Gordon Strachan did nothing wrong

Attached: image.jpg (634x477, 152K)

He did though. There's a difference between mocking someone based on their actions and mocking someone based on things they have no control over

>I'm not a shit manager, it's the genetics

Adam Johnson was controlled by his immature mental state, which was determined at birth by his genetics. He couldn't control it and thus did nothing wrong

>had sex with 15 year old
>pedophile
silly brits

JUST

Attached: DA11F4FC-BCC6-4EE8-8822-7D609C557A3F.jpg (750x766, 159K)

>have one of the cushiest jobs imaginable, where your one rule is 'don't say anything retarded'
>say something retarded

How many levels of based and redpilled is this man on?

>Strachan said in his role as an occasional contributor on The Debate earlier this week: 'If he goes on to the pitch and people start calling him names, have we got to do the same as it is to the racist situation?

>'Is it all right to call him names now after doing his three years - have we got to allow that to happen?'

Boomer level understanding. They are used to getting away with shit forever. Zoomer dominance finally weeding them out.

I think what he said was clumsy. I don’t think he deserved to be sacked. That’s over the top. Carragher fucking spat at a child while bombing it down the motorway and he’s still the face of Sky.

Spitting at a child is one thing, but what Gordon said was bloody 'ate speech so it was. Lucky the bobbies aren't taking him in tbqh.

ABSOLUTELY SICKening behaviour
Can’t believe he said that absolutely outrageous

Attached: 1521250196896.jpg (229x253, 13K)

Bring back the dealth penalty la

is it possible to stand up for someone who has been branded a pedophile, and not be lambasted for it in the media? racism or no racism.

I would say most people I've talked to actually support johnson in his position, considering that a) she told him she was 18 and b) he didn't actually fuck her.

That said, everyone also thinks he's a stupid cunt for doing anything at all when he had a pregnant wife, never mind with a kid

Absolutely Martin. Everybody knows that your cliches, your bland statements, your basic descriptions are pat and parcel of being a top top British TV analyst.

He knew she was underage though. He googled 'age of consent', not a 100+ IQ move

Scouse Protection Force

>bombing it down the motorway
30mph at most, not a motorway