Official MANCHESTER UTD vs BARCELONA Match Thread #1

Kick Off 20:00 BST

Man United: De Gea, Young, Smalling, Lindelof, Shaw, Dalot, McTominay, Fred, Pogba, Lukaku, Rashford
>Subs: Romero, Jones, Rojo, Pereira, Lingard, Mata, Martial

Barca: Ter Stegen, Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba, Busquets, Rakitic, Arthur, Suarez, Coutinho, Messi
>Subs: Cillessen, Dembele, Malcom, Sergi Roberto, Vidal, Umtiti, Alena

Attached: A6D8B506-D1E1-4691-A373-1754C988FEA8.jpg (1777x2048, 661K)

Other urls found in this thread:

[email protected]/
metro.co.uk/2019/04/09/manchester-united-defender-chris-smallings-message-lionel-messi-bring-9139933/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BARCELONA DEBACLE, should be the headline

Dubs and ManU wins and poogba scores 2

>Fred at the base of the midfield
Fucking hell

Last two digits is final score

i fully expect a home win

barca are not that special, especially away from home in the CL. Their record is awful, unless messi does something, no one does.

valverde has no balls, he'll sit back and play on the counter

what the fuck formation are man u even playing?

CAM ON YE REDS

Thoughts on pic related lads?

Attached: black hole.jpg (780x438, 10K)

its the same shit as the wolves game

5-3-2 that changes to a 4-3-3 in possession.

Young is a CB/WB
Dalot will be playing a lot higher than a traditional WB. More like a winger.

>de Gey

were all in here lads

>ter gay

>no Matic

United might win

CAM ON RAT KING

*BANG BANG*

BITE SOME FOOKIN MONGS

Attached: images (43).jpg (334x441, 31K)

>that defence and midfield
Last digit is the number of goals Barca score

WE ARE FUCKED HERE LADS

>only working stream i can find is american

fucking yikes desu lads

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

anyone have a stream bros

lol refs

Exposed time and time again!

How do you say exposed in your language?

Attached: 421177_solskjer-beta-ap_ls.jpg (1000x666, 50K)

eye of god

>OLE'S AT THE WHEEL

Attached: big_hindenburg_explodes_over_lakehurst.jpg (566x454, 47K)

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Yea Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>Who was at the wheel?

Attached: EC83696B-7A4D-422F-809F-3C7A22EE5B73.jpg (640x446, 251K)

based pique

OLE´S AT THE WHEEL

Attached: vin-diesel-car.jpg (400x400, 26K)

>Pogba throws big nigger body back
>somehow this is a foul by Busquets

Liverpool would destroy both of them.

When has parking the bus ever worked during the last 20 years?

Attached: 105276874-RTX68Y7V.530x298.jpg (530x298, 17K)

>Luke Shaw is the same age as me
;_;

You now remember Kluivert

Attached: 0012FFBE00000258-0-image-5_1417472379028.jpg (634x730, 102K)

mourinho won a cl like that

>own goal
>yellow card
>suspended for return leg
>20 minutes in
>shaw

God United are shit

He's your fucking countrymen, have soME respect.

ah yes the good old 40 yard rashford blooter

Really makes you realise how little we've achieved.

rashford really is terrible

united shot more at goal than vs psg

>young
im still baffled this united team managed to get to qf

>wear number 10

>can't hit a fucking net

Start meditating. Mindfulness>Wealth

It’s not looking great lads

Attached: 4E8C1B76-A491-4541-AA5A-DA718D1CD968.jpg (657x527, 40K)

>alê comentando
why?

BLACK OLE SUN

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: 14475280070093.jpg (561x561, 79K)

Do manure even play a midfield?

man united are just trying to take messi out of the game but they forgot about everyone else

>poonited

Ole's at the wheel

Attached: 289pdunxrctx.jpg (860x600, 273K)

>gashley old

jesus christ this club has gone to shit

why the fuck do we even have pogba, what does he FUCKING DO?

people growing up now will only know them as shit.

Attached: 65d.png (434x327, 32K)

I bet he hasn't cleared as many good ends in dating sims as me

Hey mexispic if you make the opening thread you’re supposed to make the other threads as well

this is so fucking embarrassing, wish he would stay in the shithole that is Molde

it literally just looks a hole

busquets is old and playing like shit

Looks like my anus after a vindaloo, m80

Me after eating Indian food.

Why is my stream 3 minutes behind AGHHHUUUUUGGHH

Yeah. That's such a cunt thing to do.

I met a Portuguese dude who hates Ronaldo. Really fucking weird.

why do you think they bought de jong?

Remember guys NOT to reply to english posters today. As we discussed before the plan is still the same.

>la-caca

made me check

Y las velas PA?

Attached: 72840dc1b5c63d40c3e9e9dae922d19f3183b4b5aae17919406258bd50452760.jpg (500x358, 35K)

>we

>ole's at the wheel

Attached: bkpam2178775_londonbuswoman.png (379x296, 166K)

>24%

right size for my penis

i played in amateur leagues hoping to become good and get a contrct with pro, in 2015-16
failed

>yaneted

>Lukaku

I unironicly thought he would become elite.
He's getting more and more shit every game, always chooses the wrong option

>Ole's at the wheel

Attached: file.png (660x438, 540K)

there it goes, that is the ONE play pogba will make all match

Seriously, there was no reason to give that Ole shitter a long term contract.

What were they thinking?

ok monaco

LE RAT MAN

>ole is at the wheel.

Attached: ole ole he was responsible.jpg (350x240, 36K)

why don't they play Juan Mata?

>le clapping wog

How about you learn how to control a ball.

This game is absolute shite
Switching to Birmingham x Sheffield

>we
What position do you play mate?

so, has anyone seen Messi? he was supposed to be starting for Uefalona

Where's Xabi, where's Fantasmita, where's Pedro, where's Sánchez, where's Puyol, where's Marquez, where's Titi Henry, where's Eto'o, where did all the TIME go?

Attached: Ptbw9yH.jpg (800x522, 48K)

Visca Barca!

Attached: 6F88C04E-E617-4202-B092-AD8C23C40F37.jpg (1500x759, 134K)

filthy crossboarder here, explain the origin of "Ole's at the wheel" meme
have anime girl as a payment

Attached: 1518643287965.png (270x319, 78K)

>United
>24% possession
>Barcelona
>76% possession

Is it me or the French RMC commentators are pro United?

JUST

Attached: untitled.jpg (261x255, 9K)

Oh boy,,

Attached: IMG_20190410_202548.jpg (750x806, 44K)

>ole is at the wheel.

Attached: 1554727108862.png (1600x900, 838K)

>fifty two milion pounds sterling

Attached: fred-cropped_1ikgbb7yi0lan1xrb3h5eh9jwo.jpg (810x451, 46K)

Ajax 2-0 up

can these english faggots even pass the ball

that perfect ass gets me erry tiem

provided an assist to suarez,

Who is the man to put the air back in

BASED SERVICE STATIONS ARE COMFY

>ole's at the wheel

Attached: ole.jpg (1024x654, 365K)

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>Russian commentators trash-talk Old Trafford 'ancient tech' and MU fans non-stop
Based.

Hes got the United dna la
Remember the 99 CL final la

Where can i watch the game? Links please.

>ASHLEY FUCKING YOUNG

having heart attack everytime the ball on barca field.

jannie deleted a thread
the local autists are upset

>third of the way through
>1 shot
Barcelona is going to get stomped by a real team

Why is Young still on the team?

the marvel movies of science

for plebs only and completely valueless

fuck off you know what i meant

i want to commit a crime

google it la

manchester is fcking done, just ban them already, shut the club down, whenever they play it is always an absolute borefest, how can they play this boring every single fucking time

>ole is situated at the wheel.

Attached: ole ya bam.jpg (275x183, 11K)

oh my word

Only Man City can save the premier league

irrelevant

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Yea Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Young is so unbelievably shit

it's what united fans sing. guessing it's because jose parks the bus, but now that ole has taken over and things are looking up yadayada there

>puyol

Never anyone like that glorious tarzan.

lemonparty.org

did u actually expect it to be the other way round
it would be foolish

messy ded

RIP

IT BLEEEDS!!!!

>ashley young vs messi

lmao

HES FUCKING DEAD

>young

messi got the smalling special

messi is kill

>lanklet

It’s a slogan United fans used to show praise and trust in their new manager, an ex player, after he had a great start but he’s an unproven manager and the wheels are starting to fall off

MESSOY DOWN

HOLY FUCK

UEFAFC

PENALTY

ERA?

>lenglet
>french defenders

anglo scum strikes again

>Punished Messi
United are FUCKED

Foul on messi so no penalty anyway

fucking red lmao

MESSI SHOOK

Hi there!

Manure have too many niggers in their team to ever be top quality

>le parks the bus after 10 minutes team

how in the everloving fuck does Barcelona have fans when they play like pussies

Press F to pay respects

F

isnt that a penulty

also lole messi

DIVING JOCK TWAT

Man Utd are shit.

Let's talk about Liverpool.

Punished Messi incoming
United 1 - 6 Barca

wasn't triping
now i do

Definite penalty. There was contact. Wheres the VAR now?

>niggers

Reminder that PSG lost to this.

BROKEN NOSE

Untied are such a bunch of dirty nigs

that was an own goal lad

F

FUCKING REFBALL

HOW DARE THEY HURT A GOD

>Smalling
So that's the secret, kill Messi?

>epl

Attached: 2351935.jpg (1000x1489, 883K)

is norwegian bro watching the real vs ajax game?

>solskjaer
>young
>smalling
>fred
>mctominary
>dalot

wtf happened to united??

ERA

just realized rakitic was playing

fucking hell that poor midget

is messi made of glass?

Will Messi score when they inevitably go down to 10 men?

>ole at the wheel

Attached: fo.webm (636x382, 817K)

>be messi
>go to england
>get blacked

Ole 200 IQ strategy taking out the midget off the game

>Messi won't see the second half. It ends tonight.

What did he know?

Attached: bogscall.png (1000x581, 717K)

Broken nose, based smalling

>literally shove your entire body on the guy's face
>somehow not even a foul

Yikes, why would you want to upset the best player of all time by smacking his face?

Man City are really the only English team that have a legit chance to win the CL right?

PUNISHED

MESSI

BASED SMALLING

APOLOGIZE TO MESSI NOW

disgusting hacks

mesai got dabbed on

Dirty fucking N*GGER

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

His face sure looks Messi after that challenge

Attached: Carlos.png (205x205, 66K)

>hurt
>god
doesn´t compute

Based smalling putting down the manlet

Well don't

Holy sit the eye

FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: 1541090740418.gif (741x674, 118K)

disgusting arse fucker manure shitcunt

>a fucking negro

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

That diving
Why they still doing this If there's a fucking VAR

AEHAEHAHEH THAT DIVE HOLY SHIT

Hi there!

now you fucked up, english shitters

now you made messi mad

Punished Messi

book that smack addled jock cunt

fucking niggers trying to kill messi

>no yellow for that dive
>break Messi's nose for no reason
why are uefited such dirty cunts

Messi got a massive swollen nose

Decent meme potential here. Gonna look Jewish

does valverde actually use tactics or let his players just run wild and hope for the best

explain the french phenomenon

How is that not a red?

FUCKIN NIGGER PIECE OF SHIT

>old fashioned english challenge

Broken Noessi :D

[email protected]/

>get slightly touched
>start bleeding

what must it feel like when your skin is literally paper?

Smalling vs small guy

Messi was fouled before so play should not have continued

this is why you dont let apes play on the field

Punished Messi inc

fucking niggers

>just an accident goyim
>just unfortunate goyim
the absolute state of BT sport

fucking nigger how is that not a foul

>old fashioned English challenge

THE NOSE GROWS
(((HE))) INTENSIFIES

A BLOODY POLE

liverpool will rek barca

ACTIVATE IT

it was that easy but for some reason up until now only Ramos and Pepe attempted it on a regular basis

>ole at the wheel

Attached: tenor.gif (350x192, 3.31M)

imagine getting fucked up by an actual poof like smalling

metro.co.uk/2019/04/09/manchester-united-defender-chris-smallings-message-lionel-messi-bring-9139933/

Is this what he meant by that?

Nice

>PUNISHED MESSI
Manure done fucked up now

>touch manlet
>bleeds

the absolute state of manlets

Attached: 1543836619672.jpg (558x564, 25K)

I was not a racist until this play.
Fuck niggers.

ashley young has been tremendous so far

Big game tonight for ole needs to make a statement to show PSG game wasn't a flu....OH YEAH MAN IM GAZZA IM HAZZA OHHH YEAH DUCK IT KSOOAOAOSSOSO LESS IM GAZZA IM HAZZA

not even La Liga relegation teams resort to this

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

fucking english thugs

I hope Messi scores 5 now

oh shite mate its too late now

PUNISHED MESSI

kek, he's ded

thanks!

Oh shit Messi just blew his broken nose and his eye filled with blood, did anyone catch that

Why are you all saying nigger? I dont get it :/

Smalling is white, YOU CLAIM HIM

Based pikek

proper football la

This cuts both ways. Busquets is lucky to still be on the field.

>mutt elbowing messi as hes looking away
never relax

Messi

Attached: 4B490B79-152B-4BF0-A5C9-C3D2E0C2FDF2.jpg (800x450, 371K)

>ball rolls passed you
>grab the nearest defender
>raise arms at the ref for some reason
so this is english style

Ashley Young's lack of actual quality is sticking out like a sore thumb here.

>Dirty nigger tricks

Yikes

benis

It all makes sense.

Ronaldo sends regards messi

They're used to hoofball. That's why they don't have VAR.

FUCKING NIGGER

Attached: 1547254367722.png (1920x794, 1.16M)

inb4 suarez smells the bood and starts biting people like the vampire he is

If he chooses to do that it is a tactic. A pretty good one too.

PUNISHED MESSI

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

just a bit of jostling, calm down faggots

Stop with this cringey punished Messi shit
He hasn't done anything and he won't do anything

I dare someone to post "Ole at the wheel" again

i dare you

A SMELLY AHMED

FUG WHY DOESN'T HE WEAR THE MASK

>Sergio poo-squits

fuck united, but that was a penalty

Break his legs, Pique

United are starting to dominate

lads... we didn't protect messi smile :(

lol hope you're joking

FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT

>SHAW (OG)

LMAO SUAREZ STILL WITHOUT SCORING

Hi there!

>VAR wont review Pique's penalty
How very surprising, isn't it?

>nigs always crying foul

Why do non whites play so violent bros?

Attached: 4rewfd.jpg (1086x992, 73K)

concussion is likely for messi

they should really be bringing him off

>pig ba

Consider suicide

yeah spilt second, i can't rewind my stream but saw his left eye was covered in blood

>le masterminde

probably some blood in his sinuses

Was he a manlet?

>ajax

Such a waste

Barca have gone full retard
in CL

Again.

'SHEED

That happens when your nose breaks, you'd think the paramedic would warn him to not blow his nose

Lol

simmer down pal. don't need your racist crap here.

Attached: 1523467854020.jpg (357x300, 27K)

>stand near messhit
>he flops
>ref sucks his dick
WOW GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT

messi is kinda looking like liam neeson now

>MAKE A RUN LUKAKU YOU FAT TWAT

wow that Man U player is toxic

it may seem like a harmless nosebleed but this is the match in which messi actually dies

he actually dies guys

i read it in my tea leaves

Messi is kill

nobody has a BLOODY MESSOY picture?

Why everyone was hyping Pogba not too long ago?

He's a piece of shit player today.

WHERE WAS ________?

Attached: sounesspundit.jpg (700x367, 64K)

If it was a white player you'd all be saying BASED FUCK MANLETS

noticed it too

>cant win fairly

>send your shitty players to punch the GOAT

fucking england faggots

>proceeds to prove him right
top kek

AFHJÚPAÐUR

It’s time.

Attached: CC4A817A-3F3F-4850-BDBD-A7B54257D124.jpg (1801x1150, 311K)

that is barcelona's MO since pep left

Hope Messi scores a hat trick

This match is kinda shit lads

FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCKMESSHIT

disgusting animals

kys

>110 Euro for a Barcelona shirt with Messi print

JUST

Messi will watch the end of this game from the shadow realm

the chad van dyke
the virgin smalling

>that man u player
big football fan detected

ZZZZZZzzzzzz
why cant eplel teams play enjoyable football and all their games are fucking long ball borefests

Holy fuck English football is so boring, can they kill some fans again so they can get banned?

no u

>united starting to dominate again
lads?

>le pass it to messi man

why didnt they wait untill the end of the season to decide to give Ole a longer contract what were they thinking

'ate niggers I do

Cruzes

Messi is fucking A C T I V A T E D right now

DE GEA

niggers getting dabbed on

Attached: fans.png (936x600, 806K)

If man u can't win tonight I hope they permanently cripple messi so they can win the away game for an easy sweep.

Can't wait till all the EPL teams are out so we can avoid boring game like this

and life long manure customer

Coutinho is bang average

They’re literally the same player

that fucking THUMP

There was a foul before so it doesnt count

>de based

>shoot straight at de gay
OH YES IMPERIOUS GOALKEEPING FROM THIS MAN MOUNTAIN

What is it with armchair medics and sports nowadays?

Messi is so shit. How could he even compete with over barca players like pique or rakitic. He literally standing in mindfueld doing nothing. Fuck messoy, bring on based dembele

Pikies are the worst

fucking Coutinho, where is Dembele?

why do browns do this

Jose did nothing wrong desu

Da Gi Goe

manure are fucking SHITE. Imagine being a hideous paki bastard, slaving away all day on your dad's paki shop floor only to go home and watch this shower of shite every week lmao

Attached: D30NGjcWsAApihk.jpg (1200x1200, 243K)

why is he wasting ref points by diving at midfield?

KICK SAVE AND A BEAUTY

Attached: deg.png (98x117, 31K)

Barcelona more like VARcelona am I right?

clover keeps restarting my phone every time i get you. Stop quoting me please

>you now realise rakitic is playing

>the conqueror of cardiff
>the havoc of huddersfield

Barcelona spent 150 million on Coutinho, Jesus...

Alba is absolute shit tonight

anyone got any funny liverpool people crushing pictures?

>14% possession

HOLY SHIT

Should dominate Man U then

I was going to call you a faggot for this post but you live in france and that's punishment enough

get rid of coutinho already
just sell him

guru told me this would end 2-0 to Barca and then united wins 3-1 again in the nou camp

>Poogba
I forgot he was playing

single and united wins

>pogba diving yet again
faggot

The anus of the universe

ok man

good good
fuck anglos

TAKE BUSKEKS OUT THIS GUY IS A LOOSE CANNON

Seething

Does "bang" mean "well below' in this context?

ashley young kek

United is only here because of VAR

>De Gay

Attached: 1491151531367.jpg (251x242, 26K)

VIDAL IN
BUSQUETS OUT

Hi there!

Busquets will be sent off before half time

>unironically looks worse than mayweather after the mcgreggor fight

>pogshit dabbed on by busquets

Overrated as fuck

giffgaff have blocked Yea Forums

My god Fred is so SHIT

Listening to the Catalonian radio commentary is fucking hilarious, holy shit. It's literally broken portuguese

Attached: iStock_laughing-business-men.jpg (428x280, 138K)

You guys lied to me, Messi and Ronaldo both fucking suck

Attached: 4fgtrb.jpg (800x450, 40K)

UEFAlona

Busquets

keked

lol @ the way Busquets always takes guys out late as fuck then looks at the ref like, "What? What did I do?"

not when the impact happened desu, it's his hand that hit his nose

why would you want to make the GOAT mad

stupid faggot defender in dreads

HOW DOES A BILLION DOLLAR BUSINESS GETS TRICKED INTO INVESTING 70 LEMONS INTO THIS THING
I DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT FOOTY BUT EVEN I CAN SEE HOW USELESS AND ONE LEGGED THIS FAGGOT IS

Attached: happenings_2018-12_74a0607a-da18-463d-82ea-95f84e129095_Fred_725374_e1539169078230.jpg (1199x799, 66K)

Young is so shit I don't even understand how he managed to stay in this team all these years

SON OF SHOES

>pogba makes a single pass
>Commentators talk about how excellent it is for the next 5 minutes

Attached: 300px-U_Wot_M8_Original.jpg (300x300, 13K)

>Daflop

this is her looking at my cock

Messi... no...

Pogba is a great player as long as he wants to be at your club. Zidane came back to Madrid and started flirting so this is what you’ll see till he either gets a huge contract from United or moves on

lol barcelona time wasting again. they're getting exposed.

>dolot

Lads even alaves would rape united
You brits suck lmao

Ter Stegen was scrambling there. Should have scored desu.

Alba is a rat

>Alba

CUNT

Hi there!

>Juve getting zoomed on

>dalot

>Jordi "Bitch Boi" Alba

Copalib tier game

Lmao Alba

damn

Pogba bounced off of Busquets

love jordi alba
absolute king of shithousery

no more ashley young crosses please

>mfw Argentine anus sucks things in rather than expels

Attached: IMG_0115.png (249x249, 79K)

>Jordi Alba
outrageous spic

>ALBA

Attached: 1436926398147.jpg (640x633, 87K)

Jordi Alba makes us look so fucking bad, puto charnego

the absolute state of British football

how the fuck is young still playing at this level?

LEL LIGA

It was job of those tottenshit kikes all along. Theyve tried to blame this on pep basediola but it flopped so now everybody knows that this was (((pochettino))) masterplan

dios mio. is instagram the biggest fraud social network?

my stream is delayed, what did he do?

>Cacalot

Attached: 902.jpg (832x690, 149K)

copalib > basedleague

Zidane got a red for the same. Fuck Jordi

FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCK MESSHIT FUCKMESSHIT

Attached: fred.jpg (616x638, 80K)

classic alba

How many Ashley Young crosses by the end of this game?

what a diving cunt jesus christ

Attached: barcelona faggot.gif (400x237, 494K)

perfidious alba

he ran into man of steel

should had been an yellow fort Alba desu

why was lukaku dropping deep when rashford had the ball with space in front of him on the right wing?

Arab rape baby genes

Not enough perros

if that's true
why is one so shit

Jordi Alba innovating new ways to be a cunt

The guy how got the trips in the other thread fucking lied.

that goes to my alba diving collection

busquets a shit

buskeks is finished, de jong is a rightful buy

Is this what english football is about? A bunch of violent niggers kicking and shoving and tackling people for 90 minutes?

Barca literally playing full retard don't even know what's wrong with them
Just looked total shit after scoring

Attached: 1554099409840.png (307x361, 230K)

please tell me this is true

Attached: 1554875510467.webm (1162x1004, 2.24M)

kek

Attached: 0aff639f624f30e14b3b546b628cea704bbfd4c2_hq.jpg (514x510, 25K)

We're looking at it from inside

busquets was decent like one month ago wtf

maybe he meant united comeback 3-0 in second leg lol

kek

Attached: 1554688430023.png (740x880, 818K)

>2 shots the entire half
ah yes imperious barcelona showing their prestige and history against the english brutes

Young just sucks ffs

>inter winning 3-1 on aggregate
oh how the times have changed

did you expect anything more from manure?

yeah that happens a lot in boxing, boxers are told not to blow thier noses when they are bleeding or their eyes will puff up

probably fake but amazing

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

that's a bloke

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUU

y-yes

Attached: 1515041470733.jpg (800x936, 164K)

One team sits deep while the other meme presses(and they’re both shit)

It's not against the rules to foul. It's just tactical. Get Young or someone to run up to Messi and tackle his legs with the aim of breaking them. Suck up the red card and you've just neutered Barca.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

juan this is a great troll

Attached: 1554476210695.jpg (2418x640, 819K)

money laundering

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

AAAAAAAAAHHHHH I'M SO HORNY AND LONELY IT'S UNFAIR

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

AJAX AJAX AJAX AJAX AJAX AJAX AJAX AJAX AJAX AJAX AJAX AJAX AJAX AJAX AJAX

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

pls dont post qts
it hurts to know l have no possible accees to them

Women are disgusting

ugly fucking football.
it's literally barbarians attacking civilisation and trying to break through by using sheer force and physical violence.

Fuck Manure and fuck all niggers.

have sex

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

was really expecting (hoping) for a dick on this one

>can't spell 'thieves'

>man utd have been the better side since the goal

yeah right mate. quality commentary. he's not even watching the match.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU just fucked Ajax

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>the state of poonited
I'm off to play hearthstone

United have this weird ability of bringing teams down to their level, I don't get it

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>no dick at the end

tsu

Loving the irony of a Portuguese user calling anyone else's football ugly

Incredible that United are so shit they can't score as Barcelona bottles it time after time. Victory will not be a testament to Barcas quality, but United's lack of it.

>won't bend over
>won't show penis
awful tease

*passes sideways*
*dives*

based spaniardball

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

he looks happier

>messi
LITERALLY WHO?!

Attached: CHAD STRIDE.jpg (962x683, 162K)

let me guess? a cross?

what's going on in this thread?

Attached: 1548959969439.jpg (400x605, 51K)

Based architect

>Ronaldo cucking Messi AGAIN

>Barca living rent free in tsufags heads
How insecure can you faggots be?

marriage is just a pass to get fat mate she made the most of it can't blame her for that

Desu it looks like she had fat potential very early on. This is some basic stuff for a handsome fag like Pierce to understand.

barca need dembele

GET IN HERE AND POST TSUUUU OR YOUR MOTHER DIES IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT

Messi set up the first goal, faggot

ARF TOIME SLAYGS

Attached: 1520869758844.webm (640x640, 577K)

a nicely worked one

>canada

tsu

Attached: 1525143571082a.webm (480x480, 1.66M)

Inter won the UCL that year.

New thread
New thread
New thread

FUCK YOU FUCKING NIGGER
GETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUT

>ronaldo scores another header

I'm starting to realize the people who are TSU fans are the kids who go for headers 20 times in a FIFA match until they score

>messi set up the Own Goal

It’s useless, these niggers look at the scoresheet and base performances off that

What is the current hal-time slags ban policy ?

Attached: 1538596212369.jpg (1080x1080, 118K)

barcelona winning but united the better team since then
this game will be decided by who responds better after half time
i'm excited

Based excited poster

yikes blacks really salivates a lot

It will be a slug fest till 70th then Messi will wake up and score 2 BS goals.

he'll get subbed out by the 70th minute, he's too scared of smalling cucking him again

i wonder what her asshole tastes like

E X C I T E D
X
C
I
T
E
D

>It will be a slug fest till 70th then Messi will wake up and score 2 BS goals

you sum up french nt typical match perfectly
just replace messi by giroud

VIDAL LITERALLY WTF YOU DOING