These young guys in their late teens and early 20s are doing something with their lives, going to University...

These young guys in their late teens and early 20s are doing something with their lives, going to University, partying while simultaneously playing in national championship games. Meanwhile, I'm typing away in my keyboard with a cum rag laying next to me, along with Taco Bell leftovers.

Attached: depressed.jpg (470x512, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nnjYfXCPZjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

accomplishment is pure ideology

Should have played sports instead of video games user. You’d at least be able to party and be famous at a D3/D2 Uni.

not really, this is their peak. only a handful will make it to the nba, the rest will become insurance salesmen perpetually waxing poetry about their glory days.

Wow dude theyre playing nigger ball in front of millions of retards! Truly amazing and inspiring!

if you are so unhappy with your life why dont you just change it my dude

lowkey massive cope

>Lowkey

Go back to your Instagram page monkey

highkey cope
lowkey truth

highkey cope

If you

1. Study for a good degree and spend free time doing some form of exercise based thing

or

2. Study for a good degree and spend free time shitposting/masturbating/playing video games

The first is just objectively more healthy for you than the second and comes with the subjective bonuses pertaining social status/attractiveness as well.

This is the future of white (((men))). Impotent, NEET, trannies

And it's beautiful.

Attached: endtimes.webm (800x502, 2.8M)

way she goes, just have another beer

Dude I'd say you've had a great fuckin day. I just hope your taco bell order was on point

>baja blast
>diablo sauce on everything
>2 or 6 carmel apple empanadas

>and we have to hi five so everyone knows we're OK with it, they can't tell from our expressions and body language
who are these lizard people

Fuck fact!

>take 2 carmel apple empanadas
>2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
>spash of milk
>blend it up

bomb ass apple pie ala mode milkshake, make ya slap a bitch

>>>
what the fuck is this

explain now

>typing away in my keyboard with a cum rag laying next to me
based

Can you not read?

THE
FUTURE
OF
WHITE
""""""""MEN"""""""
AND THE WHITE RACE

Attached: endtimess.webm (1280x720, 1.55M)

Hey at least you join thousands of retards in a stadium and shout we

my fucking god what the hell is going on? why did you let this happen to your people

Move the rag and your life is already improving

fuck it, we're all gonna day anyway

>fuck it, we're all gonna day anyway

Attached: 66f.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

die*
I'm sleepy

fuck you lol

>die*
>I'm sleepy

Attached: 1554434943206.png (205x246, 6K)

I will fuck your shit up, white boi

>I will fuck your shit up, white boi

Attached: D2b8tR2XcAIHGhs.jpg (1014x804, 105K)

Achieve this:
youtube.com/watch?v=nnjYfXCPZjc
Put up tariffs, get rid of the Federal Reserve, reduce immigration to a small amount of similar people and go back to being the undisputed GOAT nation in the world. You guys didn't even know England existed before you got the internet and you know why? Because you didn't need literally anyone fucking else. That's how based you were and still could be.

fucking kek the sideways peru is destroying that macaco

Attached: 1554007370967.webm (400x490, 1.75M)

Based, but neither red nor blue pilled