TAKE MY MONEY

TAKE MY MONEY

Attached: IMG_20190408_165427.jpg (1080x1713, 344K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/blog/2019/apr/07/rivals-grand-designs-put-glazers-neglect-of-old-trafford-in-spotlight
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AH YES, that's the kit.
For me, it's a 'yes'.

AH YES this one is something completely different! Sponsored by footyheadlines too!

Attached: IMG_20190408_170009.jpg (1080x1717, 193K)

>people getting paid to design this

Attached: 2750216E-393E-4DCC-BB6B-8667F699EC1D.png (640x1136, 263K)

>Literally a black t shirt.

Yikes. When will the black and white meme end?

>tfw all the XXXL Liverpool shirts sold out

>a black shirt with chevrolet on it

O b s e s s e d

pretty neat tbqhwy

You dont see many shirts with floating footyheadlines.com text on the front.

Y I K E S
I
K
E
S

why does it have stains all over it?

theguardian.com/football/blog/2019/apr/07/rivals-grand-designs-put-glazers-neglect-of-old-trafford-in-spotlight

Yes, yes, keep buying 3 kits a year it all goes back into the club la'

>All red = a bit dull
>All black = OMG SO AWESOME! XD

But it has ROSES!

>us

>newkitfags
Sure sign of a plastic customer

Attached: 786896.jpg (858x574, 367K)

How can other manufacturers even compete?

What's the deal with European clubs drastically changing shirts every season? 90% of American sports fan would go crazy if their team changed uniforms in the same fashion you see in Europe.

>Ameripoors

Virgin detected.

>cumstain kit

Europeans are cucks who enjoy wearing advertisements on their jerseys.

because children and foreigners will enthusiastically pay for it every year as its the closest they'll ever be to the club

>soccer
>90 minutes of uninterrupted play
>handegg
>90 minutes of uninterrupted racemixing prescription drug commercials

There really isn't team shirt wearing culture in the States. You're usually looked down upon if you wear a jersey. They're reserved for kids and fat guys.

Pic related is how girls dress for games in America.

Attached: sororitygirls.jpg (1024x681, 283K)

Supposedly they believe the myth that their club won't have the funds necessary to make the improvements needed (i.e. new signings) if they're somehow not to buy their club's new kit that summer. Sad but true.

all daniel taylor ever fucking does is whine

If you call 90 minutes of walking around, flopping, park the bus, and 0-0 ties action you're retarded.

>uniform

>uninterrupted play
>action
There's that famous mutt edumacation

Floridiots aren’t actual people though

We go stir crazy in like the 2 months a year without football so we go mental over new kits and transfer rumours

Guys wear jerseys all the time. If you’re a guy in college you’re expected to have more than a few jerseys for different players and teams that you wear to tailgate parties and such

They don't drastically change, at least the home ones. Away and expecially third kits are the one with big changes.
And it's to sell more shorts obviousyl. I don't why this would bother you or anyone tho.

Wakanda