Der klassiker

>der klassiker

Attached: 9734D732-F7F7-4CA0-B60F-519CF1390C64.gif (380x400, 197K)

>the fight for fourth

Attached: 1513719076254.gif (645x773, 9K)

I can't believe Germans actually say that, I thought that was a meme

>I can't believe germans speak german

Attached: 1528018769258.gif (160x250, 1.56M)

>THE MOST EXPENSIVE GAME IN FOOTBALL (championship playoff final)

We don't call United vs Liverpool "The Classic"

The worst part is that the “klassiker” is completely made up. There’s no historic rivalry between Dortmund and Bayern.

It‘s a forced expression to have something like clasico. It is also bullshit because Bauern vs Dortmund never constantly was the match between the two best clubs before the Klopp era. Bauern vs Gladbach used to be the closest to a classic, but that was long ago.

People who use "Der Klassiker" unironically are probably the same who call our national team "Die Mannschaft". DFB and DFL shills and hyper casuals who watch like 5 matches a year to pose for instagram pics in front of the TV.

Red bull is even trying to establish the term Der Klassiker for rapid vs Red bull Salzburg.
Pls watch our league btw

and what rivalry is between the mercs of halal and marcs of farca?

I‘m not watching this crap.
This

"[slang geographical location] derby" is also cringe

truth bomb right there

Madrid and Barcelona’s political rivalry dates back to the 30s.

With a real life version of adblock I would consider watching your league

Attached: 1502553499615.jpg (1200x717, 122K)

>hating on Hartberg
Fuck off Jens

Speed for sperm huh

and how is that relevant to the current climate in which it's just a fucking marketing stunt and none of the players give a shit about it? (okay maybe pique, but he's a gay ass, 70IQ monkey)

They do it over here too for Ajax - Feyenoord. Though I suppose there is a strong rivalry between those two clubs and cities for a very long time.

Are you going to pretend like the Madrid - Barca rivalry wasn’t really intense during the Pep-Mou era?

no, but that's over too innit?

It’s still the modern era. The point is that the Madrid/Barca rivalry has a real, historic foundation. “Der Klassiker” is entirely artificial. That’s the difference.

Attached: 45518C8A-0262-45A8-B290-EA7CDC08BE9D.jpg (425x280, 69K)

how does the term "klassiker" even imply such an "intense rivalry"? it's more like something that happens regularly and has been doing so for a long period of time.

thus, a term like that would be more fitting for a match of hsv vs. köln or frankfurt

As lame as it is, at least they picked a german word, not "le clasico".

>el trafico
Discuss

im gay
discuss

Attached: 1521472959551.jpg (1280x670, 528K)

In spanish and portuguese speaking countries, "clásico/clássico" is used in the same meaning as "derby". A longstanding rivalry is implied. Dortmund x Bayern can't be a Klassiker if it has no real rivalry.
Even the french Le Classique between PSG and Marseille, despite only being played since the 70s, can be considered a clásico since there's a real rivalry between parisians and marseillais.

only real derby is Schalke vs Dortmund

>stadium PA plays Seven Nation Army after every goal

Attached: fwm.jpg (550x540, 34K)

bullshit. 'real derbies' would imply two teams from the same city, like vfb vs stuttgarter kickers, bayern vs 1860, 1. fc vs fortuna köln, eintracht vs. fsv, chemie vs lok, hertha vs union, hsv vs. st. pauli and so on.

in a wider sense 'derby' refers to games between teams from the same region, like >schalke vs bvb, eintracht vs. offenbach, gladbach vs. düsseldorf etc.

>not being gay enough to fuck her

They're forcing it too here with PSG-OM, even though OM has been shit for years

For me, it’s le classique.

left>right

>im gay
no such thing, pal

>feelsguy edit

Attached: food fetish.gif (480x270, 1.88M)

Is the porker ok?

>derbi

Attached: 1476325861814.jpg (250x174, 5K)

>el superclásico

>el mongolo

>the clash of titans

Attached: 1553171212093.png (242x242, 78K)

i think you mean the 00s, right now we are in the 20s

De Nieuwe Klassieker

Attached: tenor.gif (480x480, 2.49M)

>speed for sperm

>the copenhagen derby is unironically called the "New Firm" by people in copenhagen

Attached: 1116237823778.jpg (800x682, 81K)

Low IQ thread

Holy SHIT

>not calling the Liverpool-Man U match "The Classic"

Attached: elijiah.jpg (2400x2400, 523K)

fuck me thats worse than ligue 1

wtf

But Aberdeen & Dundee Utd are the New Firm.

>For me, it's Pro Fertil: Speed for Sperm