Do kids in English schools get bullied for whichever soccer team they support? Is that a thing?

Do kids in English schools get bullied for whichever soccer team they support? Is that a thing?

Attached: 1447007900882.jpg (422x347, 24K)

What's soccer?

We seperate classes by which team you support. Football is no joke over here.

we would consider it banter
yanks would probably consider it bullying though, yeah

in my year it was mostly united fans, a few liverpool and bolton fans and one girl who was a city fan.

>spent the last 4 years at uni living with a Sunderland fan
>he isn’t allowed to give any opinion on football without his team being shit on

Isn't uni 3 years?

When I was a kid all the chads liked United. Even if you were a skinny loser or whatever you would still be part of the chad group if you supported Man U. Chelseacucks got shat on constantly and bullied. Liverpool fans were okay but they weren't cool either. If you were a fan of anybody outside of these groups you were a loner incel and even lower than the Chelsea mongrels

My school was a 50/50 mix of Everton and Liverpool fans
>that one kid who supported Preston
based

We only had one professional team in my hometown so everybody supported the same. There were a handful of bayern customers in school who got bullied though

I'm from London so pretty much everyone supported a different team, everyone despised the Chelsea fans tho

Banter mostly, no matter what Yea Forums tells you people within fanbases are the same providing they live in a similar area. There's little to no difference between the majority of Arsenal and Spurs fans for example.

In Portugal you get bullied for supporting Sporting

Not that Sportingcucks don't like it, they all have to be masochists

On which class do Liverpool fans go?

Special needs.

The retard class

busy picking up ABSOs for nicking hubcaps

>got bullied because arsenal haven't won a trophy for several years and united kept winning
>go to sixth form college
>arsenal consistently win fa cups and man united go to shit
>nobody goes to the same college so can't run the banter back
reeeeeeeeeeeee

In my school (in souf),all the Liverpool fans had Mick parents so they got bullied for being knackers regardless

Went to a school in the West Midlands so it was mostly Wolves/West Brom/Villa with your usual load of what was then the top 4 customers that can be found anywhere in the country

everybody in wales seems to support liverpool

being from Barcelona it was the good old classic Barça vs Espanyol.
Barça was the cool choice and Espanyol the edgy one. and remember, I'm talking 90's here, when Barça didn't won a single CL. imagine me growing up when I was 6 or so with the dream team: Koeman, Stoichkov, and ofc fucking based Romario...
boomer memories apart, it was just banter. there were also a few valencia, atletico, athletic, real(sociedad), depor, celta, zaragoza and (real)madrid isolated guys. they were loners who usually teamed up with Espanyol supporters to balance the overal banters and the footy games at break time.

Well in my school everybody support Liverpool/Everton except the 1 black kid who was an Arsenal fan. People had bantz with him but he never got bullied for it

>scousers itt

see how bants was used here. In Britain we come up with rationalisations like this for casual bullying, fuck thiw country

lower class

>that one kid who supports Bristol City

Attached: 1553906609952.jpg (349x491, 53K)

I went to a school where everyone supported United but I supported City. I got picked on for it
BUT WHO'S LAUGHING NOW EH YOU SHIT CUNTS???? OLE'S AT THE WHEEL INDEED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET INT HE FUCKING EUROPA YOU BAG OF FUCKING CUNTS

>American posting with a VPN

Taking the piss out of Arsenal getting rekt again isn't bullying

Did any of your friends had his hair like Fernando Couto?

Don't know about english schools but Betis fans always deserved a good beating tbf

why not real madrid?

>one welsh player moves to a foreign club in 2013
>in the mind of the american, this makes all of wales instantly support said foreign club
please stop eating

T. Couldnt hack the banter

>the best player from his country moves to the biggest club in the world and caring about this stupid because americans are fat
no wonder europe is descending into chaos. it's not because of immigrants it's because you don't think logically any more.

I unironically got bullied for supporting pick related. When I joined a different school I just said I supported porto but in fact acted as a double agent.

Attached: 1547697860334.jpg (1029x1000, 827K)

What a retarded statement. You know we’ve got more goals and points than anyone since he took over right? Enjoy being poor and stupid

We used to bully an AEK fan in elementary