Really makes you think

Really makes you think.

Attached: Screenshot_20190408-190613__01.jpg (1080x1295, 264K)

Reminder that they are also top of their league having played the rest of the top 6.

they played against lyon
is he on crack ?

really makes me think Liverpool fans have a mental illness

Who could be behind that?

Attached: 1531753369272.jpg (460x276, 24K)

>lyon
>top2

lyon is clearly the second best team of ligue 1 despite their ranking at the moment

>second tier leagues
>france
Based

Leave City to me

Attached: Pikaporto.png (771x728, 356K)

They would have lost the quarter final of the FA cup with competent refereeing or VAR in place. They'll be given as many gifts as it takes to create history.

Based Liverpool the only one standing in the way to provide justice

Well their record against the rest of the "top 6" in the PL this season is won 6, drew 1, lost 1 so I don't think it matters

But they played Chelsea in the League Cup final, and last I checked, Chelsea were still a top 6 English side

Remember the days when twitter didn't exist so every single retarded cunt on planet earth couldn't say stupid shit online and pretend to be important

Basado boomero

I agree to be quite honest. If they do a treble or quadruple this season it won’t be comparable to the likes of Utd’s treble. Utd were dumped into a group of death in the CL with Bayern and Barcelona. Then they were drawn against Inter and Juventus before the final. In the FA Cup they had to face Liverpool and Arsenal before reaching the final. In fact that epic FA Cup semifinal replay against Arsenal was sandwiched between the two epic games against Juventus. Hardly comparable with City’s ties against Brighton, Swansea, Schalke etc.

Remember when you voted for peso and they did bad things? Me too

To add, their record last season against them was 8-0-2, so 14-1-3 over the last 2 seasons, 2.38 points per game, which if you were to extrapolate over a 38 game season would see them finish on 90.44 points, enough to win almost every PL in other seasons, just playing the other 5.

Yeah and they failed to beat them across 120 minutes. If you play enough good teams in cup competitions you’ll normally run out of steam and get BTFO. City haven’t had to worry about that because they’ve been handed the easiest ties imaginable across every competition this season.

Yes, I'm sure Jews gladly help an Arab-owned team.
Flawless logic right there.

Twitter just verifies anyone now. Who tf is this?

>not even beating buyern en route to winning the milk cup
shitty are pathetic

>the amount of butthurt over City
Top fucking kek

Was it a CONSPIRACEEE when United/Liverpool/Spurs etc got easy draws and then got fucking beat and dumped out of cups? Top zozzle

You know they lost to Lyon right?

Do people actually think that City is not a top team because they're the most consistent team this year by far

This. Bunch of SEETHING top four bandwagoners

Attached: bestever.png (636x753, 390K)

>if you were to extrapolate over a 38 game season
retard

More losses than Liverpool in the league .

Nice ignorance here user. UAE along saudi arabia are the friends of israel and the USA

all their recent cl draws have been very suspect
the sheik has paid

Imagine thinking Jamie Redknapp is an authority on anything lmao.
>yanks

Imagine rating City this season knowing this information, but not rating Croatia last year. Grim.

croatia is pure

>that low-key shade at France
kek

he had to say it to not ruin his narrative

Ar you from Normandie?

>the whole world is rigged
>not just a lucky draw

'no'

Liverpool were dumped by wolves who were 5th at the time and chelsea who were second at the time. They got Napoli, PSG, Red Star in the groups before being drawn to Bayern.

I like these maths, good input

Then maybe they should have won the league mate, they would have got a better CL draw
utter nonce

Hahahahahaha

how many times have you fucked louise from eternal pal?

City had like 10 Championship or Premiership away draws in the domestic cups in a row and nobody batted an eye, they got the group of death in champions league for years and all anyone said was they needed to do better to avoid the hard draws, stop crying your hearts out.

group of death, didn't even get past real madrid, dortmund and ajax
then bayern in the group stage and barca in the ro16
then bayern and roma in the group stage and barca in the ro16 (plus second consecutive trip to russia)
then juventus in the group stage, psg in the quarters and real madrid in the semis
then barca in the group stage and that ridiculous monaco side in the ro16

yeah they've had such an easy ride lmao

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-08 at 21.50.43.png (1137x837, 184K)

>that goalposts move to exclude Lyon

Attached: Image.jpg (1200x675, 269K)

45% wins
yikes

You forgot about Bayern and Napoli in 2011-12, the season that spawned >the city of Manchester

ro16 barca
ro16 barca
ro16 dynamo kiev QF psg SF real madrid
ro16 monaco
ro16 basel QF liverpool

of the 8 knockout champions league games they've played in the last few seasons, half of them came against Barca/Real/PSG. Then that great Monaco side and also Liverpool last year were good.

So that's basel and dynamo kiev, out of 8 draws (excluding this season obviously)
>btfo

They got fucked pretty hard with WAS GOAL against madrid

Absolutely terrible track record

This team is not going to win anything in Europe anytime soon

we're clowns. maybe this year is their year, maybe it will be ours soon.

Attached: 21545899526.png (510x531, 120K)

Carabao Cup
>Oxford United
>Fulham
>Leicester
>Burton Albion

FA Cup
>Rotherham
>Burnley
>Newport
>Swansea
>Brighton

Champions League
>Lyon
>Hoffenheim
>Shahktar
>Schalke
>Tottenham

saudis and the israelis should just team up and genocide the palestinians already, sick of hearing about the bullshit over there

they've had some fairly grim europa draws too, I remember adam johnson molesting Juventus for an equaliser at home

and people say Liverpool playing the victim is just a meme

palestinians are irrelevant, they're actually usefull idiots for arab states to pretend they're doing something against israel to appease their population into believing they're against israel.

Fuark, looking back that's an amazing treble and i assure you i'm ABL. Being a boomer of the time my small disclaimer is that Juve were weakened badly without injured Del Piero and i think Lippi had left and Ancelotti was in charge. Still seething at Juve losing the tie desu

Reminder to never let your significant other go on strictly come fuck my shit up

>Liverpooinloo makes a thread
>Gets 'd