11:00 Gloucester x Bath, Gloucester
11:00 Arlequins x Santos, Londres
13:30 Ursos x Sarracenos, Bristol
>14/04
11:00 Chefes x Vespas, Exeter

*Todos os jogos no fuso horário GMT -3*

Attached: Ensaio.jpg (1500x1000, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/111882196/petition-to-keep-crusaders-name-nears-25000-signatures
rugbypass.com/news/blue-card-to-rolled-out-in-south-africa-at-all-levels-of-the-game/
s
theroar.com.au/2019/04/08/belt-up-michael-cheika-is-going-to-win-the-rwc-his-way/amp/
rugbypass.com/news/bill-meakes-found-guilty-but-gets-get-out-of-jail-free-card-from-sanzaar
rugbypass.com/news/new-zealand-rugby-confirms-interest-in-schoolboy-sprinting-sensation-who-ran-100m-in-10-19-seconds/
stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/international/111922362/wales-six-nations-hero-gareth-anscombe-loses-pay-appeal
youtube.com/watch?v=ParyHNZ_JIQ
ffr.fr/actualites/xv-de-france/xv-de-france-referendum-des-clubs-amateurs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rugbaõ

TOP 12 - URBA
Semana 5

>13/04
Alumni x San Luís
Regatas Bella Vista x Hindú
SIC x CASI
Atlético del Rosario x CUBA
La Plata x Pucará
Belgrano x Newman

*Todos os jogos às 15:30 (GMT -3)*

how could this happen?

Brazil qualified as core team for 2020 Women's 7WS
Irelands qualified as core team for 2020 Men's 7WS

Attached: Sevens - BRA.jpg (750x753, 55K)

Attached: ouryear.png (688x448, 44K)

I still miss him brehs

Attached: Sam-Warburton.jpg (2048x1536, 353K)

>losing money unnecessarily

How is the plan for Asian-Pacific league?

Attached: Força Ocidental.png (801x1024, 59K)

Kiwis blocked again by Jacinda?

*lets the thread die*

Attached: EB5C779A-3C42-466F-BB0B-92C605686C8A.jpg (602x383, 28K)

>Japan
>NH

Saw there was no thread this morning, decide I can't be fucked
>no worries one of the other lads will make one
get home, hue thread
Should I make one or are we gonna wear it?

Gonna let it slide to page 10 if I'm honest.

hue will bump it all week m8

use it till friday, then a new one for the rugby

Fair.

Yes. If you're so anal about the divide change it to "Europe" and "Rest of the world".

think he's referring to Japan being honorary SH m8. odd comment for a septic however.

The hue thread.

anal hehe

Big Red in ascension.

Attached: Screenshot_20190408-184627_Instagram.jpg (1440x1593, 1.27M)

NHcucks, let this shit 404 or make a new one.
Regards,
SHgods

stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/111882196/petition-to-keep-crusaders-name-nears-25000-signatures

NEW THREAD

Rúgbi

rugbypass.com/news/blue-card-to-rolled-out-in-south-africa-at-all-levels-of-the-game/

Attached: Cartão Azul.jpg (685x457, 244K)

Use it!

s m h.com.au/sport/rugby-union/broadcasters-push-radical-shake-up-of-super-rugby-rugby-championship-20190408-p51c1d.html

>The proposal would see the final played at a neutral venue from 2021 instead of the home ground of the highest-ranked team in the final
>The broadcasters also proposed moving the Rugby Championship to a tour-based itinerary with midweek games.
>And at Super Rugby level it argues for a pool of 'marquee players' be able to move across the SANZAAR nations without it impacting their Test eligibility
>as well as all Super Rugby teams featuring their home city or region in their names.
>There would also be themed rounds across the competition
>a single sponsor for Super Rugby
>and consistent time slots in each nation
>scrapping the two-week blocks in favour of moving to a "tours focused calendar, akin to the June series" that would run from August to October
>The Springboks would tour Australia for two Tests in a row, for example, bringing across an expanded squad to make possible midweek games against Super Rugby sides

So that Crusaders-Blues final in 202 will be hosted at Ellis Park? Definitely not a bad idea at all.1

I use a blue pill

>neutral finals
BIG NOPE
>Lions-style SH tours instead of TRC
Maybe? Not sure what this would do to M10 etc if Super Rugby teams hang around until October, and not sure there's a point playing Super Rugby teams without their test players.
>marquee players
Yes, as long as the number is limited and there is still a salary cap. Would increase interest in games with non-domestic teams and make the tournament more competitive. Not sure how it would work if Barrett was playing for the Tahs and the ABs toured Australia though, doesn't really seem fair.
>themed rounds
Sounds like harmless fun.
>a single sponsor
Who cares?

Forgot to mention
>consistent time slots
While this is good in principle, I dont want to see the death of afternoon games which the broadcasters already hate.

>a format used by the peak professional competitions in European and American football.
Yea that works when you can get a 100 euro flight to pretty much anywhere in Europe, but New Zealand fans traveling to South Africa for a final is going to cost upwards of $5K return. How fucking stupid.

absolute state of /rug/

41-man All Blacks squad for foundation day:

Forwards: Dane Coles, Liam Coltman, Nathan Harris, Codie Taylor,
Owen Franks, Nepo Laulala, Tyrel Lomax, Joe Moody, Angus Ta’avao,
Karl Tu’inukuafe, Ofa Tuungafasi, Scott Barrett, Jackson Hemopo,
Brodie Retallick, Patrick Tuipulotu, Samuel Whitelock, Sam Cane,
Vaea Fifita, Shannon Frizell, Akira Ioane, Kieran Read, Ardie Savea,
Liam Squire, Matt Todd, Luke Whitelock

Backs: TJ Perenara, Aaron Smith, Te Toiroa Tahuriorangi, Beauden Barrett,
Damian McKenzie, Richie Mo’unga, Ryan Crotty, Jack Goodhue,
Ngani Laumape, Anton Lienert-Brown, Sonny Bill Williams,
Jordie Barrett, George Bridge, Rieko Ioane, Waisake Naholo, Ben Smith

Honestly wish sam cane would fuck off forever.

Honestly wish hue would fuck off forever.

huehaters on seethe watch

Honestly cannot believe that Meakes was cited. The ref and TMO both watched replays of his tackle and decided it was fine. And it was absolutely fine. The judiciary really needs to get fucking sorted.

Repostan from ded bred
theroar.com.au/2019/04/08/belt-up-michael-cheika-is-going-to-win-the-rwc-his-way/amp/
Out in the QFs

Mate we have to share sites. Where do you get rugby news from? I check:
>the roar
>S M H
>GAGR
>RugbyPass

Used to check the NZ Herald too but it got even worse than the S M H.

4 days until Blues year really takes off

the tour style RC sounds good

literally everything else suggested is a stupid idea that was probably dreamt up by some fat american sports consultant they spent millions of dollars hiring

No Blake Gibson or SBW though.

>themed rounds
What did they mean by this?

The Force used to have a pink round for breast cancer. RSA has a Marvel theme for its domestic games. AFL has themes rounds, I think they had a Star Wars one.

rugbypass.com/news/bill-meakes-found-guilty-but-gets-get-out-of-jail-free-card-from-sanzaar

At least all common sense has not been lost (yet).

grim

Rúgbi

Marketing

I'd be picking Nonu over SBW anyway.
Blake Gibson is a loss however, but he's no Robinson,

*saving /rug/ from UCL*

Couldn't agree more. Much like Richie, achieves nothing but the selectors constantly pick him.

I can't wait to read the reasonable and well measured responses form the Northern Hemisphere about this decision.

Looks like a fucking good hit to me? Nothing that would warrant a card of any colour.

Attached: boomfa.png (694x800, 609K)

No one has ever disputed this except the citing commission.

poorlittlenipguy.jpg

rugbypass.com/news/new-zealand-rugby-confirms-interest-in-schoolboy-sprinting-sensation-who-ran-100m-in-10-19-seconds/
Is the pacy ngubu meme already going to spread to rugby?

Currently I get most of my news from those sites you listed as well as WalesOnline and stuff.co.nz. Can't remember the others offhand but I've gotten news from a couple Irish sites as well. Occasionally I also go to The Guardian.

Just signed up to Twitter. Ama

Meh, for me Twitter is only for binding my accounts for gacha games.

Thanks lad. Do any writing?

Girls Frontline by any chance?

stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/international/111922362/wales-six-nations-hero-gareth-anscombe-loses-pay-appeal
Wales will have to relax that 60 cap rule if they're serious about competing for the RWC. Forget about making it to the semis otherwise.

Nope, unfortunately.

>Girls Frontline
Nah, don't play that game. It's not even a gacha game. I do know people who play it though.

Scotland

How salty are the Scots still about no era penal?

Attached: 2D89D5CB00000578-0-Craig_Joubert_awards_the_final_penalty_of_the_game_to_Australia_-a-2_144527902458 (962x660, 187K)

I'm fucking salty, if that (to be fair quite difficult call) hadn't been wrong we would have a decent coach instead of Cheika. That said, there's a limit to how salty you can get for a single wrong penalty. There are arguably dozens of those every game because rugby officiating is such a grey area, only cards can really have games blamed on them.

everyone was
2015 was by far the shittest RWC of the last few
>australia needing refball to get past scotland
>SA beaten by Japan and kinda meh the rest of the tournament
>Wales being wales
>Ireland going all out to beat france and crippling ourselves in the process
>argentina getting hot as always but lacking the depth and experience to hang with the big boys
>>>>>>>>>>>>england
there was some kino moments like NIPPON BONZAI ending apartheid and >Englel but from the start nobody looked like beating New zealand

>would have a decent coach instead of Cheika
Be honest, which decent coach would have taken over him? 2015 Australia certainly wouldn't have wanted Eddie Jones back, all the good kiwi coaches were tied up, etc. At least now you have a good chance of securing a decent coach.

I think the problem was it started out good (Nippon Banzai, >Englel) and went to shit, unlike previous WCs which were the opposite.

The demolition of the frogs in the quarters was one of the most kino games of rugby ever.

I duno it's too long ago and I took a break from rugby around then. I can tell you twice as much about the 2007 RWC desu, I remember every second of it. I hope they still go with Dave Rennie, and just elevate Dave Wessels or someone to caretaker for the first 3 tests while he's still contracted in Scotland.

maybe to a PTSD-riddled kiwi

*pisses on /rug/*

open wide
*bends over and streams liquid hot diarrhoea into /rug/'s faggot mouth*

classic /afl/

Ah yes, poos and wees.
The zenith of au/sp/ banter.

*semen's in your faggot kiwi anus*

You don't rate Gatland highly do you?

>Dave Wessels
Huh, I heard that it'd be Scott Johnson doing the caretaking.

>another foreign coach

You should all just get kiwi coaches ,so you're less shit.

>poop fraudiolel
It's another baldy being a fraudy.

#BringBackDeans

Garland going to France lad. And I'm not sure Johnson is coach enough to do it but I dont really care, 3 tests is nothing in the scheme of things.

If they elevate Larkham or some other Aussie I'm literally going to start playing up my time in NZ.

Deans was the best coach we've had since Macqueen and he got a bum deal.

hope this steaming turd 404s overnight.

Israel folau is a seriously good bloke, nothing can change my mind

It was kino, lad. It was TOTAL rugby.
But it was weird and sad seeing the drop in form of freaks like Savea after the tournament.

Based Izzy dropping elite truthbombs. Very telling that the only response people can come up with is "b-b-but you're actually the big gay"

Squidge rugby would easily change your mind.

NOTHING can change my mind

*uses same old tired homoerotic nonsense in his video to own the Christians* pssshhnothinpersonnellkid

Would rather vote for Folau than Pocock desu.

Hue

cam on SIC scoar sam fakin tries

It was much more sad seeing a spent Dusautoir trying to rally an impotent and declining France side.

Haha BASED Izzy dabbin' on the gays!

FUCK them (but not literally!!!) I dislike them for confusing and indistinct reasons that I'm unable to articulate.

Attached: dabs.png (524x600, 139K)

He did nothing wrong

The gays are literally fucking cancelled now.

night shift gang

Who shall loss to US of A, Tonga, France and Argentina in WC pool stage and why England?

Based Izzy

The bible lad, the big scary book says they gays are bad so we don't like the gays

Which sanction has been applied against Folau?

The "he is one of the best players in the world" sanction followed by "he is allowed to express his religious views through freedom of speech" and a healthy dose of "his views don't represent the views of Australian rugby"

BOOMFA

Attached: 56189904_2306116782840245_8564269765814648832_n.png (2151x354, 41K)

it's literally 9am here, give them a fucking chance m8

yikes

>Boomfa
Literally slang now, used in advertising, he is too late to trademark it 2bh, and if he does he likely cant defend it.
>Yes boy
Been used on the side line by dads since I was a wee lad playing touch, likely decades before then as well, he is too late to trademark things his dad probably yelled from a sideline at him. Again probably cant defend this trademark either if it is approved.
>Me oh my
Can probably get this one but why would you want that on it's own?
>All of them
The reason they became a thing is because it was retarded and embarrassing that he said it not because it was good commentary. "Me oh my I did enjoy that yes boy" is fucking peak commentary for NFL not rugby

What do you guys think of the proposal to change the law tonstop the first player at the ruck being able to use his hands?

Pros
>ruck becomes the pushing contest it was originally intended to be
>attacking ball is better (good for spectators)
>less grey areas for referees (especially French ones)
>harder to slow the ball down

Cons
>it's not "rugby"
>no 7 becomes a second no 6
>far harder to force turnovers

Richie's retired m8.

changing ruck rules every year is fucking annoying

Powerful
Brave
Dare i say, heroic

Attached: D16B66B3-9137-439D-8102-3A7874B3979C.jpg (1208x809, 566K)

LOVE WON

They're all heading in the same direction: to reduce the contest at the ruck in order to incentivise attacking in order to make the sport more attractive to spectators in order to make money from broadcasting and tickets.

>Samu Kerevi and Allan Alaatoa liked Folau's post

at this stage they should just split the Wallabies between whites and coconuts

>play shirts vs skins to see who gets in the squad
>none of the coconuts get in because they're afraid of touching a shirtless man

They could just play skins v skins in the first place.

based islanders, the white race deserves to die out

>subtly changing poonion over time to make it more like league
based

This is already happening. Many 7s don't pilfer anymore. Every change in the rules has been to benefit attacks: I challenge you to find one which doesn't. Even increasing the number of subs by 2 is clearly there to stop the game from slowing down too much in the last 20 minutes.

I don't even see the point of union once they became professional t bh

You mean the point of league right? Aside from being professional, league is worse in every way. Don't make me get out the scrum comparison pic.

get it out, sounds funny

so did fifita

League is the retards version of rugby.

Fuck this shit 2bh

can I please see the scrum comparison pic

wouldnt see this disgusting homophobia in based cricket tb h

*pisses in my own mouth*
Reckon the warriors will sign me up lads
*beats wife*
How about now?
*starts a dog fighting ring*
Maybe that will get me a contract.
*has an orgy in the changing rooms*
Surely now.

*farts*
*lets out a little poopie*
whoops

Based protect the gays man would bash them.

Stokes v Folau charity boxing match WHEN

Clearly Israel didn't read the nz Harmful digital communication act 2015.

>le protects le gays man
>aggressive, fighting outside nightclubs at 2am, tats, ginger, kiwi, makes fun of disabled kids
>le gays burn in hell man
>nice islander, christian, happily married, different codes can't get enough of him (until he forces them to break their contracts)
think I know where I stand lads

>Israel Falou sacked

Imagine having such a terrible sport that he has to pretend to be a hateful bigot just to stop playing lmao.

>It is barely two months ago that Folau signed a new multimillion-dollar contract extension to remain with the NSW Waratahs until the end of 2022.
>It is not known if the deal with the Waratahs and Rugby Australia, which strongly promotes inclusion, has a clause restricting Folau from making provocative social media posts.
ohnonononononono-
*wheezes*
NONONONONONONONONONONONO

Qantas should put Folau on a no-fly list tttt

*sacks your only good player in WC year*

Attached: 2.jpg (427x320, 60K)

Is Christianity banned now lads?

Fatvea bashed his muzzie wife yet his contract wasnt terminated. Is the NZRU dare I say it..... "soft"? What about Jordie "#metoo" barrett in Dunedin?

fuck the mainstream media

imagine unironically defending a mercenary like Folau

Rugby tomorrow lads. No idea who's playing though as I CAN'T READ THE FUCKING OP REEEEEEE

So what will Folau do now?

Play in the Top14 or go back to League?

>be a Christian
>get sacked

>be a Muslim
>do whatever you want

you now remember fekitoa

Wonder if Caroline's emotional bruises have healed yet?

We at Rugby Australia think discrimination is unacceptable
*discriminates against Christianity*

you now remember fekitoa's horrific black chode

>christianity is obsessively abusing gays on instagram
dull view

abusing gays and other heathens is literally 50% or more of christianity

do you even know what year it is

the year that izzy defeats RA in court and finally kills rug in australia

stay in /nrl/ lawcunt

Would rather that he just said he hated gays rather than that and beating his gf to near death

oh yeh i forgot the vicious beatings lol

Who’s the protects gay man

Attached: 1550099725442.png (840x879, 328K)

A pom cricketer called Ben Stokes.
Stokes vs Folau celebrity boxing when

What about kerevi you shit cunt

>Folau hates gays

no one has said this except the leftist media, Folau only said that he believes they're going to a different afterlife in his religion, absolutely nothing to do with hatred

how furiously do you think squidge is masturbating right now?

Those midget hands wrapped around his cock isn't something I wanted to picture cheers m8.

thinking gays go to eternal damnation is tantamount to hate

>b-but Jesus spent all his time with sinners so why are you being so anti-Jesus
Based Izzy has set out where he stands and can do no other.

SODOMITES MUST REPENT

They got Assange too lads.

Especially love the part where most of these gays aren't Christian, so what fucking difference does it make to them when they're hardly expecting to go to Heaven either.

I don't really agree. If I think it's going to rain tomorrow and people who are outdoors will likely get wet, that doesnt mean I hate people who are outdoors. It's a prediction, not a hope.

>okay when you die you go to a place where you feel pain forever
>but if you believe in a guy from the middle east then you dont haha

there's no real reason why gays are persecuted other than the opinions of certain people who had their opinions included in the bible

>homosexuality is observed in over 400 species or something but homophobia is observed in one, so which one's more natural?
>homophobia = most advanced species only
>homosexuality = more than 400 unintelligent animals
think izzy folau might be on to something

Unsubscribed from him a while ago because his jealously of izzie was just too much to handle.

Gays are persecuted far more in non-western countries though.

he's not agreeing with you dickhead

which muslim do you guys keep talking about
SBW?

literally any muslim

whomst

>Amanaki Mafi tries to murder a teammate
>Israel Folau tries to warn gays that they'll go to hell
You'll never guess which one the international rugby community condemns more!

Stokes
here he is in action

Attached: 7361fbc7e21260ec90b6f237c09fbe35.jpg (316x421, 11K)

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

Attached: 1554976201210.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

You adulterous people, don't you know that friendship with the world means enmity against God? Anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.

Attached: 1554976441260.jpg (640x340, 80K)

Am I trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Am I trying to please people? If I were trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.

Attached: 1554977625762.jpg (1023x576, 72K)

he said he hates gays mate, if you keep sucking his dick he'll probably deck you

B-based

>Folau fired
Joe..........
Jokes aside this is the best thing that could’ve happened to the Wallabies lol

Attached: F48A281E-ACE2-4DF0-8FA6-39D106B0898C.png (514x700, 562K)

uk is a joke

is that a real thing?
NZ is going a little too fast into the orwellian nightmare isn't it?

How is assange being arrested if the charges for arrest were dropped years ago?

Reckon he’ll get taken in by Toulon, get mashed to shit by French and Saffer forwards and then get dropped by Boujellal as a scapegoat for Toulon being a bit shit.

Charges only matter when you're not threatening the establishment obviously. People have enough bread and circuses not to riot when governments abuse their power.

so I've read up on the thing
considering the implications how are you even able to use any social media in NZ let alone Yea Forums?

based lawcunt

enforcement is a wee bit lax

>refusing to give up the encryption password for your PC warrants a jail sentence of 2 years
based Australia

well obviously, but it allows them to restrict almost anything they don't like if it attracts enough attention

it would be kino if the wallabies won the bledisloe cup without him

So when are all the other coconut players who liked izzy's posts getting dropped too?

Reminder that WR want to shaft the pacific islanders because they are good Christian boys
youtube.com/watch?v=ParyHNZ_JIQ

>Shutting down of free speech
>Censorship
>False Flags
>Assange
>Divide and Conquer Tactics

Is it not hitting home yet lads?, You still choose to believe its all happening by itself and no one is behind all this stupidity?

the NWO is accelerating
Trump winning the elections shook them to the core

Who's first choice for them at 15 with Izzy out?

Bet this will be a blessing in disguise for the Wallabies and they'll use the controversy coupled with their recent frequent criticism as motivation to finally click as a squad, dispel their bad form, go on and win the World Cup (narrowly beating New Zealand in the final) and with the subsequent increase in the profile of the sport save Union in Australia.

Oh and Cheika will receive whatever the Australian equivalent of a knighthood - a cunthood

They didn't even bother to capitalise on it when they actually won in 1991 and 1999. No way that's going to happen now. What a waste of a golden generation.

>What a waste of a golden generation

They're basically a 1 man team and they just got rid of that 1 man, cant wait to see their continual failure and near empty stadiums in the future

The golden generation I was referring to was the team of the 90s and early 00s, not now. This current team is garbage in comparison.

Hodge?

Israel Folau is the only Australian player I know.

>melanesians
>adopting religion of colonizers instead of keep with their traditional believes

seeing this thread on a Friday morning makes me seethe.

looks like you fine aussie gentlemen will have more teams so bandwagon at 4am:

Attached: mlr-crest.png (207x243, 7K)

Still thursday, Mr. Rushed

>He lives in the past
Big YIKES

Lads, got a cracker for you:
What if Israel Folau only pretended to hate gay people because he was gay himself?
hahahahahahahah comedy gold

Maria is pretty manly looking tttt

Friday match thread image

Attached: Maa-Nonu.jpg (1920x1080, 356K)

Was this not all announced a while back?

a vege mitehood

Haylett-Petty

What's the general opinion on women's rugby?

Folau was always a winger anyway. We have a lot of depth at fullback. It's Beale's best position, and we also have Dane Haylett-Petty, Reece Hodge, Jack Maddocks, Tom Banks, and Karmichael Hunt internationally capped who play at fullback.

Wing is worse though. Cheika will probably persist with Koroibete even though he is often defensively out of position, can't kick, knock on in contact 2/3 times, and tosses the ball wildly into the sidelines constantly. A few of the above fullbacks play wing and will probably round out the back 3, or else Cheika will pick Sefa Naivalu.

better yet: when are all the coconut players getting dropped

literally happened to us in the cricket, can't see why it won't happen again
except for that last part lol poonion is dead here

honestly this whole thing has just reinforced the middle-class smugness which is present in the world of rugby fans. Izzy and all the coconuts who sympathise with what he's saying come from a different place, and it's somewhat ironic that the smarmy social media storm doesn't recognise all the neo-colonial resonances coupled with the prevalence of islanders at the highest levels of global rugby. Go well, coconuts.

Blues Year.

Attached: 1519285227191.jpg (539x765, 137K)

These blues

Attached: Touros.png (380x220, 47K)

I'm still seething seeing it now

Make a new thread in about 5 hours when the rugby is about to kickoff. Maybe include something to differentiate itndrom this one, like making it super rugby rather than general rugby.

rugby on tonight
not good rugby, but still

I just don't understand why Foulau had to broadcast his views now of all times. It's not like we don't know his position, and its not like we're forcing him to mingle with Gareth Thomas or something.

This whole business is a distraction that ARU doesn't need, 5 months from the RWC

didnt want to have to carry this squad la

He's literally the highest-paid player in the world. I'm in agreement with that guy, I hate faggots as much as the next guy but for a few million dollars and the chance of winning World Cup I'd probably not post it on Instagram for a few months.

Because who wants to play for the wobbilies. If he laves now get gets more $$$$$$ i

yeah well he's proven not to be the smartest guy with his instagram sermons before

I don't hate homos but you're very right about the RWC. If the Wallabies win, Foulau can get fired but walk away with having played for the victory and the medal to show for it. Even if they don't win, he gets to participate in a once-every-four-years event and an extra holiday in Japan. All he gets now is a dishonorable discharge.

Lads if I want to text someone in Australia how much would it cost?

I text people in Australia all the time and it costs me nothing.

use a 3rd party like WhatsApp m8

but you're in Australia sheddy you devious fuck

Rugby tonight.

Not turning my VPN off now they've nabbed Assange. They really know no limits when it comes to abusing their power.

Attached: jashin chibi.png (704x720, 349K)

What state secrets have you exposed? Dumbfuck.

who are you even talking about

You enjoy LARPing as an American more like

Posting in a rugby thread

the Knights Hosptallier vs the Highlyinjuredlanders

it was on twitter about an hour before i noticed it and made that post.

>www.usmlr.com/news/major-league-rugby-growth-continues-with-season-3-expansion/

Simply visiting 8 ch has probably put me on some list.

Actually the VPN is European, I have no idea why Yea Forums gives me a US flag.

>>The Contiki Missionaries vs the Quilt People

tinfoil hat time

Folau did it on purpose so he could bail out from being embarrassed at the Rugby Championship & World Cup

>lose millions of dollars to save minor embarrassment

>regain millions of dollars in france

He'll literally walk onto any Euro team for a multi-million dollar contract.

He is literally the highest paid player in the world, I don't think he did this to get out of his contract. The perception that EU clubs pay a lot is when compared to NZ clubs. 3 of the top 10 highest paid players in the world play for Australia (Hooper and Pocock). They can sometimes pay more than Aussies due to having more teams but it's really not as if Folau was getting a bum deal or anything.

I reckon he's just dumb enough to think they can't tell him what to do because of who he is and called their bluff.

So who's playing tonight? can't tell because we allowed a GIBBERISH FUCKING OP TO HAPPEN REEEEEE STILL SEETHING

Maybe he just puts morality above his career.

what a whinge bag

harden up poof

cruzados vs serranos

>being subjected to the commentators singing the game of thrones theme song instead of any sort of pre-game show

FUCK FOXSPORTS REEEE

comfy weather season has begun

If he really does he would've resigned or walked away from his sacking without a fuss. Or he would've walked out the last time when he found out he people he work for didn't share his values. As it stands he's probably acting out of disappointment that ARU isn't what he thought it'd be - but that feeling is hardly one-sided.

in jeans, woolly jersey and woolly socks. summer is not only dead, its fucking cremated.

Would love it if the landers could pump these losers but they really do suck this year.

>Marshie poosaders segment

You're right, he's probably just an idiot.

good southern guys vs bad southern guys

did shedcoward pick poosaders by 2?

Of course, it'd be foolish to pick by more. No Highlanders game this year has had a margin of more than 7.

tracksuit bottoms and some socks on myself
not sure i’ve worn anything longer than shorts since last winter

>shedcoward picking by 2 and hiding behind 2 proxies

Goodhues mullet is disgraceful.

surely the bitter Irish winters hardened you against anything the poopeelian "winter" has to offer

happy that Smith scored already

BIN SMUTH

HUSBENDO

S M I T H

of course, but i still like being comfy
of course, the lack of snow, rain, darkness, and biting wind means being comfy in aus is nowhere near as being comfy in ireland

same desu

HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO HUSBENDO

please beat the poosaders
please beat the poosaders please beat the poosaders

comfiest I've ever been is in shorts and tshirt in a nice centrally-heated Canadian house while its absolutely pissing snow outside.

>crushedchurch

highlanders by 40

snow is uber comfy weather

don't get any in Auckland unfortunately, but snow days in Japan and Canada have been my peak comfy

badhue

rate my post lads

Jack "Not Very" Goodhue

terrific post

honestly though good on Crotty for pulling out mid-tackle, see that so rarely

reported to jacinda desu

crusaders playing like fucking arse

What do you have against southpaws?

wee bit of refball there

o'keefe shouldn't be allowed to run Crusaders games

8/10

ben smith looking in stellar form

Ben is such a cunt even his whistle hates him.

>broken whistle
thats a new one

Attached: 1535050120328.gif (320x180, 1.47M)

"jump around"

>gets up after being tackled leading to a try

big hole there from faddes

>when your winger isn't even fast enough to finish a runaway try

Why is Havilli not in the foundation squad?

>faddes making that break

mint tbqh

How the hell is a sub-condition player allowed to start as right wing against the Crusaders?

landers have like 3 wingers injured

naholo and buckman are both out with injury

Crottys been good the last few games
amazing how good you can be when you sit concuss yourself 2 mins into the game

don’t concuss*

Attached: DAA97179-1E72-464F-BBE6-C90AF2264108.jpg (720x404, 43K)

love crotty desu, but im happy hes seen that overseas has better long term prospects for him bot financially and healthwise

someone say black hole?

Attached: super massive black hole.jpg (960x1280, 413K)

Is this HTS?

*offloads to the opposition*

Still trying to process this image.

HTS

Attached: 1504945467181.jpg (600x750, 103K)

Attached: 1503874776636.jpg (1280x1598, 322K)

Attached: 1504945396948.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

Attached: 1527391348583.jpg (512x471, 159K)

Attached: Mrs Lienertt-Brown.jpg (574x1220, 139K)

Attached: 1528863036178.jpg (768x768, 105K)

tfw no gf like this

Attached: am.jpg (959x959, 68K)

quality

Attached: 1530093748619.jpg (2320x3088, 590K)

Attached: 1490758114524.jpg (960x960, 113K)

Every week I become more and more justified as to why i mute the halftime show

Attached: 1480064586572.jpg (1197x1661, 222K)

HTS

Attached: 14599706_10207586137383923_193090879_o.jpg (1000x683, 162K)

last one bit late but w/e

up the Landers!
(put em to the sword saders)

Attached: 1499502817551.jpg (1080x1349, 872K)

Muscular Asian gf.

Attached: 1554710242746.jpg (1080x1350, 83K)

>2320x3088
>1197x1661
THANK YA, JAYZUS

Besthue!

*collapses*

Attached: 8CC53631-9911-4D90-99B1-EBE002AF5342.png (1148x1024, 224K)

I made the mistake of turning in before kickoff. They will apparently be showing a Game of Thrones XV in the Kick-On. Remember to close the stream the moment the Rebels game ends.

Np my man
High res is always worth it

>ref yells lost
>crusaders player lying laterally on top of the ruck picks it up and passes it back right in front of the ref
>play on
there not even hiding at this point

Happened in the first half too, except instead of a player lying on it a different player just wanders over and walks off with. O'keeffe has been the biggest disappointment in refereeing.

Been diabolical refereeing. Glad I don't support either team I'd be fuming right now kek

howling when that happened

whats the point of having a ref or any fucking rules at all when shit like that happens

Based ROG spotted

it's always like this with the crusaders.

it can't just be incompetence

ah yes

the refball

>no yellow card
O'Keeffe is literally ignoring the rules at this point.

The city still isn't rebuilt, but at least the refs pockets are lined.

that penalty was taken at least five metres away from where it actually was
O’keefe trying to even out the obvious refball

>TOO MANY PLAYERS OUT THERE
yeah a bit unfair the crusaders have 16 men on, especially the one in the white

>3 penalties in a try scoring position
>2 of them cynical
>no card

yeah thanks good work pooveta

Highlanders imploding lads.

not sure why I watch crusaders games anymore

Cheeky move from Dickson there

stop fucking OFFLOADING TO THE FUCKING OPPOSITION

>next penalty and i’ll have to do something, clean your discipline up
>next penalty comes
>do nothing
peak O’Keefe

Even the touchie is in on it.

good eyes there touch ref

BOOMFA

>change pick seconds before kickoff to a lower margin
>miss out on the BP and MP

>hue thread
Cringe

how many shit calls can you pack in to one game

R A R E F L A G

>This ref calling

Attached: 1479007371238.jpg (640x640, 97K)

any cards here ref?

this is a fucking disgraceful showing from this ref

>even justin is confused about the lack of cards

>refball one side to victory
>10 minutes before full time when the game is already basically over, hand a few penalties to the other side to even out the penalty count

Every time.

>the boomfa master himself confused

truly an emotional snapshot of how garbage this ref has been

>send an Australian to slaughter your neighbouring city's citizens
>expect the rub of the green in the subsequent derby

knock-on 15 seconds before try, and then holding onto the ball on the ground

>tell captain to tighten up his teams discipline
>10 penalties pass, some of them cynical, or within a try opportunity
>no cards

>17-5 penalty count
>10-1 in second half
>even with this refball

>this ref

Attached: 5ABF4178-AE8A-42E4-B23A-2F4A7D7817CE.png (411x412, 296K)

lol what a farce and they dont understand why rugby viewership is dropping

>another one
>AND ANOTHER ONE
>then another warning

what a fucking joke

most bias refereeing i've ever seen

>>card at the 79th minute
Meh

>card a dude at 80 minutes

what a fucking laff this ref is having jfc

Attached: ss+(2016-10-18+at+11.21.42).jpg (763x799, 97K)

fuck this fucking tournament

hope the entire thing goes bankrupt

if this was in Otago he’d be a having a Joubert run

biased towards which side?
basically missed all of it.

>normally one of the most intense and dramatic NZ Derby games
>refballed into irrelevance

Attached: 1478677541137.png (1366x768, 2.35M)

you should be able to guess just by looking at the two teams

have a single guess lad

Its growing you moron. 50k average viewers in 2017, 70k in 2019.

I flipped a coin and it said poosaders.

call out the ref ben
do it

he did it
the madman

cum

trivago girl getting me going lads
wait really
what did he say

He referenced being confused when the ref awarded the penalty try

jej
legend

>playing for each other

Attached: Blank _95cc0ed64ed5b8a31d40ae11c5b02c33.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>this crowd
yeah cutting the force for the rebels was really worth it hey

Still waiting on it here
theyre showing soccer highlights on sky for 10 more minutes

Attached: The Goatsader.webm (640x480, 1.03M)

Attached: Nice Terror Attack.webm (640x360, 2M)

*breaths*

*cheats*

Attached: CHEATSCHURCH.webm (720x720, 2.19M)

Absolutely based

Honestly wish the quakes had turned christchurch to dust.

Leyds is pretty good desu

>Coconut
>Knocking on
pick two

Two weak coconut wingers for the Rebels, they gonna concede some points down there.

ffr.fr/actualites/xv-de-france/xv-de-france-referendum-des-clubs-amateurs
This just in. France will not be accepting a foreign coach at the moment. Australia will be free to snap up Gatland if NZ still don't want him.

>Fronce

I like Gatland but I don't want a second hand coach. Still prefer Rennie.

>hooker collapsing his own maul

don't see that often

You can see some the attitude issues Thorn had with Cooper there
He threw that shit pass that very easily could’ve been scooped up/kicked ahead for a stormers break and quade just stood there looking at it and hoping for the whistle

France can wooden spoon the next four 6Ns and their pool in their own World Cup and they'll still reject a foreign coach.

holy fuck how did Genia butcher that overlap?

case in point

really missing Maddocks here

>Meakes

Will Genia score a try?

To be fair, pass went at his head height and hit him when he was basically already in contact.

think he just gave that intercept away

Correct. He's having a mixed game which is a shame because his form has been so good, and he needs to keep it that way if he wants to make the Wallabies due to the competition for the 12 jersey.

Rebels in shambles here

case case in point

Hold on to the fucking ball kid

>tfw kiwis all asleep so no HTS

Attached: 1480063436696.jpg (480x616, 127K)

Muscular Asian gf.

Attached: 1553920098304.png (600x849, 1.08M)

Attached: 1511954146774.jpg (653x548, 70K)

tfw no full time gf

strong tastes my man

Attached: 1404973181540.jpg (1600x1200, 331K)

Attached: 1413499187046.jpg (2000x2272, 545K)

Attached: 1410434330421.jpg (3008x2000, 679K)

Attached: 1419934042027.jpg (960x1280, 177K)

Attached: 1410242453297.jpg (720x960, 81K)

Attached: dar-tuesday-24.jpg (550x824, 67K)

crikey

Attached: 1406543341150.jpg (540x960, 93K)

Attached: 1404196448726.jpg (600x902, 115K)

BASED HODGEY

HTS

Attached: 1497073149334.jpg (1080x1920, 294K)

Do love me some Reece Hodge. One of the few young rays of hope for the Wallabies in recent years.

come back is on boys
gummon you fucking melbcunts
win this bastard

Attached: 1394386976470.gif (211x119, 624K)

the ol split kneecap

>soft south african knee vs strong melbournian shins

>Quade Dropper

>the lelbin reblels

any games with an SA team are complete coin flips, fuck sake

I cannot wait to can the fuckers. Imagine a tournament where more than 4-5 games a week are watchable and you know who all the players are and where they're from. And your favourite team doesnt go missing for 3 weeks at a time when they tour overseas.

why the FUCK are they letting this fourth string noob coconut with fingerless hands do the field kicking?

>smellbin reblels
Avo on impressively picked watch

#GameForAll

>gay pooper

kek
KEK
K E K

how can a team which lost to the queefs and the speds be thrashing the #2 team at home after a month on the road changing timezones without Etzebeth, Kolisi and du Toit?

SA rugby is a meme
whoever said he was going to stop trying to be smart about SA games and just coin flip it waa completely right

I THOUGHT HE WAS ONLY TALKING ABOUT RSA V RSA GAMES

>"this is a really important part of their season right now"

what?

probably but this game shows we can apply it to all

Genia doubles as a player when he gets pissed. I've never seen anything like it. I genuinely think he's the best in the world when he's fired up

FUCKING KOROIBETE

really hate that cunt

based Cooper

>smellbin reblels

what a clusterfuck of a game

That was BASED Year Guy

TV OFF FAST

*shatters kneecap trying to sprint out of the room before Rugby Kickons starts
pretty based

only one problem

i coin flipped the rebels

*adds Stormers to my bogey team list*

wew
a night of blowouts, some more deserved than others

shall be purchasing a coin to flip

>the amateurs have to decide of what will the NT becomes (they voted enmasse for Laporte, I already knew it before somebody points me this out)..
>the state of the French amateur rugby scene
Yeah, amateur to the very end alreight. Having to ask an opinion of the future of the NT to a bunch of faggots organizing and covering (mainly youth) binge-drinking over the sport improvement in any form is always such a great idea. When speaking of the French rugby amateur scene always being shit, just take that thing for granted guys. A few French anons discussed of that after the England game this year.

Pro14
Friday
>Kings vs Ospreys 18:35
Ospreys basically just doing their level best not to embarrass themselves at this point. Ospreys by 7.

>Treviso vs Munster 19:00
Similar line-up for Treviso to the one that Drew with Leinster. Munster fielding a 2nd string team for the most part. Important game for both sides. Reckon Munster's stonewall defence will see them through though. Munster by 3.

>Edinburgh vs Ulster 19:35
Crunch time for both teams. Ulster unlikely to fold like last week but Edinburgh basically fielding their best 23. The game goes 1 of 2 ways. Either Edinburgh get an early try and the floodgates open or Ulster sort their shit out and it's a bruising fight to the last minute. Edinburgh by 5.

Saturday
>Connacht vs Cardiff 15:00
Another big game for both teams. Connacht at full strength, practically. Cardiff still missing Navidi and Williams, effectively killing their main advantage. Anscombe's off-field shit might play a part too. Connacht by 4.

>Leinster vs Glasgow 15:00
Leinster putting out a surprisingly strong team a week ahead of a CC semi-final. Reckon they want the win to build some sort of momentum. Glasgow going all in to try and secure the home-semi. Hard one to call. Leinster tend to let dead-rubbers go but I think they might give it a bit more of an effort, it being their last home game of the regular season. Leinster by 1.

>Scarlets vs Zebre 17:15
Watch Zebre somehow almost win this. Scarlets by 3.

>Cheetahs vs Dragons 18:35
Nothing to say about this beyond how much I hate the SA teams being involved. Cheetahs by 12.

>>Kings vs Ospreys
who cares lol
>>Treviso vs Munster
Treviso by 14 BP win
>>Edinburgh vs Ulster
Edinburgh by 10
>>Connacht vs Cardiff
Connacht by 7
>>Leinster vs Glasgow
Leinster by 7 SOB to get injured
>>Scarlets vs Zebre
Scarlets by 15
>>Cheetahs vs Dragons
who cares lol

>Rebeldes

Hey Oz, what's the ideal # of teams for a league?

Cuz looks like >we're going to 12

Billy V came out in support of Folau
swear this whole thing is a storm in a teacup all Folau said is that gays would go to hell, which they obviously would if you beleive in any of the religions

Attached: IMG_20190412_185723.png (881x603, 285K)

Well at least Christianity is an improvement on slaughtering and eating each other.

BASED Venetians

Anyone with two braincells knows that most of the islanders who play rugby hold these views. I had a mosey over to r*ddit and they're still all bewildered at how these PREHISTORIC views could be held in the beautiful game of rugby. Absolute cretins never realised that maybe the cultural differences between Anglo nations and the Pacific Islands extend to more than "le epic pre-match dance".

This whole thing is just reinforcing the strange colonial mentality that the tier 1 nations have towards the islanders: we'll steal any of your players we fancy because our unions have lots of money; we'll oppose any attempt to redress this imbalance; we'll then insist that once you're playing for us, you must abandon your heritage and faith and be a quiet little coconut taking our buck, and the instant you step out of line you'll feel all the wrath of the privately-educated milquetoast liberal middle classes who make up most of the player- and fan-base.

Are you not familiar with Christianity

Significantly less based Venetians

Not even footballers are dumb enough to say this stuff on social media

they're just rich enough to have people to handle their accounts for them

Attached: 376F9EA800000578-3750738-image-m-42_1471721760646.jpg (634x377, 37K)

Good atmosphere from the Italians

Umm sweety Ireland is an island nation that was colonised so I can totally relate to our Pacific brethren and the colonial mentality Anglos have towards us

They were great in the RDS last week.

If only Ireland had some good cafflick or good proddy boys on the squad to call out homosexuality for the abomination before God that it is

God I wish Quinlan would shut up.

imagine if leicester get relegated

>how much I hate the SA teams being involved
What are your reasons?

Not him but Fuck globalism, A league should be about a Countries best Teams, not a mickey mouse league filled with shite from another hemisphere just because muh money

They really do deserve it.

>muh ethos

They play like shite, their discipline is non-existent, they draw tiny crowds and literally only win games because no one is arsed sending anything more than a C team to play them. The Saffers don’t care about it themselves and I don’t care to see teams travel 12 hours (at least) just. to play the equivalent of the fucking Dragons.

>this thread's still here
fuck it

>not recognizing rúgbi as global force

you can recognise my foot in your arse mate

RIDDLE me this: how is Hamish Watson so small and yet so GOOD? It’s confusing

new thread
abandon shit

Why are you so insecure?

Not gonna happen now. Deano doing them a favour.

nine posts mate just wait

get fucked.

only 5 months to go

'ate hues

'ate poofs

'ate paddies

'ate norf

love rugby
love me wife

Simple.

>11 posts early
yikes