Yanks WILL unironically because "we don't care about soccer" but in a nation of 325 million people...

yanks WILL unironically because "we don't care about soccer" but in a nation of 325 million people, the pool of 'soccer' players that play it as their first sport is still much bigger than these other tiny countries

when i think of the continent of north america, it's just usa, canada and mexico

how the fuck can you finish 5th in a continent that only has 3 countries LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i thought yanks were supposed to be competitive and obsessed with being the #1 country etc. why don't they participate in the ONLY sport that is truly global and more competitive than the olympics internatonally

Attached: CONCACAF qualifying.png (742x189, 18K)

no one cares lol

>yanks WILL unironically because
i meant to say yanks will unironically defend this
will make coping excuses etc. as you can see by the desperate replies below

Soccer is for fags and europoors.

the rest of the world cares though and we're all laughing at you

>soccer is for poor people, it's much better to have a sport that you need loads of equipment and preparation that you can't play casually
i'm not a 3rd world brazillian but it's much better to be able to put jumpers down as goalposts and have a quick easy kickabout only needing a ball

do yanks even play sports during breaks and lunch at school? i can only think of basketball that can be played quickly and easily

Attached: 1510494044783.jpg (2048x2732, 386K)

go back to syria, leave the poor brits alone or we're going to liberate them with extreme prejudice.

Rent free

>this british flag poster said something that i don't like
>i can't think of a reasonable comeback to his post so i'm just going to pretend he's a paki to invalidate him
ah yes, the quintessentially yank method of arguing
it's pretty much a coping mechanism, you can't handle being wrong so you try to convince yourself that i'm a paki so my opinion doesn't hurt you as much

the brits don't give a shit how we're doing in soccer. and they don't have so much disdain for us that they would bother making a thread like this. you're an immigrant, you're mad that Chip and Tom blew up your uncle from their stupid helicopter. shut up already, fucking brown zoomer.

Any region where you can win 3 games from 10 against part-timers and qualify for the World Cup automatically is a joke

I don't know how the burgers fucked it up so badly but I'm glad they did

and if you think OP is bad than this is even worse HAHHAHAHHHAHHAHHAHHAHA
>yank clubs have significantly more external investment than these other countries
>waste all of their money on stupidly massive wages for 36 year old big name europeans that are well past it and don't care, just in america for the cheque and holiday
>the defence force of TRINIDAD AND FUCKING TOBACCO HAS THE SAME AMOUNT OF TITLES AS THE ENTIRE NATION OF USA HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA
SURINAME IS FAR MORE SUCCESSFUL

I DON'T CARE IF FOOTBALL IS THE 5TH OR 6TH SPORT, HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE THAT SUCH A MASSIVE COUNTRY GETS BTFO BY THESE MICRO NATIONS OF LESS THAN A MILLION PEOPLE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ROFL PMSL

Attached: CONCACAF champions league.jpg (716x685, 91K)

>the brits don't give a shit how we're doing in soccer
are you taking the piss HAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA you definitely don't have a passport and probably never left your state

i'll admit i do hate yanks more than the average but even so, the general population loves to take the piss out of yanks at any opportunity, we all love football so were aware of this at the time and had a good laugh about it

Attached: 1510504491048.png (1052x1137, 223K)

also needs mentioning that canada can't even reach the final qualifying stage lmao
pathetic

this desu.
OP is a paki

>mfw literally America's greatest football prospect of all time lost his place in the Dortmund squad to an 18-year old English Man City reject

Attached: 1553717746919.png (1000x1000, 120K)

he's already signed for chelsea in january but doesn't move until the summer
that's probably for shirt sales though, i hope he flops badly in the prem

Imagine hating on a player just because of his nationality
Obsessed

>not giving in to the irrational hatred of those who are different from you
Cuck.

Jesus christ, the obsession with Pulisic is beyond autistic.

but yanks are basically us but fat and more obnoxious

Don't get it either lad. Brian McBride was based.

They didn't want to go to Russia.

COPE

I honestly just don't care how they are doing or how they like football
But every time I see a Burger thread "If we cared for It we would be the best" I remember that and laugh as fuck

>i thought yanks were supposed to be competitive and obsessed with being the #1 country etc
Well that's your fault for getting your information about America entirely from Yea Forums then.

Yanks don't care because there isn't enough commercial breaks in football for them to empty their colons because they are disgusting fat mutt creatures who need to use toilet every 5 minutes. Non-stop gameplay is just too much for them. That is also why they call football "povertyball", it's not because everyone can play it no matter your class, it's because mutts associate poverty with not being fat enough.

Based

This. I thought I read they were thinking of 3 30 minute periods instead of 2 halves - lol more TV ad spaces!

BASED

t. fingol subhuman

Based

Bump

based and redpilled

Once again Finland dropping the truth bombs

OBSESSED

Op is a retard.
No sane brit talks about America's ability at football.
People only speak of america negatively when talking of politics or the supersizing of food portions and general greed

Bruh you need to stop being so stupid and stop believing the memes you see on Yea Forums. 0/10 thread, here is your (You)

Basketball is a fun to play as "Soccer", so I get why they never bothered getting into the beautiful game.

agreed op is a smelly foreign invader

in america being fat and being poor go hand in hand, it is counterintuitive but it is the true

also soccer is followed by well off yuppie liberals here it is not played or followed by poor people, this probably has a lot to do with the level of our play, the best soccer player in his state could easily be bullied in high school probably why they all act like soft little cunts with no confidence

in europe, soccer is played by chads
in the us, soccer is not played by chads

perustettu ja punapilleröity

Handegg and baseball are very easy to play casually

>do yanks even play sports during breaks and lunch at school?
Yes, Basketball and Kickball. Or 2 hand touch football

You care about soccer and got beat by Iceland, a country with a population of 250 thousand.

>see flag
>post content is more obsession with USA
sad

Soccer is exclusively played by whites here.
But not even the best whites, they play baseball.
Than the remainder whites that have money (like me) play tennis or golf

>America's greatest football prospect of all time
But Brady is still doing fine, he just took home the OWL

We don't care about soccer because even with the amount of commercial breaks football has, its still more interesting to watch.

>Soccer is exclusively played by whites here.
you're not white hermano

I forgot about Mexicans.
They're so easy to forget about when you don't live in the west

I don't know how it is for the rest of the country, but where I was all the kids who liked sports played soccer from kindergarten up until middle school
But once you get to middle school you get into football, basketball, track and field, tennis, lacross, swimming, etc.
I'm not even sure my high school had enough people for a soccer team.

We don't care about soccer enough to set up a proper development system. The best Soccer players here play high school soccer than go play college soccer on scholarship.
And I don't really give a fuck because most of us do not care about soccer

>w-we don't care about soccer...If we cared, It would be a different story

Attached: 1554611272143.png (782x758, 127K)

Very stupid post

Based and yankpilled

based
britcuck OP BTFOOOOOO