Kyle Korver: White people are responsible for responsible "for the sins of our forefathers."

Kyle Korver: White people are responsible for responsible "for the sins of our forefathers."

theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/kyle-korver-utah-jazz-nba

Attached: korver-kyle-4819-usnews-getty-ftr_1hapk99dcdhda144hepwgnqvj0.jpg (1920x1080, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=raRW_zBz_sM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's right though

Yawn. Um...ok.

based fuck wh*te """people"""

when u try to rack up shabbos goy points with adam silver

KYLE NO

>this is white in america

Attached: E5E0C14F-F886-46DD-ABE8-00B493931526.jpg (200x200, 12K)

this is what being a white athlete in America does to your brain

Lead by example, Kyle. Give your entire fortune to black people.

The most redpilled sportsman in the game

r/nba is eating this shit up.

No this is what we ng a white athlete in the NBA does to the brain

And fuck anyone demanding reparations for shit they never went through. Slavery ended almost 200 years ago, get the fuck over it

he's not wrong

>the absolute STATE of this cucked Wigger

consign white america to the ash heap of history

>And fuck anyone demanding reparations for shit they never went through. Slavery ended almost 200 years ago, get the fuck over it

This. We didn't get put through slavery, and this another example of people trying to get 'gibs' off of someone else's back

T. Black man.

>open article
>see the word "cringe" being used unironically
The fucking state of journalism

Attached: 20181127_193622.jpg (400x533, 187K)

im a mormon and im WOKE AS FUCK dog

More proof that the majority of white people arent worth saving. They’re all self hating cucks. Why don’t these faggots just kill themselves already if they hate their race so much

Where do I exchange my woke points for black pussy?

Its systemic injustice you guys not toxic single parent black culture.

If you had enough woke points you'd realise you can't get black pussy

Coon

Reminder there were roughly 4 million slave owners at the beginning of the Civil War. If they were still alive today they would be the smallest demographic in the entire country, even smaller than natives or pacific islanders. We don't owe you SHIT. Most white families came here decades after the Emancipation Proclamation was signed. You want my money? You'd better be ready to kill me for it.

Black people should pay reparations for the recent chimpouts they have been responsible for. Literally everyone involved in US slavery is dead now.

Nigger

white people are the only people in the history of the universe to have owned slaves

It's like SJW self-hating 101, all the buzzwords and phrases are there.
Like yeah he's not wrong that america has a racism problem but fuck anybody who defends this white guilt bullshit. I don't have to apologize to South America for what the spanish settlers did 500 years ago, go fuck yourself.

>Cringe.

nope, sorry. the constant nonsense is really going a big far.
how about i publish an article, kyle: black males should be preemptively jailed.
maybe calm down the rhetoric.

>le responsible for something you didnt do meme
why do Americans think this so much???

Attached: 4rewfd.jpg (1086x992, 73K)

>My first thought was: What was Thabo doing out at a club on a back-to-back??
This is somehow racist in Kyle Korver's mind.

muh eebiiiiil wypipo

this is a correct statement

In 2019 you're kind of dumb to assume that any white person isn't a cuck; especially if it's a white guy who plays a sport that's like 90% black. He's probably seen more black NBA dick than the snowbunnies at the lobbies of the hotels where the teams are staying.

>Americans that never travel outside the US think other countries don’t have racism
Yikes.

We dont, the media takes any instance of that thought process and totally overplays it.

Only white people though. Asians don’t need to apologize for the Khans or anything.

Indoctrination through education and peer pressure.

The problem is more like:
>white people who never travel outside of white countries don't think anyone else is ever racist or do anything wrong
in addition to:
>white people who think that white countries are even that racist to begin with and that even now non-whites in white countries aren't racist too (especially within non-white groups)

Upvoted.

Call it Reddit if you want, but it's true.

It my my post you quoted. I wasn’t being facetious.

Look at all these fucks I dont give

Go suck a nigger dick, Kyle. Seriously, what the fuck is it with guys named Kyle? Fucking retards and weirdos, the lot of em. I know one Kyle and he became an actual tranny. Never name your kid Kyle.

*It was my post.

I'm still waiting for my white privilege to kick in. Took me 12 years and a shit ton of grinding to go from making $25k to $130k a year.

Thanks for really making me think, Kyle.

youtube.com/watch?v=raRW_zBz_sM

He's not a fucking journalist though is he

As a white guy that has been around a lot of blacks, it’s interesting to hear just how much they rip on their own when you are in their inner circle. Articles like this seem to take away any responsibility and doesn’t really help black people, it just makes whites feel better about themselves.

why did you work so hard instead of just killing yourself?

Oh right, this is why I filtered nba stuff

>virgins that spam nigger online are upset about this article

Sounds about right

>it just makes whites feel better about themselves
That is purely what this whole white SJW bullshit we've had to endure for the past few years is about. Literally nothing more to it than virtue signaling.

I don't know man. I just wish I had been born black so I could have been good at sports by default. Then I'd be making millions at 18.

When will this black privilege end?

>The anger in this post

Attached: 9575BB3E-56CE-47FF-8AFE-5B3B1C580102.jpg (612x351, 33K)

Treat niggers like cattle and they respect you more. I help run a basketball agency that places them in European/Asian basketball leagues. The Chinese and Japanese don't even see them as human, only religious and brainwashed whites believe this shit.

Attached: 1554657896581.gif (607x609, 821K)

listen here, know-nothing
There's nothing that different from the races, just responses to social pressures. Let's start from basics... education. Blacks (this needing absolutely no citation) have had their labor confiscated throughout history. Therefore they have less wealth. Less wealth in todays world means getting allocated worse schools. It also means they aren't able to employ their own. What does this lead to? It leads them having to seek employment from the white man (who prefers to hire other whites) but in regards to which he is less capable of performing.

I must also say a word here about the difference between white collar and blue collar jobs. White collar jobs are one where nothing is produced, only a service is performed. In these kind of jobs, success is entirely determined by social maneuvering. IE you can bullshit. The blue collar job is the one where routine performance of an action is the name of the game. Social maneuvering is less a factor here. In these areas, the black can more reasonably succeed. (Why? re: whites prefer to hire whites and own everything) As blacks are rational, they will pursue these blue collar type jobs. Athletics obviously being a blue collar type job (if you will allow my definition).

So, being born black does not mean you're good at sports by default, but it does mean that pursuing it will be a better option for you than if you were white. So, I'm happy you busted your ass for 12 years so that you could crystalize your stupidity and that this stupidity likely translated into voting that enacted policies that exacerbated all these fucking problems

God bless America

>tf
>tp

soccer needs to leave Yea Forums

I didn’t get that either, it’s an extremely reasonable question

Attached: 1543551035382.png (107x60, 1K)

Greece is pro-gibs, how surprising

No wonder why Greece is a gorillion dollars in debt with tards like you.

What a bunch of shit,I hope this is pasta

Guarantee you are black.

I used to like Korver. Didn’t know he was such a self-hating cuck.

korver was always overrated. if you need a big 3 guaranteed korver will brick it at the right time. vice versa ray allen was actually clutch in his career

I find it absolutely amazing that not once in my post about rational choice did I talk about redistribution.

The rich are the most pro-gib. Hundreds of years ago they decided some land was theirs. "You better fucking give it to my son or else". Now multiply this story times the entire Earth's surface.

So how does a poor person born with no land procure life's essentials? He has to cuck himself out to a guy who has land. 1% of those slaves will be enticed with a piece of this guy's land to ensure compliance from everyone.

Every poor person born is a free gib to the wealthy. With a greater supply of labor, they can cut wages even more

>kyle kuckver

Also, Japan is in more debt. Pls bother someone else

Wow! Consider my white privilege checked!

It's genuinely disheartening people today still think like this. There is no glass ceiling. The only thing holding you back is your own fucking self. I grew up right outside of Baltimore, MD. I went to the predominantly black schools. I've seen some of the worst parts of the black community firsthand. The same opportunities that I had were afforded to everyone else around me. Where were these people during the summers when I was building pools for the wealthy? Where were these people during the free afterschool tutoring available to students?

The opportunities were there, and I'm tired of being thought of as successful only because of the color of my skin and not because of my efforts. It's the ultimate copout.

Pay debts.

>another country has more debt
>that somehow means I'm not a shithole
Like I said, "with tards like you..."

Tbh most journalists are agenda driven liars nowadays

excellent quality shitola
You've had plenty of time on earth here to consider everything and it seems you haven't been able to make it past the seven year old stage of recognizing things outside your personal experience are different from your own.

We're talking about society with millions of people, huge statistical numbers. But congrats on digging a ditch and putting some water in it.

We should definitely structure our economy on the whims and fancies of the rich. Pools go out of style - you're fucked. But even if the rich's consumption perferences never changed, they don't need millions of working poor to help them consume, a few thousand do the trick. So after all the pools are built, and happy ending massages are given, and gold encrusted yachts are built and you still have ten million smelly Mexicans on the street, What now, oh wise one?

Youre an absolute retard. We have companies and schools with literal diversity quotas that award based on race, not merit, nearly 100 percent black sports leagues, tons of organizations devoted to black people, a media that makes everything out to be racist against them, etc. Shut the fuck up and get back in your Greek soup line.

>“As white people, are we guilty for the sins of our forefathers? No, I don’t think so. But are we responsible for them? Yes, I believe we are.”
well if people are going to use that logic then i'll use it for everyone.
Black people you are now all responsible for your fellow blacks for committing 50% of the crime
people of south american decent are now responsible for shit like MS-13

Attached: ClownWorld.png (1200x1200, 467K)

You really are so, so very close to getting to the truth... you can't get there yourself?

Fine, I'll do all the work for you.

So, it's almost like debt isn't correlated with shitholery. Can you please take more time to reflect on life, maybe take a sabbatical someplace nice. Maybe grab a book if you want. But I think that could be a stretch given the circumstances. Let's just start with a daily five minute contemplation. You don't even have to think about anything important. Just think about bees. Once you've got this down, we can move on to harder things

powerful, as a white man I'm very sorry for what the forefathers did to those sorry niggers

Stopped reading after "You really" and skipped straight to:

>pay your debt

> But are we responsible for them? Yes, I believe we are.”
what does this even mean?

Attached: 1461802741762.jpg (500x322, 16K)

just pay debt

Something feels off with you, like you have a screw loose or something. You're rambling about things no one could possibly forsee.

Tell me, what are your experiences with being opressed. As you said, I am speaking for myself so my personal experience does not reflect the reality of the situation. So I'd like to hear what you have to add from your own personal experience of not being as privileged as I am.

thanks for providing a list of useless fucking nothing. It's like awarding blacks the equivalent of a coupon to Bennigan's.

Blacks are excluded currently from owning land, ownership of the corporations that own everything, etc. Whenever they make a transaction, that money exits their community and flows into white pockets. Quotas for hiring and for schools is like saying we damned the Nile because we dropped a few sticks in the river. Grade schools have no quotas. Quotas tell you nothing about dropout rates after or preparedness before or after entry. How hard is it to keep your quota job? If you're going to pull out this quota hiring and admitting bullshit, finish the whole story.

Gee, I wonder (((why)))

who knows
the guy looks like a fucking Neanderthal so he's probably a low IQ individual trying his best to sound smart

I think he means that the slaving led to the still today more problematic lives of black americans. So white americans should not say it's the blacks fault and they need to solve their problems ont their own but that's it an american problem and the usa has to solve it as a whole.

ok now I see that you just don't have the tools in the toolbox necessary to be a decent, thinking person.

Whether you choose to believe it or not, humans have the capacity for empathy. They can appreciate situations that affect others that also don't affect them. "A doctor doesn't need to have had cancer to know how to treat it yada yada".

I'm not going to provide my personal experience because my personal experience of anything besides cold hard studying of the facts does nothing but cloud my judgment and muddy the waters of clear thinking. I learned this a while back, middle school, maybe. Do - do you think you'll be crossing this milestone of realization soon, or...?

>I'm not going to provide my personal experience because my personal experience of anything

Because those experiences don't exist. You've made up a bogeyman to justify your failures in life. I'm not going to pick up your slack and shame on you for trying to lower the level of play instead of ascending to it on merit alone.

>Kyle Korver: White people are responsible for responsible "for the sins of our forefathers."
>Read: The White Man must repent to the other races by uplifting them as only they can!
What's with cucks and this Neo-White Man's Burden shit?

>Also, Japan is in more debt
Yes and they also have a way higher GDP and a better economy,so they can actually keep afloat their bills.
Compare Japans debt to the debt of your country and the economic achievment compared to their debt,mongoloid.

>I find it absolutely amazing that not once in my post about rational choice did I talk about redistribution
Nobody talked about Redistribution,you faggot,you just pulled that word out of your ass because People dissliked your dumb post.

>So how does a poor person born with no land procure life's essentials? He has to cuck himself out to a guy who has land. 1% of those slaves will be enticed with a piece of this guy's land to ensure compliance from everyone.
We are not in the Middle age were a few monarchs had all the lands as a god given "right" and were having Land actually means a lot.We are not in an agricultar economy you brainlet,but given the bullshit you post Greeks will surely go back to one.Nobody needs big amounts of Lands anymore to produces anything since Agriculture is so advanced.
You are seething because the rich of your country were not paying taxes and the middle/lower class was also abusing the state.You had a disproportional amount of goverment workers,early pansions,no real Industry except shipping and also made false claims to get in the eurozone.

>Blacks are excluded currently from owning land, ownership of the corporations that own everything, etc. Whenever they make a transaction, that money exits their community and flows into white pockets.
So if all pocket flows into white pockets and they own the whole society,how can it be that Koreans/Indian Hindus diaspora have the highest income the US?
How is it possible that Son Xuans Lee has a College Degree and earns even more than the average white american?
How did South Korea as the third poorest nation after the Koreanwar become the number 11 in the world? Maybe they just worked hard instead of living on gibs for generations.

Attached: 1553050055674.jpg (268x268, 14K)

Flag checks out. Cuck.

>I think he means that the slaving led to the still today more problematic lives of black americans.
how exactly?

You wh*Toids living in your mom's nice suburban neighborhood home can't deny that only reason you are there because of segregation/slavery.

US BLACK KING AND QUEENS have poor grandparents and parents, keep in mind segregation just ended in 1960, blacks were only allowed to work low paying "jobs". Successful Black people earned what they have today on their own.

Y'alls wh*Toids have your parents pay for colleges tuitions and buy you cars when you turn 16.

Attached: BLACK MAN.png (1396x716, 300K)

Fuck man, your head is so far up your ass you've forgotten what sunshine looks like.

I seriously, seriously hope you're not a voter. Please just tell me you don't vote. Please. Lie to me if you have to.

But I love how you just assume all this shit. Since there's no hope for you learning anything any time soon, I'll tell you personal experience

White, born to a wealthy family, attended the best school in Chicago. Never was discriminated at all. I haven't worked for a year and a half. Instead, after saving money and from getting a load of money from my parents, I've just been cycling around the world. I might just do this forever - if I want to.

Now, what did this provide to our discussion?

Don't argue with someone from Greece. Centuries of getting TURK'D has broken them. Best argument is: P A Y DEBTS

By giving them something to complain about constantly instead of bettering themselves

But I'm a poor whitey.

kek which part of Iowa are you posting from?

I guess it's mostly family wealth of black families being lower than that of the average american ever since slave times and people not getting enough help to counter that out and give them a better chance at improving their lives

>own the bad (you did slavery, etc)
>cant own the good (you didnt go to space or anything duh)

huh

agreed
>its a libshits dont realize the US is far less racist than 99% of countries episode

>you absolute fucking idiot
Japans debt TO GDPPPPPPPP is higher lol.

>they said pro gibs

>I'm failing to see a clear point to what's written here.
If you don't have land, you don't get food

>East Asians are a tiny minority in the states.
They have wealthy back in their homelands. Blacks in America don't have connections with Africa anymore. In fact, even if they did, whites stole all the resources from that homeland as well. But East Asians have reliable homelands. The rich from those countries send their kids here. America has strategic partnerships in East Asia and has a vested interest in enriching this community.

>White space
>NBA
Hahahahahahahaha this dude

>I seriously, seriously hope you're not a voter. Please just tell me you don't vote. Please. Lie to me if you have to.

But I love how you just assume all this shit. Since there's no hope for you learning anything any time soon, I'll tell you personal experience

White, born to a wealthy family, attended the best school in Chicago. Never was discriminated at all. I haven't worked for a year and a half. Instead, after saving money and from getting a load of money from my parents, I've just been cycling around the world. I might just do this forever - if I want to.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA,Bismark was right about generation wealth.

>Now, what did this provide to our discussion?
That you are complete faggot that gets carried by the hardwork of your ancestors.

Most Greeks don't argue like that,they are mostly not retarted liberal faggots,they just hate Banks and the EU for dealing with them in bad manner.

that has nothing to do with slavery, thats purely economic disparity and the gap between slave connections and lower household income is much more wide for it to be a variable

Aw damn now I feel silly. You couldn't have lead off with admitting you have no idea what you're talking about?

Enjoy the trip man, stay safe. Hope you don't accidentally stumble into the bad part of a neighborhood.

>dealing with them in a bad manner?

You mean taking away their sovereignty and cutting people's benefits? This is the bad manner?

Are you a 12 year old sociopath?

lol the only bad part of the neighborhood is America's inner cities. The rest has just been fucking peachy

its true, theyre only good for visiting

I don't know about the economic numbers in the Us but this paragraph:
>It’s about responsibility. It’s about understanding that when we’ve said the word “equality,” for generations, what we’ve really meant is equality for a certain group of people. It’s about understanding that when we’ve said the word “inequality,” for generations, what we’ve really meant is slavery, and its aftermath — which is still being felt to this day. It’s about understanding on a fundamental level that black people and white people, they still have it different in America. And that those differences come from an ugly history….. not some random divide.
makes it sound like Korver still sees consequences from slavery today

you don't vote right?

>that black people and white people, they still have it different in America. And that those differences come from an ugly history….. not some random divide.
wow what a stupid cunt, that has nothing to do with slavery at all

im in a state thats voted blue for 40 years, no point in voting

Not responsible for the actions, but responsible for making the country in it's current state more equitable. That's the responsibility of any faction in power, though I guess it is very rarely done.

thank Christ... you can spout all the shit you want now

This isn't related to anything itt but what do you think about limiting voting rights to people who pay taxes?

Any philosophy that purports to hold people responsible for the “sins of their forefathers” is dangerous, anti-intellectual, pseudo-religious garbage. I reject it completely.

Your white privilege allows you to reject it, but its effects still exist.

Yes, of course, it's the only moral thing to do. Why not just put everyone else into labor camps too? That way they can work and then win the right to vote? Any more final solutions?

Y'know what, you alright whiteboi.

Attached: lyndon b johnson.jpg (850x400, 73K)

What a cuck

That's literally what you are accepting right this second.

Back then, blacks committed the sin of being dark skinned heathens and now their offspring are still paying for it today. Reparations need to be made

Also black NBA players are more similar to slave owners than the blue collar white fans in the stands

Fine, then as a white man I take full responsibility for Mozart, Shakespeare, landing on the moon, curing most diseases, and creating a society where black people - the victims of said society - live better than 99.9% of human beings who have ever existed.

If I’m responsible for the bad stuff, I’m responsible for the good stuff too.

Reparations have been going on since the civil rights movement wtf. America isn't more racist now than it was 50-60 years ago, we had a black president for 8 years for fuck sake.

>dark skinned heathens
talking about greeks??

>The fact that black Americans are more than five times as likely to be incarcerated as white Americans is wrong. The fact that black imprisonment rates for drug charges are almost six times higher nationally than white imprisonment rates for drug charges is wrong.

You ever consider that maybe, just MAYBE, young black men actually commit more crime than whites and Asians?

You notice they never use this argument for men/women? Over 90% of the federal prison population in the United States is male, but I guess there's no "wrongness" there, huh?

Attached: Incarceration.png (625x200, 19K)

I’m Irish, ancestors were slaves as well. Do Norway (Vikings) and the UK owe me reparations as well?

>I find it absolutely amazing that not once in my post about rational choice did I talk about redistribution

I want to go one day without hearing criticism of my whiteness

Too bad.

lel good luck with that. It's only going to get worse as you fade away as a tinier and tinier minority I'm afraid.

He is an american on Vacation

I like when he says that his first thought was the normal one, namely what the fuck is his teammate doing in a club on a back to back night. But then he gets brainwashed and starts blaming the police and whypipo

It's like whack a mole of retardation itt

do blacks own a proportional share of all the assets? This is a question you probably have never even bothered asking because you probably never finished eighth grade. But it's the only relevant question. Tell me, why are you so hopelessly Down Syndromed?

We had a black president so that a) means he must have spent his whole life in the company of blacks ascertaining their interests and not at elite institutions surrounded by whites b) means his blackness changed the complexion of the other two branches of government c) means his blackness made Wall Street say "you know what, I'm done making money, let's let the nigger do some things for the niggers this time d) means he changed the hiring preferences of all of America e) means whites instantly gave blacks better land, housing, education

Nice job man, you really nailed that post

Being tired of criticism is a perk of your white privilege. PoC were born into criticism, it is in our blood.

Why should I have to apologize for my skin color what the fuck?

Yes. Whites make up 9% of South Africa's population, and the ANC still blames all their failings on them. Whites are basically blacks' version of Jews.

>Implying black people wouldnt take their reparations and waste it on Jordans, hip hop beats and Dodge Chargers
>Implying they would put it towards sending their 5 uncontrolled children to college

Lol

Attached: vd8vjiB.png (1560x930, 1.25M)

Yes

What were you expecting from this question?

If you go back far enough in history some things get less feasible (like the Vikings), but if there are concrete, relevant solutions then we should pursue them.

I have a great, easy solution today. Break up the monopolies and give pieces proportionally to each community. Restabilize the distribution of wealth in society and from that everything will trickle down. But it'll never happen. Whitoids too Satanic for that

“Owning a proportional share of assets” is a horrible way to frame moral and political questions. Asking why one race or group owns a disproportionate share of assets in the past had invariably led to communism and fascism, and therefore the gulags and the gas chambers.

Equality of opportunity is the ideal, not equality of outcome.

Read the article. He says why you shouldn't and rather keep people accountabl for their actions

Is there something wrong with stopping illegals and people who don't contribute to their country from voting? We all might be people, but we have laws for a reason.

Heathens? Greeks?

Why am I surprised an American was uneducated?

lmfaoooo

Ok man I'll humor you. What kind of reparations would satiate the black populace? Should we go full blown affirmative action and eliminate all whites from any type of government office?

>He says why you shouldn't and rather keep people accountabl for their actions
what actions specifically?

>What kind of reparations would satiate the black populace?
Your women. I'm not even joking, this is what everything ultimately comes down to.

Sadly, I expected exactly what I got: you attempted to justify your immoral philosophy. You failed, because you ignore human nature and the historical record.

And you also failed because it’s fucking absurd on its face that Norway owes reparations to Irish-Americans.

How does it feel being responsible for 30% of the n-word usage in this thread?

Anything but that, my waifu is sacred

He said it here
>And so, again, banning a guy like Russ’s heckler? To me, that’s the “easy” part. But if we’re really going to make a difference as a league, as a community, and as a country on this issue….. it’s like I said — I just think we need to push ourselves another step further.

First, by identifying that less visible, less obvious behavior as what it is: racism.

And then second, by denouncing that racism — actively, and at every level.

That’s the bare minimum of where we have to get to, I think, if we’re going to consider the NBA — or any workplace — as anything close to part of the solution in 2019.

hahaha opportunity/outcome. This is the talk of a game. So food, housing, and healthcare is a game? Also, holding assets IS the opportunity for a good outcome. If you have no assets you have no opportunity and you will have no outcome.

A fucking child could have thought through that. Are you a child?

Ok contribution to their country. So, Wall Street and all the rentiers should be banned from voting since they don't contribute and deteriorate the country. We all might be people, but some should just pick cotton in some shackles their whole life and some should piss in bottles getting somebody's box off the shelf. I like you dude, you're a really good dude. Someday I hope to drink a beer with you

>Someday I hope to drink a beer with you
You're going to get it and never pay the tab, right?

Show one study that blacks are as intelligent as other races

I've already stated my goal. It's quite easy. Every man should be equal. All else falls into place

I really shouldn't be talking to you anymore you're so brain dead. I said the Viking thing would not be feasible. The UK is certainly feasible. The principle of reparations is not controversial and has been used many times in history. Just apply it where feasible.

Intelligence is just a made up scale by whites to oppress people of color.

Kyle Korver is a perfect example of why the white race is dying. We would rather virtue signal and prostrate ourselves to the brown hordes rather than stick up for each other.

It’s really sad that in this country it’s considered unacceptable for a white man to be proud of who he is. It’s only acceptable for him to apologize and grovel. No other group of people are expected to behave this way.

Jews really have destroyed this country beyond all recognition.

show one study that whites are as moral as blacks

>still "trolling" with SJW identity politics cancer
It's 2019 pal, you need new material. That shit is spent.

>Every man should be equal
Give me half of your parents money then, be the one to start the revolution

Show one study that blacks are as moral as whites.

whats that quote where we prop up sports players and actors for no good reason

Oh shit this is getting good

history is pretty clear on the widespread rape and pillaging. Are you blind?

Retardation

That's not the actual quote but I assume it's in the ballpark

Show studies, debt boy.

History is pretty clear on who commits the most violent crimes in the US per capita too...hmm

I'm not going to do that because I'm a hypocrit. But that doesn't change the truth in what I'm saying. If my wealth was taxed away and I could live with dignity, I'd be all for it. But I certainly wouldn't give it all to some freak from the gutter

I'll hear an argument for black people being worse at not getting caught, but my youth was so filled with unlawful activity that went unpunished that I find it hard to believe 5x that amount is possible in a 24 hour day.

>Kyle Korver is a perfect example of why the human race is dying.
Fixed.

No, he had it right the first time.

Of course he's right and for Kyle saying stupid shit it makes humanity progress backwards because of insecurity and feelings.

Why do we need to show studies for morality and intelligence?

treat everyone with respect and equality

when your situation is desperate your decision making becomes retarded. A better cause of violent crime is poverty. It just so happens blacks are poorer. If you lifted blacks out of poverty, less crime. This is all basic stuff that you racist hill people need to become familiar with

Sounds like you don't believe in what you preach homeboy. Have fun with that weak trolling/lack of morality

if korver doesn't donate his entire salary i'm gonna call him a slave owner

Not all "white people" are huwhite people
Doncic has nothing to do with them
dont put us in the same basket as u dumb racists
if anything we should ask for reparations

When will this shit end, brehs? I don't think people can take much more of this.

>Why do we need to show studies for morality
You literally asked for one, you dumb Turkish rape baby.

>and intelligence
Because it makes streamlining things far easier. I'm not going to put some 80IQ Greek in with intelligent humans for some kind of program and THEN find out that we need to weed him out because he reads at a third grade level and will never progress past that.

Blacks are poor because they have low IQs on average, not because whitey is keeping them down. That’s why Africa is such an impoverished shithole despite being free from evil white oppression.

I believe in it 100%. Unfortunately, my brain is turned on and therefore I can't just avoid the truth. It must be easier knowing that yours is permanently set to off. Makes life a lot easier living it in the retard lane

ITT dumbfucks read a headline and don't understand that he made an important distinction between "feeling guilt" and "feeling responsible for making things better"

>you dumb Turkish rape baby
he is a burger on vacation

Dumb asss canacuck fight me leave the greek boi alone

I don't want his fortune, he worked for it. I want yours you sad lazy whiny racist fuck.

Uh I shouldn'tbe held responsible for anything I didn't do. This isn't my fight. Then you can reply with "hurr inaction is just as bad" but I still won't give a fuck.

this obsession over a fucking test.

The IQ test is the fucking Bible to inbreds. It's worshipped like a God or the fucking ether holding the universe together. Please, I really don't have time for such weak ass shit

We ARE responsible for making things better. That’s why Korver’s collective guilt/original sin nonsense should be rejected. It further divides the races instead of bringing us together.

The truth is that you aren't willing to accept responsibility for what your forefathers did. Once you check your privilege hmu so I can send you the Bitcoin address to which you can transfer me your money.

Are you one of these people that think egosim is some sort of display of strength. Hope you atleast won't send your parents in an elderly home

>Wahhhh I’m poor because of whitey, not because I have the intelligence of a toaster

>if you put stock into something you're OBSESSED
You should just start calling people virgins next.

more like height privilege amirite. if i was 6'8 id be in the nba

Retarded euros all over this thread embarrassing themselves.

No? I'm just saying it's not my fight. I'm not actively part of the problem nor the solution. I'm just an outside observer to this matter. My responsibility in this scenario is non-existent.

Black people invented slavery. Slavery is literally still going on in Africa today.

Somehow it's only a bad thing if "huwhites" did it though (probably because they made the
greatest economic and technological advancements. Wonder if they would still be demanding reparations had it been black slave owners that built the most prosperous society)

So I guess in the end it's really all about money, as usual.

White people shouldnt feel responsible for making things better though, 3% of the population owned slaves, and the vast majority of americans (both black and white) dont have roots to slavery

>it's considered racism to doubt your privilege in the land of the free now

Ah, so egoism because you are lazy

I don't want to be "brought together" with white people. Whites are the only race on earth that have a comprehensive insatiable appetite to either fuck or kill all other races out of existence. They will colonize you and if they don't absorb you they will destroy you.
However, in terms of purpose of life, they are doing the right thing: increase your chances of survival by any means necessary.
Having all blacks either being 1. poor, 2. in prison or 3. fucking white people is the perfect solution for their survival problem.

lol thinking I'm some new money faggot. Get the fuck outta here

just lay it out for me in historical terms the asset holding of black America. I'll wait

It's so funny what conservative tools think is involved in making money. They think every smart man ascends to fantastic wealth. Get a fucking clue. Only money makes money. A select few smart people are awarded a pittance. Family's retain wealth. It's a huge fucking shock when a powerful family falls. You're not living in a meritocratic utopia, you're living in an oligargic nightmare. How is this not plainly obvious to everyone?

Why is always up to white guys to do it? Why draw the distinction in the first place? It's easy to point out a few instances of racism to validate your point. I could just as easily point out instances that validate mine. Doesn't mean I am right.

but blacks aren't responsible for their onw sins

We're all part of this story whether we like it or not, whether we admit it or not.

Label it however you want, Hans. I couldn't care less. Good luck in your battle.

You've never heard of Arabs?

>thinking I'm some new money faggot
No, I just think you are a responsibility-ducking faggot.

which sin is greater the rape of a continent and enslavement?

So as a white guy I am supposed to do what? I don't exactly understand what it is I am supposed to do differently. I live my life by a set of standards - treat others with respect no matter what color. What else am I to do? Go out in the streets and fix everyone's problems?

Or the Chinese

But the point is blacks still need white help to succeed in America on the whole. Allies like Korver are necessary to loosen the shackles.

absolutely I'm ducking responsibility. I just told you I spend my days biking around the world....

Raping and selling your neighbor into slavery.

being black

Attached: CycO964.jpg (453x500, 21K)

ok faggot

Based. Fuck white ”””””””””men””””””””””

Arabs are amateur hour compared to the efficiency and dominance of whites.
Every race would like to do what whites can do but whites are the best at it, by far.

No, I'm not. I can absolutely pick and choose want I want to be invested in. Forgive me if I have no interest in being held responsible for something that is purely based on the color of my skin. That's bullshit.

Why do people keep acting like the high incarceration and unemployment rates among blacks is the fault of white society? Just look at Africa or any majority-black US city.

If it were even possible to fully pay reparations from colonialism, you blacks need to go back too. The Mexicans and other Latin Americans won’t want to deal with your messes.

ok I agree some West African Ngubus in the 1600s or whenever are equally complicit with the whitoids from the same time period. It just so happens that whites maintained this system hundreds of years after. Any wealth accumulated by the Ngubus was gobbled up later by the same whitoids so there's no justice to be had there. But we can get justice from the whitoids

This. As a white guy I am forbidden to generalize, yet they are allowed to do the same to white people. Ok.

so now you're cool with ethnic cleansing?

Dude, literally everything you've said so far has been National Socialist af

Because if blacks and white cucks ever admitted this, they would have to face the fact that blacks are simply morally and intellectually inferior. Blaming everything on whitey prevents them from having to ever confront these uncomfortable truths.

You're not supposed to do anything, you can do whatever you want. If you feel whatever you're doing is right, keep doing it. If not, do something else.
I'm just telling you how things are, not how things should be or what you or anyone else should do.

>now you're cool with ethnic cleansing?
Yes? Black people belong on their continent.

hahahaha and whites belong in Europe pls leave

>blacks don't do white collar jobs because they have no charisma or social clout
>this is somehow whitey's fault

Learn to code

Code is racist.

You might think that, and it sounds nice and all, but that's not how the world works.
As a black person, I know white people have made up their mind about me before they've even gotten to know me. It's not right, and I'm not even sure it's wrong but it is what it is. It's something that's been happening for 500 years and will happen for the next 500. I could lie to myself and say my black skin doesn't mean anything. But it wont change anything.
This country was built on the idea that blacks are inferior to whites, by god, then by science. That history is something I can't change and it affects all of us and how we think of each other.
Just because you're not a Black Panther or White Nationalist doesn't mean you don't live the legacy this country started years ago, we all do.

oh boy we got another bright one. Blacks have more charisma than whites who are scared by this challenge to their social dominance. This is something that could be said, but shouldn't be. Social maneuvering I'm talking about has nothing to do with stuttering or picking your nose at the dinner table. It's simply how you fit in the dominance hierarchy and how you flex your position.

>As a black person, I know white people have made up their mind about me before they've even gotten to know me.
If it's that bad, legitimately that bad, why are you still here?

he' not.

the blacks are the lazy ones. Never for get that and if you're not racist you're not paying attention.

It's not about forbidding white people to do anything. It's just facts. We cannot escape our history. The idea of white supremacy, whether you consciously believe in it or not, is fundamental to our value system. This goes for whites, blacks, hispanics, asians, everyone. We all believe it to some degree.
Just because you're on the good side of it doesn't mean you should feel guilty about it. And if I point it out to you and you don't believe me, I'm perfectly within my right to make character judgments about you. Just like people judge me.

>Blacks have more charisma than whites
Yelling and acting retarded isn't only charismatic to other retards (clearly), and that's like 80% of "charismatic" black people.

so blacks are about 13%, whites are about 60%, indians and asians about 10% and the rest is hispanics

why is it that blacks in particular are the center of so much drama that it spills all over the world

jfc

Because it was the most extensive slave trade

It's bad everywhere. Going anywhere else simply changes the complexion of the same issue.
I can live with being called a nigger. I can also point out white supremacy when I see it. Just because people hate me doesn't mean I have to leave my country.

lol whites invented a computer so they could play on it all day to avoid going outside to work

I'm a minority and your statement generalizes and presumes all "white people" are exactly like that (ignoring the fact all people are individuals) which is exactly what you don't want them to do to you, no?

I’m Mestizo, stupid. White men are what keep the foundation of the USA from crumbling. It’s no coincidence that the more emasculated society makes white men through feminism and homosexuality, America goes to more shit. 9/10 Latinos would much rather live with whites than black because unlike delusional blacks, we know that white people are paramount for sustaining a functioning society. Blacks are petulant children that throw temper tantrums when they don’t get their way, and need their hand held every step of the way.

It's as if insulated white people have a better understanding of black people when they're around them constantly.

Americans have a never ending guilt boner over slavery (they don't dare bring up the Arab slave trade, however) and American media dominates the west.

>I can live with being called a nigger
You probably never are actually called that outside of Yea Forums where you choose to use

>I can also point out white supremacy when I see it.
So never in the mainstream.

would you take a look at this house nigger right here

>I know white people have made up their mind about me before they've even gotten to know me

This isn't exclusive to black people, this is literally human nature. Stop submitting to racism before the interaction even begins, all you're doing is confirming your beliefs and souring your actual experience.

I especially love hearing this meme in regards to how "corrupt" America is

Why the fuck would Americans feel guilty about Arabian slavery you mental midget?

Pay debts now Greek faggot

Cringe and bluepilled

I knew there'd be a bootyblasted thread up

No need to steal out in the open if you can just indebt everyone in your country and steal everything else outside your borders

I'm about as Greek as you are literate

>another rich person tells me im a bad person
wew

>You probably never are actually called that outside of Yea Forums where you choose to use
I have, and much worse actually.
When I was a small boy I was ridiculed for how I looked. My skin, my hair, my lips, my nose. I still vividly remember two young white boys making fun of the way I talked. They shouted names of old fictional characters that were used to mock blacks at me when I walked into the room.
I've had white people think I was going to rob them, I've had white people rob me. I was told I wasn't cut out for math, or college. I could go on for hours.
But I'm nothing special.

That's just your conscience.

nigger

>I been trying to write this for a while
Jesus he even writes like a nig

White supremacy is the mainstream. Uncultured white supremacy is attacked as offensive. It's considered the cultural version of kicking a man when he's already down.

and this little black boy grew up to be Martin Luther King jr. God bless u!!

Awareness isn't submission. And just because I'm explaining how something works doesn't mean I'm asking for help in changing it.

BUT WOW SO COOL HE SAID NIGGER WOW WOW WOW SO BRAVE NEVER SAID BEFORE BY ANYONE SO INCREDIBLY BASED I REALLY RESPECT YOU FOR SAYING NIGGER YOU ARE TRULY ON THE SAME LEVEL AS THE GREATEST FIGURES IN HISTORY FOR THIS ACT OF REDPILLEDNESS

Yes, and if you want to be sure you are not making sins anymore, join his cult.

Fuck this dude

Attached: OPjytpczbWQFHjddmKzdlr1-v5VlZMVc2p1t1t3pwEs.jpg (604x767, 113K)

No, I grew up to study computer science and argue with british teenagers on twitter about european soccer leagues. I'm an abject disappointment but I've never denied that.

I mean that they are 13% of about 330 million, in the South around 35-40 and in some large cities they are the majority.

Can you imagine a similar percentage in Europe? Hell, I don't know how the United States hasn't yet collapsed, I suppose that the aircraft carriers and the financial economy is a long rope around the neck that is going to squeeze little by little, I suppose you have to play this game even if this It's rigged.

>cucks being cucks
imagine that.

actually he's very wrong. most "woke" people are.

they sadly believe this.

Black people get more opportunities than any other race. They are the benefactors of racism and so-called "skin privilege".

Nope, sounds like submission to me. You say that you KNOW whites are thinking about you in a negative light before you even exchange a word. You're already giving into whatever racist drivel you've been programmed to accept as fact. When in reality, everyone has a thought or two on someone they've never even met. Yes, it's a problem, no it's not limited to blacks and whites.

this is now a dubs thread

Attached: 1524782205032.jpg (590x583, 200K)

Attached: whose that well poisoner.gif (452x523, 3K)

black people are poor because of black culture.
Black culture = black failure.

Nobody wants to be around or hire niggers because they act like niggers.

had to look him up and wasn't surprised he was american

Whats the difference between being guilt and responsible?

What a fucking idiot.

blacks did that in africa though, are you retarded?

brainwashing so we don’t kill the rich

why is white supremacy bad? White supremacy has given us the greatest civilizations and technology in Human history.

you guys imported those shitskin from africa now deal with consequences LMAO

>A better cause of violent crime is poverty.

really?

Attached: CrimeRatesExplained.jpg (1024x430, 75K)

Literally Huntelaar's brother la

>white supremacy gave us 45 million black people in america

Almonds: Activated

Delete this

I never said you would, you fucking illiterate. I said you have a boner about slaver, and in parenthesis I said that you'd never bring up Arab slavery - as in: you're always going on about muh po' Africans and PoC and then ignore it if the people wronged weren't wronged by whitey.

>I know white people have made up their mind about me before they've even gotten to know me.
You're fucking retarded

The Roman Empire was full of mixed races, the Persians love of fucking any new people is in the book of Esther. The Arabs didn’t care about race, Britain and America both have large representations of people of other cultures in their list of great people, France was an Empire built on Liberal ideals and The USSR was built on proletarian unity

Which great empire was built on white supremacy? The Spaniards who got their dick sucked on every continent?

CHECKED

Attached: 1520827959545.jpg (480x373, 20K)

>have a boner about slavery

It's literally the most consequential element of United States history you fuckwad. Only a fucking braindead canuck could confuse domestic and international issues. And that's coming from an Amerilard.

>you will never be a Spanish Conquistador chad who can have any fertile native American princess he wants

Why is life so cruel

>When I was a small boy I was ridiculed for how I looked. My skin, my hair, my lips, my nose. I still vividly remember two young white boys making fun of the way I talked.
Yes, kids make fun of things. Little boys make fun of icky girls. Little girls make fun of icky boys. Kids make fun of things that look different. That's not "white supremacy" any more than black supremacy is the couple of white kids in a mostly black school getting made fun of for "they [sic] pale ass pasty crackkka skin."

>inb4 the ebonics joke is WHIIIITE SUPREMACY

>They shouted names of old fictional characters that were used to mock blacks at me when I walked into the room.
Tell us them.

>I've had white people think I was going to rob them,
I genuinely doubt this.

>I've had white people rob me.
Based, you're one of the few who actually is on the wrong end of the black/white interracial crime.

>I was told I wasn't cut out for math, or college.
Maybe you're just dumb.

>But I'm nothing special.
Well obviously.

>So, being born black does not mean you're good at sports by default

of course not but blacks on average are faster than every other race, which makes them generally more suited to most sports.

Stop Canada, you're hurting his echo chamber. You're supposed to confirm his biases so he can keep being oppressed for no reason

>It's literally the most consequential element of United States history you fuckwad.
I never said it wasn't, you fucking idiot. The point that I'm making is that you faggots use it (muh slavery) over fucking everything. There aren't any black people in this position? Let us talk about how slavery was a thing. Black people did something wrong today? Okay, but slavery though. Do you understand what I'm talking about?

>Only a fucking braindead canuck could confuse domestic and international issues.
The point, faggot, is that you idiots apply your slavery past on all white people and then export your stupid guilt shit everywhere like the cultural locusts half of you wish to be.

It baffles me how people are either surprised or can't comprehend that slavery literally occurred on a global scale. Free labor is an appealing idea to anyone either running a business or simply maintaining a home.

>black supremacy is the couple of white kids in a mostly black school getting made fun of for "they [sic] pale ass pasty crackkka skin."
Except that in this country, whites are universally viewed as superior to blacks. The context is so different it makes the comparison useless.
It's like saying a man hitting a woman is the same as a woman hitting a man.

>Tell us them.
Sambo

>Based, you're one of the few who actually is on the wrong end of the black/white interracial crime.
The entire black population, to a small or large degree is on the wrong end of this "interracial crime".

>I genuinely doubt this.
I genuinely expect you to.

>Maybe you're just dumb.
I already graduated. Maybe they just saw a dumb nigger.

>Blacks have more charisma than whites
Then why aren't they in white collar professions? Clearly a business hires the most qualified people. If blacks are qualified they will hire them.

in some countries in africa as much as 40% of the population were slaves. whites just bought them off them.

>Except that in this country, whites are universally viewed as superior to blacks

they aren't though. you secretly think whites are superior and are projecting it on everybody.

>The entire black population, to a small or large degree is on the wrong end of this "interracial crime".

blacks are something like 200x more likely to assault a white person than vice versa.

>they aren't though. you secretly think whites are superior and are projecting it on everybody.
It's no secret. And people would think the same thing if I existed or not.

>blacks are something like 200x more likely to assault a white person than vice versa.
Victims try to turn other people into victims, among other reasons. Blacks here will never recover, no matter how purses are snatched. In fact, petty crime sends us further into obsolescence.

you sound really fucked up mentally man, i genuinely feel sorry for you.

>Blacks are excluded currently from owning land
What the fuck are you talking about?

>Blacks in America don't have connections with Africa anymore. In fact, even if they did, whites stole all the resources from that homeland as well.
You've got to be fucking kidding me. Man, fuck you. You've already admited to being a spaced out trust fund kid. I hope a turk knifes you in the belly in the middle of this Eat Pray Love trip you're on. What a fucking shithead.

>whites stole all the resources from that homeland as well.

only a tiny fraction of resources in africa were exploited during the colonial period. africa is very resource rich.

I'm not looking for pity. I'm merely describing a series of observations objectively and dispassionately.

also
>The rich from those countries send their kids here

most asian immigrants coming to the states were poor

>whites are universally viewed as superior to blacks
Is this why there are quotas for black people and everyone mollycoddles them when someone uses naughty words?

I'm not going to say I'm surprised by the direction of the thread, just disappointed by the incels, "not racist buts", and "am racists" flocking to this thread like moths to a flame.

My freshman year at a pretty good college I had a black roommate. My tuition was $45k a year, and he only had to pay $5k, and he got a bunch of black-specific scholarships. He smoked weed every day and dropped out by his junior year.

I don't understand pieces like this that say vaguely "we have to do better." White people are trying hard to uplift black people. As a country we spend more money per student than almost any other nation. We lower admission standards in schools and incentivize workplace diversity so blacks are preferentially hired. We dramatically overrepresent them in the media. We make them a major part of school curricula. There's an entire month dedicated to making them feel good about themselves.

At some point you can lead a horse to water, but you can't force it to drink. Continuously calling back to slavery and talking about white privilege is just a way to dance around the harsh reality that fatherlessness and hood culture are destroying black youth.

>caring about what some cucked athlete says

you sound stupid

This is a joke right?

Attached: 1553231200652.png (505x489, 490K)

have you guys actually read this abortion of an article?
why do we assume someone who dribbles a ball for a living has something relevant to say about race relations?
he unironically uses "cringe" in his article multiple times
he should write for buzzfeed or salon

>who dribbles a ball for a living
He doesn't even do that, he just waits for someone to pass him the ball so he can chuck it towards the rim.

you're right
he's a hell of a 3 point shooter
but my general point stands
someone who practices 2000 jump shots a day (for tens of millions of dollars) is not qualified to preach to me about why I owe anyone else any apologies or special bonuses just for the color of their skin

he's right

What would a United States without n*ggers be like?

Exactly... 1,000 times better.

it wouldn't exist

Yeah it would exist. The North didn't need n*ggers.

>this person honestly believes this
>many americans honestly believe this
here's what would be different:
>less cotton to trade
>less tobacco to trade
>no peanut butter
>no automatic transmission
>lower crime rate
>less civil unrest
>worse at sports
the country would still exist you fucking brainlet

>>less cotton to trade
>>less tobacco to trade

actually they would have just paid people to do it leading to a wealthier and more equal society and a better economy in the long run

This. Athletes are dumb as fuck

Attached: BAEB0D98-94E7-444B-8805-6842EF574295.jpg (1242x1004, 781K)

Do we get credit for the good of our forefathers or is that part off the table?

Attached: south africa.png (640x411, 384K)

This. With the technological innovations, plantation labor was shifting away from slavery even before the Civil War. It was becoming cheaper to just pay workers wages than it was to house and feed slaves, and the workers, motivated by money, were much more productive than slaves ever had been.

It's actually fake news that peanut butter is invented by blacks. They're so devoid of any real accomplishments they had to stretch the truth to steal something as mundane as that.

south africa was better under apartheid (for everyone) but that picture is stupid because you're comparing the centre of a city to some slums.

you dipshits whining about this like the pathetic cucks you are has made my day, stay salty you ignorant fucking assholes because that's all you're ever good for, Roll Tide

great contribution

the north used slaves for 100 years

The entire world used slaves. Just because you're the ancestor of losers doesn't mean you get free gibs now. Black Africans sold other black Africans to the English during the triangle trade.

Your own n*gger Africans sold your loser forefathers out. Why don't you go after Nigeria for gibs, nogfaggot? Or the Ivory Coast?

Your own 2PAC said life isn't fair, nogfag. STFU and work to achieve your goals, you lazy gibs nogfaggot.

Attached: so-be-prepared-cause-only-the-strong-survive-life-isnt-29988353.png (500x566, 134K)

Calm down you schizo freak