I hope you are sleeping well and ready for the match tomorrow :)

I hope you are sleeping well and ready for the match tomorrow :)

Remember you promised me a Champions League this year at the beginning of the season

Yours truly, user.

Attached: messi-sleeping.jpg (612x612, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqiRflYXf2Y
youtu.be/pXqXjzsffnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Messi is the people’s man not your glorygoat, customer.

>people's man
>doesn't even pay his taxes

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-09-19h06m49s166.png (720x400, 404K)

>amerifat Yea Forums

It's going to be a 0-0

CMON MESSI SCORE SUM FACKIN GOALS

monthly reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=dqiRflYXf2Y

I’ll gladly retract my words for a link

MU vs BARCELONA

youtu.be/pXqXjzsffnM

Attached: МАНЧЕСТЕР ЮНАЙТЕД-БАРСЕЛОНА 10.04.2019.jpg (1346x505, 66K)

based god

da fug dis shit

names pls

wtf is that pink thing? Looks like dog penis.

Attached: absasq.jpg (479x592, 55K)

Makes you want to suck it doesn’t it. I’m not even white lol

Lilly Hall
Penelope Reed
Vanessa Sky

Wasn't Tom Cruise in Vanessa Sky?

It's pretty rare for Uefalona games to end 0-0. Their defense is too shit to keep a clean sheet if they're having a bad day and it's hard to keep their offensive players in check for the whole 90 minutes. Even if you're a super defensive team like Atletico that's capable of such feat you might still get fucked by the refs awarding them some bs penalty or giving one of your key players a soft red card.

>soft red card.

Google says he did a movie called “Vanilla Sky.”

am I wrong?

Yes

no, I'm not. if refs consistently punished players who talked shit about their moms and sisters in a game we'd never see a team finish with all their 11 players on the pitch. they ignore it most of the time and when they don't a yellow card is given, not a straight fucking red

I don't care. It's fucking talking. Nobody is putting a gun to your head. Nobody is making you do it. Costa was 100% in control of what he did and he did it anyway. It's not like he fucking up a tackle by accident. He didn't have to do it but he did anyway. If you're going to go down the path then you have to be ready to accept the punishment

Found the aspie

I was too lazy to make my post sound knowingly uninsightful so I just left it like that