Is Texas dare I say it........ back?

Is Texas dare I say it........ back?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190413-131107_Instagram.jpg (1080x771, 261K)

Basiert

Tbh I go more empathy for the chicken I'll eat tonight than for a fœtus. Pregnant women are young mom's are unsufferable too. Artificial wombs when ? I want my futur wife pussy to remain tight as long as possible and her belly to be free of any stretch marks. Fuck the jannys.

They already turned it down. Cowards

By stoning perhaps?

hi where is the sports?

I think the abortion problem is a symptom a deeper issue, and personally I think it's very unfortunate since if I had a say in it while I was in the womb I would've wanted to live.

But do these Christian conservatives really think criminalizing this so severely will stop it? They should look into the institutions and systems that one has to go to to get an abortion. There are probably far better ways to help people who don't want to have a baby.

what sport is this?

>Woman gets raped
>Wants an abortion becuase she doesn't want the rapists baby
>Gets an abortion
>Gets the death penalty
>Rapist only serves 6 months in jail, got out on 3 for good behavior
Based

Attached: 82dc05d8yvwz.jpg (652x960, 62K)

“I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.”

― Ronald Reagan

The planet's over populated as it is, women who have an abortion should get a medal.

This

it's natural selection. if you're stupid enough to turn down 18 years of child support payments then you deserve what's coming

We’d solve the overpopulation problem much faster with post term abortions on people like you

Based and redpilled

every abortion is being replaced by a '''''''''''''refugee''''''''''' if you haven't noticed yet

>His country doesn't have a abortion league
How the 1st world compete.

Is an abortionist an athlete?

This. There's way too many people as it is. Have more abortions!
But we're also in desperate need of immigration, we need more people!

Fuking funadmentalist retards

Abortion is 100% necessary in the modern world. How many more shitskins and retards born to single mothers would there be without it?

I got an abortion myself with my spic ex. Best decision of my life

ROASTIES GETTING ELECTROCUTED

>The planet's over populate
Why do people say this? Famines and droughts are extremely rare in the modern day

abortion should be illegal for whites and asians and subsidized for everyone else

No, we solve the overpopulation problem by sterilising people in the likes of Bangladesh, Nigeria, etc. where people breed too much. White women who kill their kids are to be condemned

I'm ultimately pro choice but I hate how most pro choicers try and act like the issue isn't morally gray at all. Sure it's arbitrary to say that life begins right at conception but it's equally arbitrary to say that life begins right after birth and not a second sooner. The problem being any point you set during pregnancy as when life begins will be arbitrary

>The planet's over populated as it is

jej

t. chink

Of course not. It's not about "saving babies lives" or whatever bullshit they regurgitate. It's about punishing women for having sex. And every word out of their mouth on this board proves that.

I think that any definition of "life" should then be as capacious as possible.

Epic bait

basedddddddd
can't wait for niggers to take over murikkka

We never left

unironically based

You can have sex without getting pregnant

>spics
>abortions
They are better as tax write offs for them.

Attached: ole-gunnar-solskjaer-manchester-united_quz96op9s4mi1xgsmuu07h5ef.jpg (1924x1081, 215K)

Good, now let's enforce it in shitholes such as India/China/Africa