Lmao...

Lmao, the number 2 draft pick for NFL is a BASTE MAGAPEDE who hated that faggoty comic book movie about the negro in the cat suit and now the blax are all upset and hoping he gets crippled.

Is there any doubt that there will be a legit race war in this country within like 5 years?

Attached: C23A7280-6C4D-4F98-9C14-9C6C390CDBB1.png (681x398, 155K)

Attached: 5115BB74-F8D7-4BE6-A305-A5017305124A.png (692x326, 148K)

Attached: E8B1A787-ADD5-4FD8-A4CE-E369994F89CB.png (1033x842, 636K)

Fucking based 2bh

If he doesn’t give half his salary to Israel he isn’t a true MAGAPEDE imo (in my opinion)

Based Israel sapping both sides of the American political spectrum

Really they don’t give a single solitary fuck about American politics so long as Israel gets missiles and Jerusalem. The chaotic evil Heath ledger joker of countries

>only half
fucking anti semite.

ok.. that's pretty based!

Attached: 1548325926334.jpg (802x768, 163K)

>Is there any doubt that there will be a legit race war in this country within like 5 years?
Please be true

Hard this. We need to get this man fired from his job for hate speech

yep. typical boomer tier

Attached: based!!!!.png (633x171, 23K)

I hope not, I don’t think white Americans can realistically win. Foreign fighters from all over the planet would pour in to get a shot at killing the great satan and white devil. It’s not an ideal situation.

Based and zoomerpilled

Would be nice if he gets drafted to the Niners and has to live in liberal city, USA.

They would make him their king

Tom Brady lives in a pretty fucking leftist shithole and owns a MAGA hat and probably supports drumpf because they were friends.

>Dude like Thor: The Dark World more than Black Panther

They had Christopher Ecclestone, amazing art direction, the creepiest villain concepts, and they still fucked it up. What tasteless area of aether does this person come from-

>Ohio State
Oh.

Strap a red helmet on him and give him a wrangler, and he'll be fine.

>mfw all the faggot sports journalists eagerly dug through his twitter like rats through subway garbage hoping to find a “GOTCHA!” that can ruin another mildly successful white man’s life and gleefully posted these same 6 innocuous tweets
>nobody cares and he’s still going to be a success

Honestly, this isn’t like a threat or call to violence, but I sincerely hope someone just massacres like a dozen or even a hundred journalists. It’s become a professional refuge for the most cowardly passive aggressive subhumans. I have nothing but seething hatred in my heart for them.

>legit caring about and even going so far as to debate online comic book sludge

Yo kill yourself british incel

Why does anyone bother with Twitter anyway? Why do people think what they say is important to anyone but themselves? Granted here I am on a Laotian finger painting board giving my own shit opinion. Twitter always backfires on everyone who uses it.

Journalism has always been a fucking joke of a """""career"""""" for rats

I wonder why journalism attracts the most spineless dipshits alive

yeah he's perfect for Arizona

it's not journalism anymore. it's literally tabloid tier for clicks and likes. the internet unironically killed journalism kind of how the video killed the radio star

Thor: The Dark World is a steaming pile of shit but Black Panther is far from the masterpiece it is heralded as due to pandering. The CGI during the fight on the little train thing is literally PS2-tier. I couldn't believe it, started laughing hysterically in the theater. It looked like something they didn't even finish in post production.

It is definitely one of the worst Marvel movies, though probably not THE worst.

Yeah but before all that it was saturated with spineless libshits... I wonder why there's not a more even mix

they are really reaching here

BASED can't wait for libcucks to demand their teams to not draft him so he falls to the packGODS

>tweeting a picture of the current democratically elected president and a former democratically elected president is enough to have your life ruined

America is such a shithole

It was definitely more of a mix back in the day. Journalism has always leaned left even if you go back hundreds of years -- the abolitionist movement was kickstarted in newspapers before the Civil War, for example. Writing goes hand in hand with the arts and people drawn to that will invariably have more liberal views.

It's the clickbait journalism that has really turned into unassailable cancer, though. The general population has to shoulder the blame for that. During the 90s, with gotcha journalism on television and 24/7 news networks, we became more obsessed with headlines than stories. We've cheapened journalism through our own ADD and now that everyone walks around with their noses stuck to their phones, it's no surprise that clickbait rules the day.

>enough to have your life ruined
hes gonna be a top 5 pick in the draft in 2 weeks his life is far from ruined

this.based bosa wil dominate.

You know what the implication of these articles is: don’t draft him, his morals are too obtuse and at odds with the current Overton window and he should prevented from playing professional football despite his talent.

That was the sole objective by posting these old tweets of his. Some asshurt black and cuck ESPN writers who have a bone to pick with him because his politics.

ITS OVER GLUBLUMPFT IS FINISHED THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN AND THE NOOSE IS TIGHTENING

i know what the implication is but he won't drop and this just makes the media look bad to be honest. None of the tweets are offensive in any way at all to a non-delusional person

>caring about old tweets
nfl gms are the guys who give women beaters, murderers, drug users multiple chances just because their talent on the field reigns supreme

I don't know about NFL personnel people, but I want my defensive linemen to be brutes with shit-tier political opinions and well-honed killer instincts. A d-lineman is meant to hunt the quarterback. He should be an absolute madman savage, imo.

If teams pass on him because of his politics, they're literally retarded and deserve the deficiencies they'll inherit after the draft.

is it more ideal to simply continue down the path of inevitable replacement?

but hitler was democratically elected!!!

what race are the people committing those crimes tho? it is racist to not give them multiple chances. this guy is a white supremeist, which is the worst thing you can be in 2019, worse than a peder.

I don’t know but a race war would just result in many dead white men and many white women raped by hateful incel minorities both domestically and abroad. It is a hell that almost cannot be imagined.

Based as fuck (dare I say elite?) and redpilled thread

lol gonna post this here too

Attached: drag him queen.png (685x298, 45K)

>Foreign fighters from all over the planet would pour in to get a shot at killing the great satan and white devil
do you think those wanting to kill americans enough as to travel there are going to make a distinction on the colour of their skin? lmao

is he, dare i say, /our guy/?

Yes, because black americans are extremely popular overseas as evidenced by sales of rap and hip hop music.

>a race war would just result in many dead white men and many white women raped by hateful incel minorities both domestically and abroad
you need to put down the crack pipe, jamarquoise

It’s true though, it is objectively not a fight white Americans can win by any measure. I can’t even imagine the concrete objectives for what such a conflict would be. I don’t know how to fix the current problems but initiating an apocalyptic race war isn’t the answer.

the cure to all our problems is unlimited LEGAL immigration and unwavering support for Israel, the president said so

Black Panther doesn't even close to the absolute worst Marvel movies like Elektra and Fant4stic, let alone that DTV '90s shit like Generation X and that Nick Fury movie with Hasselhoff. Even in terms of the MCU, Thor 1 and 2 are legitimately awful.

>not a fight white Americans can win by any measure
you're not very bright, are you?

You hopped into an american football thread just to talk about comic book movies

capeshit is gay.

can't imagine being fragile enough to be mad one way or the other about a kid's movie

imagine having your skin the same colour as shit

Attached: 1517517221346.jpg (528x484, 206K)

Kek MIGA

>its considered racist in america to not like a movie

Attached: 1353639430725.jpg (240x226, 50K)

He's literally the Chad meme incarnated

What an absolute chad.

It was a good movie though

>triggered by a movie because it doesn't star white people
Why are right wingers so fragile?

it won't be a war. 85% of hispanic immigrants and 70% of blacks are on welfare, and pretty much all of them live in inner cities. they'll chimpout and kill all their white liberal "allies" in the city and then they're basically under siege and starving to death from that point

Pretty cringe. Reagan sucked ass.

There's obviously something racial behind it. It was as shit as you'd expect from a capeshit movie, but you have to have an extra reason to hate it to proclaim it as the bottom of the barrel of capeshit.

>Person with mundane white liberal beliefs sustained by billionaires and a major liberal political party has different feelings than people with mundane mostly white liberal beliefs sustained by billionaires and a major liberal political party

Definitely looking at inexhaustible differences that can only end in bloodshed

ffs even the people who say they want communism or fascism can’t conceptualize a non-liberal government structure that doesn’t involve queens

t. Jamaal

All marvel movies are shit, Black Panther was at a normal level of shittiness, which is better than at least Dr Strange and Hulk

Half his salary? Listen pal it’s pure bigotry to claim he owes Israel 3/4 of his wage! That’s like slavery in Egypt or the Huolocuast. I mean, sure, he should give all his wages to Israel but there’s always room for more. I’ve got these great rates on a loan. If he doesn’t take the deal, why not? Is he filled with antisemitic canards about Jewish shylocks? Just two loans, goy, that’s all you have to do for Israel.

It's MAGAPhile you weirdo

And can we all agree Cacao Onions is garbage and tastes nothing like Nesquik

>There's obviously something racial behind it.
no there isn't, you fucking autist. it really is as simple as not liking a movie. just like not liking that woman actor marvel movie doesnt make you sexist.

black panther was a mediocre shitty cgi superhero movie. when I finally saw it on netflix I laughed my ass off that it was hailed as this spectacular achievement in black history.

Attached: blackpanther.png (600x4829, 1.06M)

Cringe. Just go back to circle jerking on /pol/.

Az is blue because of all the spics. They have a gay senator

its 2019. If you made a crass joke 15 years ago your life is ogre

Come on now. It's America, the general picture of his world view and his orientation is already known, and he so strongly claims that this average marvel capeshit #105684, that is seen as a great "milestone" or whatever for black americans, just happens to be the worst of all time. I really doubt that it's a coincidence and that it's the worst capeshit of all time because he honestly thinks that the plot was shoddy, the camerawork was sub-par or the characters were underdeveloped comoared to other run-of-the-mill capeshit.

>Congo
>desert
amerimutt education

>projecting

It said Kango, you illiterate kraut subhuman.

black panther is objectively retarded as a movie
>magic space rock required to empower blacks
>they make fucking spears
>one clan jumps around making monkey noises
>this is black history

Will this be the first draft class of Generation Zyklon?

Makes them feel like part of the cultural zeitgeist. I learned my lesson and deleted all social media. It's a cancer upon all our lives.

it was the implication of racism

Imagine being a white guy that votes Democrat

people love feedback and validation. it's the same as getting a (You)

Yea but at least here you are anonymous. People rant about different things on social media that could potentially affect their jobs or personal lives.

kek, MIGA

Nick bosa
More like nick based

>democratically elected
Yikes

What a fucking nazi

no one cares, he will scrub his social media, give a half assed apology and as long as he can play people will forget about it

what you should care is we have mexican league american football game tonight bros

>Dwyane Wade looks like a parrotfish
Not racist. Factually correct.

Attached: Dwyane Wade Looks Like A Parrotfish.jpg (1232x800, 676K)

DROPPED

Attached: DxXLdbBVAAAPHeg.jpg_large.jpg (2048x1594, 519K)

Gawker is full of anti white hatred like this. I wish more libshit whites read it just so they could know how deeply and totally blacks hate them. It doesn’t matter how successful they are, how deep your feelings of racial reconciliation are, it doesn’t matter. They hate you and want you dead. If anything they hate the liberal whites more.

Big-brained Spain everyone

posts like these are usually made by white liberals buddy. you can tell by how dramatic it is.

Based he’s guaranteeing he falls to KC

Based. Our greatest ally.

Every big city is a liberal shithole

You can tell this guy actually thinks people using the wrong bathrooms is a bigger problem then everyone on Earth dying due to global warming.

Liberals are white you ignoramus. Mexicans just like gibs. They think liberals are still faggots.

This. Why would a white person vote for the party that unironcially shills for reparations?

Would Gruden be crazy enough to trade up for him?

>If anything they hate the liberal whites more.

I get this feeling too. It's pretty transparent how much they just want a black guy to pat them on the back and call them 'one of the good ones.' Very patronizing attitude, as though liberal whites think blacks are just hapless misanthropes who can't do shit without white help. I think many (even most) blacks see right through all the virtue signalling.

It does not matter why people vote

Attached: Race and Sex voting.png (1804x2438, 860K)

He's right though, the movie wasn't great. Pretending that it was a culturally significant piece of art is the actual cringe.

He's wrong though. It was easily a top-5 cape movie and arguably #1.

Just imagine living in a country were supporting the currently active democratically elected president is seen as a punishable thought crime by 90% of the media outlets.

>democratically elected
kek deludeed retard

Football players can be surprisingly petty about this sort of thing. Kaepernick wore a pro-Fidel Castro shirt before a game in Miami, and the next game Miami's Cuban-American defensive end sacked him like 3 times. In a league that's 70% black, being vocally pro-Trump might not be a smart idea.