Was this the biggest upset in the history of sports?

Was this the biggest upset in the history of sports?

Attached: i.jpg (1296x729, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UdtDsto4gJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

greece is the biggest upset in this fucking board fuck off

That would be Leicestershire

It was a glorious day

Attached: 187825hp2.jpg (570x355, 24K)

Lamia beating Olympiacos and Panathinaikos is bigger

>M-muh strong mind

For a tournament maybe. Why are you Greeks making so many threads today?

Its just one autist

i praise your persistence

Attached: 4aeadcc80ab3904d95c6c20e14e7767a.png (420x420, 200K)

stay mad bitch faggot

PAY DEBNTS

seething

to trigger the one obsessed huezilian who sees BIG GREEK CHADS fucking him in his nightmares

1-7

not 7-1 because you were the home team lol

>21$ trillion debt

t. Greek in denial

I wish

i literally blanked out whatever happened that day.

Attached: images.jpg (264x191, 4K)

None of which we will pay because the world cannot function without us :^)

>None of which we will pay
neither will Greece

Same. But stopped giving a fuck after 2016 even if the 2004 deserved it more.

the 2004 team*

I feel like that team deserved to win way more than Euro 2016 Portugal. I loved Ricardo, Costinha, Maniche, Deco, Figo. Shame.

Where's rui costa

>BIG GREEK CHAD POOFTERS
ftfy

that debt is mostly internal dumbass, i.e the debt is taken from American creditors. it will be Americans who take the hit.

Thank you (((moneyman)))

Not really, credit was only made so easily available because business owners wanted to pay less in wages

Thank you greatest ally. Take more of my aid money

eat less

(((Yes goyim. This is not debt, you see. Take more loans, here it's fine. You can just re-finance. Get that jet-ski and buy your wife new set of tits. Buy a 'Vette. You are a communist if you don't do this. It's 'capital' goy.)))

he was benched at that point but still did it the madlad
youtube.com/watch?v=UdtDsto4gJk

Lestah

all according to plan

Attached: 1473874721234.png (382x278, 28K)

It is Maracanazo 1950 and it's not even close. Forget 7-1, miracle on ice, 18-1 and Liverpool memes. Nothing compares to the Maracanazo.
> the trophy ceremony had only been rehearsed for an obvious Brazilian victory, so Jules Rimet had to improvise
> Uruguayan victory triggered a national wave of suicides across Brazil
> legend says that the national mint of Brazil had produced several victory medallions and that an "anthem to the victors" had been composed
> Brazilian goalkeeper Barbosa was ostracised to the point that over 40 years later he was banned from visiting the national team before a qualification match vs Uruguay
> MaracanĂ£ stadium was left intentionally left unfinished to paint it with the winning team's colours, which would be Brazilian white... except Uruguay won, which is why MaracanĂ£ is painted with Uruguayan sky blue reminding Brazilians of that 1950 fuckup EVERY DAY TO THE PRESENT DAY
> Brazilians believed that the white shirts had jinxed them, which led their switch to the canarinha, i.e. the Maracanazo pretty much defined football history
"Only three people have silenced MaracanĂ£: the Pope, Frank Sinatra and myself", t. Ghiggia

True

>americans talking about paying debts