PHO: Jamal Crawford erupts for 51 points vs. Mavs
DAL: Luka Doncic (thigh) triple-doubles in win
GS: DeMarcus Cousins leads Warriors with 21
GS: Stephen Curry ruled out for Wednesday
MIA: Dwyane Wade scores 30 in final home game
DET: Blake Griffin struggles, DET wins anyway
CHA: Kemba Walker scores 23 in 27 minutes
LAK: Magic Johnson steps down as Lakers President

Attached: D3wocu1WsAAWvpc.jpg_large.jpg (960x624, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sports.yahoo.com/report-minnesota-finalizing-plans-to-keep-gm-scott-layden-and-ryan-saunders-042452986.html
i.imgur.com/vNnEgP4.png
google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjU4-eH7MThAhUiMXwKHT9aBKcQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https://www.memecenter.com/fun/380655/epic-fail&psig=AOvVaw3IBPWkb8xLj8jBY7GFVvXI&ust=1554962278269678
twitter.com/NBAonTNT/status/1115793105964285952?s=20
youtube.com/watch?v=D0W1v0kOELA
twitter.com/wojespn/status/1115784544089780229
twitter.com/DEickholt247/status/1115823863601016832
twitter.com/DEickholt247/status/1115829136793243649
youtube.com/watch?v=7ysFgElQtjI
stats.nba.com/playoffpicture/
youtube.com/watch?v=QCSnODA0GZY
lakersnation.com/lakers-rumors-marco-nunez-fired-after-players-missed-212-games-due-to-injury-during-2018-19-nba-season/2019/04/10/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How many times?

Attached: Magic and Jeanie.jpg (1200x1200, 299K)

ok so okc won but now they have to play the bucks in milwaukee and the spurs have to play the mavs at home

I've never seen a picture with more AIDS in my life

>owner of the fucking LAKERS
>her profile picture is unironically of her naked
What the fuck do they put in LA water?

reminder that Luke Walton outlasted Magic

>get rid of magic
>don't get rid of walton
You have to get rid of all the cancer LA

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

LAKESHITS AND COCKSHITS BTFO

Attached: 20171227_westbrook_george_smiling.jpg (2588x1456, 1.38M)

Los Angeles is without a doubt the worst sports city in all of pro sports.

This nigga literally has HIV in his blood

The clips have the jazz.

its basically a 3 way scramble to not finish at 8

OKC acting like they won the finals

harden's a bitch. fuck you faggot beard. fuck all of them except tucker. he does his job. rest of you cough it up and chuck 3s and suck dick. at least don't televise that shit. fucking making me watch that embarrassing display. they won't win another game. 1st round sweep.

If that's the case (OKC loses and SAS wins), then both will be 48-34 and assuming the Clippers lose to the Jazz tomorrow (becomes 47-35) then the Spurs will be the 6th Seed since they won the head-to-head vs the Thunder (2-1), so no one knows who will face who in the playoffs until tomorrow's matches are done

pretty good night for basketball

Attached: 1548522025302.webm (1280x720, 1.67M)

Nobody cares about the Lelkers. Fuck Harden

THUNDER BROS, WE'RE BACK

Attached: pgwb.jpg (960x570, 109K)

If okc loses, and clips and spurs win, they finish at 8

Magic, Jeanie and Luke are so close they feel sorry for each other when they fail. Lakers are fucked for as long as these sorry leaders are in charge.

Lakers suck dick

Harden is a fucking choking dog once again you can't trust that loser in important games

/nba/ BTFO once again you're all so fucking predictable lmao

Attached: 1552870929286.png (1038x1214, 1.64M)

This is what i see happening

So seeds 3-7 is all that needs to be decided? Clips are all but certainly the 8th now right?

give them a break thats the last thing they're going to celebrate this year

3 separate travels by one guy on one play, that's a new one

Are we sure milwauke won't rest their starters?

Bucks are resting and Spurs can't be trusted to even beat the Mavs
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Feels goodman

Attached: 1549772332862.png (558x297, 428K)

Giannis and BroLo are resting

Giannis is MVP
Gobert DPOY (who cares?)
Siakam MIP
Lou Will 6MOY

All NBA 1st Team
Curry
Harden
KD
Giannis
Jokic

They definitely could.

Nothings wrong with me i just want to see okc eat shit like they always do

Giannis Antetokounmpo, Brook Lopez, Tony Snell, Nikola Mirotic, Malcolm Brogdon, Donte DiVincenzo, Paul Gasol all out for the okc game due to load management/injuries

Harden doesn't deserve 1st team, and Embiid does

lakers are taking applications for a new GM, what would be your moves this off-season if you get zion?

Magic did her a favor. She's probably glad she doesn't have to fire him now.

Westy and PG have a pretty good thing working. They seem to genuinely like and trust each other which is something Westbrook never had with KD.

Forgot ROTY which will go to luka

Harden is the biggest born loser I ever saw.

He absolutely has no charisma and reeks of failure

He's like the fat kid that worked out, lost weight, but will never escape the fact he's a lazy fatty at heart

Loser
Unclutch
Ugly
Disgusting beard
Disgusting teeth
Disgusting feet
Just abhorrent human being overall
Drown your sorrows at another strip club degenerate

>unworthy Memeiorfaggots still obsessed about the superior franchise
Plebs gonna pleb.
And no, we don't want or need your "broship". Fuck off

Oh yeah, Trae's ROTY award

least that faggot missed the free throw so we didn't have to watch his chokefest continue through overtime. fucking faggot harden.

>winning a javale mcgee autographed basketball
the lakers shud have shit on his face if they're going to disrespect their fans like that

Funny way to spell luka

>it’s Lebrons fault for putting the wrong team together in the offseason, falling for the Lonzo meme and trading trading away good players like Zubac or any the other trade shenanigans he’s failed at constantly

You know I could let LeCoach killer slide because it’s actually funny that people would defend Blatt. This is just lame

Why do you hate black people so much user?

Lol. Harden just lost whatever chances he had at being MVP.

>Constantly hear people saying Jeannie Buss is classy
>posts this pic as her official icon on twitter

K
E
K

Attached: jeanie_buss_classy.jpg (400x400, 30K)

based

Attached: 1530883933610.jpg (960x960, 99K)

Thunder took a big shit on the Rockets this entire season

given that the rockets are about to lose in the first round due to choking harden, i want to see the bearded faggot get released, just cut from the team. they probably can't do that so they should trade him for a bunch of other players who they then cut. just send a message to that fucking bitch harden that he's worthless.

i don't think you can get a job in the lakers by saying that shes a total slut

>leAids

>Zubac
Trash. The real mistake he made was trading LouWill for Brewer and letting Randle walk just because he didn't want Kupchak's players to look good, instead trying to remake the team in his own image

"I dont know if wilt would dominate today's game, but what I do know is that if wilt was playing today he would lead the league in scoring, rebounds, and blocks"- Jerry West

Attached: wilt4.jpg (650x658, 68K)

First Zion is a retarded pipe dream, we're cutting out this disgusting delusional culture around the team, no more of that crap.

Realistic 5 year cap evaluation
Move off current player with trade value for draft assets
Trade LeBron to where he wants to create an amicable parting
Keep Wagner and build a young team with no hype
Keep tanking and slowly building a good team
And obviously hire an actual GM and basketball coach who will create a systematic unselfish culture in the vein of what is happening with the Pacers and Mavs

But who can coach the lakers?

Actually 2 to 8 seeds are still not decided yet, IFF the Spurs, Thunder, and Clippers do end up having a three way tie at 48-34 the Spurs will be 6th, Clippers at 7th, and Thunder at 8th since the Spurs has the better head to head percentage between the three teams

2nd/3rd Seed: If Denver wins tomorrow they grab 2nd (54-28), if not then Houston grabs it since Houston won the head to head despite the tie at 53-29
4th/5th Seed/: IFF Portland loses the last two games and the Jazz wins (both ends up 51-31) then the Jazz takes the 4th seed since Jazz has the better record within the Division (they are tied 2-2 in head to head), as long as Portland wins at least one game or Utah loses then they will be 4th Seed

Pop

kevin durant
without handles and a jumpshot

She's a notorious town bicycle back in the day, anyone that said she was classy is a LA shill

I’m actually would be surprised if Giannis would allow himself to be rested.

I know just the guy. Philly started the process the same time the lakers started being shit yet somehow still have a better record over that timespan and a way bright future

Attached: 1537892471357.jpg (880x600, 42K)

a friend of lebron or a coach that has rich paul as his agent

Giannis is gonna score 50 points and trip dub while btfo out of chokelahoma and will win MVP

You're hired!

Attached: 3lDLISQ.png (798x448, 297K)

>be Magic Johnson
>sign 34 year old Lebron to a max deal
>draft Lonzo Ball with the #2 pick
>trade away entire depth for a box of uncrustables
>fail to acquire Paul George
>fall to acquire Jimmy Butler
>fail to acquire Kawhi Leonard
>fall to acquire Anthony Davis
>now Lebron wants to leave

Is this the biggest single season disaster in NBA history? The Lakers were trending upward, and now they've literally been set back 10-20 years

Ya she kinda fucked everything up. She let Nick Young scare away our ice in the vein killa. And everything went to shit.

He made 0 field goals in the 4th quarter. Bum ass nigga. Give that shit to Giannis, Westbrook who the players voted most overrated in the league just shat over Harden who the players think should win MVP

Mad Cockshit is mad lolololololol

Attached: Dx9iMLNU8AEsxUg.jpg (683x1024, 161K)

i dont even fuckin know man. i don't even know what to say about my fucking Lakers. We're fucking shit I'm fucking laughing at what's happening to us. I'm at a fucking loss for words and I don't even know what to think. What's gonna fucking happen to my fucking Lakers. Fuck I actually feel really bad for Jeanie. She trusted her best friend and he left her high and dry. Everyone hates her when really she knows she doesn't shit about basketball and she thought she hired people who did to run things. That's what her dad told her to do and it still blew up in her face. She doesn't deserve this.

Jamal Crawford prolly has a few years left in him desu. As a bench scorer. He's still tremendously talented offensively. And he basically got a year off with this trash Suns team. He'd be an asset to a quality team off their bench.

Why would i be mad at a team getting elminated in the first round? i just want giannis to win MVP

127 scrubs mad they can't play with the energy of Westgod and average a trippy dubby on the reg

>>now Lebron wants to leave
source?

Attached: 1547407487481.jpg (500x375, 62K)

I'd send Lonzo to Phoenix for some combination of second rond picks and some of their young guys to roll the dice on (Okobo, maybe Bridges if we give them Hart).
Send Ingram to Detroit for an expiring contract and future protected 1st.
Keep Kuzma unless there's a 1st round pick coming back our way.

Trade Lebron where he wants to go for menial return, have no idea where that might be though. If it it was Cleveland would be willing to take back either Love or a few expirings and draft capital. I just want the Lakers to wipe their hands of Magic's plan, Lebron isn't all that we thought he was and praying another top 5 player comes to salvage a shit heap roster isn't exactly a plan.

He's resting bro
It's why they voted Harden, Giannis is just tall bestbrook.

>b-b-b-broship halp pleeze

Attached: C_mFJx_UAAAMKQJ.jpg (1136x1337, 120K)

He's playing bitch faggot

But i'm not wrong about okc getting swept in the first round

My rockets are gonna figure it out for the playoffs

Attached: 920x920.jpg (816x920, 52K)

They have literally never been swept

Hell yes she doez. She ran out Phil remember. She sucks.

Russel was kicked to tje curb over NICK YOUNG. GOD DAMN THAT FAG. SMILING ASS PUNK ASS HOE.

D ANGELO AND JULIUS WHERE AND ARE BEASTS AND THEU WHERE OURS. WE GOT THEM WITH FUCKIN TOP PICKS AND NOW WE HAVE NOTHING. NOTHING.

LONZO? GTFO MAGIC JEANIE FUCK THIS SHIT

WE HAD A GREAT TEAM OF HOMEGROWN TALENT THAT PAUL GEORGE WOULDA BEEN HAPPY TO LEAD

Attached: 1506713050195.jpg (640x1460, 98K)

Attached: 204fa62dff509907d5d5211b8338e82f-01.jpg (1600x2844, 1.1M)

figure out how to get swept

Attached: 1546965557223.gif (250x190, 1.9M)

>odds of Anthony Davis signing long term with Celtics just skyrocketed
>Lebron will never sniff the playoffs again for the rest of his career

Feels goodman

>She ran Phil out

Didn't she run Jerry West out because she was dating Phil back in the Kobe/Shaq era?

You know they're getting clapped in the first round by OKC right?

Which was the most epic event of the evening bros?
>Pissstains make the playoffs after nearly choking it away
>The AIDS guy quits
>Dirk retirement
>D Wade retirement

Or you know, fail again. People gonna call Harden “James the Builder” when they see his elite brick stacking while everyone and their favourite espn talking head goes “ITS CP’s FAULT”

pistons have to win tomorrow or charlotte has to lose to make the playoffs

They will sweep the thunder to remind westbrook his place

this would only happen if harden gets seriously injured even, if CPmanlet is out that makes the rockets better

Dirk had such a fucking great career. I didn't expect these feels tonight bros. Feels like getting old.

Attached: 1477880573196.gif (645x773, 8K)

Chris Paul wasn't worth all those Clips players

In order of most spectacular to least
>AIDS
>Dirk
>Pisties
>D Wade

>thinking the Pistons will lose to the >knicks

thunder suck dick

I wish Dwade could’ve droped 30 on the way out ON BOSTON but I guess beggars can’t be choosers. His day was dope. Positive energy. None of that other drama shit or irrelevant shit

>be magic
>go up in a poof of smoke

Dirk is a choker bitch. Don't care to see him go

knicks are locked into their tank position and have players fighting for their nba careers. A dogfight would not be surprising

D Wade
or
D Rose

>tfw the clips are the markee franchise of the los angles

LOLOLOL Lakers are a train wreck will take them at least 5 years to recover from the damage they did to themselves....

>even, if CPmanlet is out that makes the rockets better

Attached: 1554091415246.png (211x239, 6K)

Yeah but those players suck dick and aren't fighting by their careers by happenstance, the entire roster is reclamation projects and draft bust.

Man im talking recent. The whole reason Phil went to the Knicks was cause she didn't want to let gin handle things in LA.

Unironically this. Dirk was a choking cuck who only won because Lebron was an even bigger cuck. And Wade only won because Lebron carried him. Dirk and Wade both owe their careers to LeKing for different reasons. Irrelevant old fucks.

that champinship he got was a fluke too, imo those mavs play those heat 100 times the heat would win at least 89 of those games

>CPManlet
>I'm only 3 inches taller than him

Am I manlet too bros?

>imagine having a gay son
maybe thats why magic finds himself so fond with dwyane

>black side panels
REEEEEEE

cp3 is above average in height, I'm 5"7" and that's average....

nigga do you realize 5'7'' is the average for females?

>She's a notorious town bicycle back in the day,

Makes sense. I mean she's an extremely wealthy white female who lives in the most depraved city in the United States with no husband, no kids and clinging to her Playboy days.

Wade won a ring without lebum

Do we need to flex on Magic?

Wade earned that first ring when he broke out as a legit superstar. He carried Shaq all the way to that 4th ring.

1st of all I'm no "nigga"
2st of all 5"7" is a perfectly normal height for males and females nowhere in the "manlet" range

>The Lakers have enough to fire Pelinka for cause and sue him for damages - and will likely do both. Based on the information I’ve heard, Pelinka has done unprecedented, malicious acts that have greatly harmed the Lakers.

and was one of the ugliest flop fest slogs this sport has ever seen

t. manlet

He was given that chip, he shot like 30 free throws a game in that fianls series.... for sure rigged by stern....

Taurean Prince sucks, big for nothing

based Clips back from the dead just to flex on the Lakeshits

Attached: 420dff8aa062b0da63420804a17efa7e.jpg (750x1334, 166K)

>unironic dirk hate
Niggers, I swear.

Kek Donatas Motiejunas is actually signed on the Spurs, they will get any random Euro and make him good

Please delete that image I do not wheight 287 anymore....

apologize to michael malone right now

You lost weight bro? Good shit

how much you at? I lost 30

Attached: phonepape.jpg (1080x1920, 331K)

>Portland won

Looks like they have secured a minimum 4th Seed and Jazz will be stuck at 5th, IFF they beat the Kings tomorrow (becomes 53-29) and Denver wins they will be the 3rd Seed since they beat Houston in head to head for tiebreaker

WTF sorry bro i didnt know you were a 4D chess grandmaster

new niggas don't know about the rucker

Every one of those moves is lopsided you fucking retard

>food4lyfe is back

will gomeds make a comeback too? lmaooooo

Attached: currylmaoing.jpg (576x1024, 52K)

I'm around 310 now but it's all muscle I've been working out these last few years probs like 20% mucele fat

Who cares tho? Portland will stay making the playoffs only to get blown out the 1st or 2nd round they are the raptors the the west but even worst...

My Timberpups are planning on keeping Layden and Saunders.

T-t-thats a good thing, right????
sports.yahoo.com/report-minnesota-finalizing-plans-to-keep-gm-scott-layden-and-ryan-saunders-042452986.html

Attached: 1538676154978.jpg (598x415, 60K)

What does your diet look like to get 310 pounds of muscle?

It is interesting in the sense that right now only the 1st and 5th Seed are determined and no one knows who will face who until tomorrow

Caruso needs more help to be honest with you

I do because I want the rockets with the third seed

Dirk Nowitzki has the same number of 30 point games this season as Jayson Tatum

Attached: ariana_grande.jpg (700x1059, 56K)

Worst franchise in sports

How? Lonzo is shit but he's at least a young point guard with potential that can play defense, PHO has no playmakers on their roster besides Booker and will improve substantially with him on the roster if they draft Zion instead of Morant, or miss out on both. Okobo shouldn't play and most second round picks will not play in the NBA. Most NBA teams use other teams second rounders.

Ingram is not good but the Pistons don't have a SF at all and have an advanced timeline to compete given Griffin is in the latter years of his prime. Taking back John Leuer's contract and a first round pick (top 20 protected) that will most likely turn into two seconds is a small return for a SF that can score and play defense but needs to be extended.

I didn't say a first for Kuzma was viable and would rather keep him and hope he can develop into a poor man's Tobias Harris with a good coach.

Cleveland would much rather have Lebron and go to the Finals each year than John Henson, Delly, and Jordan Clarkson plus draft assets.

knicksfan might be out of prison soon as well

I'm on strict diet called reverse keto, only carbs and sugar but no meats tho...

let's be honest here im no warriors fan but does the west matter at all? the warriors will roll over everyone, I kno the rockets hav elike the 2nd best defense since the all stgar break and all but I don't see them being able to plauy the warriors like they did last year, imo the east is where' it's at

At least Kobe has a fucking Oscar. Is it sad that's the highlight of my Lakers fandom since 2011?

So who will be the next big stars for Mavs and Heat franchises in a few years?

Does anyone have any of the old Dirk memes from when they beat the Heat in the finals? Like the one where Dirk chopped off the Bosh/Lebabby/Wade hydra heads?

What the fuck is this commie bullshit lmao

Luka is already a star for the mavs and poorzingas recovers from his injury the mavs are set "star" wise,

imo the heat tho... that's a different story

lucuck donshit
JUSTice winslow

It's actually very capitalist.

Listening to Slick Rick and laughing at the Cockshits and LakeTURDS

Attached: 1509359116.gif (500x500, 256K)

Who?

I will miss Dirk, bros.

>yfw the Lakers hire Kobe as GM and they attract Kevin Durant and Kyrie

Imagine the team practice videos

Attached: 1528574003635.jpg (500x351, 51K)

>John Wall Has 'No Idea' If He Will Play Next Season

J U S T
U
S
T

Attached: file.png (411x412, 243K)

imo I won't, never liked him until he lucked his way into beating the heatles, let's be honest his game is pretty fucking boring no one wants to see a unathletic big man post up and shoot fade away mid range js

>Players wanting to be bossed around by Kobe
Lol nice headcanon

>Zion is a pipe dream
Nobody thinks Lakers are getting Zion because their draft spot is going to be way too fucking low.

>trade LeBron
For what? What the fuck are you going to get back of remotely equal value?

>build a young team with no hype
>keep tanking
The Queens have been doing that since 2006 and they haven't made the playoffs even one fucking time since.

>muh systematic unselfish culture like the Pacers or Mavs
Which has gotten those two teams a grand total of 1(one) ring combined. Did you forget how many rings the Lakers have?

Kevin Durant and Kyrie are legit dumb

LOL doesn't his supermax kick in next year? is he trying to gilbert arenas the wizards???

kobe would be a horrible gm he would spend all his time at practice forcing everyone to play hjim 1v1 until he beats them....

Finals MVP is literally the only 'award' that matters. prove me wrong

Wall should just retire and let the dominoes fall all around him in the Wizards organizations .

Durant won't go but if all that happened lebron would never recover.

>getting your season ended on a Bust Harkless buzzer beater

LOL LAKESHITS HAHAHAHAHA SOMEONE SCREENCAP LEBRON'S SMILING FACE HAHAHAHA HE GONE!!!

Attached: donE558.png (1366x768, 1.21M)

Yes, and since the CBA won't expire until the 2023~24 season the Wizards is basically fucked

If he retires he's doesn't get his contract. You bet your sweet ass he is taking that $46,000,000 player option when he's 32 with no knees or Achilles.

not even magic johnson wants to work with LEBUM JAMES

Bam is looking good, and Josh Richardson had a bad year but has a lot of talent. They're not superstars though. Mavs is obvs Luka and Porzingis

lol I laughed so hard I spilled my frostie all over my bed.... fitting end to a shit season for a shit delusional franchise....

The clippers run LA and will do so for at least the next 10 years, will take the lakers that long to dig themselves out of the whole they dug themselves

i.imgur.com/vNnEgP4.png

>be 287 pound /moo/ incel
>show up just in time for the playoffs
hurr durr muh 1st round exit

Attached: curry cripwalking.webm (720x1280, 682K)

thank god for those emojis at the end of the post otherwise i wouldn't have been able to process the words properly and wouldn't have known how to feel and react.

Well google search says....

Attached: 909_1000.jpg (528x800, 106K)

lebron isnt valuable lmao lakers barely had a better season than last year with him on the roster

trade him for even just 2-3 roleplayers and they are a better team

>unshaved
gross

threadly reminder that Larry has been debased, desparked and for all intents and purpose, neutered.

Attached: E6621CFE-4FC5-4693-B042-52D748082561.png (1336x655, 81K)

Attached: lakers-jeanie-buss-playboy-sexy-signed-8x10-photo-bas-f219231-t9279222-1600.jpg (1265x1600, 244K)

Child

another year another title

YEET

Attached: warrgods.webm (480x335, 408K)

This uni brow destroyed Magic's legacy

Say something nice about him

Attached: anthony-davis-2.jpg (2886x1924, 756K)

hey just wanted to let you know I'm glad you haven't killed urself yet, hang in there bud, sooner or later you'll find some actual meaning in your life outside of posting the same few warriors images over and over.....

>mfw lakers sign hinksjinxs

Attached: Lauren-ChvrchesLandscape.jpg (646x485, 52K)

No

Magic Johnson's erratic behavior can only be explained by the fact that his HIV has developed into AIDs. This is why his press conference was insistent on him "living life" and saying that "he has a good life" and shit like that

Life as a shorty shouldn't be so rough

Attached: aptopix-warriors-parade-basketball-18685-.jpg (750x473, 38K)

>hey just wanted to let you know I'm glad you haven't killed urself yet, hang in there bud, sooner or later you'll find some actual meaning in your life outside of posting the same few warriors images over and over.....

Attached: currychamps.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

>when /moo/ spam flags show up

Attached: diva.gif (268x286, 1.89M)

Hey, Fatfuck4lyfe showed up.

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

living vacarously thru other ppl's accomplishments isn't living bruh....

out of all the posters over the years on Yea Forums you are the only 1 i feel geunine pity for....

>Not wanting to slide your dick between those tight fuzzy lips

Im not a fan of bush but that looks tasty

Attached: currylaughing.gif (435x200, 1.54M)

google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjU4-eH7MThAhUiMXwKHT9aBKcQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https://www.memecenter.com/fun/380655/epic-fail&psig=AOvVaw3IBPWkb8xLj8jBY7GFVvXI&ust=1554962278269678

sounds like loser talk

Attached: curry real life anime IRL.gif (400x225, 2.66M)

Night losers

I wish Gowiz also show up

my favorite time of the year is back

Attached: nba btfo again.jpg (600x670, 117K)

good night hope you die in ur sleep!

Fuck you loser, im the only Clippers fan in these threads these days and my long winded hopeful rants are better than your shitposting.

Attached: ld pw.png (771x102, 8K)

a real clips fans would never attack another, the core tennaments of being a clips fan are sportsmanship, standing up for LGBTQ rights and looking our for your fellow clips brush, you sounds like a lakers fan in disguise....

who makes this shit

Ive been going to Clippers games and having my spirit broken since I was a child and Chris Kaman was on the team. If youre actually as fat as everyone says you should fucking off yoursef before diabetes claims your feet and your narrowed arteries starve your heart of oxygen and cause you to choke on your own fluids

>a real clips fans

Attached: Dztn0PTV4AAgFrN.jpg (1145x1200, 184K)

he pays freelance graphic designers to make those .gifs kinda sad since it's his parent's money...

>child
>chris kamen

lol ur like 18 or something???? ur not a real clips fan if you don't remember the darius miles days....

*Thunder beats Milwaukee resting players +
*Denver at home beats Minnesota +
*Portland at home beats Sacramento

If OKC beats Bucks (who're resting players)
Denver beats Minny
And Portland beats Kangz

Rockets fall to 4th seed, play vs Jazz
OKC plays Portland who rise to 3rd seed

This is very likely because Nuggets need to win this game to keep seeding so they can't rest, Portland too needs to win to rise up in seeding after Rockets lost to OKC
Bucks are definitely resting and would want OKC to win to rise in seeding to cause chaos in West

>being this obsessed with winners

Attached: Currlton.webm (300x200, 440K)

You can literally see LeBron's mind breaking

He literally cannot believe all this bullshit around him anymore

Attached: 1537053483401.jpg (500x350, 75K)

Watching a franchise fail but staying loyal for 10 years isnt enough? And I wasnt a young kid, a young teenager, but still

I like this

Jazz would beat the Rockets in 6 or 7 games

Attached: 1523599554268.jpg (333x562, 48K)

>Jazz would beat the Rockets in 6 or 7 games
lol

>2000s ball is officially dead
I think I'm retiring with Wade and Dirk. I can't even fathom the idea of the next generation of basketball spearheaded by chuckers and snakes...

Thank you OKC for beating the Cockshits and making the last reg. game exciting

Now Nuggets and Blazers games are suddenly super important, Jazz beating Nuggets too made it exciting

Jazz are the same team as last year but Rockets are clearly worse than last year.

Paul George leads the NBA in game winners (4)

No OT tonight, Ball Game

Attached: 1536811043239.jpg (1200x776, 73K)

We need audio webms just so I can hear the Miami fans chanting "Paul Pierce sucks" every time 24/7 posts about the Celtshits

where are all the lakers fans claiming Masai is going to LA? too early?

twitter.com/NBAonTNT/status/1115793105964285952?s=20

Attached: lakies.jpg (1191x670, 123K)

Let it officially be known that Paul George and Westbrook destroyed the Lakeshits

You hearing this bitches? We own you, you're our bitch. Grovel at our flyover feet and maybe we'll save you from your desert spic hell hole

Attached: 1537293062497.jpg (556x322, 33K)

Attached: 37AEBC3F-8D43-4299-8555-813CAA58E23B.png (1029x687, 298K)

>Lakers finish with exact same record as last year

Not bad, not bad

>destroyed the Lakeshits
except Magic stepping down is a good thing, brainlet

Balmer will give Jerry a fucking billion if the Lakeshits so much as try to talk to him

You know this samefag? I don't think I've ever met a worse poster on /sp desu

>Memeiorfaggots talking about obsession
Nobody is more "obsessed" with the Lakers or LeBron than you insufferable Memeiorfaggots. You're all full of shit. Fuck off

Larry runs this general. Go fuck off to reddit or nigger social media cancer sites like twitter and instagram if you want to be a faggot and suck each other's cocks over how much you hate the Warriors.

BASED AS FUCK

Attached: 1537345960263.webm (708x392, 376K)

based

>3 Asian OKC fans in a Lakers crowd
Damn

Currysparkstoflame.gif

>being on a general the most and posting the most lowest common denominator dishonest bullshit somehow means someone "run" things
He doesn't run anything besides his mouth, nigger.

Same cringe proxy
Basado

this

Attached: curry gilf.webm (480x480, 387K)

Attached: 1527593296486.jpg (393x600, 105K)

>Larry runs this general

Larry was succeeded by Sparky after the historic BTFO

See

>FailA Flakers

Clip city chip city

Attached: 1529181267848.webm (640x640, 1004K)

Clipper should be 8th seed

They'll sweep the Warriqueers

fuck magic

>Ingbust has blood clots
>Ball is the biggest fucking bust in a decade and his dad is a psychopath that now can't control his kids
>Kuzma is Michael Beasley without a Chinese MVP
>LeBronze is the greatest team cancer since Melo and Marbury

>now Lebron wants to leave
no such thing. more like
>fires himself after all this

"Hail Celtics" -Magic Johnson

Looking back at all the delusional Lakeshit posts from earlier this season is literally orgasmic

I have never felt a greater since of "I told you so"

It's like a thai girl probing your asshole while she gives a handy, there is no greater pleasure than knowing I was right and every single Lakeshit was wrong

Eat shit losers

Attached: 1541025127833.jpg (300x265, 18K)

They really drafted Lonzo instead of Tatum and then shipped of Russell to offload the horrible contract they should have never given Mozgov.

Attached: bbbigthink.jpg (500x452, 50K)

If I see a Lakers fan irl I'm laughing in their face and calling them a loser fan of a poverty franchise

Attached: 1528335497321.jpg (690x720, 58K)

Class back in session so I upped it a grade
In two years Dwayne Wayne became Dwyane Wade

Attached: 1543849713995.jpg (685x365, 181K)

I was sucking that pussy like it was wonton soup
Then I hit Lebron's mom in bron-bron's coupe
With Delonte West taping, we had bon-bons too

Attached: 1545242043735.jpg (1078x1125, 137K)

Just took a fat Magic.

The S.P.A.R.K. Rating System for April 10th, 2019 (updated for 12:00AM):

FLAME:
>•>90% to make Conference Finals
>•>80% to make NBA Finals
>•>60% to win NBA Finals
1.) Warriors (57-24): 170,799 overall sp. rating

SPARKED:
>•>60% to make Conference Finals
>•>40% to make NBA Finals
>•>10% to WIN NBA Finals
2.) Raptors (58-24): 96,817 overall sp. rating
3.) Bucks (60-21): 91,986 overall sp. rating

SPARKING:
>•>60% to make Conference Finals
>•>10% to make NBA Finals
>•>5% to WIN NBA Finals
4.) Rockets (53-29): 38,427 overall sp. rating

SPARKER:
>•>30% to make Conference Finals
>•>5% to make NBA Finals
>••>10% of making Conference Finals
>•••The following teams have been eliminated from the post season and have an overall S.P.A.R.K. rating of -TQp57R or lower:
Heat
Pelicans
Wizards
Timberwolves
Mavs
Kings
Grizzlies
Hawks
Knicks
Bulls
Cavs
Suns
Lakers

Attached: 5B6B8277-E4F2-4784-9AA9-9EF77E32E03D.jpg (1910x1000, 140K)

I was worried you werent going to post this

The current /spARKY TOP 10 RATED PLAYERS for April 10th, 2019 (updated for 10:00PM):

1.) Steph Curry: 124,742 overall sp. rating
2.) Kevin Durant: 104,337 overall sp. rating
3.) Kawhi Leonard: 93,781 overall sp. rating
4.) Giannis Antetokounmpo: 77,518 overall sp. rating
5.) Kyrie Irving: 46,729 overall sp. rating
6.) Joel Embiid: 31,896 overall sp. rating
7.) Russel Westbrook: 24,013 overall sp. rating
8.) Paul George: 20,179 overall sp. rating
9.) James Harden: 19,143 overall sp. rating
10.) Chris Paul: 18,710 overall sp. rating

——————————————————-——————————————————-

/spARKYS ALL-TIME TOP 10:

1.) MJ: 999,999 overall sp. rating
2.) Bird: 685,679 overall sp. rating
3.) Kareem: 677,544 overall sp. rating
4.) Duncan: 398,672 overall sp. rating
5.) Hakeem: 370,714 overall sp. rating
6.) Shaq: 359,121 overall sp. rating
7.) Magic: 344,762 overall sp. rating
8.) Kobe: 297,689 overall sp. rating
9.) Erving: 246,566 overall sp. rating
10.) Wilt: 240,092 overall sp. rating

Attached: 9F0A4456-80C5-47A4-A0E7-6AAC8E86E01B.jpg (416x215, 25K)

You know how dog shit left outside in the sun turns all the grass around it dead? Then turns grey and looks like fucking ash?

That's LeBron on the Lakers

Attached: 1524293367234.png (778x402, 496K)

Had to adjust the system parameters to the correct settings prior to applying tonight’s patch. System is sparking on all cylinders now.

>When LeBron heard the Magic stepping down news he was Report: Dumbfounded

LeBron is demanding a trade lmaooooooooooooooooo

The Lakers are the most low IQ franchise on Earth

Run idiots and rooted for by idiots

When Magic cries, does his tears carry the HIV?

I'm hearing rumors Magic stepped down because he gave LeBron HIV after having gay sex last week and is trying to leave to South America before this gets revealed

lakies in absolute perfect position to dominate next year. obviously a big pick-up is coming this summer

Attached: rust.jpg (720x480, 65K)

Fuck Wade, imma suck Nowitzki dick maynes

Ben Simmons is one of the most overrated players in the league. Dude straight up isn't good enough to win games or carry a team.

Based as fuck.

Attached: 3ayzse432iq21.jpg (604x768, 35K)

Based CK

Attached: 1529788106570.jpg (1000x750, 284K)

Attached: D3wbd9IUIAAaRBO.jpg (768x1024, 93K)

If you breath the same air as him, does he spread AIDS through his saliva in the air particles he exhales?

>Magic: “I’m a free bird and I’ve been handcuffed. And I don’t like that.”

youtube.com/watch?v=D0W1v0kOELA

>Giannis Antetokounmpo, Brook Lopez, Tony Snell, Nikola Mirotic, Malcolm Brogdon, Donte DiVincenzo, Paul Gasol all OUT against OKC tomorrow night.

>Pat Connaughton is QUESTIONABLE.

Are the Raptors and Warriors resting anyone?

raps had their last game yesterday, they rested 2 dudes

>Woj ass destroying the Lakeshits
>that fucking video of Magic gloating on Fox MLB show about getting LeBron and another star

HOLY SHIT THIS IS KINO

twitter.com/wojespn/status/1115784544089780229

What is LeBron thinking right now?

Attached: D3xF-qSXkAEckuU.jpg (1024x476, 29K)

What triggers my autism is that tomorrow is going to be bloated about Magic stepping down and being a media circus instead of showing respect to D-Wade and Dirk having poetic final games at home putting up 30 each.
Fuck the LELkers stop giving them attention. They haven't been shit since Kobe's knees exploded on him from that 200T weight.

If Mitchell gets Harden level calls then it's in the bag for my Jazzies.

But honestly it's just who makes enough 3s.

>what the fuck did I get myself into?

>yfw LeBron officially becomes player/GM and hires Rich Paul as assistant GM

Attached: 1553167791373.jpg (486x379, 35K)

Occasional reminder that the Warriors are dysfunctional and 100% guaranteed to lose this postseason. I have a huge prop bet on the field over the Warriors and a smaller one on my team of choice. I've been betting on basketball for 14 years now and I'm 15/16 on my "slam dunk bets" so I know what I'm talking about. Eeeeeeasy money. Well, this thread will sit in an archive for all eternity and you can whine about being poor while I refer you back to my post.
- Steve

The most blatant trip possible- No Call

twitter.com/DEickholt247/status/1115823863601016832

The most clear pushoff imaginable, defender keeps postion, offensive player fully extends arm to gain separation - No Call, if Harden hits that shot we're talking about one of the worst missed calls of the decade. Good thing Harden is a filthy choker with no clutch gene.

twitter.com/DEickholt247/status/1115829136793243649

And pic related may take the cake.
Completely wraps his arm around the defender in a fucking choke hold to get an entry pass. NBA made contact like this a Flagrant 1 this year and had the audacity to give OKC a flagrant earlier in the game for much less despite several flagrants committed by the Rockets

This was the worst officiated game I've seen in years top to bottom and OKC still fucking won, KARMA IS REAL

Attached: 1527984774398.jpg (900x1200, 126K)

>both detroit and charlotte on back-to-backs for the 8th seed

What a fucking shitshow I missed last night lol. Also I have to say I did tear up a bit when they showed Dirk's tribute vid.

Hope he tears his Achilles in the first playoff game

Want him to get a career ending injury; guy gets better calls than prime Jordan with next to none of the talent. He’s ruining the game and it’s not enough to see him shit himself in the Finals

i want the spurs to get the rockets and set things right. the rockets are a mistake. harden is an ulcer on the game of basketball.

Harden elbowed PG on the last play of the game

>tfw have the best bball pod, redpill lebronsexuals and nu-fans on variety of topics and work all talking heads into shoot over keeping it 100 about zion "300lb at 6'6" bignigson
AHEM
Fuck zion "le physical prospect man" blowhiskneessoon
Fuck Lypita Nyongo pitch black ass and all tha muufakas that tell her she's beautifull
Fuck Jailvaris Drugdealington
Fuck pass first PGs
Fuck Carmelo, Lonzo and Nick Young for not listening to free advice
Fuck dumbass teenagers who actually study instead of balling and fucking around
Fuck David Stern
Fuck WNBA ugly dykes
Fuck Khloe's trash pussy (figuratively) and 1983+ old thots and my baby mama
Fuck them kids too
Old man Hibachi out

Attached: hibachi.jpg (1300x724, 72K)

Last night in the NBA could be a 30 for 30

The parallels in Wade and Dirks careers would make some good kino.

It should at least be marked on a calendar as a legendary day for the NBA. Peak absurdity.

detroit finna get the 7th seed and dab on the toronto raptor

The worst part about that pic is they called it a foul on Schroder with 5 seconds left in the shot clock and 1 minute left in the game

One of the worst calls I've ever seen. Didn't touch him or stop his freedom of movement, simply grabbed around the neck and penalized for being a victim of a non basketball move head and neck area Flagrant 1

they're announcing first pictures of andrew wiggins in 80 bings
tune in

Can I get a quick rundown on major events tomorrow?

Last playoff spot in the East
Rockets could be the #4 seed if Portland beats Sacramento and Hardenfags lost all credibility

Gayde

>Magic says there's backstabbing and whispering

LEBUM AND RICH PAUL BTFO

>MUH FAREWELL TOURS
Onions

Magic is an idiot but was a good intentioned boomer. Lebron and Rich Paul are colluding nefarious millennial who actively sabotaged the Lakers whilst thinking they were too big and influential to fail.

Nobody cares about Wade but Dirk should be given some media attention. Lakers are a shit show/circus so they’ll get most of the media attention.

Arenas 4 WNBA President when?

There are people on the internet who think LeBron isn’t the sole reason for Magic quitting his job. As a former huge fan of LeBron James It’s time to face the facts: he’s become a fame monster, but keeps it all behind the scenes. Michael jordan was open about being an asshole. LeBron (figuratively) speaks through gritted teeth while smiling
>don’t you dare do X or I will destroy you

>Magic Johnson Told Luke Walton To 'Shut The F--- Up' During Infamous Oct. 30 Meeting

All the juicy shit is leaking out now. Lakers are the Kardashians of sports

Snoop Dogg becomes Lakers GM screencap

>All the juicy shit is leaking out now.
based

>Lakers are the Kardashians of sports
absolutely based

I hope the Lakers keep Luke Walton so we will see how LeBron forces him out in the first weeks of the next NBA season

>Magic BTFO crackers
Based

Nah

Attached: 2296975F-A99E-4DD1-9EB4-5FFC66C994D5.jpg (1018x572, 36K)

Lakers were pretty dumb to rush the process they’re in a big market and can afford to tank until they find some talent. They overvalued the shittiest players ever (Lonzo, Ingram) and traded the good ones (Zubac, D’angelo, Nance Jr) and let Randle walk for nothing. They could afford patience and to let those bad contracts they had expire.

Who else is ready for the Knicks to beat the Pisstons and get my BASED Hornies into the playoffs?

Attached: 0BA22A4B-3FE5-4F61-B9B4-4ECF812AC6DA.png (680x661, 344K)

>his horrible team has to rely on other teams to potentially make the playoffs
Can’t relate

The only good thing Magic did was getting rid of Deng's contract.

There’s no I in teamwork

He didn’t get rid of it, he stretched it

Lame

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-10 at 7.08.37 AM.png (1406x714, 494K)

That’s what these crackers and Patel’s are spending tax payer money on?

That's cool as fuck y'all are retarded

it wasnt nasa that found it, pretty sure the company that did is privately funded

My Celshits could still be 1st round exit :)

Apparently Rob Pelinka is universally hated among other front offices in the league. Lakers need a full on tear down and rebuild everywhere

Didn’t even bother to wipe the lens before taking the photo

better image
it was taken trillions and trillions of miles away, id say they did an ok job

Attached: 1554901746579.png (1153x672, 325K)

Crazy to think the only thing further away than this are the Bucks chances to win a championship.

>black hole
>not black

>An agent is hated by NBA front offices
Well God fucking damn, who'd of thunk?

Looks like somebody took a picture of my asshole underneath some covers with a flashlight beaming, very disappointed.

It looks like the POV of my dick as you deep throat it you fucking faggot

Looks like yo mama lopsided titty while she circle the block

But black science man and that robot voice cripple told me black holes are invisible in the darkness of space because they're void of light and anything that behind it would sink into the blackness of the event horizon and not allow a glow/luminescence to surround it as a contrast that allows you to see it like pic related

It looks like a simple eclipse

>Magic Johnson Denies Stepping Down Due To Looming ESPN Story On His Treatment Of Employees

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

PFFFFFT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1552975920721.png (2560x1600, 343K)

Attached: DEBAD73A-C376-4D20-9DBA-65471AE93B08.gif (559x338, 3.35M)

He looks like a molester

Is this the worst front office in history outside of that Isiah Thomas led Knicks FO that kept raping chicks?

>abuse your employees
>talk about back stabbing and plotting behind the scene
>dip and dash before all this leaks to look like a sympathetic figure when you're simply an idiot exposed on the world stage

J U S T
U
S
T

are you retarded? do you know what a travel is?

>being happy over beating the rockets who didn't even have their coach

>get refballed to death
>need to get a higher seed
>shouldn't be happy about winning
This is your brain on kangaroo meat

>Buss Family 'Sad, Angry, Disappointed' By Magic Johnson's Sudden Resignation

Attached: 1531400838818.jpg (640x326, 35K)

>Magic said this decision was not about the decision with Luke Walton, but has now said it made him uncomfortable to be in a position between Jeanie and Luke.

Why oh why did I have to be born a fan of the Lakers in 94? Too young to appreciate Shaq, missed Magic and Kareem, just in time to see Jeannie destroy the team with nepotism.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how hard is Luke pounding Jeanie Buss daily?

5, just hard enough to keep his job and make her feel wanted. She looks damn good for 60 though, would pay to watch her fuck a BBC

Knicks are better positioned for free agency and a more competent organization than the Lakers for the first time since Wilt was choking to them annually in the Finals.

Knicks already clinched the worst record so they’ll try to win it for you hornetsbro

Magic was acting like he worked at Target

So nuggets 5d chess game could actually work

luke is in the wrong here if he doesn't fire himself after watching magic walk away

If anything this proves Luke immortal, he could be with the Lakers another 15 years now.

Probably 7. I would pound her pretty hard because her having all that money and influence would make me want to fuck the smug out of that little bitch

Reminder being attracted to wealth and/or “power” is an extremely feminine behavior
You’re a little faggot

Luke Walton beating Jeannie guts in so good that he is untouchable

Lakers franchise have Lebron's ego on one side and dikk em Down Luke on the other with no way out

This is even darker than the darkest timeline

the man has already balding, if he lasts another season he might have to schedule some chemo sessions, the masochist

ownership is the greatest competitive advantage in the enbiay
every franchises health is exactly where it belongs
lakers will not win anything as long as the slag is in charge, not even a ticket to the playoffs next year or the year after

Work on your reading comprehension, bud. When I see a woman who is rich and famous, I want to fuck her until she’s reduced to nothing more than a quivering little sow

true, but it's not like her dumbass brother did any better

There have been some incredibly bad front offices in the NBA. for example, just off the top of my head, the entire history of the LA Clippers pre-Blake

You’re pretty stupid for sure. That’s exactly what I thought you meant and responded to.
Being attracted to a person for anything other than physical looks and feminine idiosyncrasies is GAY. Seeing a wealthy woman and thinking “wow that wealth and power makes me so hot” is girly and faggy. So you’re dumb as rocks and a little queerboi.
Kill yourself

Attached: 6058F965-8FEF-48FD-92B2-0A7A150A9448.png (726x522, 299K)

Lol @ Lakers fans still thinking the best person for the job just so happens to be a former Laker

>ownership is the greatest competitive advantage in the enbiay
I'd say it's location. Some teams get an insane advantage just because they are located in X or Y city. Look at the fucking Spurs, the team has been run like a perfect swiss clock for 20 years, Texas has a bunch of tax advantages for millionaires, and yet they are not as attractive for players as New York or L.A.

Literally everyone at the Lakers thinks the same way too. Absolutely have no knowledge of outsiders and hardwired to only trust cronyism and not outsourcing

casual reminder the spurs franchise (as part of SS&E) went entirely unharmed through the divorce of the holts, including ownership changes that saw peter holt yield powers to his newly divorced ex-wife julianna and now to their kids john and corinna holt.

Yeah but the Spurs have been as successful as the Lakers in the last 20 years who used to have a GOAT front office and have a great location. The Knicks have a horrible owner and great location and have been less successful than the Magic in that same time span.

Ownership is everything.

>not as attractive for niggers
FTFY

Attached: 34F11D7E-BAFB-45E8-AF65-E58C6C50956E.gif (240x240, 1.63M)

Ex wives that seize assets they didn’t build should be killed
If every man started doing this not only would prosecution slow, the women would stop
Reminder women are ubiquitously god awful people and if you know one that makes you question that, she’s either 1) your mother in love with the idea of herself as a good mother, or 2) you’re chad enough to make her beg for your dick. That’s all. Picrel got her beta bf to get a vasectomy then left him lol. Talk about failing a shit test.
Anyway, women voting was the end of the usa it’s just taking a while to actually die

Attached: B564F074-0C1C-4700-B358-E11F27A5A02E.jpg (991x991, 101K)

>last 25 years
>texas - 8 rings
>la & ny - 5

can you go be peddle your unsolicited opinions somewhere else, you insecure little ass marauder

Attached: 1505510949028.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Based

Memeiorfaggots are both permaobsessed and permaseething. What a niggertastic fanbase

Maybe your autistic country should start its own basketball league then
Otherwise go be pussy whipped elsewhere

What are you blathering about, retard?

Lonzo and Hart for Ellie Okobo, Miles Bridges and two seconds

Brandon Ingram for John Leuer and a future 1st (top 20 protected)

Lebron for Delly, John Henson, Jordan Clarkson and a future lottery protected 1st

Tankathon has us selecting Romeo Langford at 11th on the first mock roll

Okobo
Delly
Bonga

Langford
Clarkson

Bridges

Kuzma

Mo Wagner
John Henson

With some vet minimum guys filling out the rest, how many games do we win?

No New York team has done dick in like 20 years, my man. The New York teams are literally the perfect case study for why location does not matter in the NBA and ownership does matter.

Based Germany

Okobo
Clarkson
Bonga

Langford
Waiters
Delly

Bridges
James Johnson

Kuzma
Leuer
Ryan Anderson

Mo Wagner
John Henson

Get Miami’s 1st round pick back so they can clear up cap space to go after Jimmy/Kawhi or whoever. This is a 15 win team at best.

Imagine thinking that retardation was based

Attached: 03C814EB-D8C8-412F-8D4F-412E8C6A7144.png (568x1023, 160K)

Lakeshits are going to go hard after Jerry West and Masai but they won’t get either of them LMAOOOOOO

nba might be forced to introduce relegation in this case
raptors 905 congrats u made it

They’re gonna go after Kobe, get him and repeat the process.

Wow this thread contracted aids faster than magic did lmao

>Mariya !Xf4XjNx8R
Cringe

>Masai

i hope lakers fans enjoy watching dleaguers

Lakers think they can get Bob myers now. Bob meyers grew up a warriors fan.
Lakers fans also think they can get kd, klay, kawhi, ad, kyrie, and boogie.

Those poorfaggots spend their entire waking lives dedicated to hating and spreading obsessed lies about LeBron and the Lakers more than rooting for their own team even.

Probably to compensate for the fact they'll never measure up as a franchise. Sad!

>get rid of the scrub Magic
>getting rid of Walton's wacky rotation shit
>top 10 draft pick
>Lonzo got rid of the BBB cancer
>finna bouta getta top free agent
>all the young guys are still there
Took a season to exercise the demons, but it feels good man.

did you guys see that guy crack a chip with his back bones?

Oscar Award winning Media Mogel Kobe Bryant is bigger than the Lakers now.

Luke is a shit head coach in every way, but he has another guaranteed year on contract and the team is obviously going nowhere. At this point they might as well keep him.

ahem lakeshits
i am now your special advisor and will conduct your bball ops/gm search
this will be a grueling and thorough process requiring immense efforts
results will be announced in 3 days time
see ya

Attached: Jerry-Colangelo-Statue-020719.023-min-1.jpg (3000x2000, 614K)

Yeah replacing him with one of Jason Kidd, Ty Lue or Mark Jackson does nothing besides maybe appease Lebron.

>finna bouta
Crackers need to stop using words they dont know how to use

I wish we could make it so you had to be black to post on here.

this nigga actually typed cracker bahahahahaha get out white boy

/nba/ welcome the next Lakers GM - David Griffin

The toxicity of Lebron continues.....

Bosh - blood clots in lungs, near fatal

Lue - insomnia, mental health deterioration

Love - panic attacks, depression. Mental health destroyed while it was never a topic in Minnesota

Beasley - mental health deterioration, suicidal thoughts/messages, threatening coaches/players

Ingram - blood clots, venous thombosis (unheard of for someone in their early 20s)

Coach killings - Blatt, Silas

Attempted coach killings - Spo, Walton

Never listened to Brown according to Shaq

Now Magic after not even one full season yet of dealing with Lebron steps down and has seen enough

howdy
youtube.com/watch?v=7ysFgElQtjI

Attached: IMG_0503.jpg (799x1200, 120K)

I guess you can say my Lakies are complete garbage

>blaming Lebron
I'll shit on him as much as the next non-Ohioan, but him being there just shined a light on the fact that Magic was doing a shit job and was in over his head.

Rest assured though, when push comes to shove, the Buss family will hire a replacement who is also terrible.

>
Not one person on sp is white

Darko said when he was in minesota Love would cry after game if he didn't get his 20 10
So Love is certified bitch

my Lakeshits (:

raptor got dis, bros

Darko bounced right out of the league while Love became an allstar.

Darko just jealous American whites > Euro “whites”

Lakers have the classic "sports team problem" which is their ownership sucks. But they have a unique spin on it by adding a president GM, coach and team that also sucks. Pretty remarkable iyam.

>cowboy hat

Baste

Attached: 1537139770645.jpg (500x481, 69K)

How trash would it be for Durant to go to the lakers

BASED Hornetbros

Attached: 9B1E47E7-3989-4D40-BC73-BC7B1F1265BF.jpg (1125x1733, 700K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190410-115156.png (1080x2160, 297K)

just farted really hard and shit came out at the same time. is there anyway I could become the lakers GM?

>at da end uh da day I jus need 15 new niggas to play wit, a new owner, a new President, a new head coach, a new groin and a few niggas to agree to get dunked on by me in Space Jam 2

Attached: 65D661DE-8943-4CB7-BBB1-747CB5B825CE.jpg (610x640, 151K)

That buzzer beater was absolutely beautiful, literal poetry

LeBron doesn't even speak like this though?

desu he aint wrong
lakers need to get rid of everyone but the scouting team

what are you guys freaking out about? Get Zion to the Lakers and we're gucci

Lebron to the Knicks for the #1 pick who the fuck says no?

Really spARKtastic coping levels you got there user!

Attached: 7CCBEB3B-4739-4F7B-945F-ECFED685E2BB.jpg (1242x421, 197K)

How does anyone NOT want this team in the playoffs? We are the only ones who can truly expose the Cucks

>lakers need to get rid of everyone but the scouting team

...Or just cut out the LeCancer

My Pisties are a more complete team and will defeat the Raptors in the ECF, we are the only team historically to compete for a title without all NBA players. We only need defense

Just took a huge lakers that filled the room with scent of rich fertilizer

You just almost lost to the Memphis G-leaguers at home...

What if the Lakers really did trade Lebron?

Not even joking, as I type this, I'm sitting on the toilet taking a massive runny Lonzo with dark yellow Ingram and dark green Magic bits but when I started wiping there was red LeBron on the paper

..the team might then actually have a chance at fostering a renewed spark-to-flame transformation..

who here thinks Ramona shelborne is hot?

This isn't 2018
calling Ingram bad doesn't make sense anymore

I hope this entire circus in LA strongly dissuades (((Silver))) from gifting the Lakeshits another Top-3 pick

let West build the Clippies into the marquee team of SoCal, the East needs solid help for everyone not named Milwaukee or Boston

nobody. I'm a horny mf but not THAT horny.

L

Who would have thought hiring zero experience, celebrity ex-Lakers as their coach and president would have turned out to be disaster?

>bringing the best player in the world to your team is a disaster

>best player in the world
Leave your emotional bias out of it user. LeFraud isnt even on /spARKY’s Top 10 CURRENT kek

>best player in the world

Attached: 1524131234740.png (1000x600, 654K)

all kidding and trolling aside. Do you think the Lakers are "fine" right now? serious answers only

Look at that baldness lmaooooooo

They make the playoffs simply by Lebron being health and the young players making their continued improvements. They become at least the 4th seed if they bring in a high tier free agent. You act like Losing Magic is some disaster.

>They make the playoffs simply by Lebron being healthy

Attached: 1529536872328.jpg (1200x654, 90K)

absolutely, our core of lonzo/ingram/kuz/hart + lebron + potential big FA next summer

looks pretty good, just gotta stay healthy

depends on if they get anyone this summer

they surround him with more mcgees and rondos and pieces that don't fit they'll be the opposite of "fine"

>spiritual losses
I only care for tangible victories

actually that is a pretty fair point, if they can stay healthy.

new album cover

he missed like 1/4th of the entire season

to say nothing of the other injuries

Attached: 768578978057.png (401x409, 174K)

>11 PER
>32% from the meme with one attempt per game
>-0.3 VORP
>2 win shares
Oh right, Lakers fans think inefficient volume scoring makes you good.

>contract vaginitis
>lose to multiple teams that are TRYING to lose
>b-b-but he was injured

>open up Photoshop
>use a few filters on a picture of a lightbulb
>NASA: "wow can you believe this? These retards will believe anything we say"

Lmao

so do we literally have no idea what a black hole looks like or can telescopes see it much clearer?

PG: Russell / Dinwiddie / McConnell
SG: Butler / Levert / Graham
SF: Durant / Harris / Musa
PF: Kurucs / Ariza / Rondae
C: Allen / Gibson / Rolo

literally who can stop us

Butler when he’s not getting his shots

>If Blazers beat the Kangz and OKC beats the Bucks (resting half their team) they'll plat as the 3rd vs 6th seed

>Rockets fall 4th and Jazz stay 5th regardless

>Rockets stuck on Warriors side of bracket
>Nuggets beat T Woves they stay 2nd and avoid the Warriors til WCF and only have to face OKC or Blazers
>Or possibly upset by Spurs first round

This is probably the most likely outcome and I like it the most. Nuggets side of bracket has a bunch of upset potential because teams are close to same level. Warriors dominate Clippers and Cockshits

Attached: 1548448615382.jpg (1200x1200, 192K)

>getting swept by Kemba & The Whos
oh no no no noooooooo

Well enjoy your tangible loss tonight while we have a spiritual series victory in the first round :)

>ariza pf
>durant sf

Kiss our tangible rings and have fun with Darius Garland in place of Kemba this summer (:

On the East side of things.....
stats.nba.com/playoffpicture/

Pistons Hornets win or go home 8th seed death match
Nets Magic 6th 7th fight

Also Pistons might be 7th seed if win and Magic lose

Pistons will sweep the Raptors

Hope the Magic lose

>ariza old, strong, slow feet played great for a smart franchise (rocket) at pf, sucked at sf for 2 retarded ones (suns, wiz)
>durant, just like AD and most new age fags doesn't want to play up a position and bang with tougher duds, not in the regular season anyways, we'll accommodate him but he'll start playing pf in the 2nd round or so. just like ariza as he ages and loses quickness we'll transition him to pf
>retarded brazilian probably still thinks positions are determined by height

>muh rings
Rings you won when you were in nursery don’t count sweetie ;)

Hornets will choke

Sorry I said it but you know it's true

Ok, remove our late 80s and 90 ring and we still beat the Lakeshits in 04. When did your team compete in the Finals? How bout just the ECF?

Wait, woah woah woah, why aren't my Wizzies here? We were supposed to have won 50 games this year....

Attached: 1551004734637.jpg (1200x930, 70K)

This nigga looks homeless but has $40mil a year

I thought you said you didn’t care about spiritual wins, and now you’re bragging about having lost in the ECF? Oh ho ho that’s rich

just admit you want to start the white boy kurucs you dumb faggot

The most JUST’d NBA player, ladies and gentlemen.

Attached: 93421138-E68E-471A-98F5-FF5A4AD3E870.png (1920x1080, 2.3M)

Why do two way ties get settled by head to head but 3 way ties get settled by division record?

Why not head to head combined win% of the 3 teams?

nets better be starting rondae hollis-jefferson in the playoffs or imma unstanin

Bragging? No I only celebrate our title wins, which if you remove the ones I was in diapers for we still have more than the Hornets grand zero. I’m laughing at your shit team for never even advancing to the ECF, which is not that hard to compete in by your own admission.

This
It's only the 2nd priority if the division record is the same, which is BS

b. More Than Two Teams Tied. In the case of a tie in regular-season records involving more than two teams, the following criteria will be utilized in the following order:
(1) Division winner (this criterion is applied regardless of whether the tied teams are in the same division).
(2) Better winning percentage in all games among the tied teams.
(3) Better winning percentage against teams in own division (only if all tied teams are in same division).
(4) Better winning percentage against teams in own conference.
(5) Better winning percentage against teams eligible for playoffs in own conference (including teams that finished the regular season tied for a playoff position).
(6) Better net result of total points scored less total points allowed against all opponents (“point differential”).

that white boy is gonna be gallinari level of player next year
please stop, divegrass is starting in 2bongs go there

Unless you're a lifelong Lakers fan, who could possibly give a shit about this whole Lakeshit/Magic situation when the playoffs is here.

Cowterd, who was riding Lakers dick all year, rehashing and parroting their bullshit like the LA shill he is, and spamming the LeBronzo meme, has now turned on the Lakers after Magic left

He's currently back tracking like a retard that thinks his audience is too retarded to remember all the shit he said all year and won't see the obvious hypocrisy

Attached: yau6753.jpg (400x510, 107K)

Listen to Rome he's better

i like kurucs but rondae should be starting

I think people like seeing the downfall of a historically great organization that has cocky fans, players and front office personnel. If your team hasn’t had the Lakers as rivals in the last few decades they just haven’t been very competitive.
I like seeing the signing of the greatest player in the game today, possibly history, somehow go completely wrong for a team that has always been very fortunate.

>Rondae third string
This is retarded

Russ/Dinwiddie
Butler/Levert/Musa
Durant/Harris/Nasir Little
Rondae/Kurucs/Dudley
Allen/B Lopez/Ed Davis

>my rapties finna dab on the warriors in the finals

Based

Attached: 72AA5AF0-3591-4937-9FEF-B97534F2FE7B.jpg (954x539, 105K)

do you faggots know that ronda is the 3rd string now behind carroll and dudley
you really think he's gonna ever gonna start for a coach coming from 4 out 1 in system with jarrett allen on the team
answer is no but keep dreaming

>backtracking like a retard
Idk. Makes u think who's really the retard. Cowherd, who's job is to appeal to dumbasses, or you?

I wonder what became of that user who said Lebron would have them at 50+ wins and MVP

Magic stepping down was the best thing that's ever happened for the Lakers. He did us all a favor and dipped before fucking up the free agency plans during the upcoming summer.

Also...
>jeanie and the laketards actually believe they have the slightest of chances of nabbing Jerry West who is on the verge of signing Kawhi and possibly KD to the Clippers

Fucking Lakeshits I swear.

It's gonna be a historical nba moment when Giannis wins the title this year

Yeah, if NBA free agents didn’t want to go there because there was rumors of the front office being inept they’ll definitely want to go there now that they’ve been confirmed.

based Magic calling out the backstabbing in the Lakers organization lead by Lebron and his posse

I fucking hate Boston yet even I know they are gonna riggity rek the East and make the finals.

Warriors in 6

Why the Celtics? Is Gordon Hayward good yet?

I don’t have faith in them advancing now that Kyrie is back, they just play so much better without him. Don’t see them getting past the second round unless he goes down and they play team basketball.

I would rail Rachel Nicols so fucking hard

Why can’t I cum during sex/head /nba/? Always have to wind up beating my meat while a girl waits impatiently

>[Shelburne] Magic Johnson decided it's better to just be Magic Johnson and quit on a woman he described as family
so what are the takeaways from both jeanies and magics (SAS) mouthpieces:
1. magic quit because jeanie wanted to keep luke (and also cuz he's a low iq faggot who can't handle people calling him out on his low iq'ness on twitter)
2. jeanies mad and will likely cut magic from everything going forward
3. jesse buss is lurking in the shadows
4. pelinka is confirmed for another year at least, possibly as president of bball ops, with kobe filling the occasional advisor role
5. for the first time in his career lebron has no leverage and is pretty much a slave - would they bring in dave griffin he'd have to cry silently
6. fuck lakeshits

Giannis is not playing

I love black girls but I think I need a white bitch

>feet
why the fuck are u looking at a mans feet??

Its called an accretion disk, its extremely hot and energetic, so much so that jets of ionized gas are actually able to escape from it and fire off into space at nearly the speed of light, despite being right near the event horizon. This bright ring allows us to visualize the shape of the black hole at the center which, as correctly stated by black science man and Steven Hawkins (I fucking love science woooo) appears as a black void. That picture is literally one of the most profound images humanity has produced thus far.

Magic is crying for leaving his favorite franchise meanwhile lebron is clubbing in downtown LA after a season failure

At da end of da day, lebron doesnt care about the team and only came to film space jam

HAHA, oh wait, nobody wants to be in it with him

youtube.com/watch?v=QCSnODA0GZY
bahahahahhahahhaha
lebron slides into a maybach
kuzma jumps into some suv (cadilac?)
rondo heads for the tractor

That's great

Giannis is not the coach. I bet you think Kawhi Leonard is a lazy fuck for sitting out so often

>partying after that joke of a season

IMMA PULL UP ON /NBA/ WITH A HUNDRED THOUSAND IN MY POCKET

I'm from the deep south and "finna" has been used by black and white southerners since forever ago. It's just a spin off another southern term "fixin to" but I've heard it both ways since I was a kid. I swear blacks think they came up with everything.

Well Kawhi actually is a lazy fuck using his leverage as potentially leaving to rest when ever he wants

Black people did come up with everything and white folks want to copy it so bad

>lakersnation.com/lakers-rumors-marco-nunez-fired-after-players-missed-212-games-due-to-injury-during-2018-19-nba-season/2019/04/10/

AND THE FINGER POINTING CONTINUES

NEW

>early fucking threads everywhere

Imagine blaming the injuries for this disaster of a season. The team was never good, they had one of the easiest schedules before February and one of the hardest afterwards. They got absolutely exposed time and time again. Every team has injuries, but only the lelkers are using it as an excuse for how bad the players on their team are

fingers need to be pointed
as opposed to spending money and time to find the best person they promoted some fucking intern to be the head of training
and they do this with every department

and 3 times as strong
and 10x the rebounder

and Wilt actually had a great midrange fadeaway