English sportsmanship

>English sportsmanship

Attached: English sportsmanship.gif (600x343, 3.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fPa96v2QDGQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 220px-FWC_2018_-_Round_of_16_-_COL_v_ENG_-_Photo_102_(cropped).jpg (573x1000, 72K)

>sportsmanship
>on a sport players dive to get fouls called
k

>argentinians talking about sportsmanship

>offside .2 seconds in

>tp
>tf

>Sudacas complaining about sportsmanship

>the continent known for being cheating diving subhumans
>posting about poor sportsmanship

No one with honour is playing soccer.

Attached: 1554042306054.jpg (250x389, 29K)

> A Fucking Star

what actually happened here? did they really kick off when all the opposing team were still in the other half? that just seems so fucking dumb, can someone pls explain

Yes, this was during the Croatia game after Panama(?) tried to do it to them. What happened was Croatia's players were celebrating the second goal and apparently they thought they could kick off the match again because all of Croatia's players were either on Croatia's side of the field or out of bounds of the field. The ref wasn't having any of that lmao.

Attached: 1554829743489.jpg (1080x1080, 132K)

yes. here we go

>before the world cup, a rumour spreads among twitter retards that if 100% of the opposing team is off the field, you can start playing even without the ref's permission
>it's thoroughly debunked by everyone with sense, but that doesn't stop the retards from perpetuating the rumour
>in the group stage, panama are getting their backsides handed to them by england, predictably
>when england leave the field in celebration of one of their million goals, panama try to kick off and run down the field with the ball
>the referee of course stops them and brings the ball back for a proper kickoff once england are ready
>england supporters laugh at them for being clueless, uncultured, cheating provincials
>england get to the semi final
>croatia score a goal and leave the field to celebrate it
>england try to kick off and run down the field with the ball without the ref's permission
>get called back
>instantly vaporise all of the goodwill they'd built up through the rest of the tournament and become a global laughing stock (and lose)

>the two most unlikable cunts on the team
Pottery

>pickford
>trippier
>young
>alli
>vardy

I see Lingard but I don’t see Harry Kane

jesus christ. i was absolutely sloshed watching that game so i dont remember this, but christ that's embarrassing. (ps croatia should have won fuck the french)

Attached: 1530651826742.png (630x584, 797K)

I don’t think that part was actually televised so England got to save face

>i was absolutely sloshed watching that game so i dont remember this
it happened while the main cameras were focused on the croatian celebrations. the broadcasters conveniently didn't show footage of it and the commentators didn't mention it.
it only became known because of (croatian, I think) fans recording it with their phones and posting it online. analysts talking about the game avoided mention of it, then universally insisted they "weren't really trying to cheat" and "aren't those kind of players."

youtube.com/watch?v=fPa96v2QDGQ

i don't see any english in that gif desu.

ah well that would also contribute to why i dont remember it. obviously i wanted england to do the best they could but the fact this was brushed over pisses me off. it's kinda like with diving, rarely do pundits really lay into players who dive despite it being a fucking shameful act

Vardy and Pickford are based

T-THERE WAS CONTACT, LA

yes. they're also unlikeable cunts. the two traits often go together

>Argentinean Navy

Wait, isn't the kickoff supposed to be towards your field?

no. there's no rule anymore. people generally do that now because it means you only have to use one player for the kickoff instead of the old 2, but if there are no opponents all bets are off obviously

I see, thanks leafbro

>Black
>English
Pick one.

I pick black

Flag checks out.

Well, duh.

>united players

>seething whiteboi
You people are so predictable

>English

honestly I think they're trying to force the croats to play who were wasting minutes by going one by one to check if the sudaca photograph was hurt.

Would that ever work? Why would you think the ref would allow it

No it wouldn't. Your NT also always left a player on the field last world cup, because they also thought that this was a thing.
It pretty bizarre because this literally only happened during the last world cup and there it happened multiple times.
There were no rule changes or anything to induce this behavior. It came out of nowhere.

Can someone explain me why they feel the need to celebrate outside of the pitch anyway? just stay near the corner flag...

Attached: 1544099462992.png (645x773, 11K)

>retarded subhuman
>doesn’t have the intelligence to comperehend that cheating happens in every sport

T. Retard

>retarded nigger whose so dumb he thinks he gets to be a western because his great great grandpa was forced to pick cotton

As predictable as the yearly FBI crime stats

>Let me tell you about your country

Can someone explain to me why a tournament that makes $6B can't stop the clock after a goal?

Attached: bananilla.png (231x218, 9K)

>white person does something cheeky
>"lol ya cheeky cunt, i love ya nohomo"
>black person does something cheeky
>"WAAAAAA THIS IS LITERALLY WHITE GENOCIDE, WHAT A TYPICAL N*****, BETTER REV UP THOSE LE RED PILL CHARTS I SAVED FROM SLASH POL SLASH REEEEEEE IT MAKES ME SO FUCKIN MAD SEEING DARKIES HAVE FUN REEEEEEEEE I BET TEH JOOZ DID THIS"
fuck off with the racism you incels

Football fans/moguls are the biggest purists in the sports world.

>the eternal anglo
>fat, crooked teeth, voted brexit, wife (also fat) has a boyfriend who's african

>mutt banter

Attached: 20% face celebrating 2nd.png (229x220, 8K)

>voted brexit
what's wrong with that?