Kansas City Royals vs Seattle Mariners

Top of the first inning.

Attached: 2353523459358653.jpg (317x159, 11K)

U better let my boi Whit merrifield get on base. Infact the next 30 teams should just to cuck DiMaggio's record

>10 am start time on a Thursday

Attached: 1535514042659.png (250x202, 8K)

go Ms

Attached: 1491446176986.png (534x629, 112K)

>Implying it's not a nooner

>walking 2 in a row
mike pls

Attached: smug-sea.png (4500x4332, 197K)

WHO CAN STOP THE MARINERS?

Attached: astro-train.png (320x300, 54K)

good day for baseball desu

Attached: tbh.png (4500x4332, 204K)

gotta say royals, some solid pitching and defense rn.

The truth is the Mariners will implode and won't need any assistance. The question is what will be the two WC teams? I'm thinking Angels and Rays.
Red Sox took the spring easy and will pay for it, unless the Yanks are completely blown out by injuries.

Rays-Twins

BullDOZED!

mike STOP

get them bats goign Ms!

>The truth is the Mariners will implode and won't need any assistance.
Long time M's fan here.

This is correct.

>Twins
If twins aren't winning the ALC which they will.

The AL central is so bad this season every team has a chance to win it. Yes, including the terrible Royals

Praise the Sun!

are you on the right sport?

3 runs eh

what?

As a royals fan I disagree. I would've thought that to be the case after going 2-0 against the sox but after being swept by both the twins and tigers, about to be Mariners when the bullpen which is the real issue the royals have chokes the game.

I'm more invested in how fast this team goes and whits record. I'm in Minnesota for family atm and can't watch the game. Someone let me know if Whit gets a hit

finally a hit

You're right. The bullpen is trash fire and the Royals wouldn't have lost this many games if the bullpen was somewhat competent.

So mariners how's the baseball i guess we have to wait huh

Attached: i1G4rjV.jpg (583x594, 54K)

wade vs wade

You had a nice run while it lasted. Enjoy the month of regression and your shitty strikeout-prone lineup coming to fruition

y'all beat the Yanks yesterday, enjoy your W

NEW HR RECORDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

tripleeee. bats are waking up

Attached: 1491438908058.png (528x629, 111K)

bullshit call

>when you're in first place and you're bringing in an automatic loss reliever in a 2 run game with the hottest offense in history

Just mariner things.

>Gearrin
gg kc

gearrin up for a loss amirite

THE M'SIES ARE REAL

You better not bully us after this loss

Attached: qAsHy7v.jpg (720x720, 78K)

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thank you!

Attached: speed.png (1364x2500, 1.86M)

D E E
E
E

Solaire can't be stopped!
PRAISE THE SUN!

fuck

>8th inning
>Merrifield 0 for 4
God damn it

Tomorrow's the start of a new streak, Whit!

Oh no

come on mallex!!

Yankees and Astros ALCS. As it was meant to be.

Boxberger is fucking back

This team gets every fucking break. I swear to fucking god

KEEEEK ROYALELS see ya tomorrow mariners

HANIGOAT

HAHAHA GET MITCHED AGAIN IN THE 9TH

HANIGER

Attached: 2018-06-30 19-32-50.webm (1020x570, 607K)

Every batter besides Haniger has been overperforming relative to their career xWOBA, ISO and WRC+

This is why the royals are at the bottom and the astros are gonna bully the mariners like we always do

Glad I bought his jersey when I did

They can't keep getting away with it!

Judge
Stanton
Hicks
Andujar
Didi

>stanton

Holy shit.

Goddammit.

woah what the hell

>we
Didn't know the Astros picked you back up, Kikelel

Hamilton tore his achilles

Im not watching the game mlb at bat said injury delay forever what happened

NOT OVER YET TIME FOR EVERY MARINER TO GET INJURED IN EXTRA

I GO TO COSTCO AND MISS EVERUTHING GOD DAMMIT

Keuchel would be the 2nd best pitcher in the memeiners rotation.

Go fuck a rake

Jay Bruce MRI comes back positive. He is indeed a shit player.

KC center fielder smashed the wall hard trying to catch Haniger's triple. Injured his leg.

Yankees 27
Mariners 0

astros 1 in recent years

Possibly nobody knew that the 2019 Mariners would start the season so well. Definitely nobody knew that they'd be living rent free in other people's heads

how is this dude so good

Attached: vogelbach.png (222x272, 135K)

VOGELGOAT

Royals can't get a break.

BIG DICK VOGELSMACK

CHUNGUS

Attached: royals lose.gif (400x261, 2.56M)

VOGELFAT

Man no one has a bullpen unlike the astros hehe

He eats wheaties

Vogelfats does it again.

Alright boys we got it
>t. AusM's

This was the hitter that Smoak was advertised as

Come on, Whit. You got one last chance to extend your streak

Royals are tanking btw. Thanks for doing us a favor!

Dee Gordon would look good in Royal blue

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-11-13h37m20s724.jpg (960x540, 140K)

geez mariners trying to kill players

>i was only pretending about wanting to win

>Whit streak ends

:(

Ned Yost is wasting his managerial talent with this franchise

MARINERS WIN

Thank you based Vogelbach.

Attached: maREIners.png (172x381, 92K)

This Mariners team is unbelievable.

I love this team

It's the royals don't get too excited autists

get swept royals. white's streak ended too KEK

So has it been seattle versus weak bullpens?

Attached: 38bfffe919f9ce78ba09a3d39dffb1b4.jpg (668x733, 56K)

I’ve been at work all day but I came here to gloat

GOMS

t. retard
Sorry the Yankees aren't off to a stellar start, Mike

no M's starter has a loss yet

based

See ya tomorrow m's

Yankees entire team is injured and they've had a much tougher schedule.

When you have Clint Frazier and Gio Urshela getting everyday playing time, you're gonna lose some games.

Mariners haven't had a single injured player besides Bruce (which literally happened yesterday).

gg Mariners. On to the Indians

what did I tell you!!???!?!?!?

Mariners vs. Yankees can't come soon enough. I've been waiting for this series for seattle's hopes to come crashing down

You're a Mariners fan right? Cause your franchise is literally 100% more pathetic than the royals have and will ever be. Yes I mean 28 years without a playoff appearance royals. The Mariners are worse then them.

Imagine having the only .700 plus record in baseball. The best record in baseball and you've never ever sniffed a world series. It's pathetic as fuck. I believe in my team the royals and I know they'll hit hold and go back to the world series. Been to 4 of them won 2. Meanwhile you M bro fucks have to remember the biggest embarrassment to professional sports as you lose to the Yankees.

Can't wait to watch Mariners lose to Tampa Bay in playoffs.

>then

all for naught

A bloo bloo bloo.

>my team

Nice Mariners fans impression October 22nd 2001 when their dreams of a world series got crushed and they became the most pathetic fanbase in baseball.

The team I support yes. Part of my taxes go to repairing their stadium so in some small way they're a part of me.

Imagine being a part of the fanbase where sweeping the worst bullpen and lineup in baseball to lead their division is comparable to winning a world series to them.

Cool story bro

Astros fan here. Calm down and enjoy the next decades of rebuilds. Probably won't be as bad as the white sox but honestly the AL central is a joke

>my taxes go to repairing their stadium so in some small way they're a part of me.

Attached: laugh 13.gif (355x360, 1.82M)

That's actually a lie I haven't paid taxes in a few years. Just wanted to shit post for some quick (you)s. Still tho the Mariners biggest historic accomplishment is wasting Ken Griffey Jrs career. good good man even the white sox have 2005

I played for the cab so Jamal could come over and fuck my wife so in some way I can satisfy her

>who is Kyle Seager
Also you're acting like this Seattle lineup was guaranteed wins. You must also be forgetting how this team played against its division opponents so far. If the last 15 games haven't mattered why are you sweating?

Hey man at least when Astros fans sweep a rebuilding shit team they don't celebrate like it's winning the WS. Even before 2017. Mariners fans are getting obnoxious.

All this salt over an April game

Attached: 1509390835_C-hk-aLUMAARZSZ.jpg (669x696, 54K)

Imagine all this excitement over a series sweep against the worst team in professional baseball

>morning game
wut

That's what winning teams do, notice how there aren't hordes of yankee falseflaggers or indians poster right now. if you even say you're a astros fan people think you fell on the bandwagon. Plus the astros only won one series.

I love it.

The state of the board is truly saddening

The worse team in baseball are the o's which the yankees were proud of sweeping

Royals only have 2 wins because they played against a garbage division. Royals are worse than the orioles by far. Royals would literally have 0 wins if they didn't play the white sox.

that was my post. we're not making the playoffs btw but thanks for the optimism

Don't sell urself out short man. If they can't win the ALW you're at least gonna get the WC. No way an ALC team gets a WC and the AL East is looking mighty pathetic. I doubt more than 1 team there gets a WC

Roylels fans are the fucking worst. Even the White Sox fans we swept weren't as bad as you.

Get fucked Roylels.