Is this what happens to white lads when they start hanging around with blacks?

Is this what happens to white lads when they start hanging around with blacks?

Attached: wef.jpg (1280x801, 164K)

If he hung around with Sancho enough he’d fuck off to a team that would play him (or wouldn’t because he’s shit) instead of rotting. Mount’s gonna take all his shine

>white

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 8.02.48 PM.png (682x1188, 1.51M)

>tf
>tp

heheh

This, anyone without blue eyes is generally not pure white. Green the 2nd most, yellow the 3rd most (bright yellow/brown). If you have dark eyes you are pretty much fucked in the genetic lottery. But hey you can run real fast and you don't burn as quick in earth climate so it should be okay. This guy though looks disgusting, I'm already 100% sure what the mom and dad look like.

Attached: 1526173232767.png (442x666, 497K)

Chavs have always been the blacks of the uk

the lad is 18 years old and already has a place on the bench for city's first team, i'd hardly call that ''rotting''

Attached: 1506318756199s.jpg (123x124, 3K)

What if I have grey eyes.

Have you never seen a chav before?

>green eyes
Post discarded

What, becoming one of the finest prospects in the world? How awful

>Mount

Delusional Chelsea fan or delusional derby fan? He's overrated as fuck

This isn't 2001, grandad

>If you have dark eyes you are pretty much fucked in the genetic lottery
Except no one really gives a shit about this besides /pol/ weirdos, embarrassed for you

nice overconrasted image cunt

Mount literally flopped in the Dutch league you fuck. The same league where RVP scores for fun.

heheh

seems whiter than trippier

I wonder if his arsehole is pink or brown.

I swear a read a real paper from a university about this 2 years ago (in english, on the internet).

It said only blue eyed men care about the eye color of their partners. Blue eyed women, brown eyed men and brown eyed women don't care.

The theory was that blue eyed men care because if you are a blue eyed man, your wife is blue eyed, and your kid is brown eyed, you can be sure you were cucked, your wife fucked someone else.
Dating a blue eyed woman gives blue eyed men some power/control to know if they have been cucked. (some control, not full control, because they can still be cucked by other blue eyed men)
for blue eyed women this is irrelevant because women always know who the parents of the kid are