A Bregman - 3B
M Brantley - DH
C Correa - SS
Y Gurriel - 1B
J Reddick - RF
R Chirinos - C
T Kemp - LF
Starting pitcher: Cole

Attached: yankees vs asturds.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

LET'S GO YANKEES

Let's go Astros!

wow, what a rivalry!

LLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Hee hee oh no no no

Attached: GOD.gif (564x314, 2.06M)

It's only one run calm down

yeah but that means we got you shook

I'm very conflicted right now, I'm a yankees fan, but I have altuve on my fantasy team

Fuck your fantasy team.

Loaisigod

1-2-3 baybeeeee

lots of hard contact off cole today

are the yankees imploding already

Come on Stros!

woo , tie game

Attached: 1473203897310.jpg (700x525, 216K)

FUCK THE YANKEES

based

chad judge vs virgin 5 feet short of homerun

Attached: sixfoot vs fiveeleven.jpg (640x838, 59K)

6'0" vs 5'11"

this is a hot take

Cut gardner

WTF Gardner kek

Tardner

Why is a homerun team attempting to play small ball? We need a better manager.

That could've been worse

thanks gardy, glad we re-signed ya

It’s early innings, the clutch hasn’t kicked in yet.

That little man can hit

thanks altuve

Well it was a fun season. See you guys in April 2020.

FIRE BOONE DUUUUUUUUUDE

FIRE CASHMAN

FUCK THE YANKEES

It's only the 2nd inning....... Go Astros

3rd*

KEK

This stupid fucking team

Fucking kek

Attached: rothschild.png (1919x1080, 1.46M)

I like loaisiga desu, this game has been weird and unlucky and the fielding hasnt been great.

Fuck the yaks

>the fielding hasnt been great.
It usually isn't, remember 2017 playoff in this ballpark?

Yeah, he rallied well after that shit show. Glad to see he doesn’t seem to be a headcase

desu he probably had that play at third if gleyber wasn't being autistic

>tarpley warming up
welp

Oh God. Yes. I wasnt thinking about that, but it even further validates the point.

game over

Dad is based and redpilled

Attached: 2E724F67-796F-4B63-81F8-5D1CC9103050.png (1125x2436, 631K)

I bet even Altuve could beat up your pussy ass dad.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

My wife's son wants to know when cc is coming back, he's his favorite player

Attached: boonefamily-web.jpg (1200x630, 144K)

DAYUM this lil biatch just got owned by this based badass

cringe

Lol HEB, that store is definitely not coming to New York anytime soon

Cessa looking really good this outing

cringe

Luis Cessa is my best friend now

i'm amazed cessa got through that

>obviously low
>fans boo
>pitcher stares down ump
lol asturds

It's an out stankee

LOL judge sliding is eye level for altuve

GARRRRYYYYY

Attached: gary duck face.jpg (900x1200, 164K)

SANCHINO

Based gary

G I A N C A R L O

NON SI PUÒ S T O P A R L O

A S T A N T O N I A N HOMERUN

(In the same cadence as Sterling's Stanton HR call)

M A R A R A K O V I T S

MAKES MY C O C K A' T W I T C H

MEREDITH M I L K T R U C K JUST ARRIVE

Big swingers. Yaks won't fade Sox pitching in the playoffs.

>Sox
>Playoffs

No socks this year user

Bit of championship hangover. We'll be fine. I expect a 30-5 run soon.

Attached: the kraken.gif (300x300, 1.76M)

imagine still thinking this after today's game

>since the WC era, there have been 57 teams that started the season 3-9 or worse
>only 3 of those teams made the playoffs
good luck bud

>Alexa, take over my life

How is it possible to use more pitchers than Joe Girardi

>Da Binder
Cessa did pretty well desu

A bigger binder

What's this you've said to me, my good friend? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and Ive been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.

geez so many lineouts

>le swing at the first pitch meme

Better than striking out 18 times

Good thing Romaine was there.

Nice fielding

how is every prospect the yankees bring up a great hitter but a terrible fielder

Come on frazier

wtf frazier

Starting next year, relievers will have to pitch to at least 3 batters. How would Girardi even handle that?

BASED FUCKING BRANTLEY

>Yankee's pitching
>Yankee's fielding

thats not going to be a real policy. too easily worked around by feigning an injury. they won't be able to implement it.

Yeah they seem to make up a lot of rules that get abandoned. Like the rule a few years ago that would penalize players for stepping out of the batter's box during an at-bat.

Yea Forumsstros!

Attached: C04CD995-44CB-4FC3-95AA-C3F1D79F18A4.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

How is it possible that some people actually think this rule is a good idea

manfred wants to make the game marginally faster so that dipshits with no attention span will magically start watching baseball.
1. making the game 2.5 hours instead of 3 won't make people who think baseball is boring think it's exciting
2. you're alienating people that like the game the way its always been played

Manfred's ultimate goal is to get games down to about 15 minutes.

They are shortening commercial breaks on national TV games, so I'll give him that.

Lightly judged

alright sanchez, earn your keep here.

didn't expect anything other than that. great job gary.

Can't stand this Genesis song anymore.

woman beater mcgee is warming up in the bullpen

i dont like either team
could you both please lose?

>fraiser doesn't even go for the dive
Probably the right decision, but still sad.

fucking hilarious lol. he clearly wanted to dive but didn't want to miss for a third time in a game.

3rd time wouldve been the charm

Genesis was only good in the 70s before they sold out anyway.

Fucking Chad, playing like a virgin

>4 pitch walk
ruh roh

I'm not a pitcher, but shouldn't you try a different pitch if nobody is swinging at it?

>stankees

if this isn't a GIDP the yankees lose here
t. yankee fan

game over

LETS GO AS TROS clap clap clapclapclap LETS GO AS TROS clap clap clapclapclap

LETS GOOOOOOOOOO

>kemp falls down while running
wew lad

The fucking team stinks! Did they even have a spring training? What the fuck is Boone doing with them in the off season?

Jesus, put the yankee's outta their misery already.

terrible

Shittiest defense this season so far

so this ones on frazier, right? i mean i like the kid but those 2 plays cost us

I hope the Yankees keep losing so Boone gets the boot

prediction: fulfilled
I'm blaming this loss solely on clint frazier

Attached: sad hoodie.png (335x376, 50K)

Serious question. Why is the Yankees defense so bad? Just an extra play or two would have them in the lead. Can't they just practice fielding some more?

Tfw the rag tag starting crew is holding it down but our overrated bullpen can’t do shit. Even Greeny caught the bug.

Stros own the Yanks

Attached: eaa352204d4b5f5c9fab17073672d2b3.jpg (720x516, 32K)

>2 plays cost us

Oh, because the bullpen and starting pitching has been lights out, right?

gleybs is just in his sophomore year, sanchez is lazy as fuck, romine is a backup, frazier is barely out of AAA, bird sucks and voit isn't here for his defense

regardless of the state of the pitching, if he makes three catches today, the yankees are in the lead right now.

:(
this year yes but last year we were 5-2 against you guys

Attached: 1527729090561.png (664x441, 480K)

Goddamn it would be so perfect if Altuve scores

it wasn't lights out, but they kept the game close at least. thanks for the (you), fag

>based little man swinging the stick

starting pitching has unironically been the best component of this team so far

Attached: 1527125785352.png (359x356, 207K)

No they wouldn't because they gave it 3 runs this inning. It's starts with pitching and they've played like BUMS!

pfft

did you watch the game?
the ball he was too scared to go for because he missed two others would have been an out in this inning, prevented a run, and the inning would already be over.

>romine making sanchez mistakes
wtf is going on

Fuck this game is hilarious

>be a catcher
>can't catch
Really?

I miss him

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yankees look as bad as the red sox have, jesus christ.

Literally giving the rays the division

Why are they howling like monkeys?

WHAT THE FUCK NOOOOOOO

>bregman limping off the field
booyah

You have seen torres’s defense tonight, right?

Inducosis

Hopefully nothing as serious as a whole team dying 3 games into the season

brantley at bat

How many fucking times do we have to hear about our vaunted bullpen as dubbed by our local radio pundits? Am I missing something? Between that and the sucking off of Greg Bird I'm beginning to think that they're all hacks
>inb4 how didn't you realize that earlier
I only started listening to consistent sports radio recently

Congrats to the Rays this shitty division is ova

that's true, gleyber cost us tonight too. the play with lasagna at third and the lack of paying attention earlier this inning

>The Yankees have had a lead in 10 of their 11 games (including tonight)

Are you hating on john and suzyn? shame on you.

>Chapman
>Betances
>Ottavino
>Britton
those four are elite, the other ones consistently lose us games.

If it's any comfort, sports radio in Houston sucks ass now since Josh Innes got fired.

I bet Mike plays his "it's still early, augkay' routine tomorrow

Attached: mike_francesa.jpg (618x410, 103K)

5-7 is better than 3-9

Osuna really beats the competition.

Osuna is about to beat the yankees harder than his girlfriend

also
there's nothing wrong with a bit of optimism

Attached: sad cone.jpg (640x853, 72K)

Honestly, how this team is run and the decisions made by the owner and GM make me me want to tune out. Could've had Gerrit Cole, but instead they chose the 3rd baseman who can't play 3rd base to save his life. Could've had Verlander, but nope, Hal needed even more profit. Could've had Machado or Harper, instead we have Gardner and DJ Lema-(who?). Could've had Girardi, but nope, we have this keebler elf looking puppet so the kike manlet GM can have his absolute power trip.

They won't win the way they do things. You can't have a manager who lacks a pulse and you can't count on half a dozen guys out of the bullpen to all have a good night every night. It just doesn't fucking work.

Attached: thousandyardstare.jpg (653x653, 79K)

What's the ETA on Didi?

say what you will but osuna is a pretty consistent closer although i wish he said nigger more

I know this is bait but
>DJ Lema-(who?).
literally the best fielder/batter on our roster right now

>although i wish he said nigger more
his only true flaw
June/July

it's also worse than the other New York team's record

Hi Josh.

Josh Innes is a fat fuck. So glad that cocksucker is off local radio

Mike's a shell of fawmah self

>Bait
Nah, this part was honest
>Could've had Girardi, but nope, we have this keebler elf looking puppet so the kike manlet GM can have his absolute power trip.

The Yankees fucked themselves when they didn’t resign Robertson. Talk shit all you want but he came when you needed him to and got the job done

Attached: 0CB76932-0ABE-4894-9EF7-83E1B2019F18.jpg (1693x1315, 318K)

Attached: tenor (1).gif (498x273, 2.41M)

True

yeah cashman wanted a yes man

Him and Sean were literally the only two good sports radio shows here. 610 is unlistenable boomer texan radio garbage. The ESPN station sucks and loses signal all the time and is literally unlistenable.

I like Sean, but since they moved him to the morning he added some dumb bimbo to his show who is annoying and ruins everything. The Sean, Ross and MC combo was kino and I have no idea why they fucked that up. The afternoon show on 790, the A team, is full of annoying rockets homers that never criticize the team. Shit sucks. At least Josh didn't bullshit you.

Fucking this, I'm watching Seinfeld on channel 11

Based Osuna beating down the opposition. gg Yankess.

gg yanks see ya tomorrow and then we gotta find a way to squeak by against the mariners

How did the Yankees medical staff miss another serious injury?

gg yanks

plus he was nice to look at

gg stros maybe we'll remember some baseball fundamentals tomorrow

gg stros

your starting pitching is still so good

Is that even a question? Whoever is running the show for their medical and conditioning is god awful. I realized this when they let judge play last year when it should have been a season ending injury.

>Yankees are now 5-5 when they've had a lead at any point in the game.
>MLB avg win percentage in those games is .700

what is a bullpen

Defense would help too.

I swear to god it's all genuine. It's my unfiltered anger that has built up since Verlander made us his bitch in the 2017 ALCS. Felt good to let it all out, even if I do sound like a kook.

>Yankees have 4 losses when tied at the end of the 7th inning. That's the most in MLB this season.