DET: Pistons clinch playoff spot with win vs. NYK
DAL: Dirk Nowitzki ends NBA career with 20 and 10

Attached: funny.jpg (313x500, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/status/1116230102130544645
youtube.com/watch?v=bpAi70WWBlw
youtube.com/watch?v=2Z-LmV6Zycs
nba.com/playoffs/bracketchallenge/#league/standings/6749?code=STZA3KJJ
lakeshowlife.com/2019/04/10/lakers-rumors-rob-pelinkas-power-grow-magic-johnsons-resignation/amp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for my Thundies!

Attached: DxkTKYHXQAA0iP3.jpg (686x412, 42K)

how about chris bosh not attending any wade retirements
not cool enough to hang around with the chads? not even a tweet with salutations?

Bosh has bumba clots

He can't talk anymore

Look! Isn’t that frank Thomas?

he's probably bitter than he had to go out with near life threatening injuries. you can tell he still wanted to play probably wants to never see a basketball ever again after how he left

>all these fraud eastern fanbases excited for the playoffs

God it's going to be shitty not watching a true dominant player like Bron shit all over the east. The eastern playoffs are going to suck ass. Can't wait for Tatum to get a dunk on Sabonis so it can be all over instagram with bag emojis.

Attached: Screenshot_20180509-162113.jpg (623x1275, 630K)

Are we just gonna ignore the fact that fucking Portland, OKC, Denver, or SAS will make the WCF?

Why not?

I don't give a fuck who does as long as the Memeiors don't get massive amounts of refball again.

Bron almost got eliminated by oladipo and Lance. He would get destroyed in the east with that shart team he had last year.

hes coming for you

Attached: kd big dick.jpg (500x750, 55K)

SAS making the WCF is hardly surprising

Attached: 1552749501703.jpg (584x352, 37K)

he was never a part of the brotherhood. He was just Melos replacement because Melo signed that 5 year deal when Bron and Wade did 3 year deal

Why ate you posting pictures of Roger Murdock?

The S.P.A.R.K. Rating System for April 10th, 2019 (updated for 10:00PM):

FLAME:
>•>90% to make Conference Finals
>•>80% to make NBA Finals
>•>60% to win NBA Finals
1.) Warriors (57-25): 170,799 overall sp. rating

SPARKED:
>•>60% to make Conference Finals
>•>40% to make NBA Finals
>•>10% to WIN NBA Finals
2.) Raptors (58-24): 96,817 overall sp. rating
3.) Bucks (60-22): 91,986 overall sp. rating

SPARKING:
>•>60% to make Conference Finals
>•>10% to make NBA Finals
>•>5% to WIN NBA Finals
4.) Rockets (53-29): 38,427 overall sp. rating

SPARKY:
>•>30% to make Conference Finals
>•>5% to make NBA Finals
>•>2% to WIN NBA Finals
5.) Thunder (49-33): 36,163 overall sp. rating

SPARKER:
>•>30% to make Conference Finals
>•>5% to make NBA Finals
>••>5% of making Conference Finals
>••

Attached: 36A98A10-F5ED-4DDE-9C0C-DBDEF647128F.jpg (1910x1000, 140K)

If bron told Cleveland he was staying then they would have Paul George.In 2018. Still made the finals without him.

The current /spARKY TOP 10 RATED PLAYERS for April 10th, 2019 (updated for 10:00PM):

1.) Steph Curry: 126,644 overall sp. rating
2.) Kevin Durant: 104,332 overall sp. rating
3.) Kawhi Leonard: 93,781 overall sp. rating
4.) Giannis Antetokounmpo: 77,502 overall sp. rating
5.) Kyrie Irving: 46,729 overall sp. rating
6.) Joel Embiid: 31,866 overall sp. rating
7.) Russel Westbrook: 26,343 overall sp. rating
8.) Paul George: 22,179 overall sp. rating
9.) James Harden: 19,003 overall sp. rating
10.) Chris Paul: 18,710 overall sp. rating

——————————————————-——————————————————-

/spARKYS ALL-TIME TOP 10:

1.) MJ: 999,999 overall sp. rating
2.) Bird: 685,679 overall sp. rating
3.) Kareem: 677,544 overall sp. rating
4.) Duncan: 398,672 overall sp. rating
5.) Hakeem: 370,714 overall sp. rating
6.) Shaq: 359,121 overall sp. rating
7.) Magic: 344,762 overall sp. rating
8.) Kobe: 297,689 overall sp. rating
9.) Erving: 246,566 overall sp. rating
10.) Wilt: 240,092 overall sp. rating

Attached: 5B5E9A6F-A541-40CB-8A51-9104C783EA5C.jpg (416x215, 25K)

what can the clown show (LAL) even do at this point?

do they even have a single good contract?

the coach has no credibility after this season but there's no one on the market

the president is gone and no one wants to step into the dumpster fire

the gm is a joke but again NO ONE WILL COME

the owner is a literal whore that no one will ever respect but she'll never sell because lakeshits keep shoveling money into this cesspool

can someone please just shoot this poor pupper in the head and put it out of its god forsaken misery?

Attached: fuck-you-thunder.png (500x288, 274K)

>What the actual fuck happened to our shit franchise?

Attached: BD0FE656-0E89-43EF-B848-A18D97C053AB.jpg (1242x1725, 999K)

Man Durant was cool when he was in OKC. Going to GS made him look like such a baby.

>cockshits and jizz

Attached: garris.gif (262x301, 3.75M)

Their fate was sealed when Kobe sacrificed his achilles for the team. It's been downhill since

Lakers have always been an essential part of the NBA.

NBA would unironically become a much better league if the Memeiors fucked off to Chinese Basketball Association or Euroleague. Not sure either one would want them though desu

I'm not a GM or have Aids, but I say their best bet is trying to get a huge free agent this summer. Then you try as hard as you can and trade all the young players for AD. Then try and build around that.

>Luke Walton was told by Magic Johnson to "shut the f--- up" when he tried to interject during their October 30th meeting, according to a source.
dayumm magic really hates white bois huh

Luke Walton is a dumbass have u ever heard him speak?

Don't respond to Memeiorniggers. They're obviously scared the Lakers will become good again and they'll suck again like it's always been in the past so they'll spread some lying kike bullshit to try and muddy the waters.

But, the Lakers will be fine in the long run whether they like it or not. They always win in the end and they always will win in the end.

bros...

twitter.com/i/status/1116230102130544645

>bumba clots

my sides user

Attached: Did_2e4ca7_255573.png (750x500, 557K)

>LeBronless playoffs
Feels good

Luke Walton is an incompetent shitbird, but the funny shit here is SO IS MAGIC.

Now Walton gets to keep his job indefinitely, and Magic gets to go run his movie theater or whatever the fuck

Based retards

>sparks have always been an essential part of the /nba.

>/nba would unironically become a much better general if Larry and the Lakeshits all fucked off to a different Chinese Basketweaving Forum or Reddit. Not sure either one would want them though desu

ftfy

its the 11th sweaty

>lazy zoomer pasta
didn't read/10

why does lowry look like he hasnt balled in months?

youtube.com/watch?v=bpAi70WWBlw

Shoot up heroin you fucking bum

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Don’t get your sparks in a bunch porky. Its not quite tomorrow yet at S.P.A.R.K.S. HQ. I’m burning the midnight oil, running some recalibrations and applying some last minute system patches in prep for the playoffs.

>at another persons house
>already peed twice because I drank too much coffee
>wait until I leave to pee again
>they live in the middle of nowhere
>shit no bathroom anywhere
>urge to pee increasing by the second
>ah, an old grain silo!
>run from car across a field to pee behind it
>unzip pants
>begin to unleash the stream when...
>a hershey squirt of diarrhea jets out of my asshole
>oh no
>I have slightly shit my pants
>try to pee again
>poop a little more
>cant control urge to pee
>a delicate ballet begins where im clenching my butthole but also trying to pee
>finally piss
>great but now my ass is all shitty
>waddle uncomfortably back to car
>desperate to find something to wipe my ass with
>no napkins, no paler towels, nothing
>look in the trunk
>find a bottle of Armor All detailing wipes
>begrudgingly wipe my ass with them
>toss the yellow mucous covered shit wipe out the window and prepare for the stinging
>then a miracle occurred
>not only was my ass clean, but it felt squeaky clean
>so clean I could eat off my own asshole
>even more surprising it felt incredibly fresh all day long
>hours later still smooth, dry and smelling great

I wish this had never happened. I dont think ill ever be able to wipe normally again. At the very least ill need to Turtlewax my asshole at least once a week.

CK you're killing it lately haha

I could drop 20 in an NBA game with only stepback 3s and my mean floater

doubt it

>At the very least ill need to Turtlewax my asshole at least once a week.

Attached: shook.jpg (500x368, 30K)

youd be benched 4 possessions in having turned it over 4 times

Holy mother of kek

Speaking of turtlewax, which tmnt would be the best NBA star?

mikey is widely seen as the most athletic. beyond that, i couldnt say. think he's also the shortest.

Ben Simmons is the Australian Andrew Wiggins
cope with it

Michelangelo

Curry and Thompson combine for 595 3-pointers this season, leading the league for most 3-pointers by two teammates by one (Harden and Gordon: 594)
Klay Thompson had three 3-pointers tonight, putting the Warriors backcourt duo at 595 out of 1,409 attempts (42.2%). James Harden and Eric Gordon combined for 594 on 1,628 attempts (36.5%).

The absolute state of this general and the absolute amount of seething is amazing, after watching watching years of mediocre basketball I watch this franchise go from completely irrelevant to the absolute villains they are today, and it gets me harder than a good heart touching manga. Please continue to hate

Attached: Object.jpg (1280x1862, 537K)

I feel like you might not be able to count on him in the 4th. Probably too silly and would turn the ball over trying stupid shit.

Westbrook

Nuggets fan? Bucks fan?

I guess it's time to post this pic I saved from r/nba long time ago...

Attached: James im your father.jpg (480x480, 41K)

>poorfaggot Memeiorniggers this thirsty for relevance
If you tried to pull this shit in LA you'd be living in a box under a bridge like all the other wannabe flyover transplants, DESU.

Naw man, I'm literally the worst person ever

>he knew right away

Warriors fan?

get out of here ur embarrasing us

What renaissance painter was he named after?

just got tickets to my team's playoff games just to flex on lakerfags

Attached: 1553026738878.jpg (2048x1536, 188K)

Ding ding ding

i could see that.
leo would be my runner up. ralph obviously tech out in the first quarter, and donnie is a nerd.

Kek. Harden and Gordon are literally the discount splash bros.

..and personally I’ve never quite seen the spark in Harden. There’s just something sparkless about how he gets his points. His three’s, although occasionally impressive, always are led up to by a long, drawn out, hunched over dribble wasting away 20 sec of the shot clock so he can then proceed to either chuck a 3 and fall down, or drive in while flailing all of his limbs like a seizure victim, diving to the floor as soon as a defender is within 5 feet of him. And I fail to see any spark at all in his signature move of wrapping his lanky body around his defenders and flopping about, needlessly, throwing his head back feinting anguish and searching for reprimands in the form of free-throws from the refs. it pains me to even see him on the /spARKY top 10 list at all tbqh..

Michelangelo is a party dude.

Dunks the basketball and doesn't afraid of anything.

>a playoff game is supposed to be something special to Memeiorniggers

Real NBA fans wouldn't go to a Memeiors game if you paid them.

Who the fuck would want to pay 6 gorillion for an inferior product just to be surrounded by ugly cringy customers? I'd actually pay NOT to be there

Jean Fouquet cuz Fuckit is how Russ play.

Red pill me on the Houston Rockets, has Harden actually stepped his game up, and is Chris Paul still relevant?

Attached: Seether-family-sticker-main2_2048x2048.jpg (1000x1000, 75K)

they are irrelevant in the playoffs

I hate watching Harden as a neutral but I do think he's a great player and also respect how he's all business on the court. Notice he at least never showboats unlike that faggot diva Stephanie desu

Hahaha based

Also walk in your shower to flex on John Wall

Attached: 1551783266076.jpg (1093x619, 80K)

>facts
>"seething"

Pick one and only one. Unlike Memeiorniggers, not all of us are full of shit and we can tell the difference

They're way worse than last year and wouldn't be in the playoffs if not for that meme 10 game win streak after the all star break

Attached: HSf9qW3.gif (250x250, 997K)

New Lil Uzi album is litty af!

Attached: 1529757716897.jpg (960x539, 47K)

Attached: F4EA2F2F-2FEF-40D5-8B77-5177D03089F8.jpg (1242x736, 374K)

They're a better team than the Memeiors and would have beaten them last year had Memeiors not gotten massive refball in games 6 and 7 desu

>tfw half these posts are mine

Attached: 1531391319592.jpg (1920x1080, 133K)

This is a rather aggressively worded, but also fairly accurate synopsis of the situation.

Attached: A54A4736-441F-4D9F-84B7-1E5380E1C4D9.jpg (1242x601, 428K)

Is the storyline this year gonna be a three-peat, or do they give Houston the whistle?

3 on 3 in the Olympics! Going to be litty! Qualifiers soon!

3v3 basketball is really underrated fun way to play pickup

Harden already BTFO'd the Memeiors earlier this season by splashing a game-winning three over Apemond after KD stepped out of bounds and was obviously not called for it.

I really have no clue though. I'm just *hoping* for a fairly played and officiated series.

>refball
>literally break record for most consecutive missed 3’s
>143 consecutive missed 3 point attempts in the fourth quarter alone!
>the biggest choke job of any 4thQ performance in WCF history
>refball!

user I’m going to ask you something, and I want you to answer me honestly..Have you lost your fucking sparks?

Redpill me on my blazies.

Why is Hayward in so many commercials?

Now he has his fat wife in a Realtor commercial

>regular season

Attached: 1541986186285.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

You're a dumb fucking brainwashed zoomer that obviously didn't watch the game. The referees literally took a valid three for the Rockets off the board for a phantom offensive foul, did not call obvious fouls on 3-4 other three point attempts, and allowed Apemond to flagrantly foul Eric Gordon driving to the basket with no call, among others.

That's a huge point swing in a close game.

why is this team so fucking shit year after year after year

Attached: 1538291640181.png (327x367, 69K)

No defense even with Nurkic, now non existent

Will have to pull off consistent unreal offensive games from an injured CJ, Dame, and some 3rd person who we have no idea game to game, is it Seth Curry? Rodney Hood? Aminu? Mystery

CJ and Dame have already shown it takes good perimeter D to completely throw them off their games "Holiday and Rondo destroyed them in the playoffs last year) and force them to be playmakers, with their shit teammates unable to shoot shots that aren't in rhythm and wide open

You need a 20 year vet to show you it's a triathlon and not a biathlon

The so-called "greatest team of all time" Memeiors went 3-5 against CP3 last year and needed him to get injured in the playoffs (not to mention the massive refball) to win that series.

What a disgustingly fraudulent team

What about Kanter against OKC?

>cp3 out
>27 missed consecutive 3’s

And you’re crying about refball on a few specific plays. Take the L my man. This is just sad.

Only a matter of time before my man Grayson is starting

Attached: graysondunk.jpg (615x400, 69K)

>cp3 out
Is it supposed to be some kind of worthy accomplishment for the Memeiors then?
Frauds can't win anything without the other team's best players getting injured and/or refball.

It's not a "few" specific plays. It's literally a 15-20 point swing (double the margin of victory) in a close game.

Kanter is very good offensive rebounder and post scorer, one of the best at quick dives as a roll man, but outside of that horrible. No ability to guard smaller players, step out, or shot block even standing near the rim and never stepping out for high screens

He'll get you 20/10 as a starter but give up 30 and foul 3-4 times, maybe turn it over 2-3 times for a total close to 40 points in 38 minutes

You seem to be letting your emotional biases get in the way of your judgment. Why don’t you just refer to what the most recent Candybread Elite7 system data logs tell us about how The Dubs own you and your shit ass Rockets? Just trust the algorithms user.

He was at his final Heat game last night

I'm a Laker fan you fucking NPC. Miss me with your propaganda bullshit.

And no, the Lakers will always be better than your proxy-kike franchise. Deal with it or don't.

Defensive liability and you really need rim protection against the thunder with Westbrook fucking the paint, plus Adams knows all his moves

Teams to watch next year

Bullsies
Netties
Magicies
Clippies

Fuck the Knickies

is pelinka
gonna' go?

Attached: 1519519137405.jpg (960x956, 133K)

>Is it supposed to be some kind of worthy accomplishment for the Memeiors then?
No, Winning the chip was the accomplishment. It’s why the game is played, to win. The “Memeiors” win. They’ve won back-to-back actually, AND 3 of the past 4. and they’re heavily favors to win 4 of 5.

...and what have the Rockets won?.. Oh yes, your personal loyalty and your keyboard.

Attached: 9DB41C42-4BD1-4BAA-82AF-B337A9022027.jpg (1242x1099, 482K)

It's crazy that Vince Carter is the last 90's player left after Dirk retired

Then LeBron and CP3 will be the last 00's players.... It's really hard to think about.

Soon a whole generation of players that play just jack up 3s, stepbacks, and draw fouls like the cancerous zoomers they are...

He's already confirmed staying.

Tough luck Lakeshit fans lmaoooo

Don't forget Nene

you don't want to push me right now, user

trust me

Attached: 1554021995007.jpg (808x768, 89K)

for me, it's the LA (Los Angeles) Clippies

What the fuck.....

Based quads of good luck

Attached: 201FDC14-A2F3-4CDD-B943-8CDE46405CA4.gif (206x350, 1.91M)

Attached: E5103565-415C-4E6C-B685-120BBF499702.jpg (631x368, 70K)

>Anfernee Simons racks up 37/9/6 in 48 minutes
Isn’t this kid like 18? Nice

CLASSIC MOMENT

>ywn see LBJ video bomb DWade again in your lifetime

Feels bad, man.

Maybe Bron JR and Wade's son can share some moments like that when they eventually enter the league

>But, the Lakers will be fine in the long run whether they like it or not. They always win in the end and they always will win in the end.

Imagine believing this after missing the postseason the most times in the entire history of your franchise coinciding with new ownership and two incompetent front office regimes. “We’re the Lakers” isn’t a viable strategy, your reputation is at the point free agents are avoiding your team because they’ve been told it’s a shit show. Jerry West and Dr. Buss made that team what it was for so many years, neither of those guys are associated with the organization in any capacity.

are we ready for some draymond green instigation?

youtube.com/watch?v=2Z-LmV6Zycs

Neither of those niggas is making the league

>Then LeBron and CP3 will be the last 00's players
Based retard

Sorry about your irrelevant bench scrubs drafted in 2009

>CP3 is relevant with no MVPs and no rings
>Harden and Curry are irrelavent with multiple MVPs and three rings between them
Based retard

>Harden
Bench scrub
>Curry
Scrub until 2016, doesn't count as a 00's OG nigga

You gotta be drafted 2000-2006

He’s what Magic Johnson would be if he were drafted today. Back then the NBA was pretty damn retarded and the Lakers got another team’s first pick as compensation for Gail Goodrich signing elsewhere. Now good rookies are never in position to win the FMVP award or even play in the playoffs for the most part

>scrub until 2016
>wins MVP 2015
Based retard

Most fraud MVP ever lmao scrub ass no ankle ass mutt

>go to Wikipedia and search nba players
>go to career stats
>compare regular season career ppg to playoffs
>Harden & Embiid are frauds

>50-40-90 season
>MVP
I see why you’re being facetious, given CP3 will never achieve either

Hourly reminder

Attached: drift into the abyss.jpg (1078x1125, 137K)

I wonder if people (and Laker fans) will stop thinking the best person for any front office job just so happens to always be a former player. Maybe if it’s a white guy

Attached: 56A3FF2F-8725-47F3-9B08-10D7203CC7DE.jpg (576x324, 56K)

>when the adrenaline shot at halftime wears off

Jerry West wasn't an NBA player?

Jerry West isn’t a white guy?

>nuggets
>trail blazers
>thunder
>spurs

one of these four teams will make it to the WCF.

Former players do make good front office guys, when they tenure at that job, learning it and becoming good at it

Magic has 0 front office experience, was a failed head coach for a small time, and only has "experience" as a part owner of the Sparks and Dodgers, which is completely different than day to day office job and mostly just a business investment

This is the fatal flaw, not hiring former players,

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: L.jpg (1045x1247, 269K)

>Kobe I’m open!

Attached: 3CBA01E6-06E8-4ACF-974A-B50D08D7B1CF.jpg (1546x1700, 363K)

context matters more. For example Jerry West, even back to when he was a player, was always considered to be a basketball savant. He used to always talk about schemes and the future of basketball even way back in the 60s. Before he became the gm he put in years of work behind the scenes. The guy genuinely loves basketball and constantly thinks about it. Any random player isn't going to have that and many struggle separating their mentality as a player from the managerial side. He is the goat executive for a reason.

Attached: 1543488019163.jpg (630x430, 36K)

>Kangz
Although I must say they did rest their starters at halftime to deny Portland the tank, but still. The Blazers only played 6 players and Kangz had a 28 point lead

This general is retarded. Please stick to making broship memes.

I think when Robert Horry missed a wide open 3 in 2003 playoffs against Spurs that costed the Lakers the 4peat is when Kobe stopped trusting teammates until 2008

>I’m open
So what?

>this bracket
Best games of the playoffs

Attached: 1539745469217.jpg (600x303, 94K)

>Kobe pass the rock

Attached: 1E5B1A28-2A65-466E-A60A-805EF167F4C2.jpg (727x960, 66K)

on the other side of it

>warriors
>rockets
>jazz
>clippers

total slugfest

>passes it to smush parker
>bricks
>passes it to kwame brown
>turn over

>kobe can apparently pass the ball through time
>still manages to be the biggest chucker in history

thought people said he had high bbiq

Attached: 1524151940904.jpg (1296x1296, 398K)

Way to make it easier for the Warriors

Every 4th seed in the West has lost to the 5th seed since 2012

Cockshits about to get spanked by a KKK team

Attached: download.jpg (768x1024, 223K)

>Jazz

Easy

>Cockshits
Easy

>Portland tries to duck OKC
>plays a 6 man rotation with 0 starters and the most bottom of the bench players
>down 28 at halftime and allowed 87 fucking points
>come back to win it by a sizeable margin

Holy mother of failed tanks, this might be the greatest.

Also

>Rockets sitting pretty at 2nd seed with Nuggets losing and Portland tanking even after OKC beat them at the buzzer

>suddenly the Nuggets hold Wolves scoreless for the last 4 minutes and come back down 11 including a retarded turnover by Wiggins who thought he drew a foul then comes back to brick a pull up 3 trying to be a hero

>all these things happened at the same time

What a fucking roller coaster

Milwaukee in 5
Celtics in 7
Philly in 6
Toronto in 4

Warriors in 5 (after P.Bev jumps into Curry's knee)
Rockets in 6
Thunder in 5
Nuggets in 7

The Magic will beat Toronto

What denver did last couple of games was so fucking scummy

I agree.

>play 3d chess
>scummy

they're still going to lose in the first round but what they did was smart as fuck. If the rockets just won their games then it wouldn't even be an issue. Don't hate the player, hate the game

Attached: 1553765380970.png (307x408, 240K)

I hope Melo finds a team this summer, Memphis could be a good fit

See you niggers on the live chat for the first things first youtube stream

I'm thinking more off the bench for the Kings

What happened?

>First things first

Niggas just gon be crying cos the Lakers ain't in the playoffs

I don’t think Philly or Boston will let it get past 5 games. Bottom 4 of the East teams are seriously so trash.

Nets desu

They throwed some games to push Rockets and warriors on the same side of The bracket
Propelled Portland to the 3 seed

Based

Oh you poor Rockucks. Letting Westbrook and PG do you so dirty that you plummet down to 4th while the memeiors laugh their way to an easy playoffrun.

I’m sure harden will still win that MVP award for flopping his way out of the bottom of the regular season but you saw that 4th quarter? That’s our old friend, playoff Harden showing up early and he brought drinks

Pacers are not trash and will win their home games
I see Nets getting hot 1 game and nicking one at least, maybe 6 is too much. I also don't trust Fraudelphia though

Philly has looked really bad these last few weeks and Embiid might miss a few games. They also struggle with high scoring guards. It's probably one of the more interesting series in the 1st round

OKShit lucked out by facing Blazies in 1st round.

Nuggets being underrated desu, WCF lock for me

Who are the worst playoff teams in each conference?

Rockets and Pistons

objectively true

based

pistons and thunder due to inconsistency. In terms of just talent it's pistons and clippers but the clippers are greater than the sum of their parts

Rockets for West

I wanted to say Magic for East, but honestly, they've been really good since the ASB and have a good offense, still will get raped by the Raptors

Pistons by default since Blake is injured.

Calling the Pistons inconsistent because their best player is injured is retarded
Thunder same but really it was just a slump plus best player injured but finished 5 game win streak

Rockets are clearly the worst. No defense, bottom 5 rebounding, not top 5 in offense, jack up a bunch of 3s that when you miss them allow the other team to start fastbreaks, clearly worse than last year, slow end to season

Really you just know Rockets will choke. At least I can see Clippers pulling an upset on any other team but the Warriors because they're such an oddly constructed team.

Pistons are 1 Middleton type 3pt sniper away from being a good team

The pistons were inconsistent before blake got hurt retard and for good reason. That roster is shit. If blake and drum aren't going off then they completely suck dick. Blake has also always been unreliable as fuck when his team really needs him.

Harden is a flopping fraud but he still dancing on a lot of teams and CP3 is rock soliid as long as he's healthy

Spurs and Pacers

man i don't like this nugget matchup for the spurs. spurs are trash on the road anyway, and they always look fucking awful up in the rockies.

>hating on my Pacies

Attached: 1551944529489.jpg (1280x720, 321K)

Dipo gonna be in MVP talk next year

I'm gonna wait on that. He'll need a hump year to get back like PG

A lot of teams look awful in the rockies. Nuggets have the best home record in the league.

Is /nba/ a coffee or tea type of board?

Attached: 1542036624586.png (810x944, 1.4M)

guin ti

It'll be tea for me

Attached: 1528722237709.jpg (1000x1000, 55K)

Me atm

Attached: IMG_20190411_145136.jpg (3120x4160, 2.42M)

Altitude is a meme
Players get adapted fast

medium coffee most days
Espresso on weekdays

Attached: 1553246344117.png (385x440, 205K)

who goes after he rapes them?

Attached: Dyt_DltX0AA3FkG.jpg (1200x1556, 372K)

In the reg season it's real. If you're on a back to back, it's brutal.

In the playoffs you get adjusted because you're there for a week

Jimmy gone gone.
Tobias would be smart to take as much money as possible regardless of team.

Tea baby

Water

Deanjello “fake MIP” Russell is getting stomped by those frauds in philly and there’s nothing you can do about it

Dinwiddie gonna shit on those niggas

coffee

Based

Attached: 1535149396040.png (600x400, 124K)

see you leafs in the 2nd round
just get lowry on a quick diet so he can keep up with napier on 3rd units where he belongs

>Napier
Who?

Bout to put on a pot right now

You know what i'll get some coffee right now desu

lebrons favorite player
remember that guy that shitpissed on your team for half a decade? he threw a tantrum to have napier on his team. thats how good he is.

Adam Silver has to be a reptilian humanoid right?

He's jewish what do you think?

Jonathan Isaac gonna shut Siakim down

Checks out. He literally doesn't behave like a normal human

Literally no one has been able to shut down Siakam, he’s broken his career-high 7 times this season and dropped 44 in a single game. He gonna be an all star next year.

Any player with arms can lock down Siakam

Delusional

Blake sonned him

+1.8 points per 100 possessions
Nope. Good try though. He's going to do very little.

I'm gonna come back when the raptors lose, so not the first round but the semis

Rebounds/Assists/Points/FG% for Siakam during all 3 games against the Pisstains:

1st 7/2/17/66%
2nd 9/5/21/50%
3rd 3/3/12/46%

He literally had one bad game against him

Magic in 6

I'll get drunk tonight and after that I'll take some time just to flex on John Wall

Raptors will have no answer to reformed fultz

We have Jodie Meeks. He’s hopped out on enough roids to kill a normal man

The raptor won’t get past my Pistons stalwart defense

Im only gonna warn you once lakers Stay away from sam presti he doesnt want to talk to you go away.

I like him, really cute boy

Reminder Lebron isn't in the playoffs, so this is an actual playoffs at least until the finals then you can watch something else

Sam is shit so he’d be perfect for the Lakers

You now remember DeAndre Ayton
You now remember he was the #1 pick

Hes skill set is ancient
He would be a beast in the 90s tho

So now that the boogey banana man Lebron is gone, if any of the top 4 eastern conference teams loses before the Finals, they no longer have the usual excuses. All of them have all stars, 2 of them have champions who are still in their primes and 1 of them has the best record in the league.

That said, Who has the most to lose?

You now remember he’s having one of the most efficient NBA rookie seasons in league history without a point guard on his team and will make the all rookie first team.

You now remember he wasn't worth a #1 overall pick and Suns could've drafted Luka and Young

The Raptors, Kawhi will leave short of winning a title and it’s unlikely they get past the second round. A rebuild with several veterans nobody wants under multi year contracts spells mediocrity for Canada’s worst historic NBA franchise.

GS and OKC should have drafted Tyreke Evans over Curry and Harden as well.

After the Vancouver grizzlies that is

Vancouver was better

The Vancouver grizzlies were dogshit and never made a playoff appearance nor finished over .500

Just like my raptor

I think Kawhi stays if the Raptors make the finals. He wants to be reassured he has a shot at winning though, but I’m sure he won’t be too disheartened if we can’t beat the unbeatable Warriors. If he leaves the rebuild won’t be too bad though, because all the big contracts come off the books in two years.

I would say Celtics have the most to lose. Like the Raptors, short of a finals berth, their superstar is gone. They will still be saddled with Haybones’ awful, awful contract though and Tatum has severely underachieved, Horford is showing his age and Baynes straight up sucks.

The raptors shouldn't bother making the playoffs desu so that they can get purged and relocated

Holy shit I just remembered this. Why would anyone pick a big man over a versatile guard in this era of basketball?!

Thunder suck dick

This is like drafting Oden over KD though

Greg Oden was injured his rookie year, averaged half as many points and fewer rebounds than Ayton and was less efficient doing so with somehow greater usage.

Imagine drafting a center in today's NBA #1 overall and he can't shoot 3s like KAT

Imagine not drafting Luka just because he didn't go to an American college yet dominated a pro league

Imagine not drafting Trae just because his dad wasn't feeding him HGH since elementary school but had all the skills of Nash mixed with Curry

oden right now is probably twice the defender that ayton is
and center is defense first position
congrats your team drafted enes kanter #1

You're one daft cunt. Centers aren't worth being #1 overall anymore unless they have AD and KAT tier offensive skills

Dirk is actually fucking retiring fuck

Attached: 1nu1mt.jpg (400x388, 38K)

Bagley isn't terrible tho... I think we're going to look at the 2018 draft as the new 2003 draft

but yeah drafting Ayton is like drafting Darko over Lebron

>League Insiders Have Speculated Lakers Only Team That Could Get Bob Myers From Warriors

Oh look, media peddling more click bait for delusional Lakeshit fans to take as gospel

Towns couldn't shoot the 3 when he first came into the league

Bagley is a better version of Bosh but his defense still suspect, 3 year window to turn it around

Ah yes, this guy who is on a team that can still win championships if Durant leaves will definitely want to quit his job to join a team that’s a complete mess and only has 1 summer to put together a championship team
What a joke

now they can sign stars like rudy gay and batum

Ayton should've been 3rd overall imo

>why did they take the mobile big that dominates the paint over a chucker that you can find any year and a white harden clone

really? The suns fuck up a lot but Ayton is not part of it

Attached: 1554002944742.jpg (250x250, 44K)

JJJ is better than him too

Ayton leads both rookie Oden and Kanter in DWS and DBPM, he plays on a much worse team than either did their rookie year. It’s unlikely he never improves on that end.
He was the consensus number one pick coming into the draft, so somebody values the skill set of a mobile big man that scores on .600% TS as a rookie.

So what "stars" can the lakers sign? maybe ricky rubio

He has no outside game
Of course his ts% gonna be huge when all he does is dunks and or paint shots
He is like Rudy gobert with no defense

Guards usually don't get drafted #1, retard. Pay attention.

my blazer are my raptor of the west and will promptly make a first round exit

Kyrie and Beal in trade should be #1 priority

is white Harden clone supposed to be a negative?

Yes
Raf baiting won't carry you that far in the playoffs

So jeremy lin and jaylen brown

>dws & dbpm
>aka rebound rate in disguise
>ayton must be great defensively

it is if you want to win championships, but truthfully you can't put all of harden's shortcomings on Luka so I guess it's more of a compliment right now. Still doesn't mean that he'll be better than Ayton

Not really when Mavs should have a better roster than Harden next year

Adults are talking about the playoffs, spic boy. Go whine on twitter about your lakeshits

>he has no outside game
He shoots .30% of his shots from outside of 10ft. You mean he doesn’t shoot the meme
>of course his TS% is gonna be huge
Clint Capela rookie TS% .409
Giannis rookie TS% .519
Adams (who shot less than .043% of his shots from outside 10 ft) rookie TS% .541
Gobert rookie TS% .507

We could go on, but I don’t think you watch the players you comment on.

I was making fun of the fact that lakerfags talk about signing big name stars then sign literal whos. also suck my balls

Enes Kanter is an elite rebounder so should have great numbers by your logic.

You are right
I don't watch the suns

Attached: D34POLoW4AUJiVq(2).jpg (1654x1258, 184K)

Ya missing out my man

No one watches the suns user

Jimmy Butler and Kemba

Me neither, but logic suggest rookie NBA players aren’t usually all they’re ever going to be in the NBA, especially not now that they’re only 19-20 year olds. Ayton has been really solid and is a lock for all rookie 1st team, he has areas of his game that he must improve but has a versatile skill set on offense and is having one of the most efficient rookie seasons despite the fact the Suns employ second round picks at point guard. He’ll be fine at absolute worst, there’s nothing to suggest he’s a bust objectively, just you guys rushing to be right about something just like with Trae (but at least there was data there).

I want Beverley to intentionally injure faggot Stephanie

we all do but the nba won't allowed that. It's not in the script.

sooo Luke Walton and Jeanie are fucking right? Because I would totally smash her tbqh

Calling it now, Lakers give Butler a max contract because they cant sign anyone else.

>Lebron and Butler in the locker room
Ohhhhhh NO NO NO NO

Definitely, Magic said he quit because he “did not want to come between the two.”

Would be interesting seeing who’s narrative ESPN chooses to push when the locker room inevitably combust and both divas start going to the media, they seem to love both.

based

Brooklyn in 7
Celtics in 5

Thunder in 4
Spurs in 7

Hire a real GM and president, white guys with resumes not former black players or sleazy agents with no credibility with players or front offices.

Have Jeanie formally announce she's going to take a step back in the front office decisions and spend more time with family, rooting for the executives she's put in place to bring the Lakers a championship.

Fire Luke, put in a veteran coach who can develop players and staff including a shooting coach this time.

Trade Lonzo and Ingram for bad contracts/whatever assets you can get back.

Trade Lebron back to the Cavs for their expirings/whatever assets you can get back.

Tank while taking on bad contracts for additional draft picks, reclamation projects and G leaguers. Find your Robert Covington's, Danny Green's, Hassan Whiteside's when you have nothing to lose by trotting out Knicks tier line ups. Run the offense through Kyle Kuzma, see if someone bites on his counting stats when his contract is expiring.

Draft a generational player, add free agents to the core, win a title.

That's it, just don't rush the process.

damn. just shit on some niggas. just another day in portland

>DET: Pistons clinch playoff spot with win vs. NYK
Truly the end times.

Attached: bwut.jpg (320x240, 17K)

Reminder Dirk only retired because he did not want to even think about playing on the same team with that rapist Kristap

>pass? just get the rebound

Attached: Kobe-Shoots-Over-Team.png (522x383, 261K)

>tfw some user had misfortune of running into only "stat savvy" Suns fan on the internet who then proceeds to btfo you with facts and logic but as is tradition "le muh stats" man forgets that draft picks are all about locking high upside&tough to get player to your franchise and ignores the fact that doncic already got star aura and shoots as much FTA as lebron being slow and fat while ayton shoots 3(THREE) times less than similarly shooting GreekFreak which destroys his already low upside/potential and make him totally replacable since big men always get moved around or try to get paid which just so happens that it's the only thing Suns can do in free agency and when everybody will try to get giannis suns will have inside RA scoring big men who is much worse at everything else but it's ok because he's much better fit with devin bechooucker who will certainly be more appealing than luka or tray and everytime you have the opportunity to recreate gsw blueprint you should start with mcgee/post injury cousins/zaza pachulia slot instead of curry or klay slot because you're smart and you haven't drafted a bust off the gate big man but as any other big men he will still be prone to motor not being enough to fuel his full career and injuries ravaging his vital bodyparts the most
I'm just ready for pic related and KD (to a lesser extent) to shit in lebronsexual faces once again. Lakers fiasco wasn't enough, since they never learn, but offseason will happen real soon. And everyday you would wish for them to die painfully and shut their stupid delusional casual nu-fan mouths. So now comes the time for conserving spiritual victories to use during tough time of year.

Attached: MJ junior.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

This Russian has some serious mental illness

redpill me on the pacies celties matchup

>ayy Kobe over here
>my bad I ain't seen you (;

Attached: Kobr.jpg (1200x750, 240K)

>Kangz on the verge of firing the coach that led the team to its best record in 10 years
classic

Is there ANY post-season award that isn't a lock?

>MVP
Giannis

>ROTY
Luka

>6MOTY
Rose

>MIP
LaVine

>COTY
Malone

Trae is getting ROTY

>mfw all this bullshit you posted can be refuted just by pointing out that Ayton put up his numbers while being the 4th option on a shitty selfish team with no PG while luka had all season to statpad as Cuban paraded him as the new face of his franchise

Attached: 1539627251110.jpg (318x318, 20K)

>no spicy p
Israel please.

HOLY SHIT! NBA'S SCRIPT FOR THE PLAYOFFS LEAKED

Attached: commissioners_eyes_only.jpg (1241x599, 198K)

Alright nerds, get in here and make your bracket. Winner gets a white girl.

nba.com/playoffs/bracketchallenge/#league/standings/6749?code=STZA3KJJ

Attached: 9B19134F-22EF-4DE8-A7AA-A5D324BAD0E9.jpg (1250x2029, 1.68M)

>sign in
nice try fag

Why are you comparing rookie Ayton to 6th year Giannis to diminish Ayton? This just makes it look like you're reaching for reasons to say he's not an impactful or good player. Do you want to compare rookie Giannis to rookie Ayton? Of course not because not only is Ayton the better player at that point in their careers but it would suggest players can improve over time, now it's unlikely Ayton ever improves at the rate Giannis has but if he did shieeet.
>Ayton doesn't score as much as first option Luka while being literally 4th in FGA behind Booker, Warren and Oubre so he's a bust
>Ayton plays the same position as GS's weakest position so he's a bust
I know, you know, these are horrible arguments. Luka leads his team in FGA and shoots three times as many free throws as Deandre but is only averaging 5 more points per game than him? Obviously only a complete idiot would utilize PPG as a mectric to determine a player's total impact, but even if you are a complete idiot (and you are) Luka is not nearly as efficient a scorer as Deandre and is not compiling a significant average despite shooting frequently (and poorly) from three point range, shooting more free throws at a significantly lower percentage than Ayton (a big man), and leading his team in shot attempts.

The second portio of your argument is tantamount to saying Karl Anthony Towns and Nikola Jokic are bust because Golden State hasnt employed a center as talented as them during any of their runs. The Suns aren't replicating Golden State anytime soon and that has nothing to do with Ayton and everything to do with their ownership and front office.

you don't even have to give a real email address

Feels like shit bros I can't wake up to in the morning to watch hoops anymore.

> Amid reports that Kings coach Dave Joerger's job is in jeopardy, league sources say that Sacramento would have interest in Luke Walton should they decide to go through with a coaching change
Walnot for Joerger who says no, apparently not kangs

D Wade had a well known known pedo symbol braided into his hair, is this based and red pilled?

Attached: 20190411_104825.jpg (324x256, 48K)

Orlando's not getting swept

Pisties are making the Finals and will blow out the memes, I can fill it in my bones. They can't stop or twin towers.

The Spurs will unironically upset the Nuggets and the Thunders both in 6

based

>JOGER DED
>JOGER DED
>JOGER DED
>JOGER DED
>JOGER DED
KANGZ BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
VLADE IS THE WORST GM IN THE LEAGUE AND ONLY SAVED BY THE HAIL MARY FOX PICK, HE'S LITERALLY THE WHITE MAGIC JOHNSON

>current carmelo
sorry wtf?

was about to write that i could imagine messina taking over the kings job when i see the name already rumored.

>Clippers at less than 1% for semis
What a complete nonsense bullshit chart. Yes the Clippers will almost certainly lose to the Warriors, but the odds of them pushing through are DEFINITELY better than 1%. There is no motherfucking way in hell you can tell me with a straight face that after 100 7 game matchups the Clippers would only win once, especially if you imagine a scenario where all of their starters and rookies show up bigtime in the Playoffs. What about injuries, about calls going one way or the other? It just doesnt reflect reality. Fuck these dumb metrics. Reminds me of the bullshit polls before 2016

Vlade recovered his reputation pretty well these last few years, probably had the best return for an all star player who was flipped over the last few years getting a young useful player and two additional first round picks in total from the trade (one of which they used to get Barnes). If they were in the East they'd have likely won 45 and have been a lock for the playoffs, I genuinely didn't expect them to win more than 25 this season and it's good they won 39 given they don't have their pick this year and all but denied Boston a very good lottery pick.

The Thunder had a 3.1% chance to beat the Rockets with 9:26 left.
Last night, the Nuggets had a 1.7% chance to win with 3:48 left & the Blazers had a 0.5% chance to win with 13:24 left.
The probability of all 3 of those things happening is .0003%
>All odds according to ESPN live game probability*

Truly this is a God Dream

Attached: DvGr4MjUUAAZr3u.jpg (1008x1200, 184K)

It better be a god dream when westshook gets swept in the playoffs and the blunder get exposed AGAIN

If the Celtics lose one game badly (by >15 points) their locker room will implode and they will collapse. Extremely fragile team, mentally

If Kyrie gets injured they'll make the Finals, if he plays they'll lose in the first round.

Attached: 564.jpg (620x434, 70K)

Shut the fuck up retard

go raptor!

I don't say this often because the inverse is usually true, but he needs a barber to push his hairline back. Way back

----

This, also go thundies and clippies!

/nba/ is a Christian board.

Attached: 070322cricket_jesus_basketball.jpg (576x435, 61K)

Address what I said and get back to me you fucking mental midget child

>white jesus

>2019 offseason acquisitions
>KD
>Kemba
>Zion
>Bezos buys the team
who can stop my knickies?

Attached: 1520224553783.jpg (300x223, 110K)

*Hello Vladik, pls be seated. Congrats on the great season, it made me forget the unprotected 1st for the privilege of signing Rondo and WesMatthews (turned us down, the bastard) trade, the ZBo and George Hill disasters, drafting Papagiannis when we already had a zillion centers and then waiving him, taking the second coming of Derrick Williams over Luka, so on and so forth. But hey, DeAron Fox fell into your lap, you must be a great team builder. Anyways, amazing season. You, the players, the coaching staff whom I love most dearly, all did incredible jobs this year. I have decided to reward you by extending your contract through 2023 and will give you unlimited funds to extend Dave and his staff. Well done.
*(vlade)SUKA BLIAT CYKA. DAVE JOERGER HAS BEEN TERMINATED. INDIAN DALBAJOB HAHAHAHA, I BRING MY OWN MAN FROM BALKAN. PUSIJ KURAC, WHAT U GONNA DO, WHAT U GONNA DO, WHAT U GONNA DO WHEN VLADE EXTENDU, FIRE MU? NO HAHAHAH*
pic related

Attached: usa-today-8243834.0.jpg (1400x1050, 211K)

What did Joerger do to get fired?

Attached: 1500460068241.png (687x450, 8K)

national inquirer

is Divac the definition of floundering and failing upwards? How's this man still relevant?

Attached: 1549573643215.png (322x455, 241K)

name 1 trade that is feasible and would make the blazers a legit contender if gsw break up

>hard mode : no trading CJ

Maybe he stole some Hinke magic when he drafted all those fucking centres.

Brandon Ingram for John Leuer and DET 2020 first round pick (protected)
>Detroit gets a win now defensive wing that's far better than anyone they can draft with a middling first round pick and offers more upside than Bruce Brown on both ends
Lonzo Ball and Josh Hart for Elie Okobo and Mikal Bridges, two future PHO second round picks
>Suns get a facilitator and defender to put next to Devin Booker, in case they miss out on Morant or get to draft Zion
Lebron James for Jordan Clarkson, Matthew Dellavedova, John Henson and JR Smith (partially guaranteed) and a future CLE 1st round pick (protected)
>Cleveland gets a guaranteed trip to the Finals with a reloaded core for Lebron and an immediate economic boost as well as returning franchise legend
Obviously Lakers are rebuilding and get decent draft capital, and expiring contracts in place of pieces from their failed rebuild. Could move any combination of these guys for a longer bad contract (Wiggins) and more picks, also would still have cap space to take on several more bad contracts like Heat's Ryan Anderson, Waiters and Johnson and another pick.

Who says no?

LeGm since he tells LA what to do

Dirk hates Wh*toids that's why he married an african goddess

based

based

>every team in the NBA rides their players like dogs in the regular season causing them to get injuries right before the playoffs
>rapties chill and load management everyone because the regular season is just 82 practices
>raptors healthy going in
>still had the second best record in the league

Literally who can stop us?

>betting everything on landing the #1OA pick
2012 draft says hello

durant wants to go to portland by any means
decides to give the warriors compensation gift by doing a sign & trade
blazers package long bad contracts (turner, leonard) with a millions 2nd rounders for every non-guaranteed contract in the league
durant for harkless, simmons, collins and all those unguaranteed contracts

He has no trade clause.

Jeremy Chang might

My Bucks will bottle it.

How come some random fart like Grayson Allen can score 40 points in an NBA game while Lonzo, Tatum and Fultz (top three picks last year) can't? Is there any reasonable explanation for that?

The Raptors

Daily reminder Memeiorniggers aren't people

he took 30 shots

Allen is pretty athletic despite being a cracker ass cracker, taking that many shots has more to do with stamina than anything else.

You sound like a fan of a losing franchise. If you're unfamiliar with success, of course that's going to be your prediction of what happens next. We shall see.

Based Lord and Saviour Vlad Divak going to hire best coach ever, Zeljo Obradovich

UPVOTE PARTY

Attached: 1518231536588.jpg (1333x1500, 234K)

Can't wait for the Bucks vs Nuggets final

Im with you Arabro

Attached: 0a1.png (828x1403, 302K)

this desu

based

My Celshits won't beat the Bucks this year

Frauds: the finals

not so fast

Attached: A618E75C-EEC0-4813-A9C7-427B3C1C0056.jpg (640x623, 145K)

>Syria
One more thing you're wrong about

Attached: rockets_.jpg (320x321, 21K)

tea
*sip*

>warios/rockets West final
poor dumb stupid fucking nuggets

Joerger did nothing wrong

#FreeJoerger #FreeAssange #RIPnipsey

Attached: BbzK-XsCIAA11_J.jpg (450x682, 61K)

Nay!

Attached: 1532118130095.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

quality content, you don't get that in other generals

George did nothing. Fox and Buddy would do the same under any coach.

Attached: big chucnk.png (871x391, 713K)

easy mode: find a way to replace CJ with Beal
hard mode: acquire Giannis in 2021

wow james really ate the box with his jacked up teeth

>I’ve NEVER done anyone wrong
thots who think they’re worth anything because they munched famous athlete cock have to be among the most insufferable people in the works

curry for three............bang

Yes they fucking are flyover faggot

She's an actual prostitute, I was going to say "why'd she fuck him if he's all that bad" but it was a business transaction, fair enough.

I can see them winning a single game

>disney
>flyover

Attached: AE8E5303-F30C-4ACB-B8E6-6F61D1E1F092.jpg (675x1200, 115K)

Well then she’s definitely done wrong by ratting about a paying customer.

The fake Disney, yeah

On one hand its not good business, on the other niggas in her area who might not have known she existed might want to pay for sex now. A lot of these ballas seem to run through the same chicks

That’s fair. It’s also extremely disgusting that Harden wanted to eat out a literal prostitute and that’s sinking in with me now

she was probably trying to extort him and harden just said fuck go on your twitter rant

lakeshowlife.com/2019/04/10/lakers-rumors-rob-pelinkas-power-grow-magic-johnsons-resignation/amp/

"I'm growing stronger"

Attached: Rob_Lowe_2012_Shankbone_2.jpg (1470x1838, 1.13M)

>gsw shows all signs of another great team (3peat lakers, Miami, Cle) ready to blow and lose to themselves
>barking at refs and each other, constant low effort games, nu-fans doesn't know that curry and klay and durant clutch playoff stats look like shit
>utah upsets rockshits, harden becomes full time meme, cp3 cements his "legacy"
>close game in utah, fan decides yolo and takes one for the team: "NNNNNNIG"
>mallace at the pallace 2:draylectic boogieloo
>15 tech fts give utah a win
>reddit signs petitions to drop death squads in utah
>defence is broken, curry get exposed and utah wins the series
>kd says "whatever, i'm out" and starts another round of snake bs
>people love kawhi much more all of the sudden
>utah makes national news, days of WYPIPO arguments
>time for conference finals
>it's utah vs oklahoma city thunder and RUSSELL WESTBROOK
>mfw
Can somebody check if gemantra readings predicted this timeline? "GSW wins" is too boring, gotta milk all the hype from this one last job.

Attached: 1552860821344.jpg (297x358, 58K)

>nu-fans
>implying GSW has any non-bandwagon fans since 2014

if I recall correctly Harden was talking shit and throwing stealth shade

@91992279
mental illness: the post

larry warned us about this

Attached: 1396338A-0604-4444-80FA-C151C25F2E67.jpg (640x611, 61K)

Can’t wait to watch my man DeThawed DeChosen bounce those nuggets (of shit) frauds right out of the playoffs

Attached: 88369AA6-4E6E-4B56-A21D-908D92E969C0.jpg (1024x681, 155K)

HE GONE

ITS ZELJKO TIME

Attached: 1532634803187.jpg (986x995, 113K)

based

but what if he chokes again

Attached: 1549071601008.jpg (408x505, 86K)

Under Pop’s tutelage, he’ll reach his full potential

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 19K)

The time has come bros. We will make the finals for the first time in NBA history!

Attached: 1517424462327.jpg (621x406, 75K)

Imagine eating prostitute pussy and it's not even white :(

Based. my raptor are a lock to get swept in the finals

>exciting news about dolan selling team to bezos are kept under the rug
>for the first time in years big free agent is certain about destination and it's a worst kept secret
>only other such case = lebron to another big market
>aka behind the scenes stuff like endorsements dictating their decisions
>knicks are not questioned for tampering, no one brings it up
>so it's all part of the plan of stacked big markets and stacked east and super hyped prospect zion going where he should
>kd will get insane media push to smoove it all out and ease the transition
Basically, in the end snakefags will lose.

Attached: LeQueen GOATed.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

>Florida
>Flyover
Dumb fucking Canadian.

Attached: 50B16266-1E85-4462-9D3D-43AF9F2B047B.png (2208x1242, 629K)

>ends poocevich & memebid
Too many good guys and too much hockey karma owed for it to not work out. It's coming home this year.

Attached: gasolio.jpg (630x927, 118K)

Where can i fiull my brackets?

First two yes, but Pascal is MIP easily, and Lou is more than likely 6MOTY

See
You need an account, but there’s not an email verification. So just yeet one and you’re good

Derozan is lowkey having a great season

Buddy Hield will win MIP

Attached: Kobr.png (1097x731, 98K)

People are sleeping on my Celties once again.

Attached: 123112.jpg (252x367, 33K)

The Tragic? >We got this, dudes.

Larry always wins you dumb faggots

I just hope the Nets have a good run. Not too good because I don’t want them to get crushed by the raptors but good enough for everyone to laugh at Ben Simmons

Attached: 96C62D87-D7EC-482F-80A7-58A388589635.jpg (500x555, 70K)

Butler will carry

...Nets didn't make the playoffs bro

>Kangs

Jesus Christ, what happened?

Ben Simmons balls on teams that don't have some giga nigga or lockdown defender to guard him. Why do people pretend that the first round didn't even happen last year? Every team doesn't have a smart or kawhi

Attached: 1529260918142.webm (960x540, 2.81M)

Allen isn't some random fart though, he was underrated in the draft and should have been a top 10 pick. He is a good scorer and super athletic. He has a 41 inch vertical.
Will be in the league a long time and average 15+ppg eventually so long as his ankles hold up.

Golden State ain't got the big black dick energy to threepeat. Only real niggers like Shaq and Pippen can threepeat. Ain't no snake ass, slenderman nigga Durant gonna threepeat

Bagley babbys
He'll be the new Jeff Hornacek

you're not black

>original content

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-11-11-35-07.png (720x1280, 227K)

They choked too many games

Don't make me post my 9inch

umm

Attached: draymod-green-dick-pic_720[1].jpg (405x720, 77K)

>implying that the nets dont have a giganigga

Attached: gettyimages-1040176266-1024x1024.jpg (829x1024, 234K)

Travel

>wildly overachieve and surpass everybody's expectations
>get fired because of it

just kangz thangz

Attached: 1554715585413.png (462x320, 26K)

this season was a technicality
chip has been a lock since the boogie announcement
Giannis can't do shit
Raptors can't do shit
Harden can't do shit
Lebron is dead

it's a lock bro

lmaooo lakers really bouta give Jimmy Butler annd Draymond green the max this off season

>6'5
>giga niga
giga niga doesn't just mean ugly

nah joerger deserved to get fired after that shit with buddy fuck that white boi

Maybe this is the season when Harden rises above his playoff beta-ness.

>YFW SPURS WIN THE CHIP

Attached: YEET.png (1334x824, 194K)

sixers in 5 at most
raptor in 5 at most

bucks in 4
pacers in 6/7 (due to boston's roster implosion)

blazers in 5 at most (because thunder sucks dick)
nuggets in 5/6, toss up because spurs aren't bad

warriors in 5, clippies manage to meme out a game
rockets in 6

Boogie isn't good
Durant and Green is a problem
Curry will get his ass eaten by Beverley first round
The first bit of adversity they face this offseason and they will implode. Playing Russ will be the dagger

>Every team doesn't have a smart or
>6'4
>5 fewer pounds
>flops at the slightest breeze
yet somehow graham doesn't qualify

niggets are gonna get exposed bigly

Attached: lolocaust.jpg (634x820, 93K)

>no mention of my sixies stealing the chip
sixers in 5. book it.

Attached: 728CA934-5D03-4A62-9736-79D3A2FC7EC4.jpg (272x250, 27K)

joerger was 100% in the right.

the raptors fired the COTY last season. that's just what the league has become.

He isn't even the MIP on his team.

smart is an elite defender and a fucking tanking tank unlike your random bench warmer. When he's not being a low iq chucker he's one of the most valuable players on the team

Attached: 1536069429897.jpg (1296x729, 96K)

Ladies and Gentleman your 2018/19 NBA Regular Season MVP

Attached: disbigga.jpg (960x1200, 185K)

Smart can guard point guards to power forwards and knock down threes, Graham doesn't even get to play. Just look at that ugly ass nigga's stats

Butler wouldn't play with a diva like Lebron. Lakers will get Kemba and that's it.

2,000pts from the line

They all count faggot

>random bench warmer
averaged 20mpg
>When he's not being a low iq chucker
so never

They vastly outperformed expectations is what happened.

Grayson is good, they hiding him until they re-ink his contract. What team again, Jazz?

I’m actually going to be upset. Giannis didn’t blow games and was doing his thing for 82 games to put his team in 1dt in the league. This bum starts going into playoff mode BY THE 4TH QUATER OF THE FINAL GAME OF THE SEASON.

He's a late first round pick, they have him for three more years for cheap.

Wouldn't be the first time a team purposely buried a young prospect to keep him a secret and drive down his resign value.

I've seen the athleticism, he can shoot too though right? I might want to target him in dynasty...

I see you guys have your excuses lined up for when Celtics take that exit in 2nd round or worse, go round 7 to the pacers before getting bounced

>w-we lost because we didn’t have m-marcus retard
>n-nevermind that we had Kyrie and Hayward, m-marcus dumb is the soul of our team!
absolutely fucking pathetic

Wilt Chamberlain sucks ass

dude i'm a sixers fan but even i know that dumb is the only redeeming factor of celtics defense

anybody who actually watches basketball knows that smart is top 3-4 in importance on the celtics. I bet you think kyrie is their most valuable player too you fucking casual

Wilt Chamberlain in today's game would be Javale McGee.

>last year
>man this inexperienced and young team defied the odds to make to the ECF WITHOUT Kyrie or Hayward
>it’s such a shame they couldn’t get it done in 7 games agaisnt Lebron James
>start of the season, projected to be the best team in the eastern conference by Vegas and most media talking heads aside from the occasional fuck boys like Nick Wright
>team nearly imploded in the 2nd half the season because Ainge was ready to sell off every young asset so that next year it would be Kyrie and AD and whispered that sweet morning into Demps ears during the Lakers/Pelicans standoff

Reminder that Javale McGee has two rings.

Wilt Chamberlain wouldn't make a roster in today's game.

Reminder that /nba/ predicted Celties would be out of the playoffs in the first round last two seasons and were wrong

Attached: 1d2112d1d.jpg (383x743, 72K)

>look this up
>its fucking real
Holy shit my sides

Are you saying Kyrie isn’t top 3-4 importance for the Celtics? Hayward is at least top 6. So they could make it to the ECF and take it to 7 without those guys but if they get bounced in the first round it’s because they don’t have Smart? What a pathetic excuse, nobody is buying it except braindead bostonians.

The Celtics were bad long before the trade deadline. Hell, they started the goddamn season 5-5. There was never a period during the season where they weren’t clearly the worst of the “good” teams in the East

can i give you a hint as to why the celtics aren't as good this year? it starts with a K.

Based Danny “I’m a virgin” Green

HOLY FUCK ITS ALSO NOT A JOKE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>”So, Danny, you look through the peephole and see a topless woman asking to come into your hotel room. What do you do?”
>”I would just start saying prayers SUPER loud”

AHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT THE FUCKING MADMAN

Truly /ourguy/

>After further testing, both physicians determined the cause of Markkanen’s symptoms to be primarily related to a combination of dehydration and nutrient deficiency.
>nutrient deficiency

daily reminder to eat your red meat and not get pussywhipped by a goblin who tells you what to eat

Attached: hedoesntsaynthing.png (825x991, 932K)

tanking is for faggots

which teams in the East and West would actually become playoff contenders with 2-3 top picks?

Attached: 1538776683723.gif (263x324, 3.87M)

OH NONONONONO

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-11-15-26-39-01.jpg (480x703, 91K)

Well it worked for the Sixers.
Warriors drafted Curry, Klay and Dray.
Kings narrowly missed the playoffs

Denver is now a playoff team and they never even had good picks.

Are you aware of the general passage of time?

How the fuck does a professional athlete and multimillionaire get nutrient deficiency? What a mong.

LeBron is crashing and burning

Sixers are still enormous frauds though (second biggest frauds in the league after Denver, according to P.L.O.P.’s lonzoYeast2 rating engine’s algorithms) so I wouldn’t say tanking has really made them a contender

Why do the Kings fire coaches as soon as their team seems to be turning a corner? Things take a while to settle in.

better than dirk

Attached: barkley.jpg (2398x3598, 1.82M)

To the shitters who havent made tha playoffs:
Which team are you going to bandwagon

Repeating that in every thread doesnt make it true, canuck faggot

My Rapties finna sweep the Magies

>LeCanceled

Attached: 1554922686575.jpg (750x885, 140K)

LeBron will be sprinting back to Blowhio after everything in LA turns to shit

Space Jam 2 confirmed enormous flop

>he fed penis to kawaii
SERGE NO, WE NEED HIM TO STAY

His wife is a retarded vegan and made him quit eating red meat. The article didn't specify what the defiency was, but I suspect iron, zinc or other micronutrients you get from red meat since your muscles and heart require those to function properly. He has some sort of heart palpitations and fatigue.

Attached: straya-cunt.jpg (1200x675, 79K)

the toronto raptor is fraudulent though

>heart palpitations and fatigue
definitely iron then, he needs his flintstones

Are you seriously asking this? Why is anyone asking this? You think the Kings missed the playoffs 14 years in a row while being well-run?

Im scared bros, will TRoss have his revenge?

Another year another win for Larry

What makes it true is self evident - the Sixers are totally unable to beat good teams that are healthy and the few wins they mustered together against good teams are not at all convincing - they’re frauds!

>the Sixers are totally unable
this is all your really needed to type

I’m expecting an easy sweep for my warriors. I hope okc wins their series.

Ben simmons is a problem and not in a good way
They should trade his ass

>win against a good team
>mmm i'm not convinced
way to totally avoid objectivity you leaf faggot. i can say i'm not convinced by any other team in the league's wins and argue circles around you about how all teams are fraudulent.

Yawn
We’ll see when the playoffs start, fagboy
Reminder they beat the warriors, bucks, nugs, etc this year

stupid bitch gonna ruin his career

How many years have you been watching basketball?

*yawn*
Regular season bitch

>le regular season doesn't count meme
casuals should be roped

>regular season
lamo

So... thats the only sample we have for any ot these teams, dummy
Playoffs havent started yet and none of these east teams have legitimate playoff success

>leaf
ching chong

NEW and in before wnba

Attached: 1.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Your NBA 2018-2019 champions Denver Nuggies

Attached: Screenshot_23.png (1168x743, 173K)

Well, no, but it still makes no fucking sense.

Nugg's need another year or two, not to mention a healthy Harry Gary

>small market teams
>winning titles
we just don't live in that world anymore

Cavs, Spurs and Heat aren't big market teams.

And the biggest market teams are the Knicks/Nets, Lakers/Clippers, Bulls, Sixers and Mavericks so yeah.

Yea probably. Still they can stick together for another couple years, maybe other teams get hurt and they steal one. If not, then they can go chip-chasing and hate basketball.

So what? Rotations trim down and teams actually run plays. Regular literally does not matter

Attached: DB60D680-89FE-4203-9998-903CBD7A1221.jpg (1242x1518, 328K)