/KNVB/ - Holland National Team, the resurgence

Can we talk about how awesome the Dutch National Team is shaping up to be? It's looks like another Glory Era for The Netherlands is one the horizon

>The Royal Dutch Football Association (Dutch: Koninklijke Nederlandse Voetbalbond, or KNVB)

Attached: Holland crest.jpg (1600x1600, 831K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_and_dependencies_by_population
youtu.be/y27NJ7wzuUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Neverlands

Attached: 1554418246967s.jpg (125x112, 1K)

First of all, let's look at how Ajax dominated Juventus yesterday. My buddy is a huge Juve fan, and watching the game with him yesterday he was even staying that Ajax deserved to win, was completely dominating with all their young, fast players

So Ajax's 4-1 Ass Beating of 3-time defending champs Real Madrid was no fluke, and that was the worst home lost in Real Madrid history in European competition

Attached: Ajax Juve match stats.jpg (634x768, 45K)

not so fast, Jan

Attached: 1553549818664.jpg (415x445, 38K)

Now lets look at the Ajax line-up vs Juve yesterday. It's the exact same line-up Ajax had when they beat the Ever Living Shit out of 3-time defending champs Real Madrid 4-1 in that historical Ass Raping of the Galácticos (except Mazraoui was at RB until he was replaced by Veltman at 81')

Look how half of the 10 field players for Ajax are Holland National Team (and Ziyech there is also born and raised Holland but decided to play for Morocco in honor of his father)

Attached: Ajax Juve leg 1.png (676x712, 55K)

ga eens van dat vpn af kanker gek

Perfect mix of young and old desu.
Seasoned CB and Young CB.
Seasoned CM and young CM.
Seasoned Attacker, 25yo and two young players.

In particular, look how 3 of those Holland players are very young u-22 up and coming megatalents

Attached: Ajax young 3.png (1080x751, 525K)

This is prime van de beek tho

He can be a starter for Everton or something

this is the thread

van de beek turns 22 in one week. He wont hit his prime until age 26-28 which will be 2023-2025 so WC 2022, Euro 2024, WC 2026

Thanks for your hopes but all we will possibly achieve is a gigantic EC choke followed by a WC choke, most likely losing 1 final to Germany.

as for Frenkie de Jong, he's already been sold to Barca
>In July 2019, he is due to transfer to Spanish club Barcelona, having agreed a future transfer worth an initial €75m fee

So it looks like he will replace Busquets (turns 31 in July) or Rakitić (age 31)

Attached: Barcelona-sign-Frenkie-De-Jong-lailasnews-600x400.jpg (600x400, 45K)

Maybe they get a Runner up in 2026.

Knocking Brasil out along the way too in the QF or semis

for me, it's victoria verstappen

>it's an american tries to explain things that are very obvious thread

>another glory era
so they'll reach a WC or euro final and lose?

We lack reserves. Squad is really not that deep.

Return to the Glory Era where they are considered one of the top 5 or so teams in the World with a team features well known super star players. Basically at lot like Belgium Is now

Remember, Holland didn't even quality for the last WC and their team had a bunch of literal whos beside a very old Robben

Remember, the Netherlands only have 17,308,133, they aren't like the UK who has 66,040,229 (England alone has 55,268,100)

Even Sri Lanka (21.6M), Taiwan (23.6M), etc have more people than the Netherlands

and countries like Venezuela (32.2M), Peru (32.5M), Morocco (34.9M) etc are twice as large

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_and_dependencies_by_population

I don't get the hate for Holland. I mean look at England, they have people over there patting themselves on the back like they should be proud of how they did last WC, when they lost both games against the only WC contender they faced (got beat twice by Belgium, in group and then the 3rd place match)

come home, dutchman

Decent human beings love the Netherlands. They are part of the /elite/ nations and true entertainers who should be respected.

>and Ziyech there is also born and raised Holland but decided to play for Morocco in honor of his father

Wrong, he was ready to join the Dutch team, but the coach barely paid any attention to him to get him to choose for us and he got butthurt.

based and elitepilled

>Decent human beings love the Netherlands
youtu.be/y27NJ7wzuUE

I said human beings m8

You said decent human beings. Huns are not

Living rent free in your head, Timmy. Rent free.

Huns aren't considered human, that's what I meant

we're comming for that WC boi

Attached: 1535402790922.gif (268x304, 1.17M)

You misunderstood what I said

>Rent free
That's all your club can afford and they're still running up unstainable debts again

What did you say then

>England and Netherlands both have very young squads that can only get better

Feels very good man

England are pish, you couldn’t even beat Croatia

Who's hating Netherlands here?

*loses to Kazakhstan*

*ahem*
I think you mean, *beats Belarus*

*beats Montenegro and Panama*

Attached: 3c7.jpg (249x249, 17K)

You only defeated the mighty mountain negroids on paper, you lot are still shaking from the monkey noises

We have more than enough back-up Ngubus to take their place.

Cringe: The Thread

Based: The Thread

Lets not forget about the adorable Hobbit language that they speak

>Maar je moet begrijpen, jonge Hobbit...... dat het lang duurt om iets te zeggen in het oud-Ents...... en we zeggen nooit iets...... tenzij het de moeite waard is...... om er heel lang over te doen.

Attached: de-hobbit-banner.jpg (599x333, 288K)

>0 world cups
>""""another"""" glory era
unless of course beating the worst germany in 80 years is glorious

van de Beek is literally the new Davy Klaasen
he won't be anything special, face it

They better get gud. It gets boring here when the NL national team don't qualify for major competitions.

ORANGE

ORANGE

ORANGE

Neverlands is my all time favorite team (besides URgay)
hope them the best

I thought you lot mainly watch baseball?

>Check Netherlands squad
>Still no striker

Nevermind then

No, we literally have two Oranje worthy players with De Ligt and De Jong, the rest is absolute gutter trash. Yes, that includes overrated EP babby VVD, no one likes him here. We need a lot more fucking talent to be proper again.

Attached: 1503900429467.png (800x682, 533K)

Buitink will be elite