*plays like shit against 10 men*

*plays like shit against 10 men*

Attached: Messi.jpg (780x438, 25K)

>scores a goal to seal the win
>"h-he p-played like shit!"
Cope harder, Twain.

Have you slept?

tick tock

Attached: messi-ronaldo.png (1338x182, 127K)

>seal the win
That's what Suarez did

get help..

wow... huh... i guess messi is shit..

nice stat-padding from Messi

rent free

>he pays ACTUAL MONEY to defend penaldo

>he literally makes this thread again more than 10 hours after the game

Attached: 1524740503298.jpg (200x280, 12K)

I've already said multiple times I don't care about Ronaldo; I only use him against Messi. Put anyone else in the world in his position and it would be the same. Ronaldo isn't even a top 5 player of all time and once he's no longer better than Messi I'll be the first to disregard him

>once he's no longer better than Messi I'll be the first to disregard him
so, we travel back to 2008?

S E E T H I N G

Ronaldo was significantly better than Messi in 2008. Messi didn't get good until 2009

@91917273
shanta pls go

Attached: 1438875261659.jpg (460x287, 43K)

anyone has a webm of his goal yesterday?

ronaldo wasn't even the best at united in 2008

Who the fuck was better then?

park ji-sung, of course

rooney

Ronaldo set the record for most goals scored in the EPL, and he did it was a winger. He scored the only goal for United in the CL final. He won the Balon d'Or

i know its bait but Messi was the best player on the pitch together with oblak

You're right; that is bait

GYPSOY
LOSING
HIS
LITTLE
GYPSOY
MIND

That'll be a Proxy and Yea Forums pass plus tip, Twain.

Attached: Hiroyuki_Nishimura's_speech_in_Sapporo_20050831.jpg (220x238, 12K)

T W A I N
W
A
I
N

>numbers of appearances
wew

>messi is better because he statpads
well then I guess Pele shits on Messi

is this the famous gyppo?

yes messi is a better goalscorer than ronaldo

>Years ago Ronaldo fans changed their argument from Ronaldo being the better player to Ronaldo being the better goalscorer
>Now scoring goals doesn't matter anymore
Really makes me think, it does

i think you got it wrong.

Nope, Messi is better at Ronaldo at literally everything when it comes to football aside from being tall, so Ronnie fans changed their argument to only compare their goal scoring records, and now Messi is outscoring Ronnie while still being the best playmaker in Europe.

That's not what I meant dummy. Back then Messi fans said that goals didn't matter at all when Ronaldo had more goals and now that Messi is close to have more goals you now say it did matter after all. Stop being a hypocrite

Ronaldo is better at winning champions league and international titles

They said it didn't because Messi plays much deeper than Ronaldo, and he's still managed to outscore him

Nope, his team is better at winning them since Ronaldo doesn't show up for the finals

>They said it didn't because Messi plays much deeper than Ronaldo, and he's still managed to outscore him
Dude I couldn't care less about these two. I'm just pointing out some stupid shit I've seen about these arguments but at least you do realise that it's true.

>doesn't show up for the finals
4 goals in the final

Been useless in more than half the finals he's won and have to rely on Eder, Bale and Ramos to score for him

Top scorer in the knockout stages and won the finals while messy can't even get past the quarterfinals LMAO, but since Benzema scored a goal against Liverpool I guess he's more important in the whole CL run. I guess rakitic was the key player for uefalona in 2015, moreso that messoy wasn't even topscorer that year.

he sure as hell was more important than cr7 in the grandest stage

I think Twain is on a mission to win some sort of Guinness Record for most pointless activity ever recorded.

Imagine spending time and money on a daily basis to try and convince people Messi isn't good.

>N-no he wasn't supposed to score and create chances.REEEEEEEEE!!!

Attached: index.jpg (246x205, 12K)

He scored in the final and it's much appreciated, the CL still belongs to Ronaldo for the most part though.
imagine circlejerking messy on Yea Forums, where you can't even get upboats. it's why sp will always be a TSU board
>Hat-trick vs 1 pointless goal
I'm good Hans

Attached: casecase.jpg (720x405, 46K)

Oh, Twain...

He played like shit to save energy and even playing like shit scored a goal and created chances. He is that good.

Twain is officially more pathetic than a janny because at least the janny does it for FREE

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (659x317, 292K)

>messi is a better goalscorer than ronaldo
sure, Messi is the goat statpadder

Attached: 153566237145.png (825x1117, 1.27M)

5 finals, his goal in '14 was the biggest statpadding in history and 0 assists

Why hasn't this gyppo neet killed himself yet? Every time he shitposts, he literally jinxes himself.

Champions League, goals per minute

Messi, 1 per 99 minutes (12 penalties, 0 offside)
Ronaldo, 1 per 111 minutes (16 penalties, 3 offside)

>b-b-but they are not important

Messi
131 games
35 game-winning goals (27%)

Ronaldo
160 games
37 game-winning goals (23%)

>b-b-but group stages / Round of 16
Ronaldo
Out in round of 16 - x3
Out in group stages - x1

Ronaldo has 4 eliminations (25% of the tournaments he played) in rounds that "don't matter" according to this gypsy subhuman

Attached: ahahaha.gif (245x245, 654K)

yes, that is indeed the definition of statpadding

People have the fucking cheek to actually compare that greaseball to Messi. How can they keep a straight face. As if there is any room for debate

Attached: TwainsBed.jpg (720x739, 59K)

Attached: 155448700265.png (680x1361, 718K)

bad bot