Who is currently the best player on the planet?

Who is currently the best player on the planet?

Attached: Balon d'Or.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goal.com/en-us/news/zidane-its-harder-to-win-la-liga-than-the-champions-league/13jea5bnsybcg13ln6lq5beqo3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Messi la

Messi.

Shite thread

?

Messi, you sad pathetic gyppo incel

Attached: 192683921649.png (829x679, 665K)

Me

i do not know

Attached: messi.png (668x699, 333K)

If he's so good then why didn't he win the Balon d'Or?

Savage

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

Unironically Ronaldo

because of voter fatigue user. People didn't want to see either ronaldo or messi win it this year and the world cup was the perfect opportunity to pick a different player

Me

Messi hasn't won the Balon d'Or since 2015

yeah but it's been messi and ronaldo as top 2 since pretty much 2008

Kaka is a legend

Giroud

literally because of florentino perez

Modric was more successful than Messi

The award is for best individual player, not player from the best team.

So why do they keep awarding it to people based on the later, and not the former?

>le get carried by bale kroos and mandzukic guy
like i said, literly florentino's doing

Maybe Messi should try winning something

is this the best messi season? obviously not in numbers but in game influence and vision, messi is even more intelligent. barça was never so dependent on a player than now

he won la liga, copa del rey and golden shoe in 2018

based

>leliga, caca dey rey and number 1 statpadder
lol

How far are you gonna move the goal posts?

la liga is more difficult to win than cl

goal.com/en-us/news/zidane-its-harder-to-win-la-liga-than-the-champions-league/13jea5bnsybcg13ln6lq5beqo3
> The Frenchman insists that the challenge of maintaining performance over a league season is more difficult than winning the European competition

Zidane also said that Messi didn't deserve the Balon d'Or

Attached: Zidane.png (948x612, 344K)

->

Modric showed up in the CL and WC; Messi did not

no one gives a fuck about champions league when apoel and wolsfburg are invited, the league in the hardest leagues in the world is a testament of how good a player is maintaining form for all the years entirety and coming out on top, not winning 4 fuck all games after you've lost it all in other competitions

>people still reply
let shanta threads die

Attached: 1438875261659.jpg (460x287, 43K)

TWAIN

Who?

(you). Now go bring out your gyppo, chicano, uruguayan and serbian "buddies" a.k.a (you)

Attached: Twain proxyfagging.png (1903x5796, 3.4M)

Will any of these zoomers ever win Door?

Twain is just the guy who managed the 4cc team, right? Why do you assume he's the same guy? Because he's the only Romanian you know?

> 50 goals a season
> 6 hat tricks
> 7 goals in one game
> is competent for both club and country
> Tells ref to "fuck a goat cuz he's a stupid sand nigger" ref does nothing but smile
> Is not married

Attached: France-Football-fait-léloge-de-Bounedjah-l-660x330.jpg (660x330, 60K)

>who is the best player???
>all of you retards only look at who makes the most goals

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

This is why no one lets you talk Debryune

Right, that's why we look at who makes the most goals AND assists which is Messi by far.

So i guess ozil is better than zidane

ozil is highly underrated because of memes and because he plays for a shit club, obviously not as good as zidane but by a good part of his career he was a top 10 players in the world

As it has been for the past 12 years

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

>top scorer in Spain
Europe too, unless the turtle plays a great game against the farmers.

Last few weeks? Messi because Ronaldo was injured.
Ronaldo will reclaim the top spot this wednesday. They will both play so it’s perfect

>last few weeks because Ronaldo was injured

Has almost double goals and assists than Penaldo

Cope harder

Forgot pic

Attached: 3A1D1D38-9071-4C8F-8872-520F7C29B8D5.jpg (1125x1520, 1007K)

>reclaim
You can't reclaim something you never owned in the first place

Bernado Silva

>statpads against 10men Atletico
>messi messi messi messi goat

Why do you bother with your different flags? We all know it’s you, Twain

I guess Diego Costa would have stopped Messi, right? Shame he got sent off!

Fuck that goatfucker

It's not even a contest. It's better to ask who's number 4, after Messi, CR7 and Neymar.

Attached: y2mate.com - la_liga_golazo_de_falcao_0_1_en_el_fc_barcelona_atletico_de_madrid_16_12_2012_j16_fZMBD (1920x1080, 2.89M)

but Neymar doesn't even belong in the top ten

Peter Crouch

HAHAHAH holy fuck, messoy fags eternally btfo
btw TSU is the best and it's not even a contest, consistently scoring fucking hat-tricks against all the odds, the comeback against atletico is by far the best performance from anyone this season

Neymar has done nothing of importance since march 2017 and the remontada
Thats over 2 years...

>modric showed up in the CL
carried by bale and benzema
>and WC
carried by mandzukic while he literally only did sideways and corner passes (not kicks)

>Falcao

Attached: h2.jpg (658x901, 50K)

Literaly who?

b&r

It is and will be until the day he retires, Messi. He's just better than the sport.

Me

Obviously Messi. mbappe is a fraud and cr7 is playing in easy mode against dead teams like milan, inter and napoli so he doesn't count.

I fancy Marcus Rashford

>inb4 hurr durr shut up Twain

Messi, and that hasn't changed since 2009.

How anyone who actually watches football can think any player, including Ronaldo, is anywhere near him continues to baffle me.

because you're pretty stupid, you're probably baffled when you eat a can of beans and take a shit some hours later and think about how that happened to the beans