Le 30 year old prospect man

>le 30 year old prospect man

Attached: nils petersen.jpg (2042x3063, 2.57M)

>implying being better than nerman is an accomplishment
nils petersen is better than nerman

why do u expose me like that while missing trips by 1

we need a list of these. walcott, lingard, depay, babel, gotze, jones, ben arfa, vasquez

I didn't (re-)expose anything other than the truth: nils petersen is better than nerman

lewis holtby (28)
pierre-michel lasogga (27)
david alaba (26)
james rodriguez (27)
axel witsel (30)

rafinha (barcelona midfielder, thiago's brother), 26
joao mario, 26
half of milan's first team, but particularly castillejo, 24; conti, 25; laxalt, 26
dybala, 25; bernardeschi, 25; spinazzola, 26

never heard anyone say that desu he is just a small team striker that keeps Freiburg out of relegation zone he would look shitty at any decent club

>axel witsel (30)
wtf i thought he was 24

based Brainletersen, the brainlet we don't need but deserve.

>rafinha
He was just starting to get unlocked last year and then they killed his dreams again ;_;

Griezmann (28)

nice meme

Griezmann is a meme

he's scored almost 150 career league goals and played a huge part in winning a world cup. he is a meme, but he doesn't fit in with the ""prospects"" in this thread

>le dive in the finals man
Fuck off

>tf
>tp

>tf
Niggers

he's right though, greaseboy is a cheating prick and most of the world wanted croatia to win because of it. nevertheless you can't call him a literallywho

name a single player who has never dived faggot, i bet you would be sucking a croatian dick if a penalty from a dive was awarded to them and they won the final from it

The most obvious one
Pogba (26)

>I now remember german wonder kid, Lewis Holtby

>Witsel
He was key player in the WC, and now currently the best midfielder in Bundesliga, just because he isn't Ballon D'or winner doesn't mean he hasn't achieved his peak.

Shame about Babel desu, he's a good player who wasted his career in 3rd world leagues. He's Fulham's best player and great on the Netherlands NT.

me (26)

>now currently the best midfielder in Bundesliga
No lol

Julian Draxler (25)
Andre Schürle (28)

I remember everyone applauding him for picking Germany over England, now he's not good enough for either. What went wrong?

He is playing at HSV in the 2nd league right now and they are letting him go this summer. The fans love him but he is just a really average player with a big name. I think he will end up playing a for a mid-table club in the bundes or fight relegation.

I don't think anything went wrong. He just isn't all that great.

Volland (26)
Hazard (26)

Messi, he's too autistic.

Have wanted hazard at a better team but I think he has the mentality of a big fish in a small pond and wont move to a bigger challenge.

Shaqiri
Mehmedi
Embolo in a few years

I guess if you have a promising start but don't become Messi 2.0 you are a "le 28 years old prospect " meme player

Playing +10 years in top leagues is having a successful career, stop hating, you'd love to be Walcott

Nah, fuck being a manlet halfbreed

You now remember Ganso.
You now remember he's been mentioned in the same breath as nerman.

>david alaba (26)
>james rodriguez (27)
both of them have a CL and james has a great international career. i don't think anybody regards them as (prospects) anymore