"14-year Moukoko old signs a million € sponsorship deal with Nike"

>"14-year Moukoko old signs a million € sponsorship deal with Nike"

talksport.com/football/525503/borussia-dortmund-wonderkid-youssoufa-moukoko-nike/

Is this the next Freddy Adu or will he actually challenge for best player in the world in a few years?

Attached: 431218.jpg (400x500, 37K)

how the fuck do I know? he doesn't even play for the first team yet, it's impossible to tell how good he'll be in 10-15 years

>34 years old
>wonderkid

We won’t know how good he’ll be until he’s eligible to be in FM/ FIFA

>14-year

Attached: rIqEDLB.png (420x420, 282K)

>14 years old
My sides

>with 12 he had a 21 year old pig gf
highly doubt his age

he was born and raised in germany, you can't fake the dates there

Rumor has it that he and his father are hiding his real age since it would reveal that his mother was 12 when he was born.

>Place of Birth: Yaoundé, Cameroon

/thread

People always meme him with that one shitty picture, but when you go and look at his u12 pictures he looks like any average kid in that group
Didn't he have a bone test done at request of the DFB?

I would like to do a bone test on Moukoko iykwim

that would be gay tho

so I supposed they pretend she was 18 when he was born and he's actually 6 years older?

It's actually very easy to see that he is the next Pele
Nike just put 10 million on it

I'm not really sure, but I think they didn't do a test. Whenever you read about him in Germany, people comment about how all he'd need to prove himself is a simple test. But then the "tolerant and open-minded" people come and accuse the others of racism while telling everyone that those tests wouldn't be precise enough to prove anything.

So? He has an official birth cerificate from Yaoundé hospital. It's not worse than one from Germany and a Finland. Stop being racist.

Gr8 b8 m8

>le 12 year old boy with 20 year old gf

I mean his highlights CLEARLY show him shitting on everyone. It’s kind of cute watching those little white kids try and compete with him. He’s in a different league, but he is definitely 14. Have you seen lukaku when he was 13?

Is his gf white?

I think it's some white-trash/turk mutt

>le 12 year old child with 66 year old father

Are black years different from normal years? Sorta like dog years?

He looks like Vini Jr

No dude it says here that she’s bravarian

>Milena Gecgel
either full turk or turk mutt

Out of 100,000 tests there are a single digit number of false results. The people who think they aren't accurate enough are retarded. It's also hardly racism to suggest that a guy who looks and plays like he is older than he is and was born in a place that is notorious for having poor and inaccurate records be scrutinized a bit more.

>14
this joke is getting old now

>she’s bravarian
mutt confirmed then

It’s still hot either way

Half German girls are cute.

Attached: Asuka_Langley_Soryu.png (714x1000, 343K)

best girl

Please step on me Asuka!

roach pig

So let me get this straight. When he was 12 years old, he had a girlfriend who was 18. Is this even legal?

Attached: milenagecgel.jpg (315x444, 115K)

fat

apart from all this makako guy
>this is what a female athlete looks like
kek

Tell that to those faggots. Luckily, most people in Germany would agree with you though.

>Women
>Sports

You can't make this shit up.

he will be 50 years old in 10-15 years. that should be enough to tell you how good he will be

>it's a nigger
Every fucking time.

I'd tell them but they wouldn't hear me anyways.

>it's not an italian
every fucking time

the father (68) claims that the mother is just 30 so it's fine :^)

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on this guy?

>Pauli
kek only those faggots could actually be gullible enough to fall for his age

I thought he was 14 five years ago?

he was """10""" in 2015 when he randomly showed up at a Pauli training and obvioulsy dominated all the real children.

>Sopa de Moukoko
Uma delica

Attached: germans.jpg (221x227, 17K)

True. No coincidence he played for the two biggest cuck clubs in Germany.

Another player who had good physicality at a young age but will plateau early because of lack of skill.

Here's a two years old picture of him with his girlfriend.

Attached: 1554893990159-2.png (754x1628, 1.39M)

absolutely disguting, literally the worst girl

He claims to be born in November 2004, started his career at St. Pauli (second biggest club in Hamburg) and then went to Dortmund in 2016. He's a striker and plays for Dortmund's U17, which is pretty much the best in the country. In all of his seasons, he scored like 1.5 goals per game despite being alledgedly 3 years younger than his teammates and opponents. He's obviously very skilled and athletic, especially for someone who's supposed to be 14, but he's more than just a pacey Ngubu meme. He'd still be a great talent if he was 17, but many people think he's older than that. No one did any tests on him. There should be some videos of him.

You're telling me that's him, age 12, in upper left?

Yes

>No one did any tests on him
fuck sake

Attached: Enoch Powell After Dark 3 July 1987.jpg (451x330, 26K)

this nigga is 14 since 2015

now now careful before you say something raycis

Attached: 1474614451058.jpg (590x600, 87K)

>14-year Moukoko old

Looks like Adrien Broners lost older brother

Don't know who's more stupid, nike, bvb or the idiots that will buy him for £250m