Why dont people like sports anymore?

Why dont people like sports anymore?
Every person i talk to either doesnt like them at all or only watches basketball
What gives?

Attached: A94733A4-49EE-4F56-A029-19879DEE8D8D.jpg (327x288, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fifa.com/worldcup/news/more-than-half-the-world-watched-record-breaking-2018-world-cup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sports are unironically gay

zoomers watch e-sports instead

because esports

E-sports

instant replay killed sports

>only follows basketball gossip and watches 5 second twitter highlights

fixed

They dont watch those either
I know of one guy that watches esports
Seems like people are hardly into anything now other than stupid shit on Netflix

maybe if every sports debate or talk show wasnt a discussion on perceived social injustices or outright race baiting like that mush-mouthed moron wants everyone to think is all that exists people could get more involved thereby making them more interested in actual sporting events

because american sports are boring and your country is fat

Normes and hipsters think that not being interested in sports makes them superior intellectuals.
>lol you watch football? it's just a bunch of dudes kicking a ball lmao

that's rich coming from a macao rater who watches only dive grass

imagine having friends that aren't into boxing

Don't you have someone to stab and rob?

Because technology is spiraling out of control and everyone is addicted to the internet and has an attention span of 3 seconds, yes including myself

i work with a female Brazilian chef, i'm gonna cum in her lunch tomorrow

>liking sweathug
bit gay famalam

sounds like America is full of NERDS

m8 we have hockey and if you think thats boring just cause the clock stops and faceoffs are a thing youre retarded

gotta say thats pretty based

@No.92012626

You may have Alzheimer's but at least you don't have Alzheimer's! Am i right lol.

regards,

Jesse

dude just step away from the computer HAHAHAH like put your phone down and go outside pfffffffft you the type to cry over cyberbullying XD

would a country of nerds vote a senile TV clown into the white house

but they are right tho

they do

This.

Been watching GoT recently and it's hard to sit through a 50min episode because I don't have the patience

SKEEEEEUP

I’ll keep saying this all the times it takes for Americans to get it. People only follow sports because they can play them. Hockey needs specialized equipment and gridiron is too dangerous so parents don’t want their children playing it. There’s a reason handegg is popular with boomers and not zoomers it’s becuase one generation still played it growing up. Soccer has a bad reputation so they aren’t gonna play it. That leaves basketball as the only American sport you can actually play.
As retarded as esports are, you can actually play them, unlike football or hockey.

I cant play any sport and follow them

fifa.com/worldcup/news/more-than-half-the-world-watched-record-breaking-2018-world-cup
>A combined 3.572 billion viewers – more than half of the global population aged four and over – tuned in to world football’s ultimate competition, according to audience data for official broadcast coverage of the 2018 FIFA World Cup.

Every male I know very closely follows at least one league, and almost all follow all 4

>something that happens every 4 years
pfft
Big events are normie tier garbage

sports have always been extroverted garbage for literal normies, not even normies, casuals rather.

you probably live in nerd hipster city

I live in the South m8
Nerd hipster cities dont exist here

That's not true. I live in one. You probably even know which one it is.

Correct answer

>what is Austin
>what is Asheville

this is a common normalnigger opinion of sports you fag

I know this feel, only one of my friends watch sports. bunch of fags

Austin?

OH COME ON DONTCHU DO DAY SKEEUP

the point is, if you pull your head out of your ass, is that football popularity is still growing

What state are you in? Here in Connecticut, pretty much every man I know watch NBA, NFL, MLB, and UFC isn't even that far behind. I don't know a bunch of people watch NHL though, unfortunately. But yeah it's quite easy to strike up a conversation about sports with literally any man. "Hey man you see the game last night" and so on.

people dont like anything anymore

Subcultures took over the main culture. There's a lot of carry over from dorks that perceive themselves to be the victims of jocks or some similar caricature. They need a boogeyman so they'll rattle off the usual spiel about sportsball and how stupid you need to be to enjoy it, then in the same conversation end up reciting Harry Potter wiki entries from memory 15 minutes later without batting an eye.

basketball is a sport, but the NBA isn't. NBA is kardashians for men

Not remotely true

Fuck Steve Jobs for ruining my life.

Attached: hrRiVX1.jpg (550x529, 67K)

Truer words have never been spoken

>doesnt like them at all or only watches basketball
Are you black?

Explain why auto racing is popular then.

no attention spans
other things are more interesting and exciting to watch
There is like 200x more available video content to people today
There is like 2000x better games (graphics/casual appeal) than 20 years ago

Basically sports don't evolve and other forms of entertainment are evolving each year to get more addictive.

Basketball has surged in popularity in the last decade and I'm not enjoying it at all. All the courts I used to go to for serious outdoor runs and drop ins are packed with trash ballers who insist on playing. I swear, guys who wouldn't make a high school junior team act like they are masters of the x's and o's. I'm not saying I played at the highest level (one year as a red-shirt) but I've played enough to know that 95% of the viewership knows jack shit about the game.