Untitled

>

Attached: 1510322431524.jpg (1080x681, 56K)

Can someone translate this pls and ty

Deeneys grown on me, used to dislike him just because he looked like a deformed ogre but he's a good lad

If in Chicago he'd be in cook county jail 5 minutes after tweeting

something about cleaning up around a fireplace. this uk language is confusing to me.

DEEEEEENNNNEEEEYYYYYYY

So could Messy do it in a cold rainy night in Stoke?

>straight talking brummie ex con

good lad tbf

really need to find a black girl so she can give birth to the next england starting 11

He's in Stoke (a town) with his family (the gang) who are about to have a lot of alcoholic related fun (getting messy)

why was he in stoke? this was a few hours after he had a game in coventry

He's in Stoke with gang members and it could get messy

>Since summer 2018 he has given up gambling entirely and alcohol in weeks Watford are playing.
What levels of /strongmind/ are we on here?

>used to dislike him just because he looked like a deformed ogre
You gay lad? Why do you care about looks

deeney does what he wants
#madman

what an absolute loon

Deeney-Adebayo is NOT a bottler and he will bring football home - 2045 Yea Forums bait thread

How tf do you get anything about fireplaces from that?

I dislike ugly people, it's my nature

MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY

You can stoke a fire. It was a 200 IQ-tier post. Unfortunately, if you have the IQ to understand it, you'd have understood the original tweet anyway, so it's not plausible, and therefore my status as most intellectual Yea Forums poster remains unchallananged.

Skengman Deeney

Read this in Danny Dyer's voice desu

would Deeny be considered a proper roadman?

Attached: watford boomers and zoomers.png (986x604, 1.23M)

Specially if it is raining in stoke

He's more of a chav than a roadman, never heard him use any roadman dialecticals.

I used to play against him in sunday league. My team was practically down the road from his. He was shit and he was barely even a chav lmao. I was literally a better striker and consistently scored way more than him but he had that 'big lad' advantage, which is mostly why he made it pro. He was basically just a lump that was a bit bigger and stronger than your average defender.

Good post

Who do you play for now, with your superior talent?

do you feel sad that coaches failed to see your genius while deeney makes thousands a day playing in the premier league?

I'm stating the facts. He was nowhere near the leagues top strikers. I was scouted multiple times myself and never made it in the end. Maybe he progressed better later on. He still isn't a great footballer and everyone that watches him knows that. I'm not a faggot so I don't get jealous over other men. I actually quite like the fact that he made it.

>roadman dialecticals
Gtfo Hegelian

>I was scouted multiple times myself and never made it in the end. Maybe he progressed better later on. He still isn't a great footballer and everyone that watches him knows that. I'm not a faggot so I don't get jealous over other men.
God good you're stupid

>don't get jealous
>claims to be better than a PL level player
Awkward....

Could've went pro but for a knee injury innit?

>my status as most intellectual Yea Forums poster remains unchallananged.

>unchallananged.

Attached: what he has to do to pay the mortgage.jpg (1027x669, 80K)

How far we've come if this droopy faced idiot convict can become the latest media darling. Jesus.

There is no way Messi would ever join Stoke. Delusional...

Jimenez is better than you nigger