youtu.be/EvWqGyx3MlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OAq05_V6jUY
youtube.com/watch?v=AQa3PWNlSp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did he died

remember janny, these are all sports related since it's motorsport

He smiley

Which race was this?

>During an attempt to qualify for the Indy 500, Gordon Smiley, a cocky young driver from Texas, was determined to break 200mph or die trying. Several veteran drivers ... had warned him that he was in way over his head, driving all wrong for the Speedway. Smiley was a road racer and was used to counter-steering his car to avoid a crash if the rear wheels broke traction. While rushing to the car, I noticed small splotches of a peculiar gray substance marking a trail on the asphalt leading up to the driver. When I reached the car, I was shocked to see that Smiley's helmet was gone, along with the top of his skull. He had essentially been scalped by the debris fence. The material on the race track was most of his brain. His helmet, due to massive centrifugal force, was literally pulled from his head on impact ... I rode to the care center with the body. On the way in I performed a cursory examination and realized that nearly every bone in his body was shattered. He had a gaping wound in his side that looked as if he had been attacked by a large shark. I had never seen such trauma."

Coca Cola MTV McDonald's Buger King IBM Miami 500 Supreme 1999 II

seething rn

holy shit

How do doctors not puke?

qualifying for the 1982 Indianapolis 500

but did he die though

if you were a track doctor back then, you'd seen some shit

seeing how people like jannies are born fades every fear

So.. did he?

>Supreme
Based, desu.

Attached: Preme.jpg (497x750, 46K)

>I was shocked to see that Smiley's helmet was gone, along with the top of his skull. He had essentially been scalped by the debris fence.
JUST

>Gordon Smiley, a cocky young driver from Texas, was determined to break 200mph or die trying

at least he had his goals in life set

Attached: tumblr_leq48hff7j1qdlm6yo1_500.png (500x322, 360K)

much more recent crash in the same circumstances with a driver that didn't overcorrect like a monkey, plus modern safety

youtube.com/watch?v=E-UxZJpiDUM

still broke his hip tho

better than cutting the wheel to the right and breaking your entire body

>still broke his hip tho

Attached: ole.jpg (500x358, 35K)

Nah he pulled through

Desensitization and training

unlikely... I think

>you now remember roger williamson

>After his Formula One debut at the 1973 British Grand Prix, Williamson's second Formula One appearance was at the 1973 Dutch Grand Prix at Zandvoort Circuit. On his eighth lap, a suspected tyre failure caused his car to flip upside down and catch fire. Williamson had not been seriously injured by the impact, but was trapped under the car which was swiftly engulfed in flame. The track marshals were both poorly trained and badly equipped, and did not assist him. Another driver, David Purley, upon witnessing the crash of his friend, abandoned his own race and pulled over in a desperate and valiant attempt to rescue Williamson. He ran across the track to Williamson's car and tried to turn it upright, before grabbing a fire extinguisher from a marshal and returning to the engulfed car. He emptied it on the car and signalled for others to help. Purley's efforts to turn the car upright and extinguish the flames were in vain, and the marshals were unable to handle the vehicle without flame retardant overalls. Purley later stated he could hear Williamson's screams from underneath the car, but by the time the first fire engine arrived and the fire was extinguished, Williamson had died of asphyxiation. As most racers mistakenly identified Purley as the driver of the crashed car, and therefore thought the burning car to be empty, none of them stopped to help and the race continued, even as Purley stood on the circuit and gestured with his hands for them to stop. Furthermore, the track marshals were wearing normal blazers and not the fire-resistant overalls which the drivers wore, and thus were not able to go near the large flames.

Attached: 1cdjitnvuvuz.jpg (2560x1756, 654K)

meme wank leftturn isn't a sport

this

>tfw counter-clockwise is more natural than clockwise

Attached: confirmed wizard.jpg (460x305, 32K)

but turnleft is

Attached: sports.jpg (1940x4411, 956K)

seething

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

Attached: DDA7C282-8598-4A03-831C-2C92F4DD44CD.jpg (600x600, 37K)

>AND TORY WHATAPATTY TAKES ANOTHER TURN
>NOW THAT CAME CLOSE TO THE WALL
>AND ANOTHER LEFT TURN MIKE

Halo would have saved him.

this pic sound like cocksucking

Big bux

>young
he was 36. imagine reaching this age and still being this retarded to do dumb shit lile this

>not knowing the difference between /indy/ and /turnleft/

it's like formula one but for men instead of boys

or at least it was back in the 1990s

youtu.be/EvWqGyx3MlQ

>redditspacing
motorsport is for homossexuals

any one else aroused by the thought of dying in a high speed car accident?

just chillin with mah sp frens

Attached: s1200_Ongais_wreck_1981_1.jpg (1024x768, 197K)

:(

>falling for the redditspacing gag

Why are newfags so gullible?

There's nothing stopping you from fulfilling your dream. Just be sure to record it for us.

>After a 9-year hiatus from racing, Ongais was asked by John Menard to fill in for Scott Brayton who was killed during Friday Practice for the 1996 Indianapolis 500.

"hey, our driver was killed. wanna take his spot?"

SθY

or like Formaula One with redneck security measures

Just walk it off lmao

explain this unfunny new meme which you fags seem to run into the ground already

youtube.com/watch?v=OAq05_V6jUY

i see. what made i be spammed here recently?

ole's about to crash

*it

autism

thx! not as unfunny as first thought

abus

kein Problem

Attached: thumbs-up.jpg (820x627, 142K)

Both are the same right?

youtube.com/watch?v=AQa3PWNlSp0

based.

Attached: CHOMP.webm (1024x600, 2.92M)

What's the catch?