This is from The Guardian's live reporting of the Ajax - Juve game...

This is from The Guardian's live reporting of the Ajax - Juve game. Do you find it impossible to enjoy anything Ronaldo does on the pitch since the rape allegations against him?

theguardian.com/football/live/2019/apr/10/ajax-v-juventus-champions-league-quarter-final-first-leg-live

twitter.com/NickMiller79/status/1116053608381014018

Attached: D30ZdnHXsAAVUTZ.jpg (996x2047, 193K)

Masterful b8 from the grauniad

I don't think it's unfair to bring it up. saying it's "impossible to enjoy anything he does on the field" is ludicrous overstatement though

I don't care about women anyway. They are pretty much worthless trash...

>I don't think it's unfair to bring it up

Innocent until proven guilty.

t. rapist

>the guardian

Attached: jewmerimutt.png (304x306, 7K)

the MBM didn't say he's a rapist, just that there are allegations. bringing it up when he scores a goal is snide and opportunistic, claiming it's impossible to enjoy anything he does because of it is ridiculous, but there's nothing wrong with mentioning the allegations. arguably he wouldn't be doing his job if he failed to mention them at some point, not from a justice point of view, but because it's a major part of ronaldo's "story" right now.

>taking the bait and spreading the article

It's crass and unprofessional. They're only doing it to show how 'woke' they are in the #metoo era, proving their 'right on' credentials even if it flies in the face of the traditional liberal values The Guardian gave up on long ago.

nah fuck off and just show the highlight. we don't need some journalist to grandstand, do your job and report on the sport.

I like to focus on the football rather that unsubstantiated misconduct allegations. Did you guys see the way he penetrated the Ajax defense? He didn't ask for their permission, he just ran in behind there and dove in head first. They were really tight in the back up until that point too.

>UEFA haven't stripped him of all his medals yet

Why do UEFA hate women so much?

i wonder, they dont anyone just create

i mean, 80%+ of people, normies too, are FUCKING TIRED of media PUSHING o ntheir brains, 24/7.

create a media free of brain strain on its consumers and make millions

t. bootlicker

haha if you look at the word right before 'of rape', you'll probably have a chuckle lol haha

Why would you give that leftist rag views lad? here's your first mistake, second one is caring at all whatever cultural marxists are saying, they will all hang soon

Is rape really wrong though? Think about it

The rape allegation made him more likeable for me

>2019
>giving a fuck about msm rape allegations

stop trying to rationalize it Cristiano