Wind 12 MPH right to left
First pitch at 1:10PM CT
Watch on WGN or RTNW

Attached: untitled.jpg (920x520, 55K)

Attached: untitled.jpg (680x383, 61K)

first for bullpen blowout

>It's another Nova pitches a gem and bullpen blows the game again
Fuck. ;_;

Attached: 1432934784184.png (324x420, 78K)

Attached: untitled.jpg (680x383, 64K)

Wow, I can't wait for the Mariners to win AGAIN!

Attached: 1365358913497.png (335x375, 105K)

Is everybody comfy this find Sunday? I'm doing a puzzle and watching the Mariners game after a hard morning workout.

Attached: Ms Train Panorama 2018.04.04.jpg (8704x1680, 3.32M)

SMITH SPEEEEEED

I love that the young core is doing so well, even in the minors. Too bad management doesn't even want to try and win with what they have (why are Engel and Cordell both playing?). An affordable former free agent in Adam Jones is currently playing at the same level as Anderson and Moncada, and he wouldn't block anybody.

Also, I assume either McCann or Castillo are gone by the deadline since Collins and Savala are both ready, as will Ivan Nova, Yonder Alonso, Jon Jay, and most of the bullpen.

I'm out and about this sunday, lotta driving with, eugh, Ed acompanying me, won't post much, lets go Nova, get us that rare rare opening series win

Attached: 1551903662303.png (1334x750, 925K)

EVEN MORE SPEEEEEEEEED Double steal!
I'll take that early lead.

The plan according to Hahn is to go big or go home in 2020. Why bother going all in for this year when you have players like Kopech KIA until next year anyway. Not to mention other players like Giolito are currently calibrating after performing poorly. No fucking way the Sox will go anywhere deep with the current bullpen they have. Yes, there are a few pieces available now, but until everything, and I mean everything, is ready to go, it means fuckall in the short term (meaning this year), at least how I see things anyway. Again, the Home Opener win is fantastic, but I still have the Sox winning between 70 and 80 anyway.

Attached: poost.jpg (542x298, 31K)

Fuck this ump

holy shit this ump is bad

The way I see it is that there is no reason not to be league average salary, and there is no reason to force yourselves to start guys like Cordell, Engel, Palka, and Rondon. Replacing those guys with Adam Jones, or even Joc Pederson (remember that rumor? he's a top performer now too) would not compromise the future in any way except cost Jerry a couple million. With how weak the division is, I don't think it is far fetched to say they had a shot at some exciting September/October baseball.

based leblanc

now get this last guy out.

Attached: 1554493444626.jpg (249x284, 40K)

Your offensive juggernaut Seattle Mariners

this mariners lineup is very thicc

But alas, ownership is currently being cheapasses (see Machado contract and them tying up money to incentives). But at least this franchise has a plan in place. Jerry's beloved Bulls are just shooting spitballs and going with what sticks.

We dedicated fans are used to seeing below average team talent being on the field for the past few years, but at least something is being done and there is progress.

Only thing that would make me happy is if the Sox replaced their current hitting coach with someone better, but that's nothing short of a wet dream. It's like having your 2D waifu come to life.

Fuck yeah RBI

Thank goodness Cordell got the job done since there's a black hole right behind him.

HIT AND RUN
Damn, I love SPEEEEEEEEEEED

Come on Santana, hit a dinger

Attached: 1524871489289.png (1196x672, 819K)

whoops, I forgot Dee was in the nine hole.

Lets go Mitch!

Based.

well shit

BASED SANTANA

Attached: zaku mariner missile.jpg (1920x1080, 186K)

Damn, what an unfortunate break, but then SANTANA THE SLAYER comes through.

Back in the lead

Attached: 1351996977173.png (534x627, 45K)

Nova is more shook than the next Seattle area earthquake.

Nice piece of hitting EE.

>all this consistent small ball hitting

beautiful

Attached: 1532116463968.jpg (720x720, 247K)

WOO RUNS!!!

Nice hit, wow

RUNS FOR THE RUNS GOD

Attached: 1526957267280.jpg (1200x675, 100K)

What an excellent AB by Narvaez! Nova is having such a hard time throwing strikes.

inb4 vogey salami

>fat ass up
welp

CLOSE ENOUGH

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Attached: 1336189064115.jpg (344x344, 17K)

BASED FATTY

VOGEY GAPPER HOLY SHIT I LOVE IT. That was a smooth swing!
NOVA HAS GONE SUPERNOVA

power source

Attached: basebll boobs.jpg (440x314, 20K)

Attached: vogelbach.png (222x272, 135K)

>me

Attached: 1342320842519.png (202x198, 21K)

M bros, are we becoming satisfied with our current roster?

>batted around
Mmmm

Never be satisfied. The bullpen is still a crapshoot especially and makes me nervous whenever the starter gets pulled.

Based

offensively, yes. for now.

But there are still huge holes on defense and with pitching. The bullpen is shaky as fuck and the Leake/Leblanc combo is extremely hot and cold at times. Healy is no a third basemen, Beckham is no Segura at short, and we have a logjam of RF/1B/DH types again.

Great mix of speed and power but the defense and bullpen need to tighten up.

I've been happy so far but as always with this potential dumpster fire of a team I'm cautiously optimistic.

CONTROL THE ZONE

Attached: 1414372690928.gif (381x216, 754K)

I hope Ben Gamel’s well :’)

Attached: 1355975475980.png (410x416, 328K)

Needs (the good version of) Kyle Seager back and for the jew owners to go sign Kimbrel.

I love Edgar, but it's insane how much plate discipline has improved after he stepped back from hitting coach duties.

Prospect questions:
Is Cease coming up soon? I heard about an extension.
Are Collins or Savala up by August? I figure they have to deal Castillo or McCann.
What happened to Burdi after his surgery? He was MLB ready before it.
Are people still high on Hansen and Stephens?
When could we see Robert, Basabe, Rutherford, and Adolfo? The outfield is clearly the biggest hole in the big league lineup, so if anyone is ready to step up, they should.

desu, they could afford Kimbrel and Keuchel if they wanted. This isn't 1996 anymore, they are swimming in money.

TIMMAH

This game is already an hour and a half old.

GAMEL THE HIT CAMEL. I miss him too, but damn that Santana trade has worked out well for us.

Yeah, but we needed him to take us to the step that led to this. Remember when he took over our offense only averaged 3 something runs per game and he added a full run to that for a season and a half.

Holy shit, what a play by Mallex. That is NOT A HOME RUN DUMB ASS UMP

THAT IS NOT A HOMERUN. IT WAS IN IT'S GLOVE

Someone is very drunk at WGN.
>Jose Rondon home run
>3 runs up on the scoreboard

>only does good against 1 team
Fuck off, also fuck off ump

Tim is a God.

haha I saw that too.

God that would have been an amazing steal!

Eject

how the fuck did mallex smith bring that one back

MARINERS!

Attached: Mariners!.jpg (277x623, 33K)

it was in the glove, and instead of holding on to it, it came back out in a catapault-like sequence.

oh boy, bad leblanc is back

Steroids

Did anyone else see that big dude fall down trying to get that last foul ball? He was a whole section away!

holy FUCK its still the 3rd inning?

I went out to eat, came back to see how everyone was doing, and realized they had only been through the lineup once.

Nova threw like 40 pitches in the top of the third

What are the details on those Goose Island seats?

are the mariners good or is it just another meme start guys? I want it to be the former

Attached: 981876.png (547x717, 110K)

>not wanting a meme start
Those are the most fun. I remember the April-May 2016 White Sox like it was yesterday.

Unless they finally make the playoffs, I'll file it under meme start like last year

>based mallex smith trolling fans in the seats

anyone remember that comfy ass game vs the Yankees that ran until 1am?

yeah but I kind of want the playoff drought to end
smart

It's always a meme start.

At the very least, the offense is consistent.

they are one james paxton and edwin diaz away from being a legitimate team

before the trade deadline they can pick up an elite starter or closer

Was that the one Ichiro walked off against Mo?

nah it was a close out. cant remember who pitched but Judge struck out and that was the end. most of the remaining crowd were like 200 yankees fans

Well Nova fucking sucks
What the fuck is wrong with this team's pitching? Is Coop finished?

You guys should trade a top prospect for an over the hill pitcher in early June when you start slipping.

Attached: untitled.jpg (656x369, 36K)

we'll look into it

>shields

JUST

Is Cease coming up soon? I heard about an extension.
Probably september, shouldn't be before that
Are Collins or Savala up by August? I figure they have to deal Castillo or McCann.
I imagine yes Collins no Zavala unless he really turns it up
What happened to Burdi after his surgery? He was MLB ready before it.
Slowly recovering and throwing games now. He should still be a high end reliever.
Are people still high on Hansen and Stephens?
They both fell hard but Hansen still has some hope.
When could we see Robert, Basabe, Rutherford, and Adolfo? The outfield is clearly the biggest hole in the big league lineup, so if anyone is ready to step up, they should.
I doubt any of them will be ready/up this year. Next year they'll all get a chance to break camp in spring.

I sure love walks

Attached: 1396415766750.png (792x792, 162K)

These White Sox announcers are funny as hell watching kids eat cheeseburger wrappers.

i watched the kid almost eat foil too

I wonder if our pitching has the most walks of any team so far. It sure feels like it. Why can't any of these fucking faggots find the damn zone? Just throw a fucking strike it's not fucking hard you fucking faggot fucks.

THERE'S THE DINGER

Attached: 1526397483651.png (400x400, 271K)

WALK THE PARROT

he was also giving that old guy all his trash

EE BLAST Parrots in the house

>Eleven (11) strait games

Fuck Mariners and their fans. In a month they will be sub .500

Fuck White Sox a little too.

Parrot status: perched

sigh...

Fucking hell this fucking pitching. God fucking damn it fuck

Attached: 1520906238718.webm (512x384, 457K)

ms bros is this the best offense in mlb history through 11 games? seriously this is insane

>gives up 7 runs in 3 innings
This post didnt age well

Your bitching only gives them more power.

WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERY ONE OF OUR GODDAMN PITCHERS FUCKING GODDAMN SUCK????#&#;_!&;$ FUCKING COOP WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING???????

EE reminds you to drink water

THIS FUCKING TEAM IS IMPOSSIBLE TO WATCH. EVEN IF WE GOT MACHADO THESE PITCHERS FUCKING SUCK SO MUCH GOD DAMN IT I AM FUCKING MAD THAT JERRY HAS GIVEN US SUCH A SHITSHOW OF A FUCKING TEAM FUCK GUCK TIVK FUCK FUVM FUCK FUCK FUVK FUCK FUCK FUCKING DIE ALREADY JERRY YOU FUCKING OLD FUVK

sox are getting massacred

Attached: 1428458783038.png (4500x4332, 197K)

Attached: 1345070416525.png (560x407, 28K)

Early blowouts suck because now I have to watch 7 innings of baseball where my team is already down by 7.

FUCK YOU NOVA
FUCK YOU BURR
FUCK YOU COOPER
FUCK YOU RICKY
FUCK YOU HAHN
FUCK YOU JERRY

holy shit, where'd that M's fan get that teal/white pilots hat?

Why aren't we allowed happiness?

Attached: 6jodci.jpg (792x1024, 125K)

my best guess would be ebay

Speaking of hats, MLB shop is selling this powder blue 80's trident dad hat. picking that shit up.

the more I think about it, the more the M's should go back to the 80's look. BASED VOGELBACKBACKBACKBACK

Attached: mariners trident hat.jpg (2000x2000, 600K)

VOGELBOMB
THE SLEEPER HAS AWAKENED

How did Vogelbach get so good?

But there is happiness.

We suffer together.

Jesus Christ

Imagine if Vogelbach dropped 40lbs of blubber what he could do.

GOOD LORD LADS

WHAT THE FUCK

OFFENSIVE XPLOSION

The should bring back the USS Mariner. That is a nice looking hat for sure. I've been shopping for one of the spring training Haniger jerseys but they don't have his at an affordable price.

Attached: USS Mariner.jpg (600x196, 32K)

An explosive Offense versus an vulnerable defense.

Attached: megumin.jpg (550x310, 32K)

he unlocked his potential during the break

FUCK
THIS
PITCHING

He has never had real playing time before, he's been demolishing AAA for like 3 solid years now.

I haven't been on Yea Forums in years and I felt the urge to come here after that mammoth tater. I trust you are all spreading the good word of Daniel "Girthy Donger" Vogelbach

>incoming rain delay

we are going full meme, I see

Attached: 1535146883724.jpg (1280x720, 426K)

Rain is the only thing that's going to save the Sox in this game, lol

nooooo, just one more half inning pls

look at the era

Attached: wut.png (316x134, 4K)

He went into the hyperbolic time chamber (AAA) and trained until easy power was his natural state.

wow! so glad the white sox have the over the hill castillo at catcher instead of up and coming narvaez! bravo hahn!

thanks btw

Hahn is a genius. Can't wait for Tatis Jr. to show up.

Oh wait.

SANTANA THE SLAYER

spooky

LMAO

yikes

Sox confirmed for 77 wins?

I'll fucking take it.

Beckham nooooooo

How bad is Beckham injury? Fuck

desu, it annoys me that the mariners are selling jerseys of old players in the new styles. Griffey never wore cream, Edgar never wore the white jerseys with the new font, etc.

it was hamstring tightness, so he will probably only miss a couple games.

M's need a new utility fielder. Moore fucking sucks

Last year I went to a game against the Yankees with my Yankees fan friend. I described Omar to him as someone who has a slim to zero chance of hitting a home run and even questioned if he's ever hit it one. That day he hit a home run, and ever since he has been rock solid.

There is a great infielder named Yolmer Sanchez on the block.

FUCKING COOP

Yeah, but to be honest I almost bought a light blue Edgar jersey the other day. I will most likely get the one that he wore. The white with blue letters with yellow trim. The late 80's, early 90's style.

I'm betting that they're going to tough it out until Seager comes back then one of the other guys could become the utility man.

Attached: Df3CLvSVAAAt09G.jpg (757x442, 39K)

keep blasting them vogel

>ANOTHER FUCKING WALK

Attached: Cooper gonna kill you.gif (750x444, 1.27M)

I bought the teal Edgar HoF jersey a few weeks ago. At some point, I want to buy one of the really nice high quality jerseys, but I just can't justify putting down $300+ on a piece of fabric.

sox sure love to walk guys

I would take a lot of justification to do that. I make pretty good money and wouldn't have a problem, but even then, I have to ask myself how many times I'll actually wear it and when I do is it worth it? Will people I'm with even notice that it's the $300 jerseys. I don't think so.

How is that a bad thing the cream style is fucking fire you boomer.

>Root

fucking hell, eloy be checking out.

Why the fuck would you challenge when up 11-2

I love the cream, don't get me wrong. If it were up to me, they would have gone back to the trident full time years ago. But Griffey never wore the cream. There's a certain level of connection that isn't there.

I got hired by a company 2 weeks ago, and they said I could give my 2 weeks notice. No drug test no background check. I've met with them since and they told me they'd text me where I am working Monday. Still haven't gotten a text. Don't have any numbers other than the office phone. What do?

Who fucking cares if Griffey didn't wear the cream. It's a way of honoring him by putting him on our best looking jersey.

>Engel Dinger
Of course it's when the game's out of hand.

>3 innings of M's bullpen
Time to ass clench...

I guess send them an email or call the office

Chicago White Sux

I already sent two people emails. I haven't called because it's Sunday. I would most likely start at 6:00 while the office doesn't open until 8:00. I guess I'll wait it out since I've done all I can do.

Where's the fatman at? Watching the cardinals?

>Abroo tagging in a 7 run game
this is where injuries from pointless plays happen.

well at least moncada staying hot?

Could you please stop sucking, Festa?

>Kruger was talking up Festa earlier
>then this happens

Sign fucking Kimbrel already

I was told the M's were in a rebuild. What the fuck is happening?!

over-preforming offense
under-performing bullpen

no one knows

>Guaranteed Rate Field

They're ahead of schedule

>timmy 4/5 today hitting
holy shit wat

man my stream sucks

just get to the bottom of the 9th m's

Dude has 3 straight 3 hit games since having his second child.

>Coloshit
Fuck you fucking piece of shit

fucking fatty strikes again

GET FUCKING ROCKED, FUCKER

Let Vogey start already. He deserves to be in the lineup.

ANOTHER VOGELBOMB HOLY SHIT
THE SLEEPER HAS AWAKENED

VOGEY

I’ve ran out of exclamations to say for Vegelbach.

VOGEL

Attached: 1396415216777.png (695x719, 178K)

VOGELBACKBACKBACKBACKBACKBACKBACK

LOLWAT

Attached: e9229544228eec1039955067d5a1d8d2.png (500x577, 493K)

SONICS QT ALERT

dat grill in the sonics jersey hngg

Mariners win 29-17

Attached: Mariners Win.webm (327x250, 182K)

And dis shit is ovah.

Thanks for the win on opening day though.

See ya guys later.

need pics

Attached: maREIners.png (172x381, 92K)

finish it m's

well thats it

gg sox bros

Attached: mariners wins.webm (500x280, 131K)

DEVASTATION

Attached: action.jpg (378x150, 12K)