soft spot because so many Australians have played for them

It's because they're scum

Very scummy/chavvy place/team.

Damn, didn't know this.

they hate leeds because they aren't leeds

Blades are going up and your going to get battered by Villa in the playoffs

What makes them scum? Is it delinquency or a property damage thing?

Boomer here - I hate Leeds

Both. Their players at their peak were violent bastards that kicked the shit out of the teams they played and got away with it, and even had occasions where they got to punching the opposition. Their fans in the past were particularly notorious for hooliganism, even up into the 90s and early 2000s. They're also incredibly arrogant and think they're bigger than they are.

Any other Leedl/a/ds over here?

Attached: __serval_kemono_friends_drawn_by_batta_ijigen_debris__c450c0830d6c6b7a551a9f0c1890f8da.jpg (1188x1699, 216K)

Yea Forums's mentality is contrarian and individualistic. You don't follow the rules and you don't follow the group. When someone says 'go that way', you go the other way, when someone says 'come with us', you go alone. When someone tells me who I should support, I say fuck you, because that's how edgy I am. I'm on the edge of the cliff, waiting for the world to fall apart.

im a leeds slag x

manc propaganda

based

Attached: 4-3.jpg (470x346, 91K)