Would Messi last during a rainy English night against Norf FC? Messi is a player with great technique and ball control...

Would Messi last during a rainy English night against Norf FC? Messi is a player with great technique and ball control, don’t get me wrong, but he needs to play with a very specific kind of player in order to thrive

Attached: 9752C15E-565A-4879-854C-67B76C57C471.jpg (720x720, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

90min.com/posts/6222573-15-european-clubs-with-the-highest-wages-in-football
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You guys need to stop underestimating Messi when there are players like Firmino, David Silva and Aguero literally dominating the EPLel for years. Call him a choker if you must, it's a fact at this point, but stop with this bullshit belief he wouldn't play well in the english league.

Trips of Truth

Attached: 1554835983057.jpg (680x478, 37K)

>this man was considered the GOAT at one point
what happened? he's only 30 and is a shell of himself, meanwhile ronaldo is tapping in his way to most ballon dor of all time

Messi style is just tougher to keep as he gets older. He should reinvent himself like Donaldo did.

He's not tall or good with the head enough to be a tap-in man, maybe he should be, dare i say, a "trequartista" *tips*

Now? Yes.

10-15 years ago? No. He couldn't even score once against Chelsea in the CL in like 10 meetings, until last season when Chelsea was already zoomer-fied

He just needs to retire. His performance was honestly just embarrassing

>Guys, I posted it again

by re-invent himself you mean keep moving to better and better teams? nah, messi would rather not win a title again than leave barcelona, he's a loyal guy

>Loyal
>Demands a new contract every year

>he just needs to retire, Ronaldo can't stay in his shadow forever!

Attached: 1477856542777.jpg (393x393, 38K)

So what?

That's not loyal

Yeah, she should play for free and Barcelona should keep all the capital gain generated by Messi

Attached: 1481471786484.jpg (250x242, 14K)

>Play for free
Yeah, there's nothing in between playing for free and demanding the largest contract in the world each season

>demanding the largest contract in the world each season
He's never asked such thing and he's never been the highest paid player either, wtf are you talking about

He's the highest paid footballer in the world

If he is so loyal why doesnt he win something for Argentina?

Can you imagine the shitstorm if after 10 years of his retirement Messi came out and said to the media he missed this chance on purpose because the argentinians couldn't stop talking shit about him?

Attached: when u try ur best but u dont succeed.jpg (408x245, 50K)

Best players of the EPL are all sudacas, and a sandnigger

Well, he's the best, that answers your question

>Le hattrick against 10 man Getafe man

If he were loyal he'd leave enough money for other great players

Actually the likes of Mc tominay, smalling, Jones and of course the man mountain would dominate him into retirement

It’s not a style, his entire game was always based on his natural talent and I knew he was going to fade away back in the days when he was telling pep to go fuck himself because he wanted to drink a coke

>silva, deolofeu, andre gomes, digne plying trades in epl
>messi wont be able to do it

>tf
>tp
Go to sleep Alexis

He couldn't do anything against United

Why?
>I don't like missi, he should play for free, reeee
You know he was offered more money than his contract (at the time) and he declined every time?

Lmao hes going to sit out a game for a scratch, Rugby is the sport for true Europeans, Soccer is just a game you play while drunk after the Rugby match is over

>he should play for free
Quote the post where I said that

Nice damage control m8, keep this shit up, it's hilarious

He's going to lose his eye and couldn't breath well thanks to a fucking nigger.

Go ahead and quote it

Cause Barcelona is starving for money

Considering the money they've blown on shitters like Coutinho?

He actually donates his full salary to Catalonia separatists

based

>

Attached: Messi Hotel.png (593x681, 328K)

>If he were loyal he'd leave enough money for other great players

there you go m8, how much money do you think other great players earn?
Also you said players, plural, that means easily 3 contracts at least, on top of what barca pays now to the rest of the team.

Basic maths says you want him to play for free m8

here you go: Messi = 120 millions

If you want let's say: Kante, Hazard and Dybala, you have 3 easy contracts of 40 mill a year

So, there you go.

That's faulty logic. Let's say that Barcelona have enough to give those 3 players 30 mil a year, but to get them they need 40. They could take 30 off of Messi and divide it among the 3, meaning they get those 3 players and Messi still gets 90

they don't mate, it's called economic fair play

They're already paying 100 million more than anybody else in wages; I don't think they give a shit

Tropical fruits can't understand human jokes my bad

>I'm loyal, but if you refuse to give me a payrise I'm leaving
Same thing happens every year, plenty top players at least go a few seasons before holding their club ransom.

>Juve is a better team than Real
what happened to Bale and Modric (ballon dor winner) and the world class stacked team that carried Ronaldo? they all magically turned to shit?

Messi IS shit, face it, we aren't in 2014 anymore and his career died a long time ago, right now he is nothing but an
Obese 'roided midget hooked on sprite and cheese pizza, Barcelona would be be smart to kick him out for a couple of
Dimes just like Real Madrid did with Ronaldo.
Structuralizing a new team for Barcelona is something to do ASAP and use the money they have to make a new one
Reconfiguring the team for the next 10 years or more, so.... I was thinking:
Find a new central DEF, everytime Pique misses a game the team gets beaten to a pulp.
Add players that can play in a different schematics, 4-3-3 is dead and they always play that sistem.
Get one midfielder that owns the fucking midfield, Xavi/Iniesta are hard to forget.
Get another manager, Valverde is a fucking puppet in the hands of those prima donnas.
Overall team is expensive as fuck for a bunch of bench warmers (Vermelaen lmao).
Trade or sell shits like Alcancer, Rafinha, Semedo, Malcolm, Cilessen, etc
Stop being political puppets, they are not getting independence, get over it already.

ronaldo has no style, just rush toward the box and wait for a cross

22 goals in 30 games against Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool and Manchester City.

those fucking digits

Waste of digits

waste of oxygen

Based Messi going for his 4th kid

great reading comprehension

great reading comprehension

correcting**

Imagine if messi had ronaldos work ethic

They aren't m8, you really need to start watching football, top kek

No keylor
No Marcelo
Bale is injured half of the season
Ramos missed the most important game of CL
Modric having a bad season

And in top of that, NO CR7

I don't know what is really hard to grasp about it, it's half the squad

90min.com/posts/6222573-15-european-clubs-with-the-highest-wages-in-football
>you really need to start watching football
Why? Do players have their salaries on their shirts?

Having three international titles taken from you by a fatty will do that to you

That goal was the only successful offensive movement by Barcelona all game. They were lucky Manure players lost their rhythm and confidence after the goal plus Barca's defenders were more on point than usual. It's really weird seeing manure managing absolutely zero shots on target in a game where they basically bullied barca all over the midfield with Busquets making some kek worthy mistakes.

Pique and lenglet literally played lime their lives depended on it. I'd never seen them defend like that and I watch every one of their games.
Also
>Ter Stegen

No doubt he would be great on the eplel, but no doubt he would disappear in important games

He’s probably eternally shook at the fact his club actually made him have to start playing alongside players like Rakitic. If I was the Messiah and got stuck with shitters like that, I’d pull a neymar and go on “injury leave” to fuck neymar’s sister instead of playing matches.

Based, anything to bring pep back.

ngubu>messi m8

You mean the guy that's the clear favorite for the Balon D'Or....you mean that guy

Lol for years it was the "fact" that Barcelona was so much better than shit Real Madrid and Ronaldo was the difference. Now Real Madrid were amazing all along. Please leave this website forever.

Ronaldo is going to score 6 more goals in the CL and win the whole thing; taking the Balon d'Or

He'd play well for about a month, then someone would get pissed off and snap his legs. His career would then be over.

Aren't your boys known for deliberately attempting to break legs only when an opposing player begins to showboat? Messi is an autist who plays the 90 minutes the exact same way. You'd see a heel pass at best if he feels like doing something different for a change.

crikey. thats a frightening thought.

No he won't! he will play Messi on the final and will get cucked again to remind him of the good ol'days with manure and Madrid. Messi will win the golden ball and you will go back to live under the rock you crawl out in the first place.

Are you forgetting 2016/17? Coming out of the group stage Messi had 10 goals and Ronaldo had 2. Then by the end of the competition Messi had 11 and Ronaldo 12. The group stage is where Messi shines,The KO stage is where Ronaldo shines

There's no salary cap and messi alone draws in his wages in Jersey sales each year

Are you forgetting that Messi has cucked penaldo everytime they meet in CL and numerous times in la Liga.

>muh rough tackles
this isn't 2001 anymore

Honestly messhit would get injured in the "skillful" english league within minutes. One wouldn't be able to say he was garbage in it because he wouldn't be paying.