Please follow pesäpallo, thang you

Please follow pesäpallo, thang you

ps. pesä is slang for pusy

Attached: 3496234.png (1366x768, 1.37M)

>Easy fit

Not so sure with that level of thickness.

autism the sport

Attached: Partanen.webm (1280x720, 1.33M)

why is the pitcher 2m from the batter? wouldn't they just get railed in the fucking head constantly? wtf is going on here?

the pitcher pitches up and then moves a bit backwards so that they don't get hit. Also, the one with the bat aims at the ball and not the pitcher and wa la, no risk of hitting a person.

>meaty thigh's

Attached: 17933964553.jpg (184x184, 5K)

band name

>ywn a thick autistic Finnish girl

Jdimsa

you mean hot chip? I don't know what to make of your post m8

ya thanks

Attached: tyrmays.webm (640x360, 1.3M)

and that's a good thing

Can pitcher do this in baseball or is it balk?

>pesä is slang for pusy
see also: (ru) пиздa

What the fuck is happening with this sport?

Umpires get half a donut and a coffee for doing this. They can be clumsy.

you don't have grass in Finland?

Why didn't the batter run after contact? Why did the pitcher or whatever you call her throw the ball back to the outfield after the fielder threw it to her?

Im no expert but I can guess.
Batter swang it right to the catcher in the first base(prob there was a batter teammate on the first base also) she then anticipated the run if the ball went through the catcher, but it didnt and she also crashed with the ref. And I think pitcher and catchers throw it back to back similar to baseball to out a runner. Again i could be totally wrong.

No wait. With closer inspection of the webm, I see a runner go from first to second base. Pitcher was prob trying to out someone running to third base.

why not play baseball or softball? then you could play with other countries instead of autistically playing by yourself.

Finland is autism: the country

Because they *uhm* suck

Nice beppu

>be season ticket holder for Milwaukee Brewers boreball team
>two finngolian girls and their female swedish friend come to baseball game and are seated by us
>i'm there with my black friend
>spark up conversation with them
>impress them by actually having cursory understanding of pesapola from Yea Forums and wikipedia
>many drinks are had
>I have threeway with finnish cousins
>my african-american friend bangs the swedish girl on my couch
sometimes the memes write themselves

>tf
>tp
why play aussie rules football? also,
>my flag
>my post

If you want more followers, post more up-close webms of meaty Finnish thicc

>african-american bangs the swede
every time

sorry have no webums :(

Attached: 829572389572.jpg (960x651, 246K)

>Learn pesäpallo
>Get laid

Attached: valineet.jpg (540x355, 57K)

Attached: pesäpallo2.jpg (566x580, 50K)

protip: next time you tell the story, leave the part with your friend of ethnic background out. It doesn't make ot more believable.

>Why didn't the batter run after contact?
Pesäpallo is not a hit-and-run sport. The batter can have max. 3 hits. The player can choose whether to be a runner after the 1st, 2nd or 3rd stroke.

>Why did the pitcher or whatever you call her throw the ball back to the outfield after the fielder threw it to her?
All bases were loaded. Pitcher tried to beat runner advancing from 2nd base to 3rd base. She had chance to beat runner advancing from 1st base to 2nd base as we can see, but distance between the bases steadily increase.

ORGANIC

Attached: rightful-clay.jpg (600x1514, 106K)