Are they, dare I say it, /ourteam/

Are they, dare I say it, /ourteam/

Attached: untitled-2_16.png (195x195, 24K)

They play the best football by far

Attached: MBv8hMa3_400x400.jpg (382x382, 36K)

yes

Attached: 1494536601120.jpg (1440x1020, 101K)

juden

>>>/reddit/

The same ABLs crying about "underdog meme" are now rooting for Ajax? What a lovely timeline.

But yeah, they are amazing to watch, and their first touch is astonishing

I don't like them because they are the underdog, but because they are the only team that's nice to watch

I really like how they play but my god are they shit at finishing. Juve had like 3 shots on target and all of them were closer than Ajax's chances.

Looking forward to the Ajax-Liverpool final

Who is the man at the logo?

even real played better against ajax in the first leg, juve will get dabbed on if their forward have a good day, because they have the tactical advantage.

HURRRRRRRR

Ajax.

He’s called Ajax coincidentally.

yes

They play with alot of heart, alot of teams of a similar level just phone it in at these stages cos they know they are facing a bigger team

what are the odds lol

Wow.
What are the odds

For sure, sensational side. just a shame the big teams are going to take their pick in the summer

that's because we have no striker. Huntelaar is 50 years old and Dolberg got exposed as a shitter. So we're playing Tadic as a striker but he isn't one

Believe in Klaas

Now that the Netherlands have passed >our league in the coefficient anyway, I can finally root for Ajax all I want

based zoomers

Well it's perhaps not CL winning football but they're defnitely the most entertaining to watch of them all. Pretty offensive and fast.

wow, no way haha

Yeah damn, You guys got cucked hard by Ajax.

They play literally the best football in this CL, I hope they advance against Juve. It's gonna be tough anyway

>unironically tells their fans to be less jew-loving
pretty based if you ask me

nice gloryhunting attitude you got there m8

Famous Homer character.

Who mentioned leicester

>tying with a bunch of tulip farmers
The absolute state of jewventus

Barry Manilow.

Achilles

me, it's an old pic

Kabouter Plop

James Harden

Kaiser Wilhelm

De Ligt was an absolute monster again. Top 150 CB for SURE

Team sure, club no.

It's actually based on a buste of Menelaus lmao

Attached: Brogi,_Giacomo_(1822-1881)_-_n._4140_-_Roma_-_Vaticano_-_Menelao_-_Busto_in_marmo.jpg (572x750, 364K)

Sjaak Polak

Sinterklaas.

No they’re the tottenham jews of the netherlands, fuck them

Je moeder

Cruyff

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

Kanker sannie.

Sneed?