*gets leeds to top of the championship*

*gets leeds to top of the championship*
> "Uhhhhhhhhhhh yeah! Imperious management from this Man Mountain. Ohhhh god yes!!!"
> "He's one of the best managers in football history, Martin, there's no doubt about it."
*gets exposed for spying, blows a four point lead at the top and ends up in the playoff places*
>"..."

Attached: Bielsa.jpg (681x681, 81K)

>Yea Forums thought spygate was based
>turns out Lelds EXPOSED themselves and haven't even maintained Playoff form since
is this board ever right??

Attached: form since spygate.jpg (684x470, 43K)

i love seeing this fraud get exposed

test

*is so shit at coaching that literally half his squad is injured at any given time*

>leaves Atlanta United
>they go to shit

unrelated to spygate, his teams always collapse near the end

>bielsa doing shit in the second half of the season

This is nothing new

meme doesn't work because English press hates him

Who the hell is Martin in these scenarios?

Multiple people here, including me, have been saying this will happen ever since his appointment

Leeds in general get their dick sucked by the football press here constantly, it was only that week where they were caught spying and the press decided to start going over the top to get those views that they've done anything less than eat out of his lap, and even with the spying thing they played both sides.

The Guardian is part of the English press, and Bielsa is peak Guardian

Can't wait for the excuses when they choke in the playoffs

When he gave that press conference giving out Derby's tactics the press were proclaiming him to be some sort of genius and calling the Powerpoint a masterclass in tactical analysis, but then every manager they gushed about it to said that they literally all do it and they don't get what the big deal was

0 chance they all do it, because I know for a fact they hire professional statistic services

Bielsa's are homemade statistics

>they doubted me

Attached: image-1205155-860_galleryfree-usbt-1205155.jpg (860x572, 52K)

I never doubted

Attached: Farke-1-800x504.jpg (800x504, 39K)

I miss Big Sam.

>getting beaten in the league by a german reserve team coach and some bloke from the conference that looks like your dad's mate
Bielsa's getting fucking exposed desu

Attached: Image.png (300x300, 134K)

based Big Danny Farke
based Chris "Brexit" Wilder

For me it's Stephen Hendry

Attached: hendry.webm (1138x774, 676K)

hello my /147/ friend

Attached: Untitled.png (270x352, 15K)

Soon...

Attached: wow.png (600x600, 380K)

Leeds pretty much have the same squad as last season which left them in mid table apart from Bamford who's a fat cunt who can't shoot on target. If you look at match stats Leeds are dominating in pretty much every game they loose, it's just having a player who can fucking kick a ball at a goal that's the problem. Otherwise the football under Marcelo has been incredible all season

martin tyler of course

>the football has been incredible
>lost 10 (TEN) league matches