Why do wh*te boys like soccer? is because they get dominated at cool sports like hoops and football?

why do wh*te boys like soccer? is because they get dominated at cool sports like hoops and football?

Attached: 12ca34dfc72129b5930703e5f7779925.jpg (400x468, 45K)

Nope, because they are normal people, and by normal I mean they aren't fat.

Sweetie, whites are doing the dominating in football

Attached: all smiles.webm (576x720, 861K)

who would win at apehoop
>best whites cached by a white
or
>best blacks coached by a black

so it's dragic,doncic,gallo,jokic,and vucevic coached by either kerr or budenholzer vs lillard,harden,durant,anthony davis,and embiid coached by doc rivers
I don't see the white team winning this game

Assuming we're talking about all-time dudes in their primes:

>Bird, Nash, Walton, McHale, Stockton, Barry, West, Nowitzki, maybe Mark Eaton, Kirilenko and Havlicek on the bench coached by Pop

vs

>Jordan, Hakeem, Magic, Barkley, Kobe, LeBron, Duncan, Kareem, I guess Curry. Shaq on the bench since he was not better than Hakeem or Duncan in his prime and that's a fucking fact, plus whatever random shooting guard you want. Coached by....uh....Doc Rivers?

Whites win. People need to remember a team of Bird + McHale + post-injury gimped Walton BTFO the league in real life, including Jordan in his prime. And in this scenario Walton is healthy. People forget he was like 7'2 and strong as fuck, he would have his hands full with Hakeem but it's not a blatant mismatch.

And Barry's been largely forgotten but he averaged 35 ppg and was finals MVP, hugely underrated because he's a dick and he quit to go join another league for a while but dude could ball. And the coaching thing isn't even fair, the all-time top 10 coaches are all white.

Attached: 07557724654.png (555x644, 553K)

Apehoop is for people that jerk off to BLACKED

Attached: 1555021467963.png (446x435, 81K)

if it can't be played on grass it isn't a sport.

Yes sport:
>divegrass (obvioulsy)
>football
>baseball
>tennis
>cricket
>golf

not a sport:
>apehoop
>auto racing
>darts/pool/cards
>vidya

You might have something there

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (500x344, 18K)

i was talking current, but this is still pretty interesting

>take laptop, sit on grass and play vidya
your move

I guess no Pistol Pete to keep it at least a little competitive?

>sophomore mj coming off an ankle injury is now prime mj
in terms of the actual matchups
Magic>west
MJ>barry
KDWalton
black bench>white bench
Rivers

>insecure small dicked wh*toids actually believe this

>laptop runs out of batteries
>can't play anymore
balls don't run out of batteries.

Nash kind of fills the good shooter / passer / defensive liability niche a little better, I think. But yeah, that was the hardest omission

The actual playing occurs on the laptop, though. The grass is not the playing surface.

Attached: 1485887360931.jpg (367x384, 34K)

what about the grass in a vidya

If digital was equivalent to reality we'd all have holographic waifus already

Attached: 1515901384229.jpg (609x558, 66K)

White lineup of
C- McHale
F- Bird
F- Ak-47
G- Jerry West
G- Doncic

coached by Phil or Pop. This lineup will look even better once Doncic develops and he is recognized as a HOFer which is inevitable. his rookie year was better than LeBrons I like Doncic better than Stockton, Nash because hes got size. He's going to be way better than those guys.

You can switch up McHale for Walton or prime Sabonis, but I think he'd be a better fit for center with the modern rules and Bird would be better at the 4. This team has athletisicm, size, shooting, teamwork, and no egos. West is the smallest at 6'4. West AK-47 two of the best permeter defenders ever and McHale was fucking good too. Bird and West have the two highest bball IQs of all-time dominating not just as players, but as coaches and executives as well.

I'll take these guys over the niggas. Can you imagine Jordan Kobe or LeBron playing with eachother and some meme "players coach" like Tyrone Lue or Doc Rivers trying to manage it? Lol.

Attached: Luka-Bird.jpg (1920x1080, 403K)

He’s talking to white people. Not you

Your rankings are beyond fucked

Hoops used to he cool until into turned into the refball meme chucking league.

Blacks by 50+

Pic-related (a white boy) is literally the current NFL MVP so idk what you're even talking about

Attached: 1200px-Patrick_Mahomes_II(2).jpg (1200x1609, 503K)

Based

How fucking stupid are you

>Not even having Will
Kek. And Bill Russell won two chips as player-coach.
It wouldn't even be close

Attached: 1550207750583.gif (480x270, 778K)

Mutthomes is better

Outlet placed outside, retard

Neck yourself

Attached: Wilt GOAT Chamberlain.jpg (2048x1280, 595K)

Why have niggers achieved less despite being on the planet longer? Is it that famously low IQ that makes them commit crimes and say stupid shit all the time?

>cool sports

You mean sports invented by whites because blacks are too dumb?