/nba/

/nba/ edition
News:
Raptors are 1st round exits

Attached: Dj1s0aMW4AA10-x.png (586x634, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SBNation/status/1115055332940627968
twitter.com/tony_pesta/status/1115011214315274241
twitter.com/CameronRedler/status/1054183900153552896
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KUM

My favorite reed

dubs and nuggets win the ship

dubs and my rockets take it home

dubs and my Knicks get BTFO in the draft and free agency

Attached: 1538562319005.jpg (1121x922, 91K)

>6th for wade

now onto watching the shitty marlins

BASED Rapties our my Hornies greatest allies

Attached: IMG_3012.png (680x661, 344K)

Attached: D2tzgmsXcAAT3sr.jpg (568x426, 35K)

My Thundies are going to the WCF.

go raptor!

so are the Heat eliminated from the playoffs race? i thought they had to win this game and then the Nets or Pistons lose for them to get a chance

wtf

theyre out

They are pretty fucked now because the Hornets own the tiebreaker against them, so if the Hornets win out they would be above the Heat. I don't know the Heat's full list of tiebreakers but they would need the Nets and Pistons to lose two more to even have a chance.

Sorry Spurs, this is what you get for not trading for Kevin Love. Say hello to GState in the 1st round.

if the nets win theyre out, but the nets are going to win easily so yes theyre out

he will freeze again
you know it leafs
nets in 5

Attached: ChpWLITUkAA0o5T.jpg_large.jpg (750x500, 53K)

Steven Adams is an Aquaman looking motherfucker

really could use a white bitch right now...

Wiggins dropping 45 today

Does Miami Heat still have a decent fanbase these days? It has been a long time since Lebron left them

Attached: 1436819448685.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

time to fucking GO
i want the rockets in the first round

Attached: 1522942133800.jpg (683x683, 93K)

Van Gundy and Jackson look super tired today

How dare you suggest that a team in Florida doesn't have a loyal fanbase?

My Rapties are literally winning the chip this year

kummyko!

Attached: ky53al35y9a21.jpg (442x481, 31K)

>24 seconds into first quarter
>Thunder already getting all the calls
imagine how much dick Westbrick sucked so that they can try to avoid the first round sweep lmao

Westchad should win MVP

Attached: tsmirror.jpg (4300x2867, 683K)

Fortunately, he doesn’t have to score now with this team as it’s currently constituted. Previous iterations of the Raptors required Lowry to score 25-30ppg to have a shot in the playoffs. But we have many more scoring options now so Lowry can just facilitate when his shot isn’t falling

>"Westbrook is gonna statpad and everyone in the building knows it."

>Wiggins has the Pups' only points
so it begins

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 64K)

hate taking a huge lonzo in a public washroom

>one of two early spurs games all season
>writing job applications for my mom instead

how was the game so far, only caught a glimpse of walker's dumbass palmtop tree hairstyle

Attached: 171003220823-06-patty-mills-nba-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 141K)

WIGGINS ALREADY HEATING UP

man all those handicapped kids at the halftime show
fuck me, not ready for those feels

Attached: 1511680156175.png (1259x947, 2.89M)

Last game at oracle.
Play offs next week
Game of Thrones next week
It’s litty titty if I do say so myself

Remember when Wiggins was supposed to be the next lebron? Lol

>see newfag tripfaf with shit opinions
>completely ignore post
You should all follow my example

not really no

this nigga's shoe just randomly fell off

>nets are going to win easily so yes theyre out
Nets have to play Pacers, who are still fighting for seeding, tonight on a back-to-back. Nets have no bigs, so Turner, Thad and Sabonis will likely have big nights.

Why is Wiggins turning into MJ when he plays against the thunder
Does he hates Oklahoma that much

Westbrook is the player Wiggins wishes he was

gay is gonna ejected

Whats the best value contract in the league right now? Nuggets got monte morris on a 3 year 4.8 million dollar contract, that shits a steal, what else?

Rockets got Faried for $900k

Lou Williams on $8m/yr.

JaVale McGee.

pups need to rebrand to Minnesota Freethrows

thats crazy good

how can we defrost defrozen

>Westbrook
>triple doubles
>underappreciated
Lol Oscars is remembered and appreciated because he won something of worth to go with it. Westbrooks is all garbage time stats that don't actually help but hurt his team

Scamdrew Niggins

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Yea Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Nice pasta get it off r/Yea Forums did we? Lol

Gotta date tomorrow bros

Attached: 7A27EB38-F988-4680-B057-B0670F8746D5.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

don't say i didn't warn you lads

Wiggins is automatic

hornets are a joke

Hornets mollywhopping my Pisties

Pisties holding that deep dick

pondexter turning into kawhi leonard 0.2, be warned rest of the league

How does Pop determine which NBA scrubs/players that are damn near out of the league are worthy reclamation projects?

More like Chokelahoma.

Looks like Spurs will finish 6, Thunder and Clippers tied for 7,8

Yeah
Clipps own the tiebreaker

>finishing 8th after everyone put you as the 2nd seed a couple months ago

They fell off hard without PG

well technically dinwiddie gets like 2 mil this year
hes going up to 10 next year tho

also derrick rose gets pennies

Ira Winderman

Verified account

@IraHeatBeat
Following Following @IraHeatBeat
More
The Heat have waived Rodney McGruder. If claimed by another team Heat would move under tax. He is not playoff eligible for another team.

wolves gonna win championship next year

Attached: light.jpg (865x920, 128K)

How was that a flagrant lmao

my blazeshits will get swept but the nuggies tonite :(

Why do the Heat have 10 wings on the roster and one point guard?

Why the internet slow on sundays? Like motherfuckers still in church or websites are closed early. Weird shit

Lakers traded that contract for Corey Brewer, retards think that cap space is what makes a good team rather than players.

>The Clippers waiving of Luc Mbah A Moute -- who was lost for the season with knee surgery -- gives the franchise a roster spot to sign another player prior to the playoffs. That scenario is a consideration for Clippers before end of regular season.

I'm coming home
I'm coming home
Tell the world I'm coming home

Attached: carmelo-anthony.jpg (600x781, 245K)

Daily reminder that Michael Jordan is the GOAT.

Attached: 5c8fcc2a6123ca101a0e489f-960-795.jpg (960x795, 74K)

We're signing Omri Casspi

i'm so fucking sick of Westbrick flopping

My Pisties are back in it

Going to 6th seat Bout to upset Softden

Attached: 1549771677813.jpg (1200x800, 116K)

I want Westbrook dead

That would be really good series

My hornies are choking

>No Kareem
List automatically disregarded.

Hornies choking hard
Fuck that, need the warriors to face both to slow them down so the buckies can take home the chip

Attached: nbaprimebeef.png (586x581, 538K)

you're about to go into a playoff series against the Warriors, who do you want to fill out your lineup: an older 3+D high IQ guy like PJ Tucker or Robert Covington, or an athletic and promising young guy who's highly inconsistent like Wiggins?

Neither, I want a good player

Covington have low bbiq

Man, Towns takes some horrible low-percentage mid-range shots.

How will my nuggies fare this postseason?

Westbrook making sure that its a close game with like four consecutive bricks

First round exit against my Clippies

The caveat of the rotation of 3 white centers. Great shooters and underrated players all round that can get buckets but can't buy a rebound.

No Kobe No Bill Russel No Magic Bad list

Blunder absolutely SHITTING the bed right now
KAT in takeover mode lmao

>TFW you wonder how the Wolves season would have played out if Cov had been healthy the whole year......

Attached: 1531474449751.gif (400x388, 759K)

Probably solid 9-10 seed

Also d rose and teague

None of those guys are top ten

if everyone stayed healthy they'd be fighting for the 6th or 7th seed right now
Thunder and Spurs would be fighting for the 8th

Take your meds

Attached: 1552026978917.jpg (2588x1456, 1.38M)

lol

You must be retarded if you dont think there top 10

enjoy the first round swept exit guvnah
also checked

>there top 10
Imagine not being able to tell the difference between there, they're and their. They're not top ten, two-thirds of that list isn't top fifteen.

if TMac stayed healthy and competed regularly on numerous playoff squads, would he be considered better than Kobe?

He's already better than Kobe

I would argue the same, yeah, but I'm saying in terms of the general discourse

WestGOAT with another triple double, who can stop the thunder?

Westbrook

If he was traded to a team with prime Shaq and got carried to rangzzz yeah

Celties I am giving you all of my power tonight. Do not let me down.

Attached: Sad_Hornets_Pepe.jpg (860x1200, 137K)

>another one down
WHO THE FUCK CAN STOP US?

Attached: lamb.jpg (1140x1546, 122K)

>11 NBA championships 9 straight

Attached: legacy_of_bill_russell_csnne1500kmp4_640x360_62498371775_1280x720_630356547751.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

>all these teams in the East just scrambling to see who will get swept by the Bucks
lmao

Attached: 1534866323556.jpg (640x356, 20K)

Literally anyone

Mavs need to find a way to lose against the grizzlies who are playing absolutely no one

come on

The Magic IFF they win tonight (or actually eliminate the Hornets on Wednesday). I distinctly remembered they were sitting kinda comfortable as the 6th seed around the ASB, so what happened anyway?

My Pisties don’t want to make the playoffs

This man

Attached: MVPG.jpg (1200x800, 74K)

>playing against 5’5 white part time car salesmen
If he played in today’s era he’d be a less athletic Lucas Nogueira

I'm a white 5'5 car salesman I'll cross you up and shit in your mouth fuck ass nigga

Mah era excuse

Attached: 4e99edcf959c5743a660a70c378fbc0f_crop_north.png (800x533, 595K)

do you think the Gaycers will EVER sign a big player in free agency?

Wilt couldn’t even win (2-4) in an era with 8-10 teams and the 70s when the shittiest teams ever won

Are the nets actually a free agent destination or is all this futile?

that Knicks team would body 90% of current teams

They’d lose to any NCAA team

>getting shut down by a 6'3 willis reed

He would have 20 points average in Euroleague.
He wouldn't survive in a dark night in Kaunas.

Attached: 1956-0601-Bill-Russell.jpg (819x920, 141K)

using "would" should give you an automatic three-day ban IMHO. hypotheticals are inane non-arguments with not intrinsical value whatsoever.

Attached: 1530042501814.png (500x730, 577K)

Did Wilt really lose an NBA Finals to the Knicks?

>jump for us filthy nigga
>yeszir massa how high massa

Wilt would be a more retarded Javale McGee in today’s game.

imagine samefagging this hard

be sure to tune in for the g-league finals tonight

"There was a message from the NBA headquarters that said we are not going to show NBA footage prior to 1992. Why not show footage prior to 1992. An entire generation are going to grow up not knowing about the history of the game" - doctor j

Attached: la_lakers_legends_03.jpg (1536x1920, 684K)

All me

Lakers? More like fakers

Attached: 1547422087250.jpg (500x500, 47K)

None of those players would be anything more than third string reserves in the modern NBA

Less teams meant the talent pool was more concentrated. 60s and 70s had more HOF centers than any era.

imagine being this much of a fucking loser faggot
you fucking zoomers have absolutely no fucking respect for the people who helped create basketball
you're the same retard niggas who just chuck threes when you play pickup and jizz your pants when you think about how in 15 years every team will just be putting 5 forwards on the court at all times
fuck

Attached: 1533007212310.jpg (388x388, 33K)

Basketball hall of fame is absolutely meaningless, less teams, no international talent pool, more white players than any other era, players not recovering from today’s rudimentary injuries, less athletic and skilled players. Kek at not being able to hit a meme and thinking you’d be just as dominate against today’s super athlete.

>Basketball hall of fame
>Not having Laimbeer as one of your members

There’s no argument here only a zoomer pretending to be a lame oldhead and autustically collecting pictures of players from an era of basketball nobody cares about at all to post online and pretend like you watched. If you’re really sitting there watching old school highlights you have legitimate autism and can not be helped.

I'm pretty sure that Jarett Allen is a big.

If the 60s players used steroids like modern players, they would be just as good. Also modern players would get schooled if u put them in 1962 if they had no understating of the game.

>if
Maybe, but those players don't exist. A Bob Cousy that can shoot above 40% from the field never existed and never will so there's no point pretending that hypothetically he could survive against college players today.
>no understanding of the game
Yeah they'd be unable to adjust to not being able to fucking dunk the basketball. Basketball is way better today and the players are better. I understand wanting to know about how the game evolved, but it's asinine to pretend it hasn't.

my netties are making the playies offies

Attached: netsrussell[1].jpg (618x410, 48K)

If the Nets do well in the playoffs, free agents might be more willing to come to Brooklyn.

Part of me thinks that they should build through the draft instead of focusing on free agents.They were able to develop scrub players into a playoff team, imagine what the coaching staff could do with actual draft picks.

If singles Dolan trades away all future picks for a handful of magic beans & a deed to the Brooklyn bridge

Bucks getting Win #60 tonight

Attached: 6zavTX8.jpg (690x514, 76K)

Attached: at_bart.jpg (175x262, 12K)

so who getting swept first round

>mfw dubs
what does this mean bros

Attached: uhoh.png (640x604, 237K)

Wilt

I think the Knicks getting BTFO in free agency and the draft would be the best thing to happen to them, as a Knicks fan. We're always taking shortcuts and constantly reeling from previous mistakes. Knicks need to understand, if they somehow don't already, being the New York team and signing free agents is not a strategy for building a contender.

Would it kill this front office to sign multiple competent veteran players that are not all stars/superstars? Like what exactly is wrong with steadily improving with smart signings, a good coach, and adding pieces to a drafted core over time? Why is it impossible to resign a draft pick or, God forbid, sign someone that doesn't suck dick?

thoughts on signing Vince Carter to teach the young guns how not to suck dick?

my celties were supposed to be the 5 seed tho

It's a fine idea, he'd actually be one of our better players unfortunately. I just wish that if we whiff on the big dogs, because you'd be foolish not to make them an offer, that we go after players like Bogdan Bogdonavic, DeMarre Carroll, Dwight Powell, Brook Lopez, Paul Millsap, Jonas Jerebko, Thad Young, Ivica Zubac, Nikola Mirotic, Terrence Ross, Al Farouq Aminu, Dante Cunningham, Danny Green, Ricky Rubio, etc. resign Vonleh and Deandre

Not guys that will command a max but imagine watching the Knicks and more than two or three guys on the roster now how to play basketball. I don't even want a championship, I just want to be what the Heat are right now without their cap sheet.

wtf i missed my rapties

muh celties :)

Nets g league team looking better than the warriors right now

on one hand i want to watch the celtics lose, on the other hand i want muh hornies to make the playoffs and to do that the magic have to lose... don't know who to root for

None of you sub .500 teams deserve making the playoffs as a formality deserve shit honestly so I don’t know who to root for either

bucks are sweeping the pistons
rapties sweeping the magic
warriors are sweeping the clips
jazz are sweeping the blazers

celtics are gonna bench their guys since they're guaranteed 4 seed now, probably will be a dumb game

they have the tiebreaker over the 76ers, so if they win out and sixers lose out they can still get 3rd seed. (unlikely but worth trying for IMO)

I'm actually going to watch the fucking MAGIC
First time this season I'm watching this trash team and they're actually going to make playoffs too. FUCK the eastern conference

faggot

You may only reply to me if your team at favorites for conference titles and possibly favorites to win it all.

So only Warriors fans can reply?

Why shall be the NBA final and why Jokic x Antetokounmpo?

my Knicks are giving supermax contracts to Vucevic and Khris Middleton, LITERALLY WHO can stop us?

Mitchell fucking Robinson.

Attached: snyf_2523060583_th_48.jpg (960x540, 60K)

if a team that beats the warriors end up losing in the finals anyway this whole season will be written off as forgettable

So what

jokic's not making it out of the first round bud. OKC and spurs would destroy the nuggers

bros dwyane wades son is a fucking fanook I don't know how I feel about this... dude was my favourite player growing up...

Attached: D3lZLd-W0AELa_Z[1].jpg (675x1200, 109K)

>Mitchell Robinson blocks some scrub 30 seconds into the game
fucking pottery, I love this man

You fags need a discord

Just took a huge Lonzo but does anybody got a Wrestlemania stream

Budenholzer looks like a walking drinking problem

discord is literally fag shit
why you think it the ld? long dick they be speaking to

No No No, is no Fanook, is Phantom now sister!

There’s nothing wrong with being an alcoholic

like I've said before, Giannis finna fuck around someday and get a quad double

Giannis takes steroids

the sky is blue

>Raptors are 1st round exits

i have been predicting this all season. now i'm absolutely guaranteeing it

>it's an al goatford carries us again
we're boned if he gets injured

not after Ja Rule cursed them

>Phoenix Suns without Booker
What's the actual point?

>Phoenix Suns
What's the actual point?

you rang?

Attached: jurassic-world-2-blue-velociraptor-costume.jpg (1750x2500, 454K)

Suns are a historically pretty good franchise, not sure what has become of them and why they seem continually incompetent despite getting high draft lottery pick after pick.

suns are landing zion at this rate

Attached: 2341341341.jpg (365x482, 42K)

holy fucking shit HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Clippers waived Mbah a Moute to free up a roster spot for the playoffs. I imagine this is his last year.

He was pretty good last year on the Rockets but it seems injuries really fucked him - he was having a career season but never seemed like the same player after his injury.

Gabrielle has the boys acting pretty Hollywood

way to fuck up the lob capela

Attached: 14.jpg (800x504, 57K)

Shit owner.

ya wouldn't surprise me if she literally brainwashed him into being gay for the clout

two dislocations were too much. And out or ariza and moute I wanted moute back. Morey dodged a bullet

harden is showing no mercy

lol

Too bad the cringe-media is going to pick Giani for MVP. Harden is ruining baseketball.

>hayward 12 of last 12
>balking at shots now
hmmm

Attached: 76662DC6-A836-4667-879F-4B84BB93C4D5.png (1029x687, 298K)

Booker should just ask for a trade this offseason, a team with cap space is inevitably gonna whiff on major FA additions. The Suns have had multiple summers to get it right and it's clear they're a directionless pitiful franchise. All they can hope for is without Booker, Ayton becomes the next Hakeem and then when we're debating how good he was or not people will bring up his rookie year with Devin Booker (2x All NBA) to diminish his achievements.

mcw back to being trash

Lol I remember those two autist going at it and Canada defeating Sparky once and for all with breadposting. I can't believe I miss that faggot but reported damn near all his post.

Attached: EEE1C578-493B-43A9-8FE2-C04068F5FE83.jpg (600x400, 38K)

Nah, Larry got BTFO hard by sparky. Stop trying to rewrite history. We remember.

Attached: 1F6AF4B1-2486-402A-ABF2-F238D2409633.png (1336x655, 81K)

Who the fuck are these commentators? Wheres JR? Where's the King? Not even fucking Michael Cole? WTF???

nice fan fiction lmao

Attached: currylmaoing.jpg (576x1024, 52K)

Larry might have taken an L but Canada BTFO out Sparky with his larryloaf system

shit is so boring. saw the end of the tag match then they started showing harlem heat. turned that shit right off. let me know when batista is on.

Is this Larry?

I guess we'll see

Dennis Smith Jr
Ricky Rubio
Frank Ntilikina

Malcolm Brogdon
Alonzo Trier
Cody Martin (TW)

Bogdan Bogdonavic
Cam Reddish
Damyean Dotson

Nikola Mirotic
Kevin Knox
Mike Scott

Deandre Jordan
Mitchell Robinson
Sagaba Konate (TW)

How many games does this Knicks team win?

>up 30

Attached: 82158365825386.gif (480x270, 1.71M)

>Tatum ded
Are the celtics a first round exit?

mavs better not win this shit

>makes anti-Sparky post
>attempting to spread negative propaganda about the most comprehensive and advanced rating engine the world has ever seen, the engine hailed as “the philosopher’s rating system” - The Candybread Elite7
>promotes MaxRimCrust 3.1’s well know successor “Larryloaf Pro 2.4”

So you admit it then!?!??You’re advocates of the updated L.O.A.F. rating system!? It’s funny how every time I make a S.P.A.R.K. related post, Every. Single. Time. All of the sudden, out of the wood work will come 1 user, and then 2 anons, and then 3, all seemingly random anons that are suspiciously hell bent on discrediting S.P.A.R.K.S. And trying to replace it with L.O.A.F.‘s subpar, aged and increasingly unpopular rating system. And now I suppose you’re going to tell me about how your outdated LarryLoaf Pro3.4 rating engine outstrips S.P.A.R.K.S. CandyBread Elite7 engine??!? even though LarryLoaf Pro3.4 only simulates a fraction of the games and takes practically 40x as long to do it. You and your employees are paid to use a system which has been proven time and time again to be inferior... TO WHICH I MIGHT ADD, still doesn’t predict player stats or game outcomes within a 14% margin of what S.P.A.R.K. can do. Nobody uses L.O.A.F. anymore, face it, your sickly, undependable joke of a rating system has been replaced and voted out. So why don’t you paid P.O.R.K.I.E.S. And LarrLoaf shills crawl back under the dirty, dark, damp rock you all came from and stop trying to discredit the better clearly superior system, simply because you’re afraid that YOUR OWN spark will be going out once and for all!

Attached: 86474BCD-93C3-4DAB-B489-5E20130EA778.jpg (2200x1629, 419K)

sparkies might be the dumbest meme ever forced on here. Say what you will about larry forcing memes, but at least his were kind of funny. Sparks is just bad

I liked the Sparks autist because he was so persistent and kept the thread alive. Also a complete retard who didn't know how to ban evade and would return after going missing for three days every time

>T. Dampened poster

Cmon celties don't fuck this up, this is literally the only time I will ever cheer for you.

You're welcome, Nets

Attached: 1553470900104.jpg (474x284, 22K)

>Fizdale got bored of the Mudiay project and told him to shut it down for the season
>turns his attention to Hezonja
>Hezonja playing like LeBron since
What the fuck man

>3.5k tax return
>bought an iPhone XS
>gonna get a fresh ass cut tomorrow
>been hitting the gym
>have a white girl on lock

hahaha....had to flex on /nba/ one time

cool man

that was such bullshit. Budenholzer can eat a dick.

Herzonja is fighting for his NBA career, a good stretch here could garner enough interest for some shit team's MLE

you sound really boring

HARD3N

If the Rockets had beat the Warriors last year would Harden be considered the GOAT

Are we making an /nba/ bracket league on nba.com?

If the Mavs get to keep their draft pick this year it's racist.

im legitimately upset that the raptors didnt let the heat win today. Casey wouldve been 9th seed bros. this isnt right

>beats four all stars to get to the finals
>beats the supposed "best" player to win the chip
I don't know if he would be seen as the GOAT but it would have been on of the best runs in the nba to win it all

bucks already clenched best record in the NBA. There's literally nothing for them to accomplish for the rest of the regular season except try to get 60 wins because 60 is a nice round number and makes you sound more intimidating.

are you ready, clipshits?

It would hurt Lebron's legacy a LOT, and put Harden on par with Dirk. Would be the best run epitomized by an individual player since Bill Walton

then why are they playing Giannis against the shitty hawks? You'd think if you were going to play him you'd play him against the better opponent and not just gift the Nets a playoff spot and fuck over the other teams battling for it.

people would see him as a choker who couldn't win until he got CP3. I think everyone would just claim his team was stacked with talent and anyone could win with that team, rather than try to give him credit for anything.

Of course

what the cavs did with jr smith this season is disgusting

has anyone made it yet?

If he beat GS last year it would have been without CP3 since he was out game 7. You could pretty easily dismiss anyone saying that team without CP3 is stacked.

Didn't he make like $14million this year to not play? Imagine feeling bad for somebody in that position lmao

Are we making an /nba/ bracket league on nba.com?

maybe they're trying to avoid the heat/hornets in the first round? They're probably not even taking this game that seriously anyway and are just winning because the hawks are ass

Got paid $14mil to blow the Cavs best chance of taking a lead against the Warriors as well, people just like him because he's a meme.

you're underestimating the mental gymnastics harden haters are capable of. You're seeing it action already with how everyone is so quick to give Giannis MVP despite harden having one of the greatest scoring seasons of all time

Harden haters hate on him because he gets his points from the free throw line and has choked in the playoffs (not just against a team nobody else can beat in GS but had a shit elimination game against the Spurs with no Kawhi where he was locked down by Johnathan Simmons, who was working at a pizza shop two years earlier). If he defeated the most hated dynasty in recent memory and his game translated in tough playoff series it would improve his legacy and perception.

Shuts down the showtime Lakers at age 43

Attached: maxresdefault-3.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

If you don't count anyones FTs Harden is still the top scorer in the league though

Smarf dead

Remove his travels as well

and tatum murdered

>giving Giannis the MVP means you are a Harden hater
lmaoing @ Harden fans rn

Is Kerrith Burke top sideline reporter qt?

Attached: 85B96335-4B88-4BD1-AF01-5F5B21A665AF.jpg (840x612, 75K)

no

smart dead

celtics season is over

>Guaranteed home court in the playoffs
>Play all of your starters in a meaningless game
I thought Brad was elite?

twitter.com/SBNation/status/1115055332940627968

what is the percentage of warrior fans that were warrior fans when they wore this jersey?

Fuck the Mavs for beating the Grizz. went from 6th pick to the 9th pick odds with that pointless win. Now Dirk's last home game is a must lose.

wrong

I think shumpert is figuring out the rotation now

What percentage of Miami teams will make the playoffs?

>CP3
is a nerf to any playoff team he is on

Harden haters hate on him because he SEEMS like he’s been exposed by the The CandyBread Elite7 rating system which accurately takes ALL factors into consideration. Scoring is one thing, but looking deep within Harden for his inner spark shows that his spark-to-flame transformation is being formed in dampness. We need to leave our biases out of this and trust the systems algorithms.

Personally I’ve never quite seen the spark in Harden. There’s just something sparkless about how he gets his points. His three’s, although occasionally impressive, always are led up to by a long, drawn out, hunched over dribble wasting away shot clock so he can either chuck a 3 and fall down or drive in and look for a foul. it pains me to even see him on the /spARKY top 10 list at all given his constant flopping tbqh..

I did like what /spARKYS news update had to say about how the Candybread Elite7 rating engine was rating him in contrast to Embiid tho:

>Most prominently, S.P.A.R.K.S. took note of how Embid doesn’t have a tendency to flail all of his limbs like a seizure victim, diving to the floor as soon as a defender is within 5 feet of him. He doesn’t travel or wrap his lanky body around his defenders and flop about, needlessly, throwing his head back feinting anguish and searching for reprimands in the form of free-throws from the refs. No, the fouls and free-throws called on Embiid are pure and well-deserved, driven by Embiid’s dominating and powerful spark.

>9th pick
Wonder if my Hawkies will be able to pick up Jaxson Hayes or Cam Reddish at 9.

Does Orlando secure 7th seed if they win tonight?

nope, just playoffs

At the rate this is going, someone on the Wizards is going to die by the time this game is over.

basically

>Cam Reddish at 9
no fucking way, hes gonna go top 5

cmon celtics pick that shit up in the 4th quarter

well that was easy

Attached: 432653847687265764387.jpg (855x480, 104K)

if the clips can hang with the warriors with Pat Bev in the lineup, it just proves how important he is. I think the rockets should be scared of them in the playoffs

t. last clips fan on earth whos proud of what they have done this

What teams should trade for Devin Booker if he became available? Think he'd actually be interesting on my Jazzies, Mitchell could take the tougher backcourt assignment and he's a gifted enough playmaker that you don't mind the two playing together.

what makes you think the suns are trading Booker?

I doubt hes gonna become available, but he could fit on literally any team

Jizz have no assets

He said he was done missing the playoffs at the start of the season, if he sees all the player mobility this offseason and teams looking to become competitive he may decide he doesn't want to languish in the desert no matter how good white ASU pussy is.

>Devin Booker's 5 Year / $155 million contract kicks in next year

A hypothetical trade for him will probably be way too much for any team that actually needs him

well, hope was fun while it lasted

Attached: sadhornetspepe.png (600x505, 300K)

you can tell terrence ross has a big dick

Oh shit warriors with a new jersey design

Imagine being a fan of the Hornets, imagine 35 year old Kemba making $40mil on a roster of all white guys that were good in college.

Celtics are obviously gaming on who to send as bait to Philly.

Not sure what is Philly's record against Brooklyn and Orlando.

Doodoo Boston giving Magic a playoff spot. My Rapties will enjoy sweeping them.

>Kemba getting a Supermax

Will Kemba make any All-NBA Team for that to actually happen?

The 76ers are 2-2 against both teams, and some of the games are close 1-posession games

Sorry I'm a fan of my hometown team and not just whoever is good at the moment. We literally only play 2 white guys and 1 of them is hurt. The Celtics and Jazz play the same amount of white guys as we do lol. Kemba also isn't getting $40mil lol

>imagine supporting your home team

Consider suicide

watch them tank next year in a terrible draft class

hayward and theiss got that white man combination going

Marc Gasol +23 today. what did Valančiūnas get?

Imagine living in Charlotte

>last two possessions are both theis 3s
wat

theis how about you fucking don't

the heat always shit the bed under pressure.
>Need at least a win against the trainwreck celshits
>nope, gonna drop em both back to back

now magic styling on them, congrats

>theis

>for>

>three

Magic have traditionally been the better franchise, were it not for collusion the Heat would have no rings

so proud of my magies

That isn't new as it is based on the 2006-07 jersey

I was more disappointed that they lost to the fucking Twolves

Attached: We Believe Induced Rage.jpg (1536x2048, 253K)

MY MAGIES ARE GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS BOYS

IT will be out of the league next season

Theis can go fuck himself.

how much of a surething is kd to the knicks?

I wonder if that will make him more or less yappy.

that entire team is more disfunctional than the lakers

want to be that charlotte is going to make it and detroit drop the next 2 games?

not his fault kryrie fed him the ball in crunch time
followed by hayward doing the same

Every report, without a single contradiction, seems to say that every questioned executive thinks it's a guarantee.

Who's taking the last playoff spot? I'm rooting for Miami cuz fuck Detroit.

hes only going if the knicks get another big FA i believe

Getting the ball passed to you doesn't mean immediately shoot it if you aren't a good 3 point shooter.
The Hornets can still make it if they win their last 2 games and Detroit lose 1 of their last 2.

t. Increasingly nervous Canadian who doesn't think his stacked team can beat my grit and grind Pisties

watch those plays again and tell me he wasn't meant to shoot it

What do the Pistons and Hornets need to do to clinch?

If you can't make wide open threes or free throws you shouldn't be in the NBA.

t. increasingly nervous detroitite currently inhaling chemtrails from being such a flyover

why would they want Theis shooting 3s in crunch time?

Orlando just rekt Boston.

Attached: 20190105_132157.jpg (2576x1932, 1.53M)

that best players don't even make half of them

Don’t ever call a non-Memphis team Grit n Grind

second one was a fluke because they couldn't drive it, but the first was kyrie making a dumb decision

All of Canada is flyover

drafting zion and signing butler (or kyrie) will bring kd to new york imo.
feels like the lebron to lakers stuff, it was so obvious. in retrospect how could anyone really think bron was going to the sixers/rockets, same thing with kd, does anyone really think hes going the clips or the fucking nets? hes either staying with gs or going to the knicks. kd isn't going to downgrade his market, i would say tbe lakers are in the mix but i highly doubt he wants to play with bron.

Attached: ye-kobe.jpg (800x533, 74K)

>bostonian education

Could you beat her?

Attached: CBBF806F-16B9-4214-9753-0634745EC865.jpg (410x600, 37K)

>Mississaugan basketball

Pistons: Win the game on Tuesday and both Charlotte and Miami loses on the same day (so Detroit will be in automatically at 40-41 and the other two will be mathematically eliminated at 38-43), but Detroit being 41-41 would still end up being the 8th Seed even if Brooklyn and Magic loses the last game due to tiebreakers (Magic won the division and the Nets have a better head to head against the Pistons)

For the Hornets though it'll be more complicated, they must win both games (@ CLE and VS ORL) in order to have a chance to make it as the 8th seed since the Magic won the Division today by the virtue of being 41-41 at worst and Detroit must lose at least one of the next two games (VS MEM and @ NYK) as Charlotte owns the head to head tiebreaker (4-0)

30%

Everyone except a few retards on /nba/ sees Durant losing. He and Curry are jealous of each other and Durant doesn't need to continue to take less than a max while Curry is the highest paid player

Hornets will get in, cap this. Kemba wants his all-nba money

I think they're willing to go over the cap

Attached: Screenshot_20190408_103245.png (538x339, 37K)

Celtics will be lucky to make it out of the first round, unironically

Plumlee is underrated

Next season they should start Morris at PG and Murray at shooting guard

Unfortunately that'll hinge on Detroit losing to either a depleted Grizzlies or Knicks team in order to give Charlotte a chance to sneak in, which is something I can't see happening

There's no way they'll lose to the Pacers, it'll be a gentlemen's sweep at best

SAY IT

Attached: 622998042.0.jpg (1200x800, 129K)

I don't even know who that is

MAGICIANS RISE UP

Hezonja is elite now or what?

dennis scott

man knows his skillset and doesnt try to do anything beyond it. great motor too.

PLAYERS ONLY BABY

Harris at SF?

MPJ should be their starting SF

they need to trade or bench Harris because he isn't as good as he was

The Warriors would definitely pay him if he wanted to stay but it doesn't seem like he wants to stay. Everybody seems to be operating under the assumption that he's gone and there's nothing the Dubs can do about it.

Yea Tobias would look great in a Denver jersey

It's so weird how many good big men the Nuggets have

they had Nurkic there too for a while, that's 3 starting-caliber enters, plus millsap

One of the interesting things with the new lottery odds is that, once you're in the top 4, it doesn't matter where you finish, so once you're really bad, you have no incentive to tank further. But if you're outside of the top 4, moving up or down even a single position now makes a really big difference in your lottery odds, so all the teams that are only sort of bad have a massive incentive to be shittier.

they don't have enough big men right now

only 2 centers is you don't count Welch and 1 true PF. They have a stacked back court

>he thinks there's an actual lottery

100000000%, stone-cold lock

Based purely on market size, he could also go to the Nets or the Clippers, but it doesn't seem like either of those are actually going to happen

Clippers are super interesting for FA though, they are definitely getting multiple stars

Best Home Announcers: the Blazers guys with Knicks guys right after, and Kass third.

Worst Home Announcers: the Warriors wankers.

Even the Lakers and Pelicans and Mavs are tanking this year

You barely even need 2 centers in the modern NBA. I think Jokic, Plumlee, and Millsap should be fine for the playoffs

also is Hernangomez really that bad

Nuggets

Keep:
Jokic
Milsap
Craig
Beasley
Murray
Morris
Plumlee
MPJ

Cut/Trade:
Harris
Barton
Lyles
Juancho
IT

the Warriors have gotta have the biggest gap between the PBP guy and the color guy in the league

Jim Barnett is a living fucking legend, and Fitzgerald is an absolutely terrible piece of shit

>Knicks announcers #2
>Worst Home Announcers: the Warriors wankers.
absolutely based

Attached: clyde.0_standard_400.0.png (400x266, 171K)

Why are you this confident in MPJ

Will the Warriors lose a single game this post season to a team not named Houston?

he'll be very strong at the SF spot, we were lucky to draft him... he will fit in nicely on the team. watch is highlights at Mizzou.

Yes they will lose to the Rockets

But like, even if he's healthy,, all he does is get buckets. Plays no defense and doesn't pass.

so basically his ceiling is Tobias Harris?
also checked

KD but strong

Rockets are weaker than last year
Warriors are stronger

My Warriors will complete the playoff sweep

Juanchooooooooo

>Raptors are 1st round exits
countdown to the crumble

twitter.com/tony_pesta/status/1115011214315274241

Attached: 1517582846906.png (500x575, 216K)

Could see them dropping games to OKC, Utah, Houston, or Bucks/Raptors

worst announcers are the canadians

best announcers: nets, clippers and hornets

Biggest frauds in the NBA:
1. Leltics
2. Sixers
3. Raptors
4. Nuggets
5. Gaycers

>Those who have seen Michael Porter Jr. work out in Denver as he recovers from back surgery report he's looking impressive. Even the team is surprised how well he has been shooting the 3-pointer as he works with coach Mark Price.

>“The guy has a pure jump shot,” Malone told The Athletic. “You forget how long he is. When we do ballhandling and finishing drills, you see his handle and ability to finish, and it’s impressive. When we do shooting drills and you see his stroke and how pure it is. It’s really encouraging.”

>“We're going to take the long view,” Connelly explained. “We're going to be extremely patient and err on the side of caution to ensure he has a long career.”

Attached: 1526188093569.jpg (1045x588, 35K)

how will bucksbros do against my pistons?

Nuggies should trade for Beal.

Juancho Hernangomez
Gary Harris
Trey Lyles
Torrey Craig
Mason Plumlee
2019 1st rd pick

for

Beal
Thomas Bryant
Troy Brown Jr

Who says no?

i think he will be a good team players after sitting through a year of Nuggets ball. He said he doesn't want to be a selfish player

>Even if he's healthy

Considering what had happened to his siblings I sometimes wonder if MPJ will be healthy enough to have a decent career in the league, FYI the following tweet was a few months before Jontay tore the same ACL while rehabbing

twitter.com/CameronRedler/status/1054183900153552896

Didn’t know Mark Price was coaching in Denver, miss him on my Cavies

First of all, every team says stuff like that. Second, even if that's true and he's totally healthy, the guy still doesn't pass and he still doesn't play defense

Holy shit youre right the nuggets have the pieces for this trade

Something like Barton + Gary harris + pick

beal

harris + barton + mpj + lyles + pick

It seems, like, super weird to have Murray and Beal on the same team. I know Murray is technically a "point guard" and obviously Beal is older and in his prime and a baller but I think they do similar things and you wouldn't want to play them both at the same time, so you might as well just hang on to Murray. Murray has put up very similar stats to what Beal put up at the same age, too

Feels like the Nuggets should trade for a small forward who can play defense while also spacing the floor. Probably should have traded for Otto Porter at the deadline but I think like 20 different teams should have traded for Otto Porter at the deadline

Washington isn't trading Beal unless Wall is attached. It's the only way they can escape that contract

nuggets arent giving away plumdog
wizards arent giving away thomas bryant

Washington is one of the teams with a Bad owner so it's impossible to really predict what they're going to do

same as Chicago, Minnesota, New Orleans, Phoenix, and the Knicks

My rapties are gonna dab hard as fuck on the warriors in the finals on god

Why are they leaving in IT when Morris could be finishing the game?

>portland barely beating a team missing 3 starters at home
yikes

rockets are the 2nd seed now?

Alex Caruso/Mario Hezonja
Satoransky/Marco Belinelli
Dario Saric/Davi Bertans
Maxi Kleber/Moritz Wagner
Daniel Theis/Zach Collins

How many rings?

POB
O
B

if vucevic leaves the magic im gonna stop watching this ''sport''

They are tanking to try to get por the 3 seed

the nets and clips are good markets but they aren't the attraction and you will never have the eyes on you like you will as a laker/knick. its like the difference between being a angel and a dodger and a met and a yankee.

The future is bright in Orlando even if he leaves

Going to have one of the best defenses in the league

How many games are left in the season?

my rapties lost home court for the finals....

Attached: 787569608.png (824x805, 884K)

Sure, but the other side of it is that the Nets and Clippers are much better situations from a basketball point of view. The Knicks are run by an incompetent lunatic and have basically a bunch of 20-year-olds under contract for next year and that's it. The Lakers are obviously terribly run and you have to play next to Lebron and get blamed for losses. On the other hand, the Clippers and the Nets both have solid young contributing players, good well-respected coaches in place, and strong front offices.

Casey tanked the Poostains so hard they almost fell out of the playoffs LMAOOOO

all that just to play us in the first round

My raptor will have home court against Houston in the finals.

Kyle Kuzma in mid Feb: "I want people talking about me, good or bad, because if you’re not, you’re not doing something right. I’d rather be talked about bad in L.A. than play in Orlando and not get talked about.”

did not age very well

The Pistons shouldn't be able to make the 7th seed now since Magic and Nets own the tiebreakers over the Pistons even IFF they sneak in and somehow have a three way tie at 41-41 (Magic won its Division and Nets won the head to head against the Pistons)

Casey is a bum. I hope Delon drops a trippy dubbie on his ass.

Hey guys just woke up from my coma. Last I heard Kawhi was going to refuse to play for Toronto and demand a trade to LA?

kawhi is 99% confimed for the clippers

Hey guys just woke up from my slumber. I was greeted by Kawhi Leanard in his bath robe serving me eggs just how I like them with a side of bananas. He had just finished showering and softly exclaimed he needed to be at the training facility in 30 minutes to train for my raptor. I pleaded with him to stay and he he finally caved. We layed in bed for 40 minutes just the two of us. I cradled his head around my arms as he ran his long fingers through my hair. Until he got a call. It was from Nick Nurse. He said Kawhi u dont need to come in today if you need another load management day. Kawhi responed poignantly, "Yes". We have been laying here for 3 hours and I think I could for another 30 more

>sixers beat the bucks in a series and go to the finals
>vs rapties
interesating

kyrie to lakers
kd and butler to knicks
ad to celtics
kawhi to clippers

>Celtics trading for AD when Kyrie is gone

Isn't that too much of a risk for the Celtics depending on who they trade for AD?

>butler
>leaving
>philadelphia
every time with you retards

I really hope OKC wins against the Rockets or Bucks but I highly doubt it

>Jazz

Jimmy is more likely to leave Philly than Kawhi is to leave Toronto

as an okc fan i hope they lose enuff to secure the 8th seed. we need russ v kd in the playoffs. the outcome of this series will dictate many narratives in the offseason.

I just want my Clippies to avoid the Rockets (who will likely sweep them) and instead play the fraud turd nuggets

jfc where the hell were you niggas standing up for the small man when I was in here rooting for my magic last year?

As much as I hate Canadians, they're gonna win the championship this year.

Battle for 2nd/3rd Seed

HOU: @ OKC
DEN: @ UTA, VS MIN

Houston must win against OKC and Denver must lose either game to clinch the 2nd Seed due to head-to-head tiebreaker (both would be 54-28 and are division leaders but Houston took the h2h by 3-1)

This is what the remaining schedules look like for the bottom half teams

UTA: VS DEN, @ LAC
OKC: VS HOU, @ MIL
SAS: VS DAL
LAC: VS UTA

IFF the Spurs, Thunder, and Clippers somehow have a three way tie at 47-35 (that would mean they all lose the remaining games), then tiebreakers will be needed to determine who gets which seed

>Head-to-Head % between the three teams: SAS - .571, LAC - .500, OKC - .429

No further tiebreakers are needed and the Clippers will be the 7th Seed and might face the Rockets if Denver drops to 3rd

why do people want okc vs gsw in the first round? okc vs rockets is much better

Hezonja is gonna drop a 40 point trippy dubby to defeat the Pistons and help the hornets into the playoffs.

What is it too you? Huehuehue

The thunder/spurs/clippers all need to avoid golden state and the rockets in the first round. Nuggets are frauds and will be easiest to beat. That means winning your last game(s) to avoid the 8th seed, but hoping you don't end up the 6th seed. Really tricky situation. These last games will be the difference between a 1st round exit and a 2nd round exit

because I want golden state to lose, and they're not going to lose to the clippers. Well, they're not going to lose to the thunder either but hopefully westgod tires out curry enough so harden can finish them off

Warriors would sweep the thunder though. And they'll probably rotate Thompson onto Westbrook when they can.

I'm the King of New York
King of the Coast
One hand, I juggle 'em both

Attached: D2H9nb0WsAIeCFi.jpg (960x1200, 220K)

Because westbrook vs kd

>not wanting to see KD sweep the Thunder
honestly it'd be pretty fucking sad

Congrats bro

Night losers

and don’t you forget it pal

Oakland is losing their NBA and NFL team. Aren't they mad about that?

Very proud of you, Nets. You’ve shedded the sins of the Russian oligarch and your future is only gonna get brighter in the east.

Sucks that you’re a first round exit but if you could, plz dab on Brick Simmons’s on the way out. Thanks

After James Harden’s 26 points, 8 rebounds, and 8 assists in the Houston Rockets’ major blowout of the Knicks on Friday, Harden is now just 6 rebounds away from joining Michael Jordan as the only two players to total 2,700 points, 500 assist, and 500 rebounds in a season (H/T @RobKSports). More impressively, he’s just 48 points and 6 rebounds away from being the first and only player amassing 2,800 points, 500 assists, and 500 rebounds in a season.

If I was a bitter Rockets fan, I’d enter one of those “bUt All hE dOEs is SCorE” texts, but I won’t do that.

Both stats are attainable for the reigning MVP, though the former will be somewhat easier than the latter. The Rockets have two more games left in the season against the Phoenix Suns on Sunday and the Oklahoma City Thunder on Tuesday. But depending on if the Rockets beat the Suns and what happens between the Nuggets and Trail Blazers on Sunday, we might not even see Harden against OKC with nothing at stake in the regular season finale.

Here’s some more fun stuff for you:

Harden is now the first player in NBA history to average at least 35 points and 7 assists in a season. The closest that any player has coming to 35 and 7 was Wilt Chamberlain at 36.9 points and 5 assists a game. Jordan, Kobe Bryant, and Rick Barry all averaged under five assists their respective 35+ PPG season.

The Beard is also crushing Jordan’s points per 100 possessions at a rate of 48.3 points to Jordan’s 46.4 points. *Whispers* And doing it at two fewer attempts per game. Less than one point separates the second spot from the third spot and the third spot from the fourth.

Nice blogpost fag. Check em

all you've been doing in this thread is blogposting, canada

all that effort just for the privilege of getting shut the fuck down by pauly g
sad

20 years from now if some kids are running around arguing about Harden being the GOAT im gonna beat the shit out of them

I want to see Westbrook and Oklahoma get super mad at KD even though KD will sweep them

Who tf is Pauly G

EVERYONE LAUGH AT THE TIMBERWOLVES HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: RIP Wolves Dynasty.jpg (1100x1892, 403K)

Time to fucking win

Attached: 364654.jfif.jpg (800x621, 131K)

*gets injured*

>Cloppers 1st round
>Jazz 2nd

Warrios really getting the easiest route to the finals possible, at least if the Lakers got 8, LeBron could've made it interesting, fuck the Clippers tbqh senpai

>at least if the Lakers got 8, LeBron could've made it interesting
>Getting btfo in 4 games is 'making it interesting'

Attached: 1554277999003.png (800x673, 886K)

Merry Christmas nigguh

Attached: DvUC9a1X4AEmhYO.jpg (1200x675, 150K)

i swear to god if okc ducks gs in the 1st round again...

Attached: rage Pepe.jpg (526x526, 13K)

ez

Attached: playoff_bracket.jpg (1226x572, 260K)

das a smooooooooove move hahaaaa

I have a feeling GSW don't want to have to play the Jazz

>muh per possession states

The meme wasn't popular back then, you can't look at it that way

People still unironically believe in OKC

>mfw Warriors go 16-0

Attached: 137593505136~2.jpg (240x252, 14K)

Yah I’m sure they’re scared about draymond going DK on some racist twit

Almost like Harden shoots threes

Beal isn’t enough to take on Wall’s contract, then you’re just the Wizards but you gave up something to be them.

Just took a big Lonzo and I'm feeling great.

Same

one of my good friends is the cop that tased sterling brown. we still laugh about it and say "don't you know who i am, i'm an NBA superstar"

Dunn sucks though

Dennis Smith Jr
Ricky Rubio
Frank Ntilikina

Malcolm Brogdon
Alonzo Trier

Bogdan Bogdonavic
Cam Reddish
Damyean Dotson

Nikola Mirotic
Kevin Knox
Mike Scott

Deandre Jordan
Mitchell Robinson

How many games do >we win?

What’s the best way to flex on /nba/?

Lose unceremoniously in the playoffs after unwarranted regular season hype

32 games just because its east

wiggins is based

THE REALEST NIGGAS IN THE NBA TOOK A SHIT ON PUNK ASS SOUTH PARK NUGGETS

LILLARD FMVP YOU CAN QUOTE ME

Ayy look at this nigga he delusional AND cant even vote for his own countryman

Attached: web1_6266271-085f825fd6b142fead4aced82d799038.jpg (640x483, 60K)

The bucks have like 52 mil in cap space no way Brogdon and Mirotic both walk, especially with Brogdon being restricted

portland will trade cj + picks for giannis in the offseason and will be back to back champions next year

>even when both teams are garbage, the bulls are still better than the Knicks
Fucking lel

Does Kyle Korver have a mental illness?

Attached: DxGfV27WoAARgOh.jpg (680x383, 58K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190408-104502_Twitter.jpg (1080x1580, 592K)

Do you guys think he can ball out in those heels?

Attached: rs_634x1024-150914111652-634-2ej-johnson-nyfw.ls.91415.jpg (634x1024, 91K)

Golden State Warriors

Everybody talking about Larry and Spark guy, but no one remember my main man Gowiz

"Hey Korver, what do you say to the large percentage of blacks who get to cut in line for college or jobs because they're minorities or how large percentage don't pay taxes and leech off white tax payers for governmental programs providing housing, $, and food stamps?"

1st round exit bitch

Like, division champion?

The Knicks can have 72 mil and just overpay both

Kd isn't leaving the warriors lol. Once he leaves the warriors he's going to regress back into that guy who blew a 3-1 lead.

A-are you gonna say the w-word??

Attached: 1554381762116m.jpg (686x1024, 150K)

uh oh, polbabbies feeling a butt bamboozling coming up

Based crackers learning their place
He'd probably be the best player in an overseas league in less than a year of training

non-shitty NEW

Attached: p.jpg (400x400, 23K)

I wouldn't say it's a lock, but KD is the type of guy who cares about how people perceive him. Melo ended up being a bum on the Knicks and New Yorkers love him. Now imagine if KD won the big one for them.

Go Wiz!

Attached: go-wiz.png (1200x1200, 201K)

does Yea Forums?

is that how greek people talk trash

SHIT THREAD

That's stupid so it makes sense