He is a top 15 NBA player of all time and you are an idiot if you disagree

He is a top 15 NBA player of all time and you are an idiot if you disagree.

Attached: 058C90A2-7285-4C99-A23B-400AEC79BD0B.jpg (576x324, 54K)

MJ
Kareem
Lebron
Duncan
Shaq
Kobe
Magic
Russell
Wilt
Bird
West
Hakeem
Stockton
Malone
Pippen
not in order

I agree but I disagree my man

Stockton and Pippen aren’t better my man

Here we fucking go:

1. Kareem
2. Jordan
3. LeBron
4. Magic
5. Duncan
6. Wilt
7. Russell
8. Hakeem
9. Oscar Robertson
10. Bird
11. Shaq
12. Kobe
13. Baylor
14. Dirk
15. Kidd

In no particular order:
MJ
Kobe
Lebron
Magic
KAJ
Bird
Shaq
Hakeem
Wilt
Russell
Duncan
West
Robertson
Garnett
Pippen
Stockton
Erving
Curry (arguably, but most likely will be)
Durant (arguably, but most likely will be)

All are better than him. so he's exactly in the top 20

>Garnett
Hahahahaha are you fucking serious? Dirk dad dicked him on a regular basis during their primes.

Pippen is 100% better. Go ahead and add Garnett, Barkley, Wade, Thomas and Dr J

I’ll give you Dr J as a debate but Dirk is objectively better than all those other dudes. Don’t even get me started on Garnett and Wade. Two incredibly overrated players.

Which 7 foot player had/has a better shot? His fadeaway is iconic just as MJs Jump, def. Top 20 if not Top 15.

garnett is a top 5 PF of all time

Dirk is top 3

Duncan
Garnett
Malone
Barkley
Rodman
McHale
Pettit
Hayes

Then maybe Dirk

goat

I can take him one on one #facts

KD easily
Markannen too

He makes advertisments for insurances and banks here.

He is rather known for that than for Basketball.

Honestly Dirk should be top 3 on Yea Forums just for the staggering amount of shitposts about the Heat during the 2011 run.

I remember an entire 250+ post thread dedicated to giving Dirk energy. Absolute legend.

Kind of sad how they forced him out of the league

If this is true then the American truly wasted the atomic bombs in Japan.

I love Dirk, a special player and definitely one of the greatest scorers of all time.

But overall, I'd rank him behind a lot of other PFs. He'll be missed though, for sure. There was nobody else like him on his level for a long time.

Possibly, but only thanks to that title. Without it he'd be top 50.

>White guy
>Top 15
Not so fast wh*toid

Its not true, relax

Ayo fuck this literal nazi motherfucker, he's one of the main reasons the game is so fucking unwatchable now. He was the original meme chucker. Also he was one of the absolutely worst defenders ever, and people only stopped calling him soft because kidd and Terry finally carried him over the hump. Not to mention defensive player of the year Tyson Chandler was there to make up for dirks total lack of defensive.

Fuck him and his 7ft tall 3 point chucking ass. The league is unwatchable now because of him.

who

I agree

Attached: DyKtkrMW0AAHoSj.jpg (748x764, 87K)

I'm a NBA pleb, but even I can thing 15 better player
Jordan
Hakeem Abdul-Jabbar
Shaq
Kobe
LBJ
Bill Russell
Chamberlain
Jerry West
Curry
Yao Ming
That guy with nickname "the ice"
Barkley
Duncan
Westbrook
Pippen
Probably forgot about a lot, but the point stand, there is no way Dirk is better than any of the player I posted.

does people really rate westbrook so high?

He got triple-double on average 3 season straight. It is easy to pick on him because he play in shit team, but looking at talent alone he's top 10 player in nba history.

He didn't make the playoffs withouth Durant, shit team my ass, he simply is too worried with stat padding than making his team mates better
Guys a joke

>He didn't make the playoffs withouth Durant
I mean, when he still played there

There are only 10 players who you would have to be an idiot to argue aren't top 15. Dirk is not one of those 10.

Funny how assertive you are eventhough you're opnion don't matter at all withouth facs

>top ten all time because muh triple doubles
You’re insane
Off the top of my head, in the modern era:
Mj
Lebron
Kobe
Magic
Bird
Kareem
Shaq
Hakeem
Duncan
Durant

There, try to put him in that list. He’s probably closer to 50th if you include historical players

Literally better than Jordan and thus the GOAT

Attached: D3w4z0eW4AEOHyr.jpg (960x1200, 216K)

>on a team with harden and kd
>on a team with pg
>still constantly blowing it

Russ had way more than most and if you say otherwise you are dumb

I was being deliberately unassertive but ok. Everyone's top 15 has MJ, LBJ, kobr, >shaw, Duncan, Bird, Magic, Wilt, Kareem, and Russell. After that you could go with anyone from Dr. J to Durant or Dirk but people will argue with you. No one's arguing those 10 I listed except for their order (I didn't order them btw so don't).

Missed out Patrick Ewing desu.

Kobe is widely discussed if he should even be mentioned in the same sentence as MJ. One of the most inefficient players ever.
And about Russell, great player in a meme era, same as Wilt, funny how bigs never dominated as much as Wilt, Russel or Kareem since Basketball became more popular/professional. Not even Shaq dominated as much as those guys did

5 of the top 6 in PER this year are bigs.

>Westbrook
>Barkley
>Yao
They aren't better.
If you don't watch basketball, how can you even list top 15?

he literally has the best percentage for points per shots taken. he's the opposite of meme chucker, you're thinking of kobr and melo

Both Ginobili and Dirk are top 15 players of all times

Don't @me

>Kobe
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA

We all know he would be considered Top 5 if he was black and named LaDirk

All of the Wade exclusion in this thread is disgusting, were ALL of you in diapers in 2006?.... How quickly they forget...

Attached: 2006ship.jpg (365x512, 50K)

Dirk is better than half of the list posted in the comments

It’s goes Tim than dirk you dumb nigger

Attached: 9DC03DE2-A868-45FD-B7EE-06D11490DB64.jpg (232x218, 11K)

yes, we all saw the flop-fest in 2006. least deserved MVP of all time

>Ginobili beats team US FUCKING A
>Dirk beats the Heatles
My black friend, you are absolutely correct

you could say that team usa was bad because they had a washed up iverson, with lebron and wade being too young and only duncan in his prime, but ginobili was the only nba player in the argentine nt

it was literally the only time in whole history team USA loses in an olympic using nba players, the only previous time you've lost you only used college players (against USSR)

ginobili also defeated team usa in the basketball world cup before that olympic game, but you had a way worse team

Why do people overrate Pippen so much?
No way in hell Pippen was better than Dirk.

The Iceman George Gervin was not better than Dirk.

Jordan averaged like 22 points per game at 40. Dirk averaged how many this season?....7 per game?

It's bullshit. He's extremely famous here. People just don't care about basketball, but almost everyone

Kidd top 15

Attached: 8160D1F0-F16E-42BD-9E9F-DBB8341AEF0C.jpg (330x330, 34K)