Why can't he do it deep in the knock out stages of the champions league like Ronaldo can...

Why can't he do it deep in the knock out stages of the champions league like Ronaldo can? Why does he always let his team mates down this time of year? Why can he only perform his dribbles and fancy passes against Huesca and Valladolid?

Attached: Messi vs Roma.jpg (690x477, 25K)

He's a manlet. Ronaldo's physical superiority is perfect for close combat.

>literally gave suarez a tap-in
>rat face fucked up so much that luke shaw had to own goal it

you aint even watching the game retard

he set up the first goal of the game, retard

>new zealand

a shame you were not one of the 50 shot

damn I used to be Messi fan but now I'm #CRmissile

>Hasn't scored a Hat Trick in 45 minutes

Literally Pecho Frio

he doesn't really need to against man utd and messi is no way near as ambitious as ronaldo.Messi never really looks like he is hungry for goals.

cringe

does the new zealand poster even watch the games hes talking about? suarez wouldnt have tapped it in without messi

>Providing assists is letting his team down
This isn't regular autism, it's advanced autism

>He PAYS to do it

Look at this dude..... Oh no no no no no uuunhunuh... AHEEEEJIHAHAHAH HAAA HAAA HAAAAAA LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEADDD HHEHHAKJAKKAJAHHAAA JAAHHAHAA AHHA A FUCKING STIRLOIN STEAL BURGER

>never rests in la liga to score hattricks against Eibar, even if he got important CL games coming up
>Messi never really looks like he is hungry for goals

>found the leicester fan

He has 0 assists in the game

>Assists Suarez with a lob pass in the last 10 meters over 3 defenders
Yeah, it's not a tap in without any defender around him but still

get off the board, kangaroo fucker

>assist to an own goal

You dont get assists for own goals, you absolute retard

So he doesn't have any assists?

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Exactly

He would have if suarez could finish

So he doesn't have any assists then, right?

>Suarez is so shit that he's even started to fuck up Messis assists numbers
But you autists told me that it's Messis fault that Suarez haven't scored in a CL away game since 2015?

Yes you do, but Suarez got that

Messi got a key pass

>waaah, I'm only playing with the best n. 9 of my generation, if only I had Benzema

Creating goals is just as important as finishing

Messi hasn't scored in CL quarterfinals since 2011

See you after the game OP

Then we'll talk

he's a nigger muslim

Get some help twain

Suarez hasn't scored an away goal in CL in 3.5 years

No he doesn't.Him and Romania also always brings up stats but when you actually counter him he doesn't anwser or moves goalpost.
Or he searches for defeats or bad games and makes a whole photo collage of it.
He always will bring up big defeats like Argentinia vs. Germany in 2014.But he suddenly doesn't anwser anymore if you tell him that Portugal got shit on even harder in the same Tournament by Germany and Ronaldo was invisible.

I honestly think he is mentally ill,it isn't even funny anymore,it is just sad.

Suarez hasn't scored in a single CL away game, not the groups, not the knockout stage, since 2015

You mean the Benzema who's the fourth highest goalscorer in the CL of all time while Suarez has scored fewer CL goals than Jari Litmanen?

>counter
No such thing. I talk about stats, people say "b-but look at these dribbles!"

benzema has played way more matches

And has a better goal per game ratio, dumbass. Benzema has scored 60 in 112 games while Suarez has scored 20 in 49 games.

Benzema has played in the most stacked team in the world for the last 4 years

>gets btfo
>but muh Suarez

Yes, I got BTFO by the fact that Messi sets up easy tapins for Suarez and he still can't score them, really shows how shit Messi is and how good Suarez is

>most stacked team
Lmfao and suarez hasn't? Suarez was port of the MSN era

>the most stacked team in the world
>1 guy leaves
>they proceed to lose 15 official games by april for the first time since the 1970s

>See you after the game OP
Getting nervous?