Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FF3rAhZpNOE
youtu.be/aUniRhTTDNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>messi is not the best ever

Attached: brainlet4.png (621x702, 56K)

He is GOAT, MAYBE you can stretch it and say he's top 3, but no less

b-but did he win a world cups?

Attached: 1508270906409.jpg (645x729, 73K)

he almost did

Attached: messoy.jpg (248x203, 9K)

>Maradona is the best ever because muh 7-game tournament once in 1986

At least put some effort into your anti-Messi shitposting, you retarded mutt

>the GOAT can’t win anything without his system
baffling

i really hate you

I don't get this meme, being a loyal one-club-man is now considered being a systembabby?
What about these players who jump ship when their teams are getting bad and move to another superteam?

You must think Fangio is the GOAT driver then, he won 5 titles with 3 different teams

why do you even waste time replying to these low IQ peasants? Anyone that understands football can clearly see that Messi is the best ever

>why do you even waste time replying to these low IQ peasants? Anyone that understands football can clearly see that Messi is the best ever

Attached: you.jpg (800x591, 49K)

>the greatest footballer of all time managed to bottle 3 different finals
>the guy that’s known for dribbling past entire teams couldn’t conjure up a single goal in any of the finals
>the greatest footballer of all time managed to miss a chance that he’d be guaranteed to score if he was wearing a barca shirt
>the greatest footballer of all time got dabbed on by mario götze
this is the BEST timeline

Because the same argument gets used both ways, anti-Messi people say he's a systembabby because he only played for 1 club, and anti-Ronaldo people say he jump ships when he sees his team is falling

The first is also used against players like Brady, and the second on players like LeBron

>I don't get this meme, being a loyal one-club-man is now considered being a systembabby?
No, my white friend. The reason Messi has doubters has nothing to do with loyalty. It's just that the only place he can show how good he could be outside Uefalona's system is in Argentina's national team... and he never won anything with them. He doesn't even play well there. Messi wouldn't be criticized for never leaving his club IF he had shown at some point he's that good by himself and that he's not just a system baby. Sadly, he never did. But I suppose it's all Higuain's fault.

Out NT is shit in this last 10-15 years because of institutional reasons, we had 3 presidents in 1 year and 4 different coaches between the 2014 and 2018 WCs

Messi has shared the same starting XI like 10 times in his whole NT career, it's quite hard to make a -team- when that shit happens. And it's not just Messi, all players are worse for the NT, and not only Argentina, it happens for literally any other NT

Why would a player play better on in a similar level with teammates you see 3 times per year and never make the same XI?

>I rate players by how many international trophies they have won
>Yes, that means you can't be the best player in the world if you're from a country with no international football presence, what's your point?

Attached: 1486627099042.jpg (645x773, 56K)

>Messi and Cristiano are better than Pele

Attached: VD09afj.jpg (645x729, 64K)

>why yes, I do think that Vampeta is better than Messi and I do believe that a player who has never won a world cup should be nowhere the GOAT debate, how did you know?

Attached: 1552765174138.jpg (1080x1080, 92K)

Messi is the best ever, there is no need to argue about this, literally everyone who has ever played football would tell you that.

Attached: lionel-messi-antonella-roccuzzo_1mcfj5g6d3hdo1b63r3ld0z768.jpg (1920x1080, 568K)

>o-our team is shit
>i-it's not his fault i swear
>e-e-everyone else plays badly for their NT
It's because of shit like this that no one takes you Messi fanboys seriously. Don't you realize how ridiculous you sound? Between 2010 and 2016 Argentina was at worst a top 5 national team. Don't act like that wasn't good enough to enable a player like Messi to play at his 100%.

> And it's not just Messi, all players are worse for the NT, and not only Argentina, it happens for literally any other NT
Nerman, Diego Forlán, Suarez, Di Maria, Iniesta, David Villa are all examples of recent players who are/were as good for their clubs as they were for their NTs. Stop with the bullshit.

Man, the gay sex thread must have really got you going, didn't it?

>Nerman
But he got 7-1'd in a WC and was shit in Copa Americas, way worse than Messi who at least reached 3 fianls

Stopped reading there, yoru first example was already shit

that's a bad argument for Ronaldo, he went from a small team to a rebuild phase united, and when he carried united to the top and all the money in the world he stayed an extra year then left for a struggling Real Madrid nowhere close to the uefalona of it's time.

I think Ronaldo has better physical/mental attributes, but Messi has better technique. Both in top 5 forwards of all time for me (with Pelé, maradona, and Cruyff)

Name three world-class argie players from 2010-onwards that didn’t play in an offensive position that aren’t named Mascherano.

>nerman
>7-1'd
he wasn't playing you retard, he was injured. I agree he was awful in the Copa America though.

>Stopped reading there, yoru first example was already shit
kinda ironic of you to say that when you didn't even know Nerman wasn't part of the Huelocaust.

Stop embarrassing us

Otamendi, Zanetti, Romero, Cambiasso, Zabaleta

There are none that I can remember but you make it sound as if it's impossible for an offensive team to be good. Yeah, their defense was mediocre but they weren't shit either. They played out of their minds in 2014 when everyone thought they were the weak link.

Stop being a faggot

If you have even the slightest idea of football you know Messi is GOAT! On the other hand penaldo is nigger and tapin merchant who outruns player's and when he can't do anymore just camp in the penaltery to tap in

Attached: 1542514558185.png (667x435, 99K)

youtu.be/FF3rAhZpNOE

>You think Messi is not GOAT? Okay see these goals against Huesca and Farmers fc

Attached: Messisvindler3.jpg (2385x1920, 1.86M)

>feelsguy edit

Attached: 1547728902244.png (188x229, 37K)

Goals? Messi goals is 1/10 of his game! He can dribble, give assists, score freekicks, control the game, create space for his teammates he is the GOAT

youtu.be/aUniRhTTDNQ

>Ronaldo wins la liga, golden shoes, ballon dors, with Higuain. then Higuain goes on to smash 80 year old scoring records in serie A
>well ofcourse, because Higuain was elite

>Messi chokes for Argentina
>well ofcourse, because Higuain was garbage dogshit

>I rate players by the amount of statpadding against Eibar
>Pele? nah, he scored against farmers, he cant compare to Messi

>I rate players by the amount of statpadding against Eibar
Yeah, Messi can't compare to Pele because he statpads against shit teams like Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid

Pele's league was better than current La Liga

[citation needed]

>he statpads against shit teams like Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid

Attached: statpad.png (1440x837, 982K)

How will Messoy queers ever recover?

Hmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1554828382070.png (1878x799, 226K)

Get a load of this aspie

>hurrr Messi doesn’t score every single goal in every game he plays
>what a fake

How autistic

lmao Atl Madrid 3 times, he really doesn't like them.

Yup, he statpads against shit teams like Real and Atletico, and Ronnie can't statpad against Barca which is why he's only won la liga 2 times in 9 years.

>B-b-but my GOAT playmaker!

Attached: firefox_2019-04-09_19-10-27.png (638x315, 25K)

why do you even argue faggot
you're not gonna send the autists back to their cave
just make fun of them when they post, they'll kill themselves eventually

>but at least Messi scored 10 tap-ins and 10 penalties against Real

this is his only legacy lmao

That, and being the best player of all time

0 (zero) goal in 8 WC games (ko)

Giroud > Messi

Yup, not being a central part of the only team in history to win two trebles when Ronnie couldn't even win one

>why cant Messi score against Chile to win copa america?
>well at least he scored against Real in la liga

>why cant Messi score against Germany to win the world cup?

>why cant Messi score in CL knockouts to win a champions league?

goat indeed.

>pushing the WC meme this hard

Deal with it, it’s not as important as you want it to be

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Do you think he knows how to cook for himself?
I have my serious doubts

Attached: 1553087794499.png (1903x5796, 3.4M)

He's won 4 Champions League, genius

Ronaldos legacy is going to be being in the shadow of a literal midget, lol

Attached: 14930356428277.jpg (660x371, 62K)

he only knows how to microwave HOT POCKETS

>why cant Messi score against Germany to win the world cup?
Why can't Penaldo beat Germany?And why does he shoots his free kicks against a literal midget called Phillip Lahm.Could you explain that Twain?

Attached: 1538617010800.png (331x10000, 160K)

>trebles
>chances created against 10men Real in el clasicos
yes keep listing meme made-up non-trophies, I'm sure you will convince everyone Messi is the goat.

>Messi won 4 Champions League
>wasn't even on the bench in the last 6 games in 2006
>Ronaldo won 5 as top scorer therefore he's in Messi's shadow

Attached: 1554754437350.png (2000x955, 812K)

>trebles d-doesn't count!!

Attached: 4066476-2844116109.jpg (500x333, 55K)

keked

why is he so attached to penaldo tho?

Attached: 1445956991211.jpg (1000x664, 433K)

must be getting paid, otherwise it's just sad

simple, he's sexually attracted to him just like any other shitskin

Goran Pandev also won a treble, I guess he's up there with Messi

now name players who won 3 CL in a row as top scorer, surely there are like dozens of them right?

>deflecting

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 81K)

>reddit spacing

Attached: 555.png (1200x1200, 1.03M)

>anime

Attached: discarded.jpg (800x800, 105K)

>Getting shit on in every single competition except the CL where he only has one title less, and in the head to head matchups and in the stats means he isn't in Messis shadow
>B-but Ronnie won the Euro while watching the game from the bench! The GOAT!

Attached: 1388387703892.jpg (500x614, 116K)

Di Stefano won five CLs in a row so Ronnie isn't even the greatest Real player of all time, and how many players have won two trebles?

Do you even watch football or just look at the stats?

>how many players have won two trebles?
Xavi, Iniesta, Eto, Pique, Busquets, Alves

And Messi is better than all of them, thank you for proving the point

It's also notable that at his "peak" Xavi and Iniesta proceeded to win 2 euros and a World cup for Spain without him. Messi has never been at the center of a CL win without 2 top 5 players in the world on his team. His CL performances since Neymar left and Suarez has slightly declined have been pitiful.

>Suarez
>Slightly declined
He's scored 4 goals in his last 25 CL games

Twain,I am waiting...Why are you not responding to my post?Does it hurt that Penaldo also got cucked by Germany?

Attached: 1538618493897.png (332x332, 95K)

Neymar left last year
He literally was pitful in one out of 15 games or so

He literally clutched a freekick goal against >De gay this world cup tho ??

>Messi lost against Germany in a Final
>Messoy BTFO XDDDD
>Ronaldo did the same in lower stages
>b-but look at this different Game in another tournament
Lmao

Attached: 1552507813446.jpg (563x503, 21K)

>>the greatest footballer of all time managed to bottle 3 different finals
are you aware how gash that argentina side is in the main?
>3 finals

>Messi is better than all of them
Xavi and Iniesta were superior consistent midfielders and clearly got robbed in 2010 and 2011 when they should have won ballon dors.
Messoy cant even defend, I've never seen him in his own box, there's clearly something wrong with him.
he may be the best la liga player of all time but he's certainly not the best all time forward or all time midfielder.

I'm not going to redefine what a midfielder is supposed to do in order to accomodate Messi and create an emotional safe space for his fans.

>Messi is better than Pele because Pele scored many goals against farmers 60 years ago
>Di Stefano is better than Ronaldo because Di Stefano scored many goals against farmers 60 years ago
funny how you keep shitting on your own arguments over and over.

Barcelona literally scored less since Xavi left and got worse in CL
also Neymar and Messi were both CL top scorers in 2015. imagine how many CL would Ronaldo have won if a team mate scored as many goals as him.

so what, he got like 30 goals and 20 assists per season in domestic competitions which were basically won by April.
yet another reason for Messi to focus on big international games.

damn Ronaldo cant carry 10men Portugal against 11men Germany, what a fraud amiright?

>I-it only was that one game he didn't perform

Attached: Big OOF.png (509x217, 10K)

>funny how you keep shitting on your own arguments over and over.
I'm using your own argument against you since you're arguing that actual footballing ability doesn't matter when rating players and that the only thing that matters when judging individual skill is how many trophies their team has won, so by your criteria Di Stefano is greater than Ronnie.