*wins 3-0 at Dragão*

It's been worse

Attached: Imagem16.png (764x779, 378K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kq0BZfL99ks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That was just a warm-up.

Unironically this

Attached: Imagem56.jpg (1700x1683, 342K)

Porto should have got at least 2 penalties.

Based.

From what we know, it's more like
*loses 5-0 at Dragao

Based /elite/ Porto poster
I will be giving you all my strength

basado

Liverpool refballed hard today.

You won't even score against us, let alone keep a clean sheet.
My prediction is 4-0 Liverpool. We're just far, far, far stronger than you. Sorry.

>us

>you
>us
>we

What part of Liverpool are you from m8?

They shouldn't and didn't

I'm from Kenny, L7, less than an hours walk to the stadium. Try again faggots.

You are the scum of England. Wish you'd fuck off into the Atlantic

Attached: 1552652859026.png (800x900, 552K)

Then Liverpool would be in Europe, so, not much different from now, unlike wherever the Fuck-On-Tyne FC club I assume you support.

Liverpool is the best city in the country you fucking cultureless pleb. Where do you come from? London? A shithole filled to the brim with literal Ngubus. Birmingham? Same deal. Newcastle? Scottish people who forgot to move back north when the Romans put up the wall.

Every other city in this country is shite. Liverpool practically ran the Atlantic at one point so I guess we would do well to move there.

Well said mate.

>reddit spacing
>needing an american to defend you
>calling him mate

Liverpool is a shithole because of it's shit people. The fans are murderous thugs and you have won fuck all for decades. I like how you don't have anything to say about Manc which is by far the superior city and culture.

oi don't forget about the fooking ilsboro la

newcastle jas scots which are way better than the irish livrpoo is filled with

I genuinely forgot Manchester existed. It's a featureless wasteland with about 8 bus stations between different shit bits of the city. If it wasn't for Alex Ferguson there would be literally nothing, ever, for the city to be proud of.

How did herrera and tecatito do?

Oh wait I'm sorry, I forgot, you got that band that sang Wonderwall. Right, my mistake. Carry on.

IDK how proud of Fergie I could be desu famalam

Attached: what is life without refball.jpg (634x466, 46K)

Herrera did not play because too many yellows, Tecatito was our most consistent player on field

His best season ever

Attached: Imagem37.png (908x914, 780K)

>forgetting The Stone Roses
youtube.com/watch?v=kq0BZfL99ks
We won European Cups before Sir Alex lad. It's fine. We knocked you off your perch.

Attached: 1492267621514.jpg (600x433, 61K)

It was handball.

I hate that whiskey-nosed cunt as much as the next Scouser but he turned a shite club into a global powerhouse. You can see what effect he had because now he's gone they're falling back into shit again. Fergie is literally the only thing that put Manchester on the map and he's not even a fucking Manc.

No. Fergie knocked us off our perch, temporarily. He'll be dead soon and when we dance on his grave and he doesn't rise from it we can go ahead and win 20 titles in a row.
Let's be honest for a second, the only reason everyone on this board and everywhere else is an ABL is because you're all fucking TERRIFIED of the concept of a resurgent Liverpool. We literally dominated football for 30 years and now our slumber is over everybody is absolutely shitting themselves. You're right to shit yourself. If City don't stop us this year we will be the best football team in the world for the next twenty.

How do u get a revenge match on Dragao? It's against the rules

>Try to join in on regional banter of a country you don't live in
Top cringe.

reddit levels of cringe

Delusional. City are absolutely winning the league

Attached: 1554843204949.jpg (764x779, 65K)

no they aren't, because united needs those 3 points to finish in the top 4

Porto and wolves CUNTS back to shitting up threads with their misplaced hubris. You are a west ham tier team

>American IP means I’m American

Bet I’ve been to Anfield more times this season than you’ve been outside.

based and portopilled

Now that you mention it, I've been to Manchester and aside from Old Trafford I don't remember anything else about the city.

You wank

Fuck porco btw

Attached: tonywilson2.jpg (460x483, 20K)

>implying chelsea and wolves wont beat liverpool

why are portuguese people so insufferable? i just had nonstop abuse off three of them playing rocket league about an hour ago.

Underage little shit

>living in Kenny

yikes

Porto are so useless. Can never kill off Liverpool

portuguese people are useless in general

But Porco only fielded one Portuguese in the starting XI

didn't see you on the pitch playing la

One drop rule sorry

He's black!!

You fucking idiot.

>FC Porto is so mythic even ayy lmaos are butthurt at us
Worry not, we will come for you too

Attached: Imagem19.png (871x832, 540K)

>giving this much of a shit
Top cringe, Ahmed.

I think it is time to pick up your memes and wait for the inevitable portoposter. I only have casillas left in the fantasy, was a fun race thou

Could be worse, there's always the dingle.

Sorry Porto fans but when it comes to football, the meme magic from cute anime girls is more powerful than that of your Pepe edits. There are a lot of those LFC waifu edits out there. Oh and Robbo is back for the next game and he is the cutest anime girl of all so yeah. GG 2EZ NO RE.

>All teams with Mexicans in them
Are u some sort of racist m8?

>hUuR Ahmed
This banter is so bad I don't even think you're Polish; you must be an American on holiday or something.

>us
What part of Ireland are you from m8?

My dad's mam and dad are from County Galway, if that counts. I'm as Scouse as it gets.

shut up Jankauskas, you don't know shit!

>Robbo playing
Spread your buttcheeks la