Srisaket Sor Rungvisai vs Juan Francisco Estrada
Daniel Roman vs TJ Doheny

>Saturday April 27 - DAZN US
Regis Prograis vs Kiryl Relikh
Nonito Donaire vs Zolani Tete

>Saturday April 27 - Showtime US
Robert Easter Jr vs Rances Barthelemy
Viktor Postol vs Mohamed Mimoune

Attached: Loma Crolla.jpg (750x732, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

badlefthook.com/2019/3/22/18277076/my-xx-gf-my-20-year-old-girlfriend
thecomeback.com/queensberryrules/2019-articles/the-six-weirdest-things-jim-lampley-has-cried-about.html
boxingscene.com/shields-fights-bigger-battle-one-against-hammer--137767
youtube.com/watch?v=56YWF7eIbt8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ba7kllqDeyk
youtu.be/rKDc0R8gzbc
youtu.be/Xo2H1HF_Hdc
youtu.be/6e9Bu_MeBiU
youtu.be/nVOoIWKmB9c
youtu.be/x1C_hrP1tfk
youtu.be/qfk1dRNMvyo
youtube.com/watch?v=YDdfG65WV8M
youtube.com/watch?v=VMl5xAmqeCc
youtube.com/watch?v=TjMFnugSdG8
youtube.com/watch?v=tvnM8KLCBHA&feature=youtu.be&t=301
youtube.com/watch?v=0mJwvGc6ems
instagram.com/p/BwFRikIAoLm/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=n0px5jb31gwd
badlefthook.com/2019/4/10/18304419/hearn-maybe-wilder-gets-the-50-50-split-with-joshua-in-the-end
boxingscene.com/cbs-final-four-segment-with-wilder-averages-1377m-viewers--137804
youtube.com/watch?v=TMidZkpsaNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>neighbours caught me shadowboxing again

Attached: 1552709285571.jpg (600x338, 22K)

>neighbors heard the 3AM heavy bag chants again

At least you can take solace that they probably laughed more over how much of a BUM you are

Attached: terror.jpg (208x241, 14K)

Did you not notice me giving Miller props too?

How come there are no Boxers that fight at 300 lbs.?

*blocks your path*

Attached: 006_Jarrell_Miller%20(720x480)_5.jpg (720x480, 131K)

He's falseflagging, no one is stupid enough to fall for that.

what gameplan is he cooking up /box/?

Attached: 1504995109329.jpg (615x409, 68K)

>badlefthook.com/2019/3/22/18277076/my-xx-gf-my-20-year-old-girlfriend

>

she called me yesterday afternoon. i told her that i hope she dies and burns in hell in today’s latest deer park chemical plant explosion. nah jk. i remember i did a fanpost about how girls are attracted to jerks but then lose attraction when they realize they are nice dudes after all

i kept is brief, kept it positive then deleted all her contact info again. the urge to hurt someone who has hurt you is strong but pointless. it only results in increased anxieties and other torrents of silly emotion and regrets

Crolla had surgery to get even more heart, Loma is fucked

CAM ON TONE, THAT"S IT

>all those phony mickey mouse belts

The most popular boxer on the planet, and he absolutely triggers the br*toids.

Attached: 1553189596178.jpg (899x899, 123K)

Lomachenko has never faced someone with such a high guard, he will be befuddled and discombobulated once discovers that there is literally no target to hit, and that's when Million Dollar will strike with a very stiff jab before promptly erecting the unbreakable arm barrier once again. It's literally an unbeatable gameplan

High guard and hook, if he tries to do any of that ballet to the side punch him in the bollocks

the classic britplodding bum

And by the end of 2019 Gallagher will own the most valuable stable of prize-fighters on the planet, back to basics tight high guard, pure boxing

Attached: trainer of the decade.jpg (615x409, 66K)

reminder: andre ward is an edomite

#skillspaythebills

>tfw getting caught shadowboxing at Gold's

british fans are so brutal. they label him a dog fucker and the name has stuck. they also labeled the sky reporter i think adam smith a nonce and in every video they repeat that shit.

Valuev used to fight at 320

Attached: smitho perving.webm (480x360, 454K)

I think shields vs hammer is a good fight and I'm glad that women's boxing is finally getting the attention it deserves - if only more networks would show women's boxing more fans would watch

Attached: HIPSTER FAG.jpg (600x899, 43K)

Normally it's the kind of guy who likes Lomachenko who also watched women's boxing.

It's not even a good fight by women's standards

>Niggers desperately trying to fill the void of their absent fathers with attention whoring fake social status

Yeah. The walking boomboxes in the 90s, spinning rims in the 00s and internet pleading for likes and retweets in the 10s told us that.

doesnt make him a kiddy diddler

Whats a better matchup that can be made?

Real human bean

Didn't get the little smile he gave the cam

I’m (distantly) related to Crolla kek

None. Women's boxing is straight trash, period.

Attached: 1552869611721.jpg (488x750, 40K)

>hands down, chin up
>wank off a dog mid-round

Do you call him Aunty Crolla

Kek

Redpill me on the british school of boxing, who is their best boxer?

England's brave Katie Taylor vs Mikaela Mayer

>watching women's boxing

Attached: lurry.jpg (720x405, 154K)

>being this much of an self indulging cunt

Their best boxer is Ricky Burns

>being this triggered by a blog post

>preferring immature 18 year olds while being your 30s
>writing this extensively about it on a boxing forum
I gave you the attention you wanted so don't complain

Why is there so many women boxers from Germany? What happened to all German men boxers? Maybe if women fought ww2 Germany would have won.

Yeah, what kind of loser would prefer attractive 18 year olds over wrinkles and loose vaginas? Oh, wait.....

tell it to me straight lads
is AJ done for?

If you want free money just bet against whoever gets forced into shitty /box/ memes

so from shit to very shit how shitty was the bareknuckle main event? that round ring is just ridiculous

thecomeback.com/queensberryrules/2019-articles/the-six-weirdest-things-jim-lampley-has-cried-about.html

Attached: 1544443379323.jpg (500x571, 90K)

It's like early UFC, a freak show with the same audience. Actual boxers with something to lose aren't going to want to break their hands doing it

When I was 20/21 I was having sex with a woman in her late 30s and it's still some of the best sex I have ever had. Don't get me wrong, i prefer girls my age, but I still remember the time the older chick licked my ass

*ahem*

FUCK SHIELDS

AND FUCK

Attached: D3egjIpUcAcucKO.jpg:orig.jpg (1431x1124, 88K)

Imagine going from being a former world heavyweight champion to fighting in the undercard of woman boxing

Attached: samuel-peter-beat-oleg-maskaev.jpg (300x431, 128K)

brutal

Attached: allgrownup.png (1270x1206, 2.75M)

clarissa shields is an utterly reprehensible piece of human filth and a total brainlet to boot

they said something similar about the afghans in generation kill

This is the ONLY female fight that could be made that would actually be good and still it would need 3 minute rounds and 6oz gloves

I love my boy SSR but I don't think he's gonna beat Estrada again I honestly thought the first was 50/50 and he hasn't been very active. Gonna be a sad day when wangkek gets starched I might squirt out a few tears myself

>*outboxes and schools cinnabum in ur path*

Attached: 1526843136651.jpg (2248x3000, 502K)

he's a weird case to me
because i don't think hes anything special technically. but he has managed to become a p4p fighter with pure grit. But yeah I can see him losing

Don't see him getting stopped by Estrada but yeah, it'll be close

Our boy Gennady is a legend no matter what

Attached: dazn_usa___Buwoi-tghBP___.jpg (1080x1080, 94K)

I think SSR is going to lose to, but that's not gonna stop me from betting on him for the third time in a row.
I like a good underdog, and even though he's finally not a betting underdog, the odds are real close still.

The first fight was close, and SSR has shown even more cracks in the armor inbetween then and now, but you can never count the guy out of a match, too explosive, too persistent.
That combined with Estrada's tendency to give away early rounds makes me think he can pull off a close decision win again.

Attached: Rungvisai.webm (720x404, 285K)

Lol they photoshopped him to be way younger.

What should boxers do with trainers they grew up with their whole lives? Is it better to stick with a trainer they've been with for 20+ years, or should they switch to someone that actually knows shit about boxing? Being with someone you've been with your whole life, they know your tendencies and what type of training works for you. But at the same time, SSR doesn't know how to throw a fucking jab.

If Vasily was a dog he'd be fucked

based

Rungvisai sleepwalked through the Diaz fight, got dropped twice, and slowed down late. He needed a big rally to steal the fight from Gallo Estrada last time, but I think he's done.

He didn't even try to cut off the ring against Estrada in the first fight that's the thing that alarms me the most going into this rematch. Estrada looks terrible in his last fight as well apparently I didn't see it tho so I really don't know

Rungvisai isn't really good at cutting the ring off but he's a tank and this puts a lot of pressure on his opponents; in addition he has also some underrated skills. His major flaw though is that he lunges in head first when closing the distance.
It's still a 50/50 fight

>at the very most winning a close decision is schooling

It's photoshopped, but I believe that the photo is from a few years ago anyway

Nonetheless impressive considering the age difference and canelo in his prime being juiced up full

I remember not a lot of people here gave him a chance in the first fight but I took him I think he was +125 and he was coming off the choc KO at a -250 now tho it's not worth the risk for me.

can you imagine this place if shields gets knocked out

Attached: giggle.png (274x332, 165K)

exactly the same because nobody gives a shit about women's boxing

>women boxing
>knockouts
lad

whodafuck is this?

>women's boxing
Stop trying to force this shit meme

Attached: 1552563811501.jpg (1920x1080, 296K)

What happened to Boxing Legends TV?

Currently making videos about the current generation of brave Israelite boxers complete with spiritual scriptures and some preaching

The ppls goat

Attached: thepplsgoat.jpg (800x534, 145K)

>women's boxing
You have to go back.

it still stands.
may need to get rid of golovkin though.

Attached: box top six.jpg (1824x816, 552K)

Anyone have a link to Boxing Science's Train Like A Champion program?

Looks cool but I'm not spending stupid money on it.

boxingscience dot co dot uk/home-page-2/

>dot co dot uk
>dot uk
>Train Like A Champion program
did they mean train like a lonsdale champion?
lmao wouldn't drop 10 cents on this shit.

Ho nechs

These men will shock the world soon

Attached: danieljacobstko_1___BgNPSadHpDu___.jpg (1080x1149, 137K)

Why wouldn't you? All the stuff I could find for free online have been legit as hell

The mobility book and strength training sampler were really good. I just need more help planning my entire routine for the week.

I rekon I could knock out that Irish faggot Canelo with a perfect body shot

What's going on with GGG? I've been out of the boxing loop this year. Maybe it's best to retire

He's fighting on June, opponent tbd

looks the same to me

Gassiev is also apparently fighting at HW in June all the boys will be back up at big bear

>only undefeated fighter abel has now is joycetism
sad state of affairs for big bear.

i must admit that i 100% forgot that danny garcia existed. i saw his weird little face on a website earlier and it all came flooding back

The 0 doesn't make a man. What makes a man is what's on the inside and how he chooses to express that creatively.

2:09 AM London time. The Push has just awakened Anthony.

Attached: The Push.webm (1424x778, 577K)

Attached: nery v yamanaka.webm (640x360, 2.42M)

>tbd
Damn lost his leverage wirthout the belts. Pity
How do boxers still fall for training at such altitude? It kills them and they still do it.

Mostly just that all middleweights worth fighting is already fighting

Based Nery post

>naoya inoue is my favorite fighter, he's just like straight out of my animes and mangas!

Attached: 1525799363605.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Seething

t. Juan Pablo Esteban Garcia

>I'll take care of Plant!!

Attached: 468aff1e7e7c4454a80ffe364b51b184.jpg (1080x1350, 170K)

Do we agree that prime Manny would beat Floyd?

no lmao

Attached: 1548728731731.jpg (374x400, 76K)

Me

Manny with one arm made him look like a bitch desu

boxcels BTFO
boxingscene.com/shields-fights-bigger-battle-one-against-hammer--137767

dont @ me cuckbodian

^
kill yourself.

That gym took a lot of L's last year saucedo probably being the most dramatic but the place is still packed with killers. I expect the revenge tour to be brutal

How is that exactly? Genuinely curious, I've spent time at high altitude don't remember how it affected me physically tho

My wife wants to see Shields vs Hammer and I want to watch Mongolia vs. Hogan instead. We're going to end up watching women's boxing guaranteed as she will throw a fit.

Attached: 1534861672287.jpg (396x691, 62K)

>Unsolved Mysteries did an episode on Sonny Liston
There's no way he wasn't murdered.

Attached: 222221.webm (640x640, 1.91M)

Prove you’re not a racist

Name one black American fighter of this era you like and why

Attached: 3411D18A-D48E-485B-854F-3B771F9B37FC.jpg (670x1005, 392K)

Tell her to give you a bj and then she could watch it

nice shoes nigger

what is this

a clip from a music vid, newfag

which one

just use jewtube its from radiohead

americunts still believing the arm injury meme

Holyfield and De La Hoya were on MasterChef with their daughters lmao.

Attached: IMG_20190409_080837.jpg (896x896, 115K)

Have sex

lol no. manny walked into two right hand counters in the first round and fought scared the entire rest of the way. a younger floyd absolutely embarrasses him worse than he did in the actual fight. there's a reason Arum prevented the fight from happening for as long as he did, he knew manny was never good enough to beat floyd

Who won?

Kek, is there a link to the episode?

>prove you’re not a racist
Only proof needed is that the pic u posted gives my funny feelings down there

I doubt Oscar won, he probably tried to pleasure himself with the spatula

Attached: 20190409_033602.jpg (1440x1633, 584K)

kek

>gets knocked the fuck out by two absolute bums and beats them again
>beats a post prison & post drug abuse mike and says "I fought Tyson in his prime" LOL
>gets outboxed by Vitali but wins because Vitali has paper skin and didn't even give him a rematch
>hurr durr best HW ever

Floyd lost to Castillo

Is American a race now?

The Canelo fights aged him by about 5 years. Dude looks like a Grandpa now.

Attached: Screenshot_20190409-111548_1.jpg (720x528, 53K)

>letting bitches encroach on male activities

You fucked up and now you have to deal with it

schaub

Canelo is also looking much older, more weathered in the face, after the beating he took in the 2nd fight

The Mayweather fight schooled Canelo by about 5 years. Dude's almost smarter than a fifth grader.

Yet he's still a fucking Chad. The virgin Canelo is still chasing thots on Instagram

Attached: 1537919639174.png (1376x1572, 2.52M)

elite post

/heem/ owns /box/

/box/ lives rent free in /heem/'s head

Fucking yikes. Take his cock out of your mouth for five seconds.

>posts literally about the same people constantly including literally in the post they’re responding to

Really makes you think

no he didn't. he even rematched him again and schooled him

Eubank who? More like EuBUM

Attached: Sweethands Plant.jpg (1079x1079, 144K)

So let her throw a fit then. Don't cave in, you pussy.

CinnaBUM will always have a reminder of Golobkeen on his eyebrow

>tells others to take GGG's cock out of your mouth
>deepthroats Canelo's dick all day long

Why are you guys so sensitive about someone making a comment about Golovkin? It's not like the Irish spic was even saying anything bad.

>memes non stop shitting on Canelo
>no one replies or cares
>one comment about Golovkin that's not even negative
>instantaneously 6 replies and entire thread derailed

Actually legitimately sad how you guys are so deluded you don't even see this.

>>gets knocked the fuck out by two absolute bums and beats them again
He never beat McCall though.

Victor Conte (yes that guy) explained it sometime ago on tv. If you're going to exploit it best then train high or with a restrictive mask but go back down each day after training to recouparate. And only do this for a brief part of your training. Yet Sugar Shane and the rest stay(ed) up in Big Bear and unsurprisingly they were dead on fight night. Humans just aren't built to live at high altitude

>L-leave him alone lads!

But really the hate from both sides is just ruining the thread. But I'm sure it's only like 2 people posting those photoshopped Instagram pics of Golovkin after the 2nd fight

The hate really takes away from the fact that both fighters gave us a classic middleweight fight

Except you literally rush to your boyfriend Canelo’s defense all the time

He rematched him because he lost to him

Train at high altitude sleep at low altitude is the key. No reason to strain your system for valuable recovery time. Fury did 2 weeks at the top of the mountain staying there round the clock and performed like utter shit the entire time.

So deluded. You're living in a fantasy world.

This irony is so palpable, you're either autistic or straight up retarded.

No, the difference between you and me is I reply when people are saying untrue things about Canelo as a boxer. I don't care if they make fun of him. You lose your mind and have to surf through your folder of Golovkin pictures whenever someone mentions Golovkins name and post the picture you find most attractive. You are literally a homosexual. You don't even like boxing, you just like Golovkin as. a man and will defend his honour no matter what. Point in take is this whole discussion that derived from a harmless comment.

He was definitely murdered and he definitely dove in the Ali rematch. Also if you watch his first fight against Ali instead of just reading about it the retirement in the corner comes pretty much out of nowhere and in bizzare fashion. No one in corner says anything to the ref or anything his cornermen just huddle around him and keep doing corner stuff water, ice etc way past the bell and it gets waved off

p4pking

Attached: 1551384856102.jpg (1080x1080, 174K)

No, the difference between you and me is I reply when people are saying untrue things about Golovkin as a boxer. I don't care if they make fun of him. You lose your mind and have to surf through your folder of Canelo pictures whenever someone mentions Canelos name and post the picture you find most attractive. You are literally a Canelosexual. You don't even like boxing, you just like Canelo as a man and will defend his honour no matter what.

>But really the hate from both sides
Ah, yes, the enlightened centrism.
One side totally doesn't outnumber and drown out the other, very obnoxiously getting triggered at every small slight.

youtube.com/watch?v=56YWF7eIbt8
>can't even od i'm the greatest evander holyfield

Truly pathetic.

I agree. You're obsessed, Canelosexual. You need to get some help.

You can tell people are actually upset about the Golovkin-Canelo fights because the guy we used to call Mike Perez is still getting bites

>be canelo
>get schooled by Mayweather
>Mayweather's 2nd bitch (conna magreyga) is defending his 1st bitch

Nothing on this planet more fragile than a Golovkin fanboy.

retard im a Klitschko fellater
LOL

jermall flushes bumlovkin and mops up cinnabum.

Don't even bother. This Irish poster used to be the biggest rigosexual, posting shit about jacking off to thought of rigor breaking loma's jaw and then he cried hard when people called rigo a quitter after. When canelo loses he'll just move onto the next meme boxer fandom. He's literally autistic

he is a Haymon project and will not fight either of them

None of this happened. I do like Rigondeaux and I still cheer for him but you blown it all out of proportion just like you do with Canelo. I didn't even gloat or make fun of Golovkin when Canelo won, just his fanboys. I like Lomachenko too. It's almost as if you can watch and enjoy this sport without having to be a fanboy that has to root for "his guy" because you're a loser who only watches boxing to forget how shit your life is.

Based Kovalev. This will never happen sadly.

Attached: Screenshot_20190409-162810_1.jpg (720x960, 103K)

Kovalev has never turned down a tough fight in his career. A real fight fans fighter

>n-none of this happened
Bro anyone dive into the archive and see you seethe over people calling rigo a quitter. You're just a contrarian. Shit I remember you making those Rigo=Yea Forums, Loma=reddit posts

My favorite fighter of this generation

Will the wbss even exist next year?

>drinking corona

There is literally nothing this man does right.

Attached: image.jpg (518x750, 179K)

Yes because thats how long the current season will take to complete at this rate

No. Enjoy it this year because this is it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ba7kllqDeyk

Soon Korea will have a good of a boxing program as the US or the UK.

Was the black painter and decorator in the wrong for turning his back on two legends going at it on the pads? Or was he just doing his job?

Where is Sven?

Attached: svenwasnotinvitedtothisevent.png (530x615, 667K)

1. Who is that?
2. Aldi sells beer?
3. Is he drinking beer the fucking morning?
4. Is he a faggot? He's wearing leopard bathrobe

No one beats Floyd because he games the point system
1. no one can tell how good he is because he's lazy and does the minimum
2. if threatened he will make you chase him while he shoulder rolls/counter right all the way to rd 12
3. fact: no one will enjoys watching his fights. when he's dead and gone his name will disappear. he always runs in the face of adversity because money is all he cares about
youtu.be/rKDc0R8gzbc
youtu.be/Xo2H1HF_Hdc

You literally haven't watched any of his fights if you actually believe any of those points. #1 is a stretch at best but #2 and #3 are absolutely retarded.

Attached: KEEP KRUSHING.png (346x552, 434K)

Obvious hater but you're right

He's so good but uses every cheap fucking tactic in the book. He's 100% the dude that picked Oddjob in GoldenEye64.

Steps on toes, excessive clinching, grabs arms and gloves, punches out of the break... Every time he misses he throws his forearm into people's faces and necks, he pushes down on the back of people's heads, he drops elbows into clavicles, ducks his head way under the belt line, sucker punches Ortiz like a fag (even though he was already winning), and after getting absolutely rocked by Mosley proceeded to trap SSMs arm under his armpit and punch him with his other.

A really good boxer and rule exploiting bitch

floyd did nothing wrong against ortiz. don't be surprised when someone starts taking cheap hits after you've been throwing headbutts

im fuckin gone

Attached: 90821.jpg (359x555, 28K)

Of course.

Mays biggest weakness was strong right southpaw hooks and that's Pacs best weapon. Unfortunately that was the arm that was injured (which makes sense when you rewatch it... He barely throws it). Not to mention when May has had issues, it's been against strong punchers.

Hell, I bet big ass Clottey would have had a decent chance against him lmao.

That's part of the game. Salido knew it

Hardly any, tbqh. I like AJ. Don't think he's a great boxer, technique-wise, but I enjoy his fights and how he trains. Also seems like a decent dude.

Two of my favorite boxers of all time are Tommy Hearns and Joe Louis though. So that's gotta count for something

Caleb Plant, great story and fun to watch

Based KKKovalev never turning down a fight. He has always been /ourguy/

Attached: kovalev-racist.jpg (500x818, 103K)

>plus one more
Ward

this is almost totally true. To beat him in Vegas you have to KO him and his style is all about not getting KO'd because he takes no risks. Where I disagree is that he does the minimum because in some fights he's been forced to fight, mostly early in his career but also w/ Cotto and Maidana and he showed some flashes of fighting spirit but for the most part ur right and he was just a cherry picking bitch. He owes his career to HBO and Oscar de La Hoya.

Based and israelitepilled

You will be rewarded in heaven
youtu.be/6e9Bu_MeBiU

Oddjob did nothing wrong either

Doesn't make him less of a bitch.

He's also a bitch

And I'm not saying he should have been DQ'd or that he should be stripped of his titles or anything.

But if you add in his cherry picking, -0 protecting, obsession with money, and not caring about what's best for the sport or wanting to fight the best, and he is the personification of everything I hate about modern boxing and black American culture.

I would never say he was a bad boxer. But he is far from GOAT and the above is partly why he's rarely even included in top tens. Usually barely in top 25s

Where's are joe

They'll do anything to keep him out. They already got away with robbing him against Bivol

Find me a more overrated duo

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1349, 194K)

Really late but I'm just seeing posters for Wilder's next fight here in NYC. What happened to the Fury rematch? Is this typical boxing shenanigans?

Arum/Haymon happened

>eese muy Bebe dooter

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x802, 38K)

Fury was offered 80M by Top Rank and ESPN for 5 fights.
Meanwhile Wilder turned down 120M to fight 2 fights with Joshua and a tuneup and will be fighting Breazale for 7M instead

neither guy wants it

fury ducked like a scared coward

Who’s this guy?

Handsome lads

Ggg fans are BETA

IBO World Champion Sven Fornling

Attached: svencrying.jpg (1010x568, 103K)

Fury ducked.wilder is fighting his mandatory. Joshua is purposefully choosing to fight a bum

For the upper class of PPV fighters it is

Wilder's fighting number 4 in the WBC rankings and ducking Joshua for $40 million. Bum.

Callum chins Plant

That deal would have had him fighting still fighting Breazeale. Its not like he cant negotiate afterwards. The longer he waits the better and shorter deal he can get, from either Dazn or ESPN

Britbum opinion of the day

plant is a confirmed edomite, read a book dummy and get it in your head

Attached: socalled.png (518x504, 488K)

He's taking less money for the same fight which will partly offset any increased offer. Fury will never generate $80 million in purses

Fury boxed his face off the entire time and is in even better shape now... Literally no reason for him to duck Wilder when the outcome would be even more one-sided than last time.

Oh no no NO friend, Caleb Plant has a negro spirit, he is a reincarnated Israelite sent here to lead the charge against Esau.

youtu.be/nVOoIWKmB9c

Learn yourself jack

>its real

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-09 Bob Arum on Twitter.png (526x116, 12K)

lmao what is that supposed to mean?

Nature Boy Lomachenko

Attached: loma.jpg (1200x1200, 809K)

>Meanwhile Wilder turned down 120M to fight 2 fights with Joshua and a tuneup and will be fighting Breazale for 7M instead
You say that like said deal didn't require him to fight Breazeale in May anyways.

Wilder got ducked HARD by the Duck King.

Attached: 1553821968077.jpg (1074x1199, 125K)

>fight is so shit you have to hype up his walkout gear
Loma needs to get out of top rank. Matchroom and pbc can do so much more for him

>opinion
lol. That wigger would get decimated.

What did he mean by this /box/?

Attached: image.jpg (1125x1149, 811K)

Don't think anyone wears anything as nice as Golovkin's robe

Attached: DcfZBu1U8AAumnY.jpg (971x1200, 259K)

first conner conquered the boxing world
now artem will finish the job

what does box think about artem vs that faggy italian pauly moulignani

Attached: 1487804323110 - Copy.jpg (1080x1349, 925K)

Paulie will probably break his hands or something desu

real recognise real

Attached: nelson.jpg (640x358, 16K)

Classic case of overeating a fighter after he stops another overrated fighter. Smith is terrible. Plodder who relies on size

*overrating

this
youtu.be/x1C_hrP1tfk
pacquiao even says it
you're right there are exceptions
>but tfw u paid to see mayweather "box"
imaging if floyd said fuck the money took a risk and threw down with manny punch for punch
it would have cemented his career win or lose
instead haters still get to hate and floyd has a superfluous mountain of cash to hide behind
>But if you add in his cherry picking, -0 protecting, obsession with money, and not caring about what's best for the sport or wanting to fight the best, and he is the personification of everything I hate about modern boxing and black American culture
youtu.be/qfk1dRNMvyo
>wtf i love 50 cent now

As an mma and boxing fan I think both men in the pic are BUMS. And Paulie was never a special fighter, got more known because he started talking about corruption

cope harder artem will expose boxxx

Golovkin won

Nice opinion, albeit a terrible one. Gave me a slight chuckle

I dont like smith at all but I think people underrate him. Maybe grooves was shot when he fought smith, but I l saw him doing a lot of good things in that figh

>another overrated fighter
Never considered Groves "great" people just like him, and when he exposed Eubank it made him a /box/ legend

Attached: Jermall%20And%20Jermell-GQStyle-Fall-2018-03.jpg (1600x1143, 454K)

this

watching Margarito/Lujan. absolute scorcher so far

He showed more depth than the average plodder for sure but I think size difference and age are too big to ignore. Groves was an old 30 year old with lots of mileage. Smith is 6'3 and clearly massive for the division against a 5'10 groves.Smith is going to look much less impressive against the other top guys in the division.

Seems like the IBF have single handedly saved the WBSS and its reputation lads.

Attached: image.jpg (1125x1385, 548K)

Margarito is the best fighter to watch this century. He makes it very easy to spot casuals or idiots because those are the weirdos who manage to find a way to dislike him.

>there are no knockouts in women's boxing

Attached: 1554707402563.webm (494x278, 2.69M)

He has to do it, if they strip him of the belt all his leverage is gone for a promotional deal

that fucking ref lel

>fly in room fucking around
>flick a jab at it and it dies instantly
should I go pro?

Attached: MexicanAndd.jpg (1200x1200, 175K)

>women's boxing
Kys

Attached: 1543854074786.jpg (544x748, 32K)

Who is this guy and why do I keep seeing him here

B L E S S

>re-join
Did he actually pull out or did his manager just say he did

Why do you insist on pushing this meme? I don't know or care who the fat fuck is

Guatemalan prospect. The best they've had in half a century and is crushing it in the amateurs

Attached: MayanCivilization.jpg (1050x1080, 75K)

Good point. Another thing that jumps out at me is this general tendency of Argentine boxers to be somewhat bullish and brutish in their approach. Lujan/Maidana, Monzon to a degree etc. I wonder what it is about their boxing that makes them that way. Martinez is kind of an oddball cuz' he was more of a boxer/puncher.

i have to see guatemalans all the time. clearly they're one evolutionary stage below other humans

The Mayans were pretty cool though. It sucks that the Spanish burnt all their books

Mayans didnt have a writing system

That was Anne Sophie Mathis knocking out Holly Holm.
Mathis had 23 KO's out of 27 wins. She also was on the verge of stopping Christina Hammer before getting DQ'ed
youtube.com/watch?v=YDdfG65WV8M

This is worst shitposting I've ever seen. Here (you) go.

>Mayans didnt have a writing system

Attached: A43B62CA-22D5-41D6-9517-AC4F1CCC16C7.gif (536x280, 35K)

If Mexican Andy was on test cycle he would be the shit out that skinny Jew poisedon.

Red pill me on him, he legit?

Attached: champ.jpg (1000x1000, 91K)

This terrifies the golovtard

He's like prime Roy Jones JR but a bit stronger and faster

Attached: Fornling-3jpeg-890x1024.jpg (890x1024, 94K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VMl5xAmqeCc

How is his chin?

Graphene

It traces back to the incredible Mayweather vs. Margarito autism before he lost to Mosley

The Charlo sisters are bums though.

*cries*

Attached: 1549656738157.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

The thicc instathot artist is selling this, anyone wanna buy it?

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1061x1061, 117K)

is that sonny liston? the villager might buy it

I think it's Caleb Plant

at least she has patrician taste

You should buy it and murder suicide with the thot

These niggas look the same

Attached: hurd-williams-1.jpg (720x500, 78K)

What the fuck is wrong with this freak

Attached: anthony-crolla%20(21).jpg (720x550, 64K)

Crawfordkino: youtube.com/watch?v=TjMFnugSdG8

Crolla is gonna do it watch out

He defeated every man he faced, including that can crusher Mike.

Looks like dick tiger

>He never beat McCall though.

lmao if I had those freaking insertions I would choose to be fat

You think she visits /box/?

Lads... can't wait for Jarrett Hurd's fight...

Attached: crying_soyboy.webm (848x604, 2.99M)

Why is this allowed?

Attached: fat pig shields.png (526x152, 13K)

Nobody cares about women's boxing

Bru don't you know that black woman are discriminated? She's trying to level the playing field

>get in argument with friend of 10 years or so
>he insults me because hes buttmad that im right
>im not a retard so I dont insult back
>this makes him even more mad
>dont care
>tells me he wants to box to settle it
>tell him im not going to box his over emotional ass at the moment but I will decide the time it happens
>I wont talk to him until that time (we would talk and hang out often before this)

Ive already put on 5lbs of muscle and have been practicing how to punch and move around on my toes. This dude and I are nearly identical in size and height (both skinny) and skill level but now I have maybe 10lbs on him, plus he has a tiny jaw and I have a huge one. Anyway, im going to fuck him up after aggressively training for 3 months or so, im actually sort of excited. Are there any resources out there that are good for beginner boxers that you guys can recommend to me? I want to do this in front of a crowd of our friends and make it like an actual match sort of thing too, so Im taking it seriously, I can not lose this.

just watch a bunch of highlights on youtube and try to emulate them

Jesus you sound like an absolute faggot, I hope he chins you in front of all your friends.

That one user who claimed to be her neighbor said he'd tell her that we were talking about her.

Attached: iyamlindsay___BwDIaBKnDIP___.jpg (1080x1350, 61K)

>Are there any resources out there that are good for beginner boxers that you guys can recommend to me?
HGH, test, EPO

>a 5'8" woman
>nearly 180 pounds

Dude.

Based AB

Attached: adrienbroner___BwC8ZtShpY1___.jpg (1080x1080, 83K)

AB expressing his desire for a big strong MEDBVLL

Bless you Oleksandr

Attached: IMG_20190409_193803.jpg (850x1275, 183K)

ABSOLUTELY BASED

Attached: 1413070416393.webm (512x314, 1.98M)

So does this board just not have an MMA general? Or is it just out of season?

It's better to avoid that part of Yea Forums

I just searched and found something called /heem/ and aside from some hot naked ring girl there doesn't seem to be anything worth half a damn. I've seen higher quality posts on /vg/ than that thread.

It’s called /heem/

You’ve been warned

their black

Attached: theirblak.png (1462x332, 59K)

See, this isn't racist. He doesn't hate them because they are black. He hates the black on an otherwise good person.

>rating the Charlos
>women’s boxing

You posted this in the wrong thread didn't you

No, I figured if anyone would know it would be /box/bros

4:27 AM London time. The Push has just awakened Anthony.

Attached: The Push.jpg (931x588, 340K)

>Lomachenko can hold his breath for up to 4.5 minutes

Only a cuck would buy a painting of a man and hang it in their home

>lives at home with parents
>cries all the time
Hurd is a soi boy isn't he?

>A grown man drew this

Based

Why am I not surprised the sexpat is a Golovtard?
The type of guys who identify most with Golovkin tend to be incel losers who desperately want their quiet but quirky self-insert to win.

Unfortunately for you, Chad always wins.

Attached: 1507832375197.jpg (612x612, 135K)

The cuckbodian is a canelosexual.

And the Chad got robbed by the autistic Paco

Attached: TRIPLE3SOME.png (1215x806, 1.95M)

Nah, being a mama's boy is based. I think Crawford lives with his mom as well. AJ does too when he's not in camp.

Attached: Dtr0i5aUcAAaO_e.jpg (1080x1350, 114K)

>Chad
>Baby faced good boy who got his ass handed to him
Nope, try again gringo.

Attached: Canelo.jpg (1024x682, 155K)

t. Juan pablo

Are Tom is gonna end the Zurdo meme lads.

Attached: tom.jpg (250x313, 9K)

Further proof:

Attached: *impregnates a thot*.jpg (920x518, 80K)

I did tell her. She has absolutely no personality and is basically a stereotypical instathot. Shitty artist who lives off per dads money listens to rap and lives for the Instagram. She moved to Miami by the way.

Convictanon should hit her up

More like hit her with that 1-2 amirite?

>moved to Miami
Repugnant

are you a spic?

your mother is the only woman who will always love you and be there for you.

Attached: red-pill-2.jpg (750x420, 27K)

what did she say about us?

>what are sisters
>what are daughters

So are you saying that you would never purchase this?

Attached: 20180713_090558.png (1920x1440, 3.24M)

>Nope, try again gringo
>says this while deepthroating an Irish virgin

could maidana have beaten floyd if he had the gloves with no padding?

Buatsi :^)

But honestly is Yarde/Kovalev confirmed? Bob has said terms are agreed for a fight in Russia

The Easton Assassin confirming Loois for an overrated bum
youtube.com/watch?v=tvnM8KLCBHA&feature=youtu.be&t=301

As much as I love Chino, no.

>According to Arum Yarde has agreed to fight Kovalev in Russia
Holy shit

They could get another one out but they're running out of divisions. Watered down light heavyweight with 2 belts, super lightweight again, women's boxing, flyweight, super flyweight, heavyweight contenders

Might have seen the Russian money and decided it was too much to turn down. If he takes it Kovalev decision

Floyd could have a hand tied behind his back, he still wins

>Kovalev decision
We're talking about a britbum, even at this age, Kov stops him

LIANS INNA CAMP

Based

>he’s a Golovtard
>he’s a Canelosexual

No I just don’t rate Charlo as a middleweight. I scored the first fight between Canelo/GGG for GGG and the second one for Canelo.

Dem Louisiana Boys are a different breed

Attached: dazn_usa_1___BpfwOKOAll3___.jpg (1080x1080, 122K)

Hatton could have beaten Floyd with no padding.
Look at the face of the Bareknuckle FC guys, and imagine what a pro boxer could do with wrapped hands.

there's this lowlife at our gym

he has no skill and no stamina at all, he's just a shitty boxer, just terrible

but when I spar him I don't really get through even though he isn't taller or smaller than me
I think you call that an "awkward" boxer?

YES - I am shit at boxing, but he's even worse, it's frustrating

He won both fights wtf you on

Dooter

Attached: 1548792914614.jpg (1920x1080, 345K)

snu snu

Is Lomachenko's resume weak, or is he just that much better than his opponents?

his resume is good, but Crolla is well below the caliber needed to challenge him

old man kov sleeps the britBUM

How many Brits here will turn into yardemaniacs after he wins?

How hot would it have been if she knew MMA or some shit and decided to just choke Floyd out in front of everyone hahahaha

None hopefully. Guy acts like a complete wanker.

LIANS INNA CAMP

>after he wins
he isn't beating kovalev

youtube.com/watch?v=0mJwvGc6ems

*screams while getting slept*

Attached: 1530615996662.jpg (630x420, 44K)

Yarde is a BUM

Attached: supremeboxing___BpzcoDfD79s___.jpg (1080x1078, 66K)

What did The niggas think was going to happen?

Attached: boxinghype___BqKhRqegTSg___.jpg (1080x1203, 77K)

khan is gonna shock the world

why is a bum like crolla fighting loma?

this will be more embarrassing than fielding vs canelo

Eddeh Hearns got him a mandatory spot

>ANNOUNCED: John Ryder will face David Lemieux for the WBA ‘interim’ super-middleweight title on the undercard of Canelo vs Jacobs, May 4th in Las Vegas. Show also features Jojo Diaz, Vergil Ortiz vs Mauricio Herrera and Salam Ali vs Anthony Young.

Don't care about the fight except it'll be hilarious if artem wins
But bare knuckle boxing should allow takedowns but not groundfighting. Just like broughton rules boxing, throws and takedowns allowed, you can pick up your opponent and slam him on his head, get a couple stomps in before the ref stands him up again.
Basically take the grappling that bores everyone out of MMA.

>interim super-middleweight title
>Beat Spike at 160 for a shot at Canelo
So is he fighting Canelo at MW or SMW?

Goldenboy putting the whole roster out in one night. I like Ryder don't want to see him slept

>David Lemiuex is still getting "title" shots

They said Canelo might fight 3 times this year so they might go Lemieux September at 168, Andrade December undisputed fight, Golovkin May

But isn't the WBA regular belt is vacant already?

No Canelo still has it. John Ryder is mandatory to Callum Smith but they’re not likely to put him against Lemieux

>not just pushing the pace until he gets tired then hammering him

let your hands go you BUM

The qt Kazakhstan chick always with Golobkeen said there's some news coming soon...

Hassan N'Dam and Steve Rolls were offered it

>Eddie Hearn stated that he has signed Zhilei Zhang on a co-promotional deal with Roc Nation. The unbeaten Chinese heavyweight will be added to next week's show at the O2 Arena, possibly against Tom Little.

Poor Lil Joshua bout to get ZHANGED in front of 1 billion screaming Zhangoholics.

Bivol is top 10 P4P

don't think i got the money

the fuck, none of those punches were behind the head, all on the ear

>Roc Nation is still a thing

Attached: sr.jpg (503x400, 56K)

What are you talking about, the last punch was clearly behind the head. Either way, she was punching on a break so it automatically makes the punch illegal. She kept punching when the ref yelled stop.

Maurice Hooker is with them and Matchroom as well

For me, it's Caleb "Sweethands" Plant.

Attached: ANDSTILL.jpg (600x600, 94K)

Attached: 1554659406533.jpg (1226x1208, 328K)

maybe by dying in the ring

based

Attached: 1552165174112.jpg (474x474, 56K)

I knew Hooker was with Matchroom but I had no idea Roc Nation was still in the game. I guess I just assumed the whole Ward fiasco would be the end of them

This wtf. They stalled so many careers, idk why fighters are still signing with them

TBA is a madman for fighting twice in one night

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1350, 205K)

>not an IBO belt in sight

Based Canelo. Now if only we could get rid of the meme WBO.

They REALLY don't like each other!!!
instagram.com/p/BwFRikIAoLm/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=n0px5jb31gwd

Age?

Hammer shouldn't have been holding and it was clear she was flopping to avoid a loss, Mathis was beating her bad the entire fight

too old

>chi almos too ears my fren

Attached: malvarezsports_1___BpGjG6eHp3M___.jpg (1080x1080, 109K)

Has there ever been a group photo with more bums taken?

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1080, 152K)

This is honestly a good card

It's literally just Shields making this into a black vs white thing so she can make her victory feel better than it actually is. Shields was evens saying shit like how Hammer's mother was giving her racist looks. She has a massive victim complex and is a dumb nigger to boot.

Who is that on the right? Jroc?

>I'm putting together a team...
>The Bumgers

Yeah

Looks like him

Eubanks Jr has bigger feet than breazeale

>Not "The B(um) Team"

Attached: 1491168913298.jpg (633x800, 531K)

Jaime munguia is going to move up to 160 after this fight. Thank god.

If he vacates it'll be Patrick Teixeira, Jessie Vargas, Kell Brook in the running to fight for it

Dude is gonna get fed to Canelo. I expect a Canelo vs Chavez clone.

Vargas is at ww? Anyone other than monguia is better. Even Brook is more likely to lose it before holding it hostage like monguia

147 is too difficult to get fights with PBC so he's fighting Soto at a catchweight around 151lbs and they were talking about him fighting Munguia

Damn looks like we might be getting Brook vs Vargas. Sergio Garcia is ranked at #10. I'd bet he could take the belt off of either of them

Might be some legs in Smith vs Ramirez, Bob is thinking Sky PPV which gives ESPN the chance to get US rights. BJS will be eternal interim champion

>BJS will be eternal interim champion
I pray he never wins a belt again. Don't want him fighting at the Copper Box against the the guy who is cleaning up afterwards

in that showtime video they said danny jacobs is a bigger puncher than ggg, is that true? I've only seen a couple of his fights

wrong thread?

Well Golovkin isn't really a big puncher. He just overwhelms his opponents with punches. That's why he has so many TKOs rather than KOs.

Golovkin put him down and he didn't put Golovkin down. Jacobs is a solid boxer and has height and range over Canelo so it'll be a good fight

DJ needs to knock out Canelo to win but the fact that he hasn't had a KO since he fought GGG makes me worried

no, not at all
but he hits harder than people give him credit for

If consensus is Jacobs won a decision and didn't get it Matchroom will be able to push through a rematch, I think Canelo will pull out a big performance though

Did the WBO change their belts? Looks different to me

Attached: IMG_20190410_154547.jpg (2048x1536, 318K)

name of the bitch who painted this?

how strong are the steroids boxers tale with the advanced testing and everything? in some of these sports all the world records are old because the athletes could take stronger steroids in the 80s and 90s, maybe it's the same in boxing

If it goes to the judges DJ is not winning at all. If you don't KO Canelo in Vegas and you aren't more popular than him you lost.

All the commissions that sanctioned the fight were of the opinion that Mathis did nothing illegal. Strangely ruled it a no contest instead of a Mathis win tho.
>She kept punching when the ref yelled stop.
No she didn't.

It's a super belt they presented to him

Why do black men always defend white women?

No they won't. Unless its actually scored as a draw, Canelo wouldn't take an immediate Jacobs rematch. Aside from the gate, he's making the same amount of money for every fight and it would make more sense to take an easy fight than two tough ones in a row. He didn't give Trout or Lara rematches.

No.

Might not be immediate but they're both under the DAZN umbrella, if it's Golovkin 1 close then you can't ignore it when it's people you need a business relationship with and he has incentives based on subscribers. I don't think he would expect to box like Lara and get a decision

Fuck off with this Trout meme. The Lara fight deserves a rematch but he clearly beat Trout.

Yeah maybe down the line when Jacobs has gotten older. I think people are making too much of the dazn umbrella. These are still two promoters that will act like promoters when it suits them. The only reason they've worked together now is because both Matchroom USA and GoldenBoy have weak stables. And from a subscriber perspective a Jacobs rematch might not even be that important. Jacobs isn't so much of a draw, not even in nyc and they can possibly draw more subscriberz with an all mexican munguia fight and of course GGG3.
Whatever you say toothpaste

badlefthook.com/2019/4/10/18304419/hearn-maybe-wilder-gets-the-50-50-split-with-joshua-in-the-end

Well well well, now that Wilder has become the most popular Boxer in the world (As per ESPN's formula) Eddie Hearn is starting to realize that AJ's no longer the A-side, Wilder is.

Attached: 1552529483540.png (722x837, 1.45M)

boxingscene.com/cbs-final-four-segment-with-wilder-averages-1377m-viewers--137804
Nearly 14m viewers watched Wilder talk about Auburn basketball. This is the kinda of promotion joshua can't get with dazn

That's part of the reason why he excels on the popularity rankings ESPN did.
Wilder keeps getting promotional chances like that, with millions of people googling his name as a result.

>"We need to have that flexibility right now in [Joshua’s] career to see what happens post ‘Big Baby’ Miller — especially in that month after..."
Did Eddie finally have a premonition about the outcome of the June 1 bout?

Attached: moments before The Push.jpg (1920x1080, 490K)

Meanwhile people Google "Anthony Johnson " because Charles Barkley doesn't know his name

They sold 325k ppv off the back of that google search spike, less than Spence. He can't sell more than 10k tickets off his own name and will make less than half the $32 million Joshua makes against Miller. Even if Joshua gives up another $10 million to try and force the fight through Haymon will still try to engineer the fight away from DAZN

325k in america is more because of the pricing differences. there were also movie theaters airing the fight. Since neither one had fought on ppv it's a pretty good and consistent number. The big ppv stars don't blow up until they've fought another big ppv star.
Stop riding Hearn's jock
>Haymon will still try to engineer the fight away from DAZN
They can make more money on ppv than through dazn. Any superfight on Dazn will lose money.

>Sergiy Derevyanchenko vs Jack Culcay
>Peter Quillin vs Caleb Truax

Are either of these fights going to be any good? I have the chance to go watch them in person. If they're gonna suck I'll casually watch them on TV.

>less than Spence
Less than Garcia*
It's not surprising that a Brit doesn't know how the American PPV market works, but Spence was not selling that PPV alone.
The Mexican audience is huge in America and that's where the majority of those PPV buys were coming from, and Wilder is the most popular American boxer to today. He trumps any other fighter's viewership numbers on Showtime by a fuckton, Spence and Garcia included.

Wilder is the A-side against Joshua, AJ can't even draw more than 20k views on DAZN, your boy's goose is cooked.

The average /box/poster has proven to be ignorant in how american promotion works.

>Wilder is the A side
The duck side

Attached: 1550099748359.jpg (1080x1080, 135K)

Damn did you find that on instagram? Wilder won't accept any offer to fight Joshua since he is running scared

ladies please, accepted that the top 3 are all cowards already you deluded casuals

Attached: 91240-13941014401.png (543x620, 341K)

Wilder's team offered more money to Joshua than Joshua's team offered to Wilder
But there's always an excuse from AJ.

Attached: 1550081068863.jpg (576x1024, 89K)

My drunk neighbors sang YMCA out loud when they caught me.

>BT offer 50 million knowing AJ has a sky only contract
big brain move

>what are whores

BT were not involed.

24 hour deadline was based promotion tactics

youtube.com/watch?v=TMidZkpsaNk
>going down from that bodyshot
ramanathan is a bitch

atleast you didnt get caught doing it in the office hallway.

>switched it into a stretch tho and no one said anything

I dunno hard not to get sentimental about these guys none of them are the best in the world but these are fun fighters who are rarely in bad fights. At the risk of morphing into a boomer hard punching contenders with a couple losses is what boxing is all about

both are competitive and fun fights, you should go user

reminder: there is only one tyson fury

I don't know eubank jr last 3 were pretty poor.

the body shot was half blocked too. Wonder what Tyan will think

Attached: TyanKino.png (725x425, 391K)

Fuck up Tyan

True. And he's a fucking bum

based dooter poster

imagine not respecting the heavyweight LINEAL champion in the year 2019

Attached: PLUMBER.jpg (1200x630, 60K)

literally nobody cares tho. he's a dull cunt

Plebeians need not post

Attached: dosser.png (476x498, 396K)

Imagine considering Tyson Fury relevant at all. He'll probably get a WBO interim belt with the combined powers of Arum and Warren, but he's fighting bums for the next few fights

diastasis recti

>underestimating young undefeated german lions
lads we may be looking at 2019 FOTY

Attached: SCHWARZ.png (475x582, 470K)

>got absolutely robbed blind against wilder
>not relevant

younow remember antonio margarito

Attached: miguel-cotto.jpg (768x432, 161K)

>claressa shields

Attached: tevin wtf.png (224x244, 134K)

Redpill me on Sven Forling

>16 second count

Attached: listen mate.webm (640x360, 346K)

future hall of famer

Attached: crying.png (245x471, 248K)

canelo is a bum

Imagine crying about getting robbed right after being administered a 14 second count.
The Duck King should be happy he still has his life after having his conscience momentarily severed from this world.

Attached: 1553821968081.jpg (720x720, 63K)

b-but muh 3000 second count

Or Pascal pls

That time of night Anthony experiences daily now

Attached: Jarrell-Miller-Anthony-Joshua.jpg (710x400, 36K)

Zurdo is underrated and Smith isn't exactly overrated.

10:00 AM London time.
Eddie Hearn is knocking on the door

"Oi AJ, open up. Come on mate you're worrying people. They tell you haven't been acting yourself, they tell me that you can't-"

The door suddenly creaks open. Inside is a pitch superior blackness. He can faintly make out a large figure laying prone at the opposite end. Eddie steps forward.

"Is it true? Can you really not sleep?"

*CRAACK*

He freezes to a halt. Acclimating to the darkness, Hearn discovers a melange of different hypodermic needles littering every inch of the floor.

A soft whisper draws Eddie's attention

"he's everywhere. at first only my dreams but now in the shadows of daylight"

"Eddie... I can still feel his hands on my chest"

"Oh god... What have I done?"

Attached: insomnia.jpg (1600x1109, 366K)

>watching women with 20% KO ratios fight

Attached: shakur crying.png (206x237, 129K)

this is beautiful

Attached: IMG_20190129_061408.jpg (480x360, 24K)

he's been awakened by The Push?

stop posting.

Okay No I’m a not

She actually laughed and said “nice to know strangers on the net like me”

She was mad because I told her you all said she’s got a great booty but should focus on her art more than her Ass

Swear to god anyone wearing SNAC shit always looses a big fight