Why are tsufags so cancerous?

Assists for the goal
get exposed

You have to try harder

Goalnado > Mesist.

>Ronaldo is better than Messi at crossing
How can ronaldo fags be so deluded?

>assisting a goal is being exposed

Attached: 1522538568185.jpg (250x203, 5K)

>assisting an own goal
lmao

He has 0 assists

he set up the goal
you are literally braindead. end your life

Why are you so mad?

They can't into football, just watch and 'ave a giggle m8

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>scores 4 against arsenal in RO16
>the Argentinian man mountain at it again, truly the goat!
>scores 3 past City in the groups
>Marvelous, just marvellous Messi, doing what messi does best, it’s an honour to watch this man play, a real privilege
>scores brace against spurs in groups
>unbelievable! Magic Messi this man Is truly the goat!

>can’t score a goal past the Quarters
>it’s not messis fault!!!! Anyway he got an asssisst!!!!! It just as good!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously getting tired of Messi fans, the guys a grade a chocker and shouldn’t even be in this competition, he doesn’t have the mental fortitude of Ronaldoand I’m tired of people hyping him up because he scores against shitters

based

He was complete shite this game. The manlet is finished.

>He set up the goal
You mean the own goal that would never had gone in had it not hit Shaw?
That same goal that shouldn't have even got that far because Suarez was offside much earlier than it and wasn't called?

>never would of gone in
>coutinho

Casual

>set up winning goal

>exposed

Are u ok manure customer?

at least they dont live on a worthless island where the only hobbies people have is fucking kangaroos

stupid faggot.

Cant wait for him to bag a hattrick against the mighty huesca on saturday

He is though, half of it is his height
But that goes for a lot of things Messi does, he's pretty much only good at fancy flicks and ball control in his small range of influence around him. If he was 4-5 inches taller he'd never have worked as hard as he did at those skills and his shooting would be paltry compared to what it is
He's very good, but he isn't amazing
As much as I hate him even Aguero is better than Messi, neither of them are in the same league as Ronaldo and the idea that people compare them is outlandish as it is comical

youre an idiot, messi or barca as a whole never plays well the first game in the cl.. they just dont give a shit about it. just like the lyon match

Evidently not

go back to watching the nfl you fucking moron. this isnt for you

>Coutinho
>Literally 2ft below where the ball would have been had it not bounced off Shaw
Are you blind as well as stupid?

>He's very good, but he isn't amazing
>check flag

Attached: enraptured roasties.jpg (600x536, 81K)

>set up
You know people get desperate when they lie on the internet

This is bait or some chicano shit

Attached: PplvL6K.jpg (960x729, 57K)

I will if Mexico can beat the US in a match
You of all people should actually understand the sport for fuck sake and yet you're trying to pretend Messi is some miracle because he's in a non-existent league that's only there to pad stats for players

Confirmed for only ever watching the sport on TV instead of actually playing it

Was beautiful too. Between the two Messi was more impressive today but CR7s goal was still a good one

(you)

>mexico beat usa in a match...jesus dude. you didnt even qualify to the wc

>randomly kicks the ball towards one of his 50 million dollar teammates
>"h-he set up the goal, goy!"

Notice me, I-I'm not drunk today and played very well!

Attached: 15528578668814.jpg (990x557, 65K)

can a player be more overrated than this guy?

can a player be more overrated than this guy?

can u stop repeating the same shit
every thread there's a bunch of posters repeating a post

if anyone repeats my post their mother will die in her sleep tonight

can u stop repeating the same shit
every thread there's a bunch of posters repeating a post

if anyone repeats my post their mother will die in her sleep tonight

RIP in Peace, Norge Mom
;_;