How do we solve the diving/flopping problem in soccer Yea Forums?

How do we solve the diving/flopping problem in soccer Yea Forums?

Attached: 1549052151163.webm (1024x600, 2.79M)

It's easy as fuck.

Hand down punishments after games if needed. It's all on HD cameras. Every bit of it.

card them

Simple as.

That's Barça DNA!!!

MULTIBALL

>no yellow card
>no replays on tv
>no public shaming

that's the problem

Attached: chiellini.webm (1920x1080, 2.82M)

You can't outlaw gamesmanship and strategy.

Have a panel of judges score each dive and remove goal scoring entirely.

The dives get judged by a panel of brickies and builders and if they find that a player has been 'simulating' then said player gets his scrotum slathered in bacon fat, ground beef and breadcrumbs and presented to two starving pitbulls.
That would soon cut it right out.

Anyone found guilty of diving should be given a short prison sentence for fraud.

Award a goal penalty to any flop deemed ‘egregious’.

I say death row

Attached: 71419206-A878-4881-A70E-FA67A3A55C5A.jpg (459x610, 36K)

1st dive of you career: 10 match ban
2nd dive of your career: 1 full season ban
3d dive of your career: permanent ban from professional football

but all the German players from Byaern Munich would be banned with that logic...

1st dive of your career: permanent ban from professional football
2nd dive of your career: permanent ban from amateur football
Diving whilst having a kickabout with your m8s : permanent ban from life

I blame European women. These guys wouldn't be acting like this if European women weren't so willing to fun weak men.

>How do we solve the diving/flopping problem in soccer Yea Forums?
grass was a mistake. should be shitty concrete with the occasional broken glass. nobody would dive on that.

Attached: 1468408270784.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

>farca
>more than a club

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-10-08h36m38s255.png (640x360, 334K)

best solution is always multiball

Imagine acting like that AND being a rapist.

red card if var clearly shows it's a blatant dive
yes var is shit but often the ref won't see what happened from where he's standing on the pitch

>the only time i can remember a player receiving a caution for simulation was Totti vs South Korea in WC 2002 when he didn't even simulate

Makes me think. What a shit sport.

Who are you quoting? Also you're full of shit.

It's not the sport's fault that players have become faggots because nobody stops them

Well actually it is because the sports inaction in dealing with this simply emboldens players to do it more and the risk of a yellow card for diving is worth it if they can get the opposition sent off for violent conduct and/or win a penalty/free kick.

>666

Nice. They don't hand out nearly enough. There's a dive or two a game. How many cautions for simulation are given out in a Premier League season? I'd be shocked if it's more than 20 or 25. Out of hundreds of games.

Which German Bayern player dives? Back it up with a recent proof. I'll wait.

Diving should be a yellow anywhere in the pitch and a red if it's in the box. I know this would be bad news for Barça but fuck it, it's just such a shitty practice.

Robben

-2/10

Why single out Barca? This is a cancer ingrained in the psyche of players at just about every club around.

not german, for now

Drag them into the center of the field and execute them via bullet to the back of the head.

>because nobody stops them
>not the governing body's responsibility

Okay, Muller. 2014 WC vs Portugal.

>Recent

Sly wog.