Warriors ruined the NBA

i pray to good beverley wont injure steph

amen

My nigga Gallinari about to light em up

>Boogie Cousins about to play 1st (FIRST) playoff game

lol, dumb nigger

this
i will jerk off to lou williams if warriors lose

So we're all rooting against the Memeoirs, right?

All the bad guys have lost today...until now

Attached: 1541221458155.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

my dubbies!!

Clippers gonna lose by 30.

Too bad they have to lose 4 times for it to even matter

itll be over by the 1st quarter aye

Fuck all Warriors nu fans, literal cancer

Is it weird if I hate black people but love watching the NBA?

Why don't the warriors practice what they preach. Their roster is 90% black or mutt, not very diverse, do they hate mexicans? Get some diversity in there regardless of competence at basketball. They make millions of dollars, they should play for $15/hr as anything above that is top 1% tier. They should let other teams win in the interest of fairness, as dominating for four straight years is systematically oppressing the rest of the league.

Attached: 1386628880890.jpg (236x236, 16K)

Not weird at all lol. I own a few niggers, feed em once in a while, and still like watching this gorillas ball!

I think I saw Lavar Ball enter the Oracle.

GAME TIME

Boogie ejected already HOLY SHIT

Zubac made the playoffs and Lebron didn't lmao.

Gallo finally healthy. it's a new ballgame

WARRIORS ARE FINISHED

Is this the part of the year where we pretend klay is an elite defender?

Finally an NBA arena where the fans make some noise.

Nope, Warriors are overrated this season. There are actually zero good teams in the NBA this year.

Nope, me too.

>BEAT LA!

BOOGIE THREE!!!

When will the NBA suspend Draymond for yapping at the refs nonstop?

draymond is so based

Rooting /ourguy/ Beverly to kill Steph

He's a good defender but seems like an asshole in person

DED THREAD

why is it so dead ?

dunno but its fucking annoying. same with Harden.

>jiggaboojam

Western conference have no fans

probably warriors fans are too liberal to stand the nazi Yea Forums banter

I always cringe when I see Draymond Green wearing the 23

That was a 2?!

>bumble

I hope it hurts you, clippies

Attached: 1551018506169.png (747x422, 120K)

Is Doc Rivers actually based?

This fucking hippies are loud

>76ers are frauds
>raptors are frauds
>celtics have always been frauds
>bucks will make the finals doing nothing but "give the ball to giannis and try to dunk 1v5"
>warriors will play like shit and sweep in 5 anyway

Attached: 1272561427869.jpg (200x198, 12K)

>selling out your team for your mediocre son
not one bit

spurdos nuggers will be kino

Attached: .jpg (585x501, 41K)

jesus christ

why do the warriors keep flinging it into the stands?

no, Rondo is the only reason he has a hip

Because everybody knows it will be a blowout

Why after two fun games, we must watch Golden Shit as the primetime game?

Attached: eh.jpg (550x710, 69K)

Doc will let Green score 50

>turn it on
>2 kevon looney fadeaways
>10-0 run

I'm out

Too much energy they need to chill a bit.

Only retards think Dray is overrated, he always brings it when it matters

step to my lue

>a fucking bridge

It's pretty amazing he's gotten so far with basically a bunch of leftover pieces. Don't really know what they'll do at this point since being a lottery team would've been better though.

I'm stumped too. I figured the nuggets vs spurs would be next with the time zone order

>literally memechucking
I hate the Warriors so much for what they did to basketball

*cough*

Warriors ruined basketball

Attached: 21E05ACA59674E81A5B6AF2371BD2FD3.jpg (846x1024, 48K)

Watch the Rockets for some real chucking, this passing is amazing

Curry is so fun to watch

In the 5 minutes that he was on the game Zubac played like a bitch and turned the ball over like 3 times.

CLIPPERS IN 3!!!

Attached: clippers__2___1_.0.jpg (1200x675, 169K)

a bunch of silicon zoomers wearing banana yellow and jumping out of their seats for every meme chuck enrages me

Attached: 1554663714435.jpg (439x439, 13K)

this nigga insane

playoff basketball with the warriors makes my nipples into diamond cutting laser beams

it was either going to be them or the rockets because morey was pushing for it too at the same time with the stats he studied

I respect the clippers effort, but this just isn't fair

Attached: 1539409403009.png (601x695, 9K)

>be clipperfag
>already know a sweep is incoming

Attached: 1479886587085.jpg (251x231, 21K)

All we need is for 4 guys on the warriors roster to cool off...

should have kept your pick

Attached: .jpg (1252x1252, 118K)

5 with green

They play an All-Star game style of ball, it’s been that way since 2016

>this passing is amazing
its almost like the passing lanes are wide open because of warriors having 4 meme chuckers on the court at any point

Half-court attempts to end quarters aren't exactly rare. And they've assisted on 13 of their 14 fg's with a lot of work inside the arc.
It's really a lot better than the Rockets offense.

>was gonna pretend to be a warrior fan the whole thread to piss everyone off
>have already lost the heart to do it

Attached: 1533943043166.jpg (836x543, 111K)

i dont actually like when the warriors plays like this desu trying to make a show of every possession

but its fun

the only thing comparable about their offenses is the end result. the methods are far different. i will watch a Warriors game ( a team i absolutely hate ) over a Rockets game any day. much higher quality of basketball.

Isn't this bittersweet for you, knowing you stole a playoff spot when everyone thought it'd be the Lelkers

nah fuck him, let him score all he wants if it means others stay cold

thats just them moving the basketball man, looks flashy but it's just them being them. beautiful basketball rustles the jimjams

Eastern Conference: Soul
Western Conference: Soulless

How about instead of watching this game we all know how it will end, we complain about how the Warriors have ruined basketball and our lives ?

i'm in

Attached: 1526464194048.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

dude lou will is so fun to watch

>LAC: 6 timeouts
>GSW: 6 timeouts
>10 minutes remaining in 1st half

that means around 20 minutes of mandatory ads at minimum before the end of the half
fuck this shit

cousin is horrible on defense. dude can't rotate for shit. some team is gonna give this guy a max

Nice of the refs to give the clips a chance

hes a goddamn ninja

marjanovic looks more mobile than him

Doesn't seem like anyone's even trying to guard Lou. Great finisher.

>defending
who gives a fuck about defense?

Attached: James Defense Harden.webm (912x642, 1.1M)

Why don't the Clippers start Lou?

now I have fucking Hey Sister Soul Sister stuck in my head jesus

This can be the goal of any thread desu

Oh yeah, that shot where Curry literally blind chucked it over his own head, one-handed, for a bounce-in was some superb basketball. What a talented individual.

To have balanced scoring throughout the line up. Means if Lou for example goes off, it forces a team to mix up their game plan. GSW has a lot of weapons though so tough regardless.

how long until kerr sics bogut onto his ankles

its wish i was a baller for me

Welp. Just got married. Not sure how i feel about it

not that great on D and his game relies on a lot of speed. hes super efficient as a bench player. probably his biggest strength so why take it away.

Is there anything more annoying than a under 12 year old kid who you see wearing GS attire despite living on the east coast?

Do y'all think the warriors gargle each others cum after each game? They all look like they have something stuck up their ass each game. Stupid ass mother fuckers.

lou is literally running a layup drill on him

>Be teacher in Houston
>New kid joins my class
>Decked out in GS gear

Attached: dutch.png (337x385, 250K)

>how long until kerr sics bogut onto his ankles
...as bogut checked in. shit.

>we all know how it will end
It would end with Memeiors getting rolled on by any team that decided it wanted to play a full game of perimeter defense. Maybe the Clippers can be the first team to figure this out.

little kids get a pass for that imo even thought it's not advised

is benching your best players and starting your bench players the ultimate 4D chess move

Warriors don't look like the super team they have in years past. They still look amazing, but I don't know, some of the pizazz seems to have gone away.

Do we have a game now?

Attached: 1554845089241.jpg (150x150, 5K)

>what a talented individual
are you arguing that? He's the greatest shooter of all time. Lucky bounces happen just as the ball rims out.

>y'all

Attached: Brown2.jpg (329x329, 13K)

you seem to be seething friend

their bench is trim desu. their whole "Strength in Numbers" shtick was coined because of their depth

their bench is pretty trash besides Iguodala

Livingston is done

that's been nba culture. Bulls fans worldwide? Remember?

It's really surprising how nobody has tried this throughout the 4 years of Warriors dominance of the NBA. Everyone knows Curry, Durant, and Cousins can't score close to the basket.

Epic bait

I'm usually an europeanboo but..
>starts two white bois
>down by 9
>put on Lou Williams and a gigga nigga
>competes hand to hand with the Warriors

Dios mio calm down

y'all posters are based

Attached: .jpg (750x525, 35K)

one possession game guys

Lou Will is such a likeable dude.

DUBS RISE UP

Is it over yet you stupid faggot?

Nets would bootyblast both these teams

Attached: 1555191316998.jpg (1200x1556, 194K)

Basketball is a sport for coloreds.

Baseball is a sport for whites, but Jose Altuve and Ichiro are quickly changing that.

Pretty soon whites will just have golf, tennis, and track and field.

this this gay ass shit boogie cant fukken defense

they slowly but surely destroyed their bench to multiply the number of starting all stars

>He's the greatest shooter of all time
No. He was given an unlimited green light after a meme year, and since then he has been shooting a mediocre percentage, but also shooting A LOT.

Larry Bird is still the greatest shooter of all-time, followed by Reggie Miller.

Fuck off poltard

Attached: 220px-NBA_Street_Vol._2_Coverart.png (220x281, 148K)

>mfw every game today is an upset

Attached: 1554779784879.jpg (720x842, 110K)

Who cares

ye thats why the best colored player got shat on by hezonja

>Hispanics haven't been good at baseball for the past 30 years

Half the teams are Hernandezs

Post >yfw if Warriors go out in the first round.

lou williams is clippers best player

always starts on the bench

why??

>mediocre percentage
>career fg% average of .477
>career 3% average of .436
Are you retarded?

>bricks a 2 from below the free throw line

close game but no tension

one can only dream

Attached: 1541658362419.jpg (342x260, 32K)

Shooting 43% with 350 made 3-pointers really isn't mediocre. He's a guy who can randomly go off and make 9-12 or 11-15 in a night. I guess you're baiting or just hold a pretty unpopular opinion but I know at least Reggie Miller and Ray Allen agree with me.

Whites have hockey.

He's been averaging 40% off 3pters for ages while still shooting 10 a game. Reggie Miller never even got close to taking 10 a game for a season and Larry Bird barely shot 3's throughout his whole career. You could've at least argued Ray Allen. His regular FG% is also really high for a guy that mainly takes jumpshots.

lou will would probably suck ass starting. some people are better suited to come off the bench. ginobli could have probably started. crawford could too just not their role

he's an offensive surge. best for feasting upon bench players, and doesn't have to defend starting caliber players.

is there a bigger cuck in nba history than kd?

Its not out of the realm of possibility. Literally ANY team that plays perimeter defense WILL beat them. Add that to the fact that memechucking tends to go cold if you don't go up by 20 in the first quarter, and Warriors can lose to any team in the playoffs.

They aren't even a team, they are a collection of guys who chuck.

This. It will only start getting interesting if the warriors are down 0-2

>>career fg% average of .477
>>career 3% average of .436
Yes, but on how many shots?

ray allen, kyle korver

Lol. Bird shoots 0.376 from 3 for his whole career. Steph shoots 0.436 (while shooting way more threes too) and Allen shot .400 for his career from three. I wonder who the goat is??

Darkskins came up in oracle to shit on these pale pussyniggas

Draymond green breaks his wrist in the 4th quarter. Screenshot this I'm from the future. Williams scores 37 119 to 125 clippers win.

>Lou Williams getting in Green's head

>He's a guy who can randomly go off and make 9-12 or 11-15 in a night
yeah, he can also go 2-12 and 3-15, the point is hes getting much more shooting chances than anyone from the bird/miller era.

putting my bets in now ty man

Harrell and Beverly are the feistiest guys in the league

This, Donkey Green be with that Skin nigga team tho

Holy shit do you understand how percentages work? Steph has shot a shit load of threes, and has also made a shit load; that is why his pct is high, because he makes 43% of the shots he takes. And he takes a shit load. Not sure what your point here is, him shooting a lot doesn’t change the fact that he makes a lot of them. Absolute retard

Idk, a lot? A larger sample size makes the numbers more credible, not less

White people need to brush their teeth

>crowd chants MVP for Curry
>not KD

>while shooting way more threes too
That's precisely why his percentage is currently higher (I say currently because memechucking will catch up to him in his later career). If he were restricted to taking real shots, his percentage would be much lower. Literal definition of memechucking.

Also Bird only played for like 2 years where the three point line even existed.

>getting much more shooting chances than anyone from the bird/miller era.
and making them at a higher clip than either of them, all while being treated as one of the most dangerous threats on the court (double even triple teams) and making three-pointers that few else would consider. If Curry decided to shoot only when he was open I'd argue his percentages would be in the 50s.

holy brainlet

You do realize the guys who take the most shots are usually the best ones. Look at the top 25 in shot attemp players and they're ALL in the HOF.

LOL

Warriors are doing those dangerous moving screens anymore but fuck are they dirty.

Who should I fap to at halftime?

not sure if Curry is cringey as hell or I'm just seething

warriors are literally moving screens the team. just go for the ankles at this point "incidental" contact

Also I like how we're arguing about this as in the background Curry is raining them down.

lmao curry dabbing on your shitty team

playing against Curry must be so mentally tiring. you're doing everything right and then dis lil nigga drops a few threes and its over

the GOAT

Attached: 1515907229174.jpg (1663x2494, 307K)

;)

steph's mom

I think you're baiting, but how is having a low percentage in fewer attempts more impressive than having a big percentage in more attempts?
You know ALOT other NBA players memechuck all the time but none of them have Currys percentage because thats how amazing he is.
Just look at Harden 3P% ffs

One of these hood niggas will snap at some in the series and break Stephs legs

cherish this dubsfam

elite as fuck, once in a life time kind of team bros

yeah, fuck this, i'm getting some t-bell
youtube.com/watch?v=e2EcP269K0I

clips just go full bad boy pistons a loss is a loss but bruise them up

>Curry grabbing his fucking own missed FT
>Los Angeles boxout skills

Oh my bad, I failed to notice your point only holds up if your retarded prediction comes true; I don’t believe Steph will suddenly start missing threes. He will continue to make threes at a large volume and great percentage. I guarantee Steph will retire with a better 3 shooting percentage than Allen or bird, because he’s not going to suddenly stop making his shots. Also, even if he did start losing his accuracy in the future, he would probably cut down on the attempts anyway

I want every Warrior fan to die

Attached: D3BA502D649A47449498333ADC42D1FE.png (677x605, 270K)

Attached: rachel starr christmas.jpg (1024x682, 331K)

who dis

>Commentators openly saying that the Warriors are gonna get refball and LA should just accept it
Kek

odds I fap, even I don't

This

Attached: 14_13.jpg (1280x1790, 292K)

her comeback saved the internet

every team gets away with moving screens cry more

Ayesha if u want a challenge

>A larger sample size makes the numbers more credible, not less
Not in this regard. Nobody was ever given the greenlight to memechuck prior to Curry. If Larry was allowed to shoot every single time he touched the ball, he'd be probably 60% shooting.

fuck no reroll, even I fap, odds I don't

some chick that posts on /gif/

qq bitch nigga. Clips collapsing

Attached: 1531125295692.png (875x527, 732K)

>And he takes a shit load. Not sure what your point here is, him shooting a lot doesn’t change the fact that he makes a lot of them. Absolute retard
You're an idiot who doesn't understand percentage increase on regards to volume see

that makes it 1:1. time to break tie
odds I fap, even I dont

That's not how it works at all.

>his percentage is higher because he makes a lot of the many shots he takes
>therefore if he shot less he would somehow... make less?
uhhhhh

time to fap time to fap

Attached: 1554691076419.gif (207x207, 808K)

The point is, with the amount of shots he's given, he's bound to become good. If Bird or someone else had a similar usage rate, they would have blown Curry's numbers away. And the defense played on him is nothing since there are two other guys who can shoot 40% next to him on the court almost all the time.

Attached: correct.gif (480x446, 3.03M)

STOP REPLYING TO RETARDS

>all those hamplanets in the stands eating trashbin-sized bags of cornsyrup popcorn or chicken wings and slurping gallon-sized sodas

Attached: amerispread.jpg (768x1024, 88K)

nephew what the fuck are you on

Attached: jerry.gif (295x221, 613K)

Holy fuck I hope the Warriors plane crashes with no survivors, I hate this team so goddamned much they ruined my sport they don’t deserve to live. Why does nothing in my life ever go right? Why does it seem like whatever I want to happen the opposite happens, it’s like God himself intervened just to make my existence painful what did I do to deserve this?

Is Norway accepting blacks... I dont like the usa anymoar

This is what they should do but they won’t

16-0 Playoff sweep incoming

Attached: 9E740FAA-2E4F-42A9-8C47-72DEFC34FD99.jpg (780x585, 71K)

that better be a shoop

You're her bitch now

ok then

Attached: Aaron10.webm (480x480, 534K)

how do these people have kids???

Just put $100 on this you better not be larping

me in the back

>getting married in 2019
Asking to be divorce-raped/cucked/probably both

James Harden is the only other player who has Curry's greenlight to memechuck and his current shot percentage for this season (his memechuckiest season) is 44%, which is higher than Curry's average.

So yes, memechucking at a high volume LITERALLY increases your likelihood of making a shot. If I'm only allowed to shoot four times in a game, and you're allowed to shoot 80 times, your chance of having a higher percentage than me is MUCH higher.

God damn watching Warriors ball is the best thing in the world.

The days of clearing the paint with defensive ends for a layup all the way to the chip is over.

keep crying bitch

Attached: steph-kd-laugh.jpg (650x386, 58K)

facts

Attached: thicc panda.jpg (1200x800, 78K)

5 hours in photoshop

Attached: amerikirby.jpg (500x422, 109K)

they allow you to marry your hands now...when did this happen

>3/5 clippers starters scoreless
They never had a chance.
Based Lou and Harrel

He's given the shots because he's good, not the other way around. He's been lights out since college.
>defence played on him is nothing
I think that's not true, having watched quite a few of his games. He's really hounded and tried to stop from getting open. Usually the best defender is on him (or Durant)

wow dude youre a fukken wizard in photoshoop

Why do non-Warriors fans even watch this shit? The NBA is such a joke

The fuck was that Kaiser Pemennete /Seventh Seal commercial?

Attached: the fuck wata.jpg (970x1068, 324K)

extra coating for diarrhea...cmon american put down the cheeseburger fries and milkshake

>that fucking KINO commercial with Klay
holy shit

curry is a carrer 48%fg you dumb fuck. Also harden shot close to 36% from three this season (curry is a carreer 43.6%)

so everything in your post is wrong

You’re so stupid dude holy hell, this post makes no sense. Volume doesn’t increase shooting percentage, if anything a higher volume of shots will result in a lower percentage, because there are more shots being taken and therefore more chance to miss shots. You’re probably baiting but goddamn, kill yourself!

Bless the mess is a real mess

fuck you abc and all your commericals

Passing the ball around for wide open and efficient shots is chucking now. This sport really is only watched by retards.

Are you on drugs?

Yes but only if you're from a wartorn african country and have a good sob story.
So if you live in Detroit or Chicago you're good to go.

44 is Hardens FG%...His 3P% is 36.
Both are lower than Currys 47 FG% and 43 3P%.

>develop incredible artificial intelligence technology after hundreds of years of technological innovations
>use it to increase the speed at which you can produce alcohol
Fucking degeneracy

Attached: 1550298867500.gif (2952x3047, 1.76M)

hey man you need a (you) or a hug I cant tell anymoar

>therefore more chance to miss shots.
No, dummy, there are more chances to make shots. Imagine if Bird or Miller were allowed to start a quarter shooting 0/5, and then being still given the greenlight to continuing chucking for the rest of the game. Obviously their percentage of made shots would increase. You sound like a person who has never played the game and don't really understand basketball.

>He doesn't know

Attached: The Seventh Seal.jpg (400x300, 21K)

yo brazilarry you seeing this shit? LMAO

Attached: 1555200214061.png (538x549, 100K)

this

Not saying he isn't good, just saying others would be better if given his freedoms. See the post above. The defenses have to focus on hounding Klay and KD at the same time as hounding Curry; no matter who defends him he'll likely stay open. He hasn't had a single heavily contested shot tonight that I've seen.

>spoken word rap """"artist"""" is your company spokesman

Attached: 1519790232623.jpg (797x876, 84K)

nice post apropos of nothing, you fucking retard. bet you made that post up having fake arguments with yourself in the shower.

Is it ok that I just root for GS now because I was a chicago kid in Jordan era and Steve Kerr was my fave player growing up. Really I am just rooting for Kerr.

im not into white girls are their and russian I can prolly date or sex

So you're saying Harden is a great shooter?

disregard I suck cock...any russian girl because I don't date white girls

today has been so much fun bro

Attached: currylmaoing.jpg (576x1024, 52K)

LOWRY'D

based

He's good. Steph is just the best ever

That's because Harden is the single biggest attacking threat on his team, defenders go much harder on him. If he had the superstar backing that Curry has, Hardens percentages would be in 50s

Lol I'm not bothered dude. Takes two to tango ya know. Plenty of arabs and african women in Oslo anyway.

>inb4 Steph Curry suffers a Paul George-like injury

whhy do they bother b ringing up this ex ref shill? hes such a tool

>6'3 guard gets an offensive rebound
kek

>Curry alone in the paint taking the off rebonds between 3 Clippers guys

Don't they learn how to box out in Los Angeles?

Beverly's just fucking trolling at this point

clips literally getting refballed, surprised curry and kerr arent criticizing the refs tonight

Mate, Curry made 402 threes while shooting 45% in 2016. No Kevin Durant

It was just him and Klay. Shut the fuck up already my dude jesus christ

>if
>if
>if
is this how non-warriors fans cope

>slaps forearm
>textbook defense

>clearly slaps arm
>"not getting any part of the arm"

Beverly and Harrell just need to trigger the shit out of Boogie and Drayboon

Curry the GOAT

oooh durant broke his hand

Does any player double dribble more than Curry?

Crazy things happen when you're allowed to foul. Runs agsinst you magically come to an end.

DURANT DIED
HOLY SHIT ITS OVER WARRIORS SWEPT IN 5

Attached: 1551031352226.jpg (2397x1386, 593K)

>BROKEN HAND
>BROKEN HAND
>BROKEN HAND
>BROKEN HAND
>BROKEN HAND
>BROKEN HAND

>Zoobac

"thought he was fouled"

HOLDING ON TO HIS PUSSY
HOLDING ON TO HIS PUSSY

AND DOWN

big ballers decide their own fate

Attached: 1538526792146.png (564x542, 108K)

durant clearly fouled him. wtf are the refs doing

>Broken rib

Durant hand broken

>durant 3-9 fg

Dont know whats going with him, looks like hes ready to move to NY

Lol do you realize how stupid you sound? Your point only holds up if they MAKE the extra shots they’re taking, which isn’t how it would go. It is harder to make shots than miss, so it makes sense that more shots would result in less makes. Also, made shots pct is much easier to LOWER than RISE, as seen by pct drop when a shot is missed vs pct rise when a shot is made. Shooting percentage is destined to become lower, and bird meme-shooting would only improve his percentage if he was able to knock a lot of shots down, which as said earlier, is harder to do than miss shots. You’re just grasping at straws that don’t exist

>Curry made 402 threes while shooting 45%
So he shot almost 1,000 threes. Jesus Christ.

Imagine if anybody was allowed to shoot that much. That's 12 threes per game. Literal memechuck.

>team had klay, barnes, green who were at 40% from three

my point still stands

He got knee’d in the rib

it was KD all along

reminds me..

Attached: ashfall.jpg (466x576, 65K)

Missing foreskin

>bumped his entire body with his giant claymation klay thompson head
>slaps his entire arm
>ALL BALL BABY! MEMEIORS WIN AGAIN!!

refs swallowing cocks and whistles

>Curry can rebound, Cousins can't
CLOWN WORLD

FUCK KLAY

FUCK HIS LEGO MAN LOOKING HEAD

clips bringing in the first unit now i mean second unit

Why did Denver name their team after a popular kids meal item?

He's an all-time great shooter, if not the greatest. You let a guy like that take his shots. That's like getting mad at Wilt for scoring so much.

Clippers are very Clown World come to think of it

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

I'm not sure what the problem is here. Shooting at a great percentage gives you the green light. Curry kept that percentage up throughout his ludicrous season and so was allowed to keep shooting.
No one has been allowed to do that because the 3-ball was not recognized as being an efficient shot and no one could make them at that clip.
Curry also led the league in driving fg% and steals that season.

Can fucking clay just stop fucking shooting already. It's like he's trying to lose this game. Curry on fire, and fucking Thompson throwing bricks every other play. Take him out already

Van Gundy forgot his meds again

On the behalf of all blockheads in the world, fuck you

>Memechucks getting no-calls all fucking game, commentators have literally no issue with it and are actually defending the refball
>Lou Williams commits a strategic foul because he knows he can't guard Durant, commentators sperg out

out of all the things to rant about he rants about a gimme foul to prevent a layup

Cloppers are slipping

>if not the greatest
lmao

Don’t bother responding, that guy is stupid as hell. He is convinced more shots means an easier chance to shoot a higher percentage, even if skill levels are vastly different.

lol fucking curry bro

Attached: 767863487526.jpg (455x376, 29K)

JVG is always on point you heretic

Beverly should have just flipped Curry upside down in the air if I'm being honest

Nothing sweeter than seeing an angry manlet getting crushed. Get fucked Beverly.

he's always been either totally accurate, or completely delusional

>That's like getting mad at Wilt for scoring so much.
Wilt was literally a meme height and playing a meme game of camping out in the key, which has been illegal for over 40 years now. Also meme goaltending, which has also been illegal for many decades. He would average 8 points, 4 rebounds, and 0.3 blocks in the post-Wilt era.

You're a fool, got it. I won't bother

Dude I hate the Warriors but this is a matter of simple statistics. Curry’s 3p% average is unusually high, and the fact that he has fired off so many shots makes it MORE statistically relevant, not less. If he were aimlessly chucking he would be sitting at a normal percentage. He isnt. The guy is a memechucker but hes THE memechucker and theres nothing that can be done. We cant sit there and say he cant shoot because he obviously can.

How in the motherfuck is that not a foul on Curry? I don't watch basketball that often, is this actually the state of the officiating?

Attached: 1535417839321.jpg (944x944, 278K)

jvg is get off my lawn boomer status. bill walton is superior in every way

if he saw the flailing faggot coming he probably would have

Attached: yep.jpg (288x175, 10K)

That would've been a flagrant if it was Bev jumping onto Curry

>momentum stopping fouls are bad
not his best take

no need to call me names if I don't buy the Curry gospel

>he's always been either totally accurate, or completely delusional
For sure. I like his candor and willingness to state controversial opinions, but not in a click-baity way like Stephen Smith

based daigo
/fgg/ bros we made it!!

the warriors are going to the finals. this is the last season in the old arena. need to max ticket sales

We've been over this already. If Bird (or anybody) was given the memechuck greenlight, their percentages would be similar.

As seen by Harden.

Steve Kerr is the best 3 point shooter in league history. Only reason you all don't know that is Phil Jackson had an MJ hardon and underused kerr

So THAT'S why the Warriors never pass

>Drayboon lacking peripheral vision

You’re wrong

>breathe on Curry
>OFFENSIVE FOUL!!!
I thought the commentator was having an orgasm

Lmaoooooo he literally stopped, planted his feet and turned his shoulder I'm dead

interesting how the only Golden State chant is a taunt and not a cheer

Oh dear. Should've been a defensive foul, no?

How the fuck does Lou ALWAYS get the crazy bounce?

>OFFENSIVE FOUL!!!!!!!!!!!
>AMAZING DEFENSE BY STEPH CURRY
wow..

the fuck?

hardens never shot over 40% from 3, what are you even talking about?

just make the 3pt line worth only 1pt. there, nba is based again

Oh would you look at that. Lou Williams given the memechuck greenlight and look how high his percentage is.

He took a charge, that is good defense

I'm glad that an extremely successful team like Warriors plays a fun style.
Imagine if the Rockets had a dynasty and everyone tried to emulate that eyesore style of playing.

thats just how you interpret it because you're already hurt while hearing it

>elbow you in the face
>foul on you
lol

>Tfw Lou will is fucking wet

Is playoff Donkey for real?

Im sorry, but what is Lou will’s 3 pct this season? I’ll wait for you

werent they going to get rid of the defensive foul when an offensive player forces contact? or is this some BS curry only hitch?

Its just not true. Youre acting like theyre fucking practicing threes on the court during the game. They practice threes all day off the court and get a limited number to sink during the season. If they shoot 1000 during the season they shoot 50000 in practice, and guess what, the percentages for a 3pt shooter like Curry are higher in both areas than they would be for some other shooter. His mechanics are unreal. Youre just wrong.

Play AND LOVE,LOVE! Lili!

Attached: 1555186438267.png (435x443, 431K)

no it's the traditionally taunting rhythm. same cadence in hockey when the crowd chants the opposing goal keeper's name after giving up a goal.

intriguing flex tho

His percentage has increased every year that he's been given more opportunity's to shoot. Didn't have such a high shooting percentage when he was riding the Thunder's bench, did he?

Warriors are better when Durant sits and curry takes every shot

>when new fans/casuals post their thoughts

lurk more etc etc

Why doesn't Beverely just sacrifice himself and get in a fight with Durant and/or Draymond so they can get suspended for a couple of games and this series might get interesting?

Attached: looking at walking garbage wata.jpg (1057x1080, 339K)

>m-m-memechucking is just a meme

>trying to out-meme the warriors
Thanks, Doc. At least we won't be part of the upsets today.

Attached: 1465755406631.jpg (1460x1797, 303K)

why can't isis just launch their terrorist attack on oracle right now?

Blow up Curry's knee like he did Westbrook. Then drop Draymond with a punch while he's being ejected.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=KRQQZOFvPc4

Bro thats just Harden getting better as a player.

>only games on are blow outs
if Nuggies Spurdos isn't good I'm killing myself (passing out)

is that you, cheez?

he'd have free drinks anywhere in USA for the rest of his life

like kobe in toronto

How much of a little slut is Jessica that the dad would build an entire pool to get her to come over

If only Curry could play this way in 3 out of 4 games in the Finals, he’d be a 4x Finals MVP by now

Yeah, I'm sure the Bay Area would love him.
Also isn't the second most popular player?

could be Jessica's Mom. get her to drive over and invite her in for a drink while the kids frolic in the pool.

he played better than this in 3 of the 4 games last season and didnt win lol.

>kyler murray
>future star
oh no no no

ayyyy81

Gun to your head, Doris or Lisa?

Imagine what score might be if that fucknut clay Thompson would just stop shooting

>the Bay Area
is that even a part of the USA at this point

>he thinks players get "better"
Lol.

This draft has almost no blue-chip talent in it and anyone who drafts a QB other than Daniel Jones is making a mistake

>while the kids frolic in the pool

you really didn't think this out that thoroughly did you? lol he hasn't even broke 37% since given the mighty and powerful "greenlight"...

as his attempts increased, his numbers have done the exact opposite of what you're stating. since given the green light.....his percentage has dropped.

but fuck all that, your initial argument is so fucking dumb to begin with that i didn't even have to look his numbers up. i would have bet on the fact that his percentage dropped once he was given that powerful "greenlight."

>stepping foot in the bay area

Attached: 67h4c1sg1pm01.jpg (1125x1114, 82K)

kirsten

huh?

yeah, i feel bad for whatever fanbase has to endure >black qb meme next

They’d be winning in a blowout like they are now?

technically. I'm sure they'd like to float off and attach themselves to some lefty Euro country.

>PLAYOFF IGGY IN THE HOUSE!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Katie Nolan

Threadly reminder Memeiorniggers don't know shit about everything yet still talk shit about everything.

>the three that saved Yea Forums
can he do it again?

Attached: irving.jpg (750x500, 311K)

gonna be a Brook Lopez three this time

Wtf are you talking about, moron. Gos three point percentage went from 33% in 2016 to 37% this season. His FG percentage increased from 43% to 44%.

Holy shit, you're actually arrogant in your stupidity. I guess ignorance truly is bliss.

who ready for /fundamentals/?

okay based

Cousins is a bum

Stephanie's three point shooting tends to fall off in the playoffs though

If GSW won that game their reign would be over by now and KD never goes there, if anything that 3 killed Yea Forums and /nba/

is 4chanX ever gonna be fixed???

That retarded white lady definitely fucks black people

this game fucking sucks. i liked it when the clippers were formerly in the lead

"Golden State" really needs to change its' name to Oakland or some shit. It implies they somehow represent the entire state when they most certainly do not

San Francisco here
Take us, bros

what's wrong with it? It's been loading kind of slowly lately but I thought it was just my browser being dumb

Seeing these Warriors fans is so irritating, theyre all so smug looking, it makes me happy knowing that at least one will die on the drive home

>not fucking superior cock

where does kd go if warriors win that series?

It's 2019 friend, everyone fucks black people.

Attached: shortyandbrendafromthehitmotionpicturescarymovie.jpg (864x480, 35K)

>everyone fucks
h-haha yeah he's right guys

Dumb nigger

Fuck SoCal
Sac also doesn’t deserve a team

Curry is better than Michael Jeffrey Jordan

I went from LA to SF in a roadtrip once and enjoy San Fran far more. Really did feel like a modern Euro city rather than some favela like LA. A little too many homosexuals for my tastes though.

Based take
SoCal is a bad place

must be demoralizing to work so hard in the paint to make a bucket just to watch curry, durant and klay hit 3s from the logo like it's nothing

>mfw Knicks give Boogie the max

Attached: 2197472773.jpg (207x243, 6K)

San Diego is the only major Californian city worth saving

If Curry were actually humble, I'd hate him half as much.

bro..for fucks sake

points out currys unusually high 3p%
your dumb post i originally replied to that made 0 sense. just to make sure my instincts were correct, i checked hardens stats

and go figure...

harden's 3p% has DROPPED since he's been given the "greenlight." which is the exact opposite of your claim.
>If Bird (or anybody) was given the memechuck greenlight, their percentages would be similar. As seen by Harden

as seen by harden? lol there's fucking NOTHING to be seen. he shot WORSE when given the greenlight.

but i get it, you just started watching basketball...

Attached: tf.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

i can't wait til my buckies dab on this chucking manlet for four straight games :)

do people really like pitbull?

>just to watch curry, durant and klay hit 3s from the logo like it's nothing
That's what happens when you're watching instead of defending. Did you notice how Curry finally missed that last one when a hand was in his face?

it was named after gold nuggets!

Californian here
I bought this shirt today
Thoughts?

Attached: 00A7292A-EFDB-4360-842D-9F07E87B07C2.jpg (4032x3024, 2.94M)

what the fuck was Joe thinking posting this

Just want to watch the Spurs clinically pick apart the Nuggets already

Attached: lefashion.jpg (319x480, 31K)

yeah and you get too close and he dribbles past you because he is top 3 player in ball handling. he's a living cheat code

God I hope they stick this series as the late game for the next three games

Attached: dont like study.jpg (591x1036, 226K)

Iggy and Drizzy are gonna corral Yawnis

The Californian country is breathtaking however. The Mojave/Death Valley and the Yosemite were amazing to drive through and hike around in

You mean pushes past you with his non-dribbling hand while the ref watches with a hardon

OH SHIT

OH SHIT

KD FLEXIN ON HIS LIL ASS

the ol Lebron stiffarm technique

>Durant pushes and taunts
>other player does nothing
>both players ejected
Welp, looks like Warriors are winning another championship

FUCKKKKKKKK

KEVINNNNNNNNNN

DURRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNTTTT

HE DID IT

Curry got handles wym

Beverly could suck his dick standing up

they're so fucking cringey

Just a friendly reminder that only assblasted Amerisharts hate based California

Lol that's so lame

patrick does that to everybody, kd did it back and its ejections? gtfout

Pretty rad shirt.

Attached: wwgma.png (261x459, 186K)

I'm surprised they didnt give Durant free throws on that

standing up and standing up for yourself, are both Ts

fuuuuuuuck kevin duraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant

>KD GOT EJECTED!!!

That is a bullshit call

>could have been the lakers instead of the clippers

Attached: 1555181193385.png (500x500, 142K)

>letting manlet niggers live in your head rent-free

Kevin is a mental Midget himself

Traitor

kill yourself

Bev's been doing stupid shit all game.

I love it, but let's not act like faggots. Stupid call though.

is this the first thing that popped into your head when trying to come up with banter?
this isn't even trash talk. it's a plot to a gay porno

Attached: IMG_0759.png (2048x1536, 3.73M)

they want both players to shy away and in the fetal position

This. How the hell is he guarding Durant?

>cloppers
where my east bay bros at

Attached: steph.jpg (275x183, 10K)

He's actually sacrificing himself to save Curry from Beverly.

Yea Forums - where the greatest statistician minds cross paths

really? look where dems got us today senpai

If that was Delly y'all be calling him dirty

dirrrtttyyy dirty dirtyyy

Durant's dick poppin into Beverly's forehead

>tfw my Netsies, Magicians, Dubbies, Cappies, and Bearsies won
good day buds

>talking like a nigger might make my post funny
oof

Does anyone here actually like the faggy ass Warriors?

Attached: IMG_0464.jpg (286x286, 30K)

>playing in CA
>abortion jokes
i feel you

what a pussy ass league

I like KD, but once he leaves the Warriors for the Knicks I'll start being a Knicks fan.

well played m8

>when you love your state but it disappoints you
>mfw

Attached: 1553344348348.jpg (1024x1010, 52K)

Did she just say that Seth Curry is Stephen Curry's brother?

Buttfucking one another in their overpriced studio apartments probably

Are you implying he isnt

>track and field

lmao bump

Boston