boxrec.com/en/champions
youtube.com/watch?v=njk9B-_CvvQ
boxrec.com/en/boxer/704057
youtube.com/watch?v=9n7zExsuCRU
youtube.com/watch?
youtube.com/watch?v=thKRtRbXbpo
youtu.be/AgZ7fkUJmAI
thefightcity.com/pound-for-pound-portis-boxing/
thecomeback.com/queensberryrules/2019-articles/the-six-weirdest-things-jim-lampley-has-cried-about.html
youtu.be/7lqgv0GH8Uo
boxrec.com/en/boxer/424533
streamable.com/7eeyc
twitter.com/nobu_sakakibara/status/1114934996647567360
twitter.com/BFanatic101/status/1113095543352422408?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=fmURlf-NsqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5CnKOqJ-AO8
youtu.be/Bkw1DbXVE4M?t=151
badlefthook.com/2019/3/22/18277076/my-xx-gf-my-20-year-old-girlfriend
boxrec.com/en/boxer/835616
instagram.com/p/BwAI_c4haAP/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=r3vfmioxqmx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Duran vs Pacquiao at Super Lightweight, who wins?

My money is on Pacquiao.

Duran is the GOAT, so Duran.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMBZQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Attached: 167533007 (1).jpg (2500x1577, 1.16M)

both overrated, who cares.

The fans win

Where my Kovabros at?

Attached: Ward-Kovalev.jpg (1024x576, 306K)

Pleb.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMBZQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Attached: 1548873963464.jpg (1125x745, 132K)

I wonder if anyone can find a stream for the Mayorga fight

you good, bro?

Attached: hitman murders duran.webm (640x469, 1.97M)

Holy shit Wilder is on CBS at the final 4 sitting talking to the commentators talking up the breazeale fight

I can't understand someone with so little appreciation for the sport.

Yo hold the fucking phone for a minute.

I've just came to a realisation that Manny Pacquiao is NOT an 8 division champion. He hasn't won world titles at Featherweight or Super Lightweight (IBO IS NOT A REAL TITLE)

WTF? How have they been getting away with lying to the public for years? He's only a 6 division champion.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBZQQQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Attached: 1531956365468.jpg (1860x1809, 501K)

probably some guy larping as an ignorant black boxing fan

what is your favourite part of the boxing?

for me it is when the guy does the punch punch

actually, me not standing for people overrating bums shows how much i respect the sport.

Attached: pretty boy floyd.webm (640x360, 2.41M)

Man, MMAnlets always tell me that MMA fighters only look like they don't know how to punch because punching stance in MMA is different to defend against takedowns and kicks, but i'm looking at this bareknuckle boxing event with nothing but ex-MMA fighters, and they all don't know how to punch.
I think MMA fighters just can't punch, hence why McGoober only threw arm punches against Floyd, like that uppercut.

Mine is seeing the filipino tears when pacman was ko'ed

His "title" at junior-middle was a complete sham, WBC materialized a vacant belt for the Margarito fight out of nothing. Pac won the lineal titles at flyweight, featherweight, jr lightweight, jr welterweight, and welterweight. That's what I consider his true championships.

>$70 for Crawford-Khan

Or

>$10 for Canelo-Jacobs + Usyk-Takam + AJ-Miller

Man I don't know why BoxRec has complete bullshit belts like the IBA registered on their website but they don't even have the fucking Ring magazine belt registered.

but it's just too easy, bro.

Attached: tbc.png (200x273, 111K)

>I don't rate Lomachenko

Attached: 1551402306988.png (300x304, 211K)

BOOOOOOOOOOMBZQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Attached: Wilder-takes-the-mike-yells-his-familiar-Bomb-Squad-battle-cry..jpg (640x360, 116K)

boxrec.com/en/champions
>lists the IBO (half of which are vacant)
>no Ring Magazine
It's a sorry state.

Attached: billy.webm (640x360, 763K)

Any boxing besides this bare knuckle trash tonight?

I don't know how many of you watch Bare Knuckle Boxing but if you want to watch with us here's the thread

They fight like MMA fighters. Shit form, no power, no technique.

are they wearing mouth guards?

This. Whatever i'm watching right now resembles MMA more than it does Boxing.

This reminds me of that rowdy boxing series or whatever its called, the one Bill Burr commentates.

3rd 2 minute round and he's already gassed.
Amateur boxers are in better shape.

rough and rowdy
shit's hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=njk9B-_CvvQ

How about $15 and you give me a handy, twinkboi

The second one, duh.

boxrec.com/en/boxer/704057
This guy is currently fighting in bareknuckles right now lmao.
They're really taking Boxing's finest for this event.

I guess it makes sense. Boxing journeymen probably make more money than these guys.

Well yeah, even the shittiest journeyman would knock around all of the ex MMAnlets competing with ease

Are you insane? Both Duran and Pacquiao were beasts in their prime.

After that, Roidquez vs Duran at WW.

Who’s fighting today lads?

He was only knocked out once in those 8 losses though. Clear cut contender for the Bare Knuckle FC title.

Yeah those fights are bullshit. Nothing but BUMS or mma fighters who sucked.

Was Vitali's chin ever really tested in boxing?
youtube.com/watch?v=9n7zExsuCRU

Whatever happened to these guys?

Attached: CA2D998B-E3F0-4B77-B619-F7B3A355B0CA.png (1242x2208, 1.39M)

3:15 AM London time. The Push has just awakened Anthony.

Attached: The Push.webm (1424x778, 577K)

why must faggy eddy be center stage at all these events?

The Peoples GOAT

Attached: thepplsgoat.jpg (800x534, 145K)

Is Usyk literally the modern Muhammad Ali?
Same height, similar style, same birthday, won the Muhammad Ali trophy with and Ali shuffle, and like Ali every picture he takes is peak kino.

Attached: 1553388193631.jpg (1074x1456, 361K)

>IBO belt
Holy f*cking based

Streetbeefs is better than bare knuckle boxing.

126 days since Tyson Fury pledged to give his £8 million purse to charity. Just throwing that out there.

Just saw that bumknuckle FC fight. No way Paulie doesn't break his hands.

>terence crawford is p4p #1

Attached: 1554610395260.jpg (400x283, 64K)

He could be, we won't know if his chin is as solid for sure until his legs go but he has taken some pretty big shots already and hasn't even blinked

didn't know about the birthday part thats insane. Someone post the picture of him when he was a kid standing between the klitschko brothers with the ali tshirt on

I remember watching Gabby Rosado fight on bkb

Maybe, but would a pro-boxer be ready to get hit bareknuckle? It feels completely different, I can imagine Paulie literally crying when he gets hit cos it's gonna hurt so much. MMA fighters have that advantage at least in that their gloves are smaller so it feels closer to getting hit bareknuckle.

>Was Vitali's chin ever really tested in boxing?
you tell me, user

youtube.com/watch?
v=dExzikyUkhQ
when you switch the time over to EST after joshua arrives in new york... i'm not going to be able to handle that

and this also i forgot:
youtube.com/watch?v=thKRtRbXbpo

corrie sanders had an amazing straight left. really nice little fight

Literally when the fuck will we get an actual good fight

What happened in the mayorga fight fellas

couldn't find a stream but on boxrec it says he got TKO'ed

Damn Josh Kelly got an endorsement deal with Champion

PBK X Champion
youtu.be/AgZ7fkUJmAI

Kino ad

Attached: champion-josh-pretty-boy-kelly-sponsorship-announcement-03.jpg (853x1279, 846K)

Next few weekends are good

Dont be sad when a soldier dies

>Teofimo Lopez To Be Ringside For Lomachenko vs. Crolla
The real threat is this zoomer, not Tank.

Attached: teofimo-lopez_8.jpg (720x481, 75K)

They definitely can't punch. The ufc started out as a marketing scheme for the anti-rape martial art bjj to attract manlets and people with too much money to get into combat sports. If you ever watch a ufc they talk about the current champ being the "goat" so they can pretend to have some sort of history but they usually get flushed right after.

PBK

Attached: champion-josh-pretty-boy-kelly-sponsorship-announcement-01.jpg (853x1279, 664K)

Some of them can punch don't ask me which ones I don't care enough to remember names but I've spotted a few. The problem with that sport and punching is the kicks knees and elbows and all that shit fucks up the distance for punching so typically the already sub par punching gets rushed and is even worse. It's impossible to watch if you love boxing because it's all you see

That is true. And the fact you can't kick people on the ground gives the ground game a huge advantage.

>calls Duran overrated
>posts cte Hearns
The absolute state

>thefightcity.com/pound-for-pound-portis-boxing/
Based TheFightCity p4p list schooling Max Kellerman
12 - Estrada
11 - KKKovalev
10 - Warrington
9 - Pacquiao
8 - Tyson Fury
7 - Spence
6 - Inoue
5 - Crawford
4 - Rungvisai
3 - Usyk
2 - Lomachenko
1 - Golovkin

thecomeback.com/queensberryrules/2019-articles/the-six-weirdest-things-jim-lampley-has-cried-about.html

Absolutely KINO article.

This is the MOST accurate p4p list i've seen.

Poster who makes the next thread should put it in the OP

>The alternate reality bumlovkin slurpers live in

Really tired of watching protected and/or ducked pound for pounds fighting hyped up cans instead of challenging opponents desu

put Canelo between Rungvisai and Crawford and you have perfect list

It definitely sucks. I mean Canelo is literally fighting a CANcer patient instead of young hungry lion.

Imagine thinking this is accurate

Only downside is that Canelo is missing, put him after Usyk and it's very accurate

>Crawford that low
>Pac
>No canelo
>BUMlovkin number 1
>Warrington
>Thurman not listed

Attached: 1441279493099.jpg (624x479, 76K)

Boxers have twice the power and twice the punch resistance as UFC fighters. I'm sure he'll be fine.

Where the fuck is Canelo?

He won the ring belt in those divisions, that's the most prestigious strap

cheaters dont belong on the p4p list. take fury off too.

youtu.be/7lqgv0GH8Uo

Based Steve Kim keeps schooling brainlets people on Twitter

Attached: Screenshot_20190407-123620.jpg (1080x1920, 464K)

Yeah but they're not used to getting punched by something hard. I agree with your reasoning though, but I still think mma fighters have that slight edge.

>reading the Top Rank shills tweets
Come on have a little self respect

AJ nor Wilder are with top rank. And Steve Kim is one of the most based journalists

>based journalist

They are all retarded faggots.

why is loma fighting some bum ?

Eating Adelaide Byrd's ass

because mikey thought it was a better idea to lose all respect and get completely emasculated by spence instead of losing a decision to loma

Attached: goat+bum.jpg (1400x786, 131K)

have a blessed sunday, /box/

Attached: 1541969936325.jpg (900x1125, 178K)

Anthony Million Dolla Crolla is a former world champion and high guard graduate of the Gallagher school

Wilder's going to fight Kownacki. He's flat out said he won't fight Joshua this year and they called up Klitschko trying to sabotage him moving to DAZN. They've got no chance there because if he does decide to come back he'll want to be over paid for a warm up fight

>He's flat out said he won't fight Joshua this year
Joshua doesn't deserve a title shot, plain and simple.
Wilder is the A-side, so he deserves to make A-side money. He has the longest title reign, he's the money making money on American PPV, Joshua can't even draw 20k views on a regular American broadcast, let alone on PPV.

Deontay Wilder is the most popular boxer at the present moment, and he deserves to be respected as such.

Attached: 1553189596178.jpg (899x899, 123K)

Chad move.

Attached: image.jpg (1125x801, 281K)

I think Brits know Joshua has a shaky chain and the windmill is bound to catch him at least once

Blowjob signals. Yea blowjob signals

Foreman>Lewis desu

Redpill me on Winning Japan products /box/

Attached: IMG-20170131-WA0046_large.jpg (480x480, 38K)

18 years ago based Barrera ended the Prince Naseem meme

Attached: D3h2895WsAAgJKp.jpg (600x338, 49K)

B A S E D

Attached: D3gpsR2XsAEdfUd.jpg (2048x996, 256K)

Holy fucking BASED

Attached: 1550059741800.jpg (720x530, 71K)

did Paulie have his bareknuckle thing yesterday?

boxrec.com/en/boxer/424533

Wasn't he supposed to have a big step up fight? If he wins he gets Pedraza? Who the fuck is this guy?

Also, place your bets, is Loma gonna raccoon next fight?

When did Carl Frampton get so huge?

>Loma gonna raccoon next fight?
what does this mean?

Tatli is a solid european level guy but Teofimo will win easily. He's about the same level of Magdaleno

>LEAVE LOMACHENKO TO ME!

Attached: DdB7hRRX0AAiM7U-1024x725.jpg (1024x725, 112K)

Can Paulie win? I've never seen this Artem guy fight before.

Attached: Screenshot_20190407-145836_1.jpg (720x673, 77K)

Post your fav highlight videos.

Poor Lil Ukrainian boi

Orlando Salido

When he fights with his guard up blocking punches instead of being slick and gets jabbed his eyes bruise up.

very likely, bareknuckle boxing is still boxing, but didn't paulie have problems with his hands when he was a pro?

He also got knocked the fuck out by Sam Eggington. I think Paulie doesn't realise how shot to shit his whole body is.

Paulie will be fine he hasn't gotten super bloated and out of shape I'm sure he still spends time in the gym. His hands have been shot for awhile but it's not like his chin is cracked or anything he should be able to comfortably move and jab any MMA bum to a decision.

reminder that an athletic paulie malignaggi would be the goat

Paulie had technical shortcomings as well as physical that prevented him from becoming elite

lol what

I SAID AN ATHLETIC PAULIE MALIGNAGGI WOULD HAVE BEEN THE GOAT

and he said that even an athletic Paulie Mallinaggi would have been shit because of his technical shortcomings.

oh god, Hammer, please knock Shields out

Attached: 10487342_10201189052767339_3614806087486285380_n.jpg (720x960, 108K)

Fighters are the last to accept it. Hope he’s getting paid well for it

reminder that if my grandma had a pair of bollocks, she would be my granddad

Sam eggington is an actual boxer though, however bad. He's still levels above Lobov

What if Paulie gets violently KOed and the years of repressed cte kick in and he can't commentate anymore?

You're not a world champion unless you win the lineal or the ring titles. Simple as sick of all these mickey mouse wba wbc idgaf organisation shit

titles don't matter, it's all about who you beat

Paulie will school any of those BKB bums they put in the ring with him. Fuck, even being a pillowfist in pro boxing, I bet he could still sleep a few of them too. That's how trash the competition is

how do I get signed by eddie lads?

Who has Klitschko beat?

I went to DC and watched Peterson get absolutely decimated in his own hometown before retiring.

You guys shoulda seen the crowd, it was fucking hilarious. My gf and I were probably the only white people in the entire place (and both secretly rooting for Lipinets).

The venue (MGM) kinda sucked tbqh but I'm stoked to see Usyk there in May.

Anyone else going?

Klitschko might be the greatest one dimensional fighter of our generation. His in-and-out step jab and cross HAS to be the best of all time. Unfortunately he didn't have much else aside from a decent left hook and clinch.

It's not his fault the HWs were shit for 20 years.

Klitschko was dynamic in his younger days. He reverted to a safe clinching style to be safe but it was boring to watch

>MMA fighters have that advantage at least in that their gloves are smaller so it feels closer to getting hit bareknuckle

Also head kicks, elbows, and knees

He married hayden panetierre

Imagine being so clueless you think bare knuckle hits hurt worse than 10 oz gloves on a fist

And he got knocked out easily by the journeyman mma can :(

They do. Gloves are more concussive though

t. Never been in a fight in his life

Attached: E86EECB9-F369-4C6E-9956-BF1783C96998.jpg (320x371, 62K)

Whats so great about the heavyweights today? How is Dullian Whyte better than Lamon Brewster or Sam Peter. A 42 year old Klitschko almost beat a prime G string Joshua. What makes you think prime Klitschko doesn't obliterate him. fury is basically a pity pat conjob with a big mouth like Malignaggi and Wilder has fought 2 semi serious fights out of 40. These guys seem better because social media has heightened their visibility but in terms of talent they're nothing special. Beware of hype.

I think you’re just retarded from too many fights my guy. Or you’re just a complete pussy that gets ouchies from gloves

They're not married afaik.
Wlad was smart

You're lucky my fren. I was hoping the fight would be in Chicago, it would have only been a couple of hours to get there for me.

Damn that sucks for him

Attached: 20190407_112544.jpg (1440x934, 363K)

It hurts more to get hit in the head and gut with a heavier object than a lighter one even if the lighter one isn’t as “soft”
Kill yourself

>please give me money

Attached: 1322531108494.png (334x393, 134K)

It's not like he was in the last two Punch Out games either.
Ninty probably wouldn't want to have him in for another one either, the entire reason they didn't use him in Super Punch Out was because he was going through the rape trial at the time.

Weird that the first time i'm hearing about a new Punch Out game is from Tyson.

>Whats so great about the heavyweights today?
They're simply getting bigger and better.

Attached: #1 HW and a shook bodybuilding virgin.jpg (909x891, 129K)

Yeah, you’re just a fucking retarded CTE’d bitch. Heavier is just more force you stupid bitch. A blunt force will cause more pain 9/10 times

How strong is big baby's chin?

Remarkable. We'll just say that he's not the one getting KO'd.

Yeah but come on to be actually knocked out by Eggington? I think a decent MMA puncher could at least make it competitive. They get trained the basic offense in boxing, it's just their defense and technique that's lacking.

>Reddit still have G string in the top 10 P4P

I don't think Miller or Joshua can even beat Pulev at this stage. Klitschko is biger than both these bums so i dunno wtf ur talking about.

>tfw brits still think the Bodybuilder has a chance

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1080, 120K)

I never said HW now was better my man

Having said that, Tyson, AJ, Wilder and hopefully soon to be Usyk are all good. Don't be a negative Nancy

>AJ nor Wilder are with top rank
Its the same as all the boxingscene shill articles where Hearn criticizes his competitors. They're still shilling and Steve Kim is riding arum jock now

Are you gonna delete all these pictures when Miller loses or are you gonna keep them so you can laugh about it in the future?

Any upcoming boxing events in Europe I should be aware of /box/?

>Manny Pacquiao has been pictured signing a contract with RIZIN (the company who staged Floyd Mayweather vs Tenshin Nasukawa) and will be involved in their upcoming show, April 21st in Japan. RIZIN's CEO says a full announcement of what this deal entails will follow shortly.

Kinda pathetic how Manny was making fun of Floyd for this and now he's doing the same only a few months later.

AJ is going down and he isn't getting up

Polish fight from yesterday with 10 knockdowns
>streamable.com/7eeyc

Attached: 10 knockdowns.webm (854x480, 3M)

not seen sponsorship tattoos for a long time

Just watched the whole fight.
The only thing that made this fight entertaining was that both had terible punch resistance, they'd go down from a single punch that didnt seem so hard. Imo fights that have a better technique, even between brawlers, but can take better punches are more dramatic.
Very good but if SSR vs Estrada 2 is anything like the first then he'd be a better candidate for FOTY

This kills the Tenshin meme

twitter.com/nobu_sakakibara/status/1114934996647567360

Literally all Japanese boxers are memes

*blocks your path*

Attached: Naoya-Inoue.jpg (768x432, 285K)

NANI???

Attached: TENSHIN.png (553x305, 292K)

I can't remember if he said knocked down or knocked out in the interview but apparently he's never had that happen to him in either kick boxing or boxing

He means Punch out for the NES. It's going on the virtual console store but it's the Mr Dream version.

>t. Salty Spic
Inoue is going to demolish Nery, boy.

Attached: Inoue-Payano.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

This triggered weeb posts the same webm literally every time
Inoue must not have much of a highlight reel

OH NO NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Nery-Villanueva.webm (960x548, 1.11M)

ESPN doesn't know anything about boxing

That's what happens when Nery takes a hit from someone who isn't a jap twink. He'll shrug off every hit Inoue throws at him.

>Gets dropped by some Pinoy bum
>Won't get dropped by the hardest hitting active Bantamweight

Attached: Inoue-McDonnell KD1.webm (960x534, 877K)

Pinoys are the most powerful race in Earth though

james the jew toney

twitter.com/BFanatic101/status/1113095543352422408?s=19

Cool vid of Spence and Plant when they were teens.

>"yeah we out here" "you know what it is" while doing retarded hand movements
americans are clowns

Its a licensing issue most likely.

Are you gonna delete the bodybuilder from your P4P list when he loses?

so what do you guys think about maidana’s money being stolen? He said he was actually payed 2 mil for not wearing mx everlast gloves but his old team Robert Garcia has been saying he got payed 1.5 mill.

Is Floyd diva putting crap in his ear? Did chinos old manager rob him? Or did Robert rob him?

Fighting Harada > Floyd Mayweather

I havent heard anything about him being stolen but it wouldnt surprise me if he spent all his money in gun, jewlery and guns.
He probably got around 8/10M in his carreer, that's a lot of money but it's not impossible to blow it away once you start buying the staff he was, one or multiple mensions, cars etc..

Fuck up before I knock your bum ass back to Afghanistan with a sharp patriot's left hook.

>nigs are clowns
Ftfy

I try to point and laugh every time I see these guys walking down the street. So fucking retarded. The blouse shirts might be the best part

Attached: sagging-pants_o_2255957.jpg (640x1139, 495K)

When he retired, I got a lot of shit for saying he would be back in a couple of years. People were saying the millions he made would last him forever in Argentina but look at Pacquiao. He should be the richest man in the Philippines but these guys bleed so much money with their lifestyle and the leeches sucking them dry

>How strong is big baby's chin?

Unbreakable. He's going to eat The Bodybuilder's best shots without flinching before walking him down and stopping him in the latter half of the fight.

>cap this

Indeed, as if boxers blowing money away and coming back from retirement is anything new.
Once you started watching his posts on social media it was quite obvious his money were draining

just shut the fuck up you boring cunt

t. eddie hearn

eddie hearn promotes miller
if anything, you're acting like eddie hearn more than anyone else in this thread

he cute

Attached: sweethands.jpg (1080x1080, 153K)

>the brits are this shook 2 months out

>I don't think Miller or Joshua can even beat Pulev at this stage
Pulev has ducked that fight too much

What are some /box/ approved tattoos?

Attached: 0udgq50bkbq21.jpg (3184x2048, 558K)

Definitely not your flowery trampstamp.

Is he on peds?

Attached: slamm.jpg (1000x1000, 115K)

Based. Friendly reminder that this man is THE future undisputed SMW champion.

Attached: 1553212704884.jpg (600x600, 94K)

I just want to see if Miller is able to rock Joshua once. Everytime he gets rocked it takes him at least 2-3 rounds to fully recover. I've suspected for a while now that Joshua doesn't have a great chin

tattoos are for faggots

Miller fucking blows, I can’t wait for this shit meme to end

This. They always look like shit too

The only meme ending in this fight is the humble bodybuilder.

>fight is still two months away

Attached: pogba.jpg (250x228, 3K)

it's really boring

Watching Miller vs Wach

Does Miller know how to defend a jab?

The only thing that's gonna end is Anthony Johnson's career.

you're a faggot.

chill, fa m.
nerry will absolutely dust this nip.

he hides in japan because of pantera.

Attached: nery.png (237x274, 105K)

>Lomachenko
>Lost to a literal uber driver, who Garcia dropped five times
>Dropped by and took 10 rounds to stop a fragile Linares, whom Cano demolished in 1 round
>Looked like absolute shit against Pedraza, whom Tank only took 7 rounds to stop
>Is rated P4P #1 by The Ring, ESPN, and TBRB
And yet many will argue with me that there isn't an instant bonus to Boxing writer's opinions of you if you're Eastern European.

Attached: Salido stuns Loma.webm (720x404, 1.69M)

I used to hate the miller memes but now I'm a fan. Redditors need to go back

Seethe harder pleb

You're the only one seething around these here parts.

Attached: loma-pedraza.jpg (493x525, 20K)

>instant bonus to Boxing writer's opinions of you if you're Eastern European.
yea, shit is pathetic.

Nope. Why don't you post some webms from the GRJ fight? Do you know how to make those?

There's no point responding to him. He's a BoxRec warrior.

>W-w-why d-d-dont you look at this o-o-one fight he didn't lose or under preform in!
>B-b-boxrec warrior!!!
Why the fuck would I make your webm for you? Make your own pleb, or do you not know how to make webms?

Attached: Loma knocked down.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

>They get trained the basic offense in boxing
>it's just their defense and technique that's lacking.

technique is involved in offense. and their offense is notoriously weak in a boxing setting. i don't even know what you're arguing

What's /box/'s opinion on Johnny Tapia?

>I don't think Miller or Joshua can even beat Pulev at this stage

pulev, in his prime, would have been absolutely obliterated by joshua and probably miller too. his approach to klitschko was fucking hilarious. "let me just walk into range flat-footed over and over again vs. a monster puncher". you're delusional if you think anything of that absolute bum

The advice you should follow should be mine alone. Just take this video as the only opinion that you can't refuse

Attached: Dwyerr.png (800x432, 384K)

It's a pointless argument. I think a decent level ufc fighter could stop paulie in a boxing match now but none of the bare knuckle guys are any good anyway. Lobov apparently was super shit and only in the UFC because he was mcgregor's buddy.

based and ABQ pilled

Why do you hate Loma my man?

>ayo hol up fuck dat witeboi bumchanko nigga

Attached: average LDBC poster.jpg (465x581, 62K)

Madman, we didn't deserve him

I dont hate him, i'm just pointing out the fact that Lomachenko is a BUM.

Attached: 15.jpg (658x488, 64K)

Nigger

Lomachenko is an israelite and NOT a bum

Wh*toid

>This desperate attempt at damage control

>N-n-no! He pointed out the fact that i'm a retard!
>Better prove even more than i'm a retard!
Embarrassing.

Attached: 1471561641725.jpg (277x277, 29K)

He's not though and it's not even vaguely questionable

seethe more

>This desperate attempt at damage control
Read the scripture clown

Like I said...
Lost to a literal uber driver, who Garcia dropped five times
>Dropped by and took 10 rounds to stop a fragile Linares, whom Cano demolished in 1 round
>Looked like absolute shit against Pedraza, whom Tank only took 7 rounds to stop

Lomachenko is indisputably a BUM.

just like cokehead Oscar writing a cringe letter about how Floyd was "killing boxing" because of his fight with McGregor but after the fight he said he would fight Connor if they gave him the chance. They all criticize TBE and then turn around and copy him

>rating a coward
just unbelievable.

Attached: nomass.png (932x1087, 648K)

Its decided, Kubrat did nothing wrong, /my guy/ Brendan supports him, all of us in Russia are grateful for this daring opinion

youtube.com/watch?v=fmURlf-NsqQ

Attached: schaub bless.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Bet $1000 on Crolla then and post a slip

Mayweather Sr. literally said the same thing about Mayweather fighting GGG

>bet on the bigger bum to prove lomachenko's a bum bro! lmao

Attached: FCBToronto.jpg (840x480, 17K)

crackhead also said oscar beat floyd.
please try harder next time.

That doesn't have anything to do with him saying Floyd wasn't trying to fight "giants".

Why would I do that?
Bet on a Britbum to beat a Eurobum?
We've seen this matchup before.

Attached: 1549300712468.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

Who cares what Mayweather Sr. says?
Mayweather embarrassed the guy who exposed Lil' G.

>please try harder next time.
>That doesn't have anything to do with him saying Floyd wasn't trying to fight "giants".
you're not listening.

Canelo was practically a kid when that happened, and probably not juicing like he clearly is now.

You would do it because its easy money you're talking all this shit put your money where your mouth is.

Money would school cinnaBUM again today, the judges wouldn't be able to save him(again)

Probably, but after all he is TBE

Like I said, we've seen the Britbum vs Eurobum matchup already.
Why would I bet on Crolla when I think he's the bummier of two bums?

When the Eurobum meets the Britbum, the Eurobum will come out on top, however that doesn't make the Eurobum not a bum.

Attached: Usyk-Bellew.webm (1280x720, 1.99M)

All work = easy work

Attached: 1548715608105.jpg (609x609, 160K)

Nigga you drunk

Are you really using Oleksandr as an example of a eurobum?

Attached: IMG_20190217_201928.jpg (712x599, 74K)

Nah, Usyk is actually kind of based, but you get the point.

Attached: Usyk-Gassiev.webm (1067x600, 1.44M)

He's black.

oh there's no argument it's just you spouting weird shit about the concept of offense and technique

She's kinda right, but the replies made me laugh

Also what the fuck, I didn't realize the Lomachenko showcase was on friday

But I guess on Sky it'll be the Crolla showcase of warrior's spirit?

Attached: 20190407_213349.jpg (1440x2265, 871K)

boomers will say duran

this is my dream "what if" fight tho

>female "fighters"
yea, who gives a shit, bud?

Attached: 1549899396062.jpg (1056x1056, 97K)

Check the flag dummy

Golovkin has only been exposed by father time. Not being able to properly beat old men is something Canelo is good at.

4:35am London time.... The Push has awakened Anthony for the second time today

Attached: 20190318_211545.jpg (931x588, 340K)

>Mayweather at 36
>Absolutely dominates the bigger, younger Canelo
>Lil' G at 36
>Gets walked down and bullied by the smaller Canelo, fairly losing the decision
Mayweather didn't need any excuses, because he won.

or eastern euros crushing cans always ends up with them being exposed as total frauds the moment they step up. GGG/Kovalev nuthuggers used to say Sevchenko was the real ww champ and Pac and Floyd were frauds. Then dude got ktfo by Paulie fucking Malignaggi.

Attached: slavsquateternal.jpg (811x608, 151K)

t. Mikey "El Bum Loco" Garcia

Canelo was barely finished with puberty (and definitely a virgin) when he fought Mayweather. He's now 28 and in his prime (though probably still a virgin).

>definitely a virgin
Was probably getting treated for stds from Tijuana hookers

he had 43 professional fights under his belt and 6 title defenses

Floyd had 27 professional fights and 8 defences when he lost to Castillo, yet do you think he would've lost to Castillo 4 years later?

>and definitely a virgin
He had a kid at 14. In the Canelo-Angulo 24/7 episodes you can see Canelo's daughter.

>the virgin Canelo

Attached: ea6d8c461b902aa25c11bb794862e1a7.jpg (1080x1080, 1.08M)

he immediately rematched Castillo and beat him easily with two arms. because Floyd isn't a scared pussy like Tyson Fury

>the Chad Golovkin

Attached: 1537919639174.png (1376x1572, 2.52M)

FBI TOP 10 MOST WANTED FUGITIVE
SANTOS SAUL ALVAREZ BARRAGAN

4 COUNTS OF ROBBERY- BRIBERY-MURDER IN THE 3RD DEGREE-EQUINE BESTIALITY

ALIASES: CANELO, CLENELO, BUMELO, DUCKELO,CANelo,

DOB: July 18, 1990
PLACE OF BIRTH: Guadalajara Mexico
HEIGHT: 5'7
WEIGHT: Approximately 188 lbs on fight night
HAIR: Ginger
EYES: Soulless
RACE: Irish
LANGUAGES: Spanish and broken English

REMARKS: Alvarez's was last seen committing assault on an UK citizen in NYC.Has been known to periodically return to Las Vegas, the frequent site of his robberies. He has a persistent cut over his left eye and wears a knee brace.

CAUTION:
Alvarez is wanted for multiple acts of robbery. DO NOT let him near your scorecards or ring side judges. He is wanted for the death of a sparring partner and multiple lewd acts upon his personal stable of horses.

Has intimated that he would even rob a cancer patient if necessary.

REWARD:
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $100,000 for information leading to his capture.

DO NOT APPROACH HIM ESPECIALLY IN LAS VEGAS. HE'S CONSIDERED TO BE ARMED AND DANGEROUS.

Attached: 1553747923972.png (270x270, 85K)

>he had 43 professional fights under his belt and 6 title defenses

Most of those "fights" were again nobodies. My point was not that he was a complete amateur in the Floyd fight, but rather that he was 5+ years away from his prime. 28 year old Canelo against 36 year old Floyd is a much more dangerous fight for Floyd. Not saying Floyd would lose (if the judging was fair), but FAR more risky.

>his wife's daughter

B&R

kek

>all these excuses for hypejob fraud lil g's failures
when are we getting that jacobs rematch?

canelo lost wide to floyd, but if you watch his fights since then he learned a fuckton from that loss. you can tell he has watched the tape on it repeatedly and even started using things against opponents that floyd got him with

Guys, I just scrolled through several years of Canelo's instagram posts and the only adult woman he's pictured with is his mom.

This is an unmarried superstar athlete we're talking about...

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 9.29.10 PM.png (1172x1178, 1.73M)

what's the excuse for the lara fight?

The Halloween pic of we live in a society he had some hoes tongue in his throat didn't he

They both have unusually small hands.

Attached: download.png (1200x698, 1.09M)

what excuse is needed? lara did as little as he possibly could (like every lara fight) and canelo was getting in a better shot for every jab off of the back foot lara landed. speaking about Lara though, is there a more disappointing fucker out there? the guy got 4 or 5 chances on a huge stage and stunk the joint out every time

Nah dude the Hurd-Lara fight was great

you could have just wrote you don't know shit about boxing.

Attached: badnig.jpg (800x598, 42K)

For me the greatest part about boxing is being able to tell if the person you're talking too has ever even seen whatever fight in question.

i'm sorry but that fight was recorded. you can't lie about it

youtube.com/watch?v=5CnKOqJ-AO8

Attached: fernandagmtz___Bpn77K9hrMe___.jpg (1080x1349, 177K)

>WHY SO SERIO BEBE DOOTER!?!

Attached: 1544591284980.png (561x582, 601K)

10000 times this

>WE LEEV IN A SO-SIGH-ETEE MI FRENS

MMA fighters have notoriously weak chins, weak power and terrible basics and ring IQ.
Paulie was probably putting leather on McGoober when they sparred and he was an out of shape fat, and McGoober is miles better than Lobov and also bigger than Paulie. Eggington would beat the shit out of McGregor, just saying.
I mean, a few years ago I was beating up in sparring a friend of mine who trained in mma when he came to my gym, but I am a Bantamwieght and he is a light heavy weight

"of what she have"

I hope Hammer kills her

Imagine watching women’s boxing

Mfw Rigo is still being ducked. When the fuck will he fight again.

What did you expect. He's a skinny jeans wearing ginger faggot.

jeez.. lose weight, you got titties man. have some self respect.

Attached: rigot.jpg (1200x559, 252K)

>me, I'm most excited to see Shields vs Hammer!

Attached: 8175201_ml.jpg (1678x1119, 124K)

Rigo ducked WBSS

>ducked
He couldn't go down to Bantamweight this fast. There's no one to duck for him anyway. Donaire is done and Inoe is a meme. But too bad he didnt participate and fight Inoue so everyone could see how overrated he is.

>Using transitive property in boxing

Go and stay go you absolute nerd noob

>When the fuck will he fight again
soon.
real soon.

Attached: rigo_comeback.webm (640x360, 2.89M)

Rigo is an old glassjaw, Inoue would've sparked him out.

lmao you alright, my dude?

Attached: worked.jpg (1242x1547, 94K)

Please stop ruining this general with your /heem/ tier spamming

Found the weeb. Inoue is literally a meme who is being hyped by weeb animefans on this board. This small yellow motherfucker didn't even manage to get into the worldcup or the Olympics, fought some pro bums and people start hyping him like shit, just like Dogboe. Well we saw how that ended. Same's gonna happen to Inoue. Rigo would literally kill him like he did with pic related.

Attached: Gi6e4Ck.jpg (1277x717, 195K)

please stop whining like a cunt.

Alright about what? You've obviously never boxed and are a nigdick rider. Just pointing out how stupid you sound.

>A beat B so that means C will beat B!

That's not how it works.

High effort post shame Rigo ducked WBSS so we won't get to find out

FUMING

lol i'm not even the person you originally replied to.
it's just funny how upset you got because he talked badly about your crush.

I loved amateur Loma but I hate pro Loma

demented hipsterbrain

Heard you were chatting shit. The Nippon fears this

Attached: ChadillermoRigondeaux.jpg (250x312, 16K)

>ducked WBSS, explanation he couldnt drop 3 measly lbs
who is fearing who?

inoue don't want that smoke. he'd better stay in his bubble in japan fighting jap cans

Attached: smug cuban.png (340x392, 203K)

faggot
based

Attached: St.Rigondeaux.jpg (968x681, 150K)

>cutting 3lbs is too much so I cant fight in a tournament that will make my career worth remembering if I win
imagine justifying this flagrant faggotry

I just woke up and saw someone saying something stupid on the internet and then replied to it.

Transitive property boxing casuals don't know anything. Especially ones that say someone like Lomachenko sucks. I get using hyperbole to make a point but it's objectively false.

Maybe a better argument would have been that he sucks at lightweight because he's a 5'7 europoor. At least that would have made sense.

Do you know how much 4lbs for a man of his size are? Rigo is fucking ripped, not a fatso larper like yourself. He can't just lose 4 lbs.

Yes he can quite easily, he just didn't want to, because he is an old glassjaw piece of shit. Pic related is him at 122, not even slightly dehydrated.

Attached: rigondeaux-flores-weights (3).jpg (720x550, 193K)

>Yes he can quite easily
That's how I know you never were even close to being ripped. 1,8kg is a fucking shit ton for a 164cm guy with low bodyfat.
>not even slightly dehydrated
okay, lol.

Where are all these casual fans coming from?

>Donaire is done and Inoe is a meme.
Rigo is both, a done meme

Low BF% helps him since water drains easier from muscles than it does from fat. You don't understand how weight cutting works and MMA fighters his size regularly gain 10-15lbs overnight after their weigh ins.

>You don't understand how weight cutting works
No, I've only done it myself a dozen times.
>and MMA fighters
stopped reading there, I knew it.

imagine being this retarded to compare cutting weight in MMA with Boxing.

>No
You literally don't, though. You think if Rigo was less ripped it would make him dropping water weight (the only weight anyone drops during a fight week cut) more difficult. It's exactly the opposite. Your boy is a coward faggot duck and will be remembered as such.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-08 UFC 227 fight night weights All but six fighters come in over CSAC regulations (642x26, 3K)

You claimed it a mathematical impossibility to see it as reasonable or realistic for 121lb Rigo to drop 3 pounds over the course of a camp and a fight week cut. There is no actual reality in which that is the case.

>MMA
>You claimed it a mathematical impossibility
Nope, I didn't. Stop putting words in my mouth. I said "he can't JUST..". He can but it would be stupid for multiple reasons, an MMA gimp wouldn't understand.

he never ducked anyone.
but while we're talking about ducking, tell your favorite anime character to step up and face a real one for a change.

tko'ing some british faggot means nothing.

Attached: pantera.png (800x731, 450K)

>MMA
Weight cutting is weight cutting, it's a dehydrative science and a universal practice across all combat sports, its just generally less extreme in boxing. And less so for Rigo, who weighed in 4lbs less than the FW limit for his last fight because he is so tiny, but can't be expect to drop 3lbs more through an entire camp. Glassjaw ducker chump that he is, with zero career prospects.
He ducked WBSS. Try to follow along.

>dropping water weight (the only weight anyone drops during a fight week cut)

>What is glycogen

Lowcarb/low sugar diets are in place for an entire camp, not fight week.

Attached: 1553821968074.jpg (1080x1053, 137K)

First time in a /box/ thread. I'm rarely on Yea Forums anymore.

Not my fault you don't understand boxing. You could have said your stupid shit about any boxer from any generation and I'd still call you out on it.

I fucking hate Floyd but said the same about him when people compared his fight vs Hatton and Pacs fight vs Hatton.

Styles make fights. That's boxing 101, little anime boy.

Attached: meeting-the-black-ontaku-456-body-image-1438735506.jpg (995x1500, 661K)

>t.

Attached: soi.png (644x800, 15K)

god watching floyd school pac was great.

I woke up at 6am for work, it's 4pm now and these niggers are still going at it. Sad.

>I woke up at 6am for work, it's 4pm now
Fuck me, what do you do for a living?

6 am sounds nice. I'm up at 3,im one of the only Americans posting at that time

This is my opinion on all these fights that won't happen this year, maybe not even next year..
Wilder and Fury both beat Joshua, Wilder beats Fury
Spence beats all welterweights no named Terence Crawford
Lomachenko beats Gervonta, but Gervonta murders Ryan
Plant beats all Super Middleweights, except maybe Benavidez
Hurd cleans up Super Welter
Gvozdyk beat all current 175lbers but Kovalev loses to Ramirez

>Lomachenko beats Gervonta
LOL

Attached: Davis-Pedraza.webm (960x540, 1.74M)

6'4" 210lbs @ 10% body fat, nerd

Attached: meeting-the-black-ontaku-456-body-image-1438735421.jpg (995x1500, 506K)

Lol, the Shields-Hammer fight is selling like shit (to nobody's surprise).

Wonder if they'll just give it all away day of.

And Uysk?

The fat manlet gets schooled worse than when Floyd schooled cinnamon

Usyk goes through all the heavyweight journeymen until IBF, wba, wbo, IBO champion Jarrell "Big Baby" Miller gives him a title shot

Attached: bigbabymiller___BrYU5ULhpBX___.jpg (1080x1349, 104K)

>Gvozdyk beat all current 175lbers
Wrong, Vozdick sucks

Imagine believing an insecure fat kid could beat one of the most technical boxers of our time

Attached: 1535117912020.webm (640x480, 2.4M)

lol @ /box/ posters

if canelo, ggg, floyd, inoue, usyk and loma are all memes - who isn't a fucking meme?

I know that some of you guys are joking, but most of the time it seems like you believe the shit you're writing

Attached: blackwell-hennessy.jpg (800x533, 105K)

Davis' face after knocking out Pedraza

Attached: Davis-Pedraza.jpg (895x770, 77K)

anthony joshua

>One of the most technical boxers of our time after getting taken 12 rounds by Pedraza
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Is Lomachenko, dare I say it, a hypejob?

>inb4 "heheheh 'L-l-look at his face doe'"
A boxer's face tells a thousand stories, and Lomachenko's face says he's a BUM

Attached: Lomachenko-Pedraza.jpg (960x1196, 93K)

this general is a shithole, dead

what's wrong with you

We've been getting raided since Sunday morning this is nuts

Attached: Bellows_George_Wesley_Club_Night_aka_Stag_Night_at_Sharkey-s.jpg (1154x927, 322K)

Attached: both-members-of-this-club.jpg (1536x1083, 107K)

but it has always been like this

I've never seen comments like "canelo is a good boxer"

>A>B so C>B

Lmao he's still doing it

Who says Usyk is a meme?
Even I don't have a problem with him, he's the real deal.
No calls Inoue a meme other than the seething Neryposter, who went into hiding as soon as Nery weighed in at Featherweight for a Bantamweight title match.

It's like you fags can't enjoy anything unless everyone is nodding their head mindlessly at your opinions.
Golovkin and Loma are both certified bums though, based Mexicanos exposing them for the hypejobs they are.

>If someone doesn't agree with my garbage opinions on Boxing t-t-then this place is DEAD!
The Reddit echochamber is more your type, my friend.

Attached: 1544383028998.png (590x529, 437K)

Attached: stag-at-sharkeys1.jpg (1200x902, 354K)

He's an insecure little black boy like the fat manlet, obviously

Holy shit, is that Luis Ortiz by the ring corner?

You have no opinions that aren't premeditated with the intention of being contrary

yes

Attached: dempsey-and-firpo1.jpg (1151x937, 184K)

They FEAR based autism fighter

Attached: 7B1B2433-CF00-4F81-9E11-B9C151D913DD.png (1408x795, 1.3M)

>If you don't constantly nod your head with the popular opinion y-you're just being contrarian
Seethe harder.
No one can defend Lomachenko without spitting out excuses for every poor performance he has, and poor performances make up literally 1/4th of his entire professional career.

What a BUM.

Attached: 1554153253997.jpg (1280x720, 284K)

You can disagree without hyperbole and without being a complete fag about it. At least bring something to the table... You just sound like an unknowledgeable troll. If that's what you're going for, congrats I guess. But if you want to try and prove that you're right by making these stupid posts about people's faces and previous fights you're doing a terrible job.

He is a full-blown autismo who hates boxing and has dozens of pics of beat up loma and golovkin on his pc

>If you have any marks on your face after a fight or are prone to swelling it means you're a bum

Floyd ruined this sport in so many ways

>and previous fights
>"N-n-no! Don't bring up Lomachenko's bad performances! Anything but that! P-please Mr.user I beg of you!"

Attached: 1553821968084.jpg (795x662, 22K)

Floyd ruined the culture and marketplace and is almost entirely responsible for the common practice of avoiding primed fighters to retain an unbeaten record

Guess so. I'm too old to identify or ignore trolls now, apparently... Soon to be the grandpa on FB replying on advertisement statuses

Attached: anoldmanstalking.gif (480x360, 3.7M)

I meant comparing previous opponents fights to his fights. Again, just because A beat B handily doesn't make C better than B. And vice versa and everything in between.

If you want to specifically talk about performances, then go for it. But I'm going to take a guess and say you have so little knowledge about boxing you wouldn't know where to start.

This is exactly right. Also the culture of believing you have to have a 0 after your win # or else you're shit.

Also only caring about money.

He's good, I'm not hating because of his skill or anything. But I do in fact hate him for the rest.

>Don't compare Lomachenko's performance to a fighter to another fighter's performance to that same fighter! That's unfair and cheating! It makes Lomachenko look bad! Lomachenko can't look bad you meanie!

Attached: 1553761806609.jpg (434x491, 34K)

>a bum
You should probably stop watching boxing now.

Based opinion

he's fighting at a weight class above his optimal weight to be fair. He's a total framelet, even mikey whose the same size can move up weight better than he can, because of his frame. I don't understand why loma doesn't move back down. He doesn't have any power

>He doesn't have any power
Why have casuals descended upon /box/?

>Floyd ruined this sport in so many ways
quite the opposite.. but I thought the same when I was younger.

He doesn't have any power at his current weight class. And that's pretty apparent considering he landed a bajillion punch combo on pedraza and couldn't stop him.

meant for

I'm sure the right hander in southpaw stance doesn't help either

Yes, that's correct.

If A is pressure fighter that doesn't do well against counter punchers, and B is an outboxer that does, that doesn't mean B is better than A. It just means he's better at dealing with a certain style.

Not to mention all the other nuance that go along with it. Frame, weight, reach, injuries, outside influences, luck, game plan, officiating, accidental headbutts, cuts, fouls...

Like I said... It's very obvious you've never fought before in your entire life.

>you have to have a 0 after your win # or else you're shit
Yes and no. Any real boxer knows that a single or very few losses don't mean shit but most people (even those who call themselves boxing fans) are idiots who just take a quick look at a boxer's record on wikipedia and says "oh lol, he once lost against x (which he doesn't even know), so he must be shit".

youtu.be/Bkw1DbXVE4M?t=151 is a perfect example and this guy not only calls himself a boxing fan, he's supposedly a fucking boxing journalis.. Really makes you think. I can guarantee this motherfucker hasn't seen a single Buster Douglas fight in his life.

I'm 35 bruv. He did.

Especially among casuals and media.

To be fair Klitschko didn't help either but in a different way.

Yeah you're right. I was exaggerating.

The 0 is definitely more of a thing among fans and casuals

Why are you posting a guy who quit against Lomachenko?

Attached: DQqH6o5WAAAc7Sm.0.jpg (1200x800, 164K)

More excuses.
Linares is also small for the weight class, didn't stop him from knocking Loma down. He then proceeded to get absolutely ruined by a 140lb bum.

>I-if you bad talk Lomachenko, c-c-clearly you've never fought before.
Amateur.
All of those are excuses for his poor performance. He's a bum, plain and simple. TBE never needed excuses, he always won. Crawford doesn't need excuses, he hasn't put on a poor performance in recent times. Lomachenko is a bum because you need to write up a list of excuses for literally 1/4th of his fights.

Dunno, not a Rigo fan, just like that reaction pic.
Lomachenko couldn't even hurt a guy who is small for 122 though, what a pillowfisted bum.

Attached: 1505941800873.jpg (800x724, 54K)

Attached: 1554695320686.png (448x540, 249K)

>didnt stop him from knocking loma down
It's almost as if, there are people with different power in boxing. And look at that, one small lightweight knocked the other down, and the other one stopped him.

Why bother though, you're just funposting

>2019
>charlos are still ducking andrade

five years. i've been keeping track

they've both been exposed already now they're not relevant anymore

Gassiev is one of those guys who are tall but look small on pictures, it's weird.

>Andrade was scheduled to fight Jermell Charlo (24-0, 11 KOs) at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino on December 13, 2014, defending his WBO title. On November 16 was cancelled due to purse issues.[17] Andrade was reportedly offered $250,000, but later increased to what would be a career high $300,000 purse.[18][19] In January 2015, Banner Promotions stated the fight was back on and likely to take place in the Spring of 2015.[20] The following month, Star Boxing and Banner Promotions announced a deal was being worked out, however a fight did not materialise

How is this possible when andrade has been one of the more inactive fighters in those divisions? He was literally fighting once a year

Right now the excuse is that he's on DAZN, but back then he was free to go wherever.

Gotta be an idiot to believe that anyone is ducking the Charlos

the neckchad curse

Attached: Gassiev.jpg (768x432, 242K)

TO THIS DAY!

Attached: 1052062.jpg (750x445, 39K)

You're the one that keeps bringing up Loma like some kind of fucking obsessive. I gave you a list of reasons why your argument is shit and why certain fighters are better at dealing with certain styles. None of my post was specific to Loma or his fight, you just can't stop thinking about him for some reason and assumed I was too. Are you in the closet and lashing out at the object of your hidden desires?

Attached: 791285e4377d1aed22bce6d4012170af.jpg (470x470, 44K)

do you have link to whole fight?

>badlefthook.com/2019/3/22/18277076/my-xx-gf-my-20-year-old-girlfriend
The badlefthook fanposts are hilarious

PREDICTION: Crolla lands a clean counter on Loma as he gets beaten up that stiffens his legs for a second and nobody will shut up about it for the rest of the year

literally the best, fucking love him
mi vida loca

tldr not reading some faggots blogpost, what's the gist of it?

shakur stevenson mugshot

Delet this rigo was blackmailed to take a dive

>"W-what are you, gay? Stop criticizing Loma please..."

PREDICTION: Lomachenko predictably destroys the Britbum, and every Lomaslurper proceeds to point to the Crolla performance as though it's a good win.

Post your arm.

What the fuck did I just read lmao

Also I'm 11 years older than my gf ;)

Read it its fucking hilarious. It's by one of the more prolific and well regarded commenters on that site.

This was in the comments by him too
>

i am a hopeless romantic.

>i once had a beautiful mexican dentist in my mid 20s. she filled 4 cavities on me without any pain killer bc i refused and wanted to show my machismo like a fucking idiot. this took quite some time and fat beads of sweat would roll down my forehead. she dabbed them with a towel and leaned forward pushing her breasts into my head, calling me papi, and rubbing my chest under the bib and under my shirt. the whole time she and i talked about love and life off and on. she would trail off into stories of travel and her first and 2nd husband. she was on her 3rd marriage and explained to me that she is madly in love now but if she falls out of love she will get another divorce and move on to find love again. i had fallen in love with her while being smoke drilled into the screeching depths of hell and when she explained her seemingly heartless philosophy of love to me i felt hurt and betrayed

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 344K)

reminder that wrapping your hands is for literal gay boys. just learn to keep good wrist position and build up forearm strength. I hit heavy bag every day and never wrap my wrists

You are retarded. I used to think you were joking about not wrapping your hands but you are really retarded.

Kek
>tf
>tp

badlefthook.com is now a relationship advice forum?

>He thinks hand wraps are a brace for your wrist

I bet you also think a lifting belt is a brace for your back

Dr Mohammed back at it with the sound advice

Marsellos Wilder last fight is now a no contest because of a failed drug test
boxrec.com/en/boxer/835616

Loma is a BUM!

He’s only creditable wins is linares. The rigo fight he doesn’t get credit. Rigo wasn’t even the same weight class and he quit. A Mexican taxi driver gave him a boxing lesson.

Attached: 6B92F5FC-DF29-4BE3-B899-F0B1BC944585.jpg (1242x1451, 400K)

They have a section where fans can post their own articles but they range any subject.

cuz gassiev has the build of a 5'8 stocky bricklayer except just scaled up. explains his freak power

MY FUCKING SIDES LFMAOO

He beat Gary Russell Jr in his third fight

I don’t know why this guy is #1 P4P instead of Canelo and I don’t know why ggg is even in the p4p list when he lost all his belts. My guess is probably because they want a white fighter to be at the top so bad. They should wait for Caleb.

Literally no one cares about this bum other than to shit on wilder for having a half brother who's shit at boxing.

>razor-thin could have went each way fight, judges award it to guy A

>guy A is now p4p #1 and guy B doesn't deserve to be in the top 10

you realise this doesn't make sense

Is canelo not white? Dudes a fucking ginger.

Street sharks rule

>for having a half brother who's shit at boxing
runs in the family

Oscar got him a fake birth certificate. He was actually born in Dublin

>My guess is probably because they want a white fighter to be at the top so bad.
Basically, yeah. See Boxing journos desperately want to have a White guy at the top of the rankings.

White Hispanics don't count as White in America.

Ggg has no belts!!!!!

He literally has a plastic penis, so yes.

Manny Pacquiao has a brother who's shit at boxing. Tyson Fury has multiple brothers who are shit at boxing and one of them is as juiced up as Joshua. Canelo has multiple brothers who are shit at boxing.

Marsellos wilder is a bum who started boxing in his late 20's to cash out on his brothers name. Its pathetic how much wilder haters like to pile on him as some weird excuse to shit on wilder. No one does this to canelo or fury or pacquiao

White Americans don’t claim anyone white if they’re south of the border or mix with black. They only claim them on their own until they reach superstar status in America or like him.

And they is not even a white American. He’s a Slav lol! Watch huh those fat sports writers will shit on Caleb. They always do that to young American white fighters.

reminder that Terence Crawford uses his American Privilege to fight garbage opponents unquestioned by the boxing media

Attached: Eye-Test.jpg (800x800, 35K)

If that were true it would make sense if ggg was paid not to throw body shots, would have broken the glass

Zurdo Ramirez is a BUM

Name one creditable opponent

So does Errol Spence. Literally everyone is accepting the Mikey fight as a legit win

>it's a casual ranks terence crawford as #1 P4P for two years episode
Friendly reminder to remove him after he goes the distance with Amir "King" Khan

Never seen Fury's younger brother fight. Dude is shredded though.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 271K)

Have you wished the Chad Gennadyevich a happy birthday yet?

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (957x763, 82K)

>american privilege
Funny how that doesnt apply to Davis or the Charlos or wilder. Its not American privilege, its cause he's a top rank fighter and casuals ignore top rank because of hate surrounding the pbc.

Even andrade is getting a pass for fighting nothing but buns for the last couple of years.

Golovkin fought bums his entire career, robbed Jacobs, and got beat by Canelo, and yet the entirety of the Boxing work fellates the shit out of him.
There is a super-bonus afforded only to Eastern Euros in Boxing.

Attached: 1553821968073.jpg (720x760, 221K)

*switches stances and goes the distance with a bum who's smaller than him*

Attached: Crawford_Terence-1.png (500x840, 153K)

Mikey is the biggest BUM and hype job to fight today. I remember when he used to shit on Canelo about the fighters he fought when he didn’t face fighters too. Ran from linares and loma. Shit on Canelo for buying his Mercedes truck then the idiot goes out and buys a truck too.

>Dominates and stops every fighter hes fought in his third division.

Attached: Crawford-Benavidez.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

The Zone has a new ad with my boy Tracy Morgan
instagram.com/p/BwAI_c4haAP/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=r3vfmioxqmx4

What does him shitting on Canelo's truck have to do with his ability? Kek

that's not me, it's the retarded Muay Thai Gym Turk. I actually have slight problems with my hands because sometimes I didn't wrap my hands properly because I was lazy. That shit is punishing.

He was like 17 in the pic on the right. And hes like 20 now and a complete beginner so its not right to shit on him but hes not good. Tyson has another brother that petered out early in his career also, this one was a full brother too.

*makes excuses about size in every fight in his third division*

Attached: Loma.jpg (1200x800, 85K)

I know a few people with hand problems from hitting a bag without wraps.

Jealousy m8. Mikey believes he should be up there with Canelo but he doesn’t have the talent.

*has literally only fought bums*

Attached: Screenshot_20190408-131107~2.png (1080x1693, 245K)

Gamboa was at the bottoms of many's P4P list, he is a midget, but still a good win.
Indongo starched Troyanovski and schooled Burns, he was on a good run.
Postol was considered a troublesome opponents for many, a tricky jab and grabber.
Horn was a good first fight at 147, he was one of the biggest top dudes at the weight.

And all of them were undefeated.
It's true that it's not a HoF worthy resumes, arguably inferior to some guy in the PFP list, but it's not garbage.

>Ah yes! An imperious performance from the man mountain, he really showed that crippled shooting victim who's boss. He's the best pound for pound fighter in the world, Max, there's just no doubt about it!

Worst part is I never hit the bag without wraps but I often just used one layer of wraps instead of two. Over the course of many years it's really bad for your hands but you don't think of that when you're a kid/teenager. Luckily I always had good gloves otherwise it would have been even worse.

>Being this much of a butt blasted non-white

Lmao it's always about race with you fags

>Marsellos wilder is a bum
Deontay's a bum as well

Why oppose Loma to Crawford ?
They are not in the same weight class, with the same promoter and they don't want or plans to fight each other.

Meanwhile Spence is a clear rival for Crawford who only fought bums who have been gifted a place in P4P lists he does not deserve.

What matters is his opposition now. Fans would shit twice as hard on Spence if he fought Khan yet Crawford is only getting half criticism because "all the ww's are ducking him" despite the fact that he resigned with Top Rank knowing he wouldn't get the pbc ww's.

I believe Mikey was better at lightweight. It will take a particularly ferocious puncher or good technical boxer to move up 2 weights and do well.

It's pathetic. Even the most buttblasted GGG fans don't pile on Canelo's bum brothers trying to insinuate canelo was shit all along. One of his brothers literally got knocked out by Brandon Rios a while ago.

Why is Loma fighting on a friday?

*knocks out your nation's best fighter*
Nothing personnel, kid.

Attached: 1543755967811.jpg (720x720, 267K)

>all the ww's are ducking him

Well it's kind of true, crosspromotions fight aren't impossible to make.
It's only PBC's fault if they can't sign him and refuse to make buisness with him.

And honestly, there's more people shitting on Crawford than on Spence.

Lost 115-111 despite 2 knockdowns, laughing stock

There's a UFC ppv on saturday and ESPN probably doesn't want to risk drawing away any ppv buyers.

To not clash with the super fight Shields vs Hammer

Oh right, I never remember the UFC events.

Lmao.

Yeah, I sometimes don't wrap my hands when wearing some title bag gloves which have a gel lining. My Reyes need wraps though. We got a few of these water bags recently. Have you hit those before? It's a weird feeling when you are used to the impact of the heavy bag.

>Well it's kind of true,
No its not. Top rank is known to be difficult to work with. Look at the past 10 years of obstructionism by Top Rank. It's crazy how much people have forgotten about Top Rank's shit.

>And honestly, there's more people shitting on Crawford than on Spence.
If Spence fought crawford he would get nothing but shit. There are people trying to justify this match up though and argue that its even better then fighting mikey when its worse.

Don't think that's fair

He is an inferior technical boxer compared to almost anyone in the pros right now, but he makes up for it with KO power.

Don't know how to semantically describe that... A bad boxer but a good fighter? Which makes sense considering he just started boxing recently.

Pretty much the opposite of all these Eastern Europeans. Very technical but not necessarily the strongest punchers around. Which again makes sense, considering their amateur experience.

Not really a fan either, but it's always nice when the fights happen quickly. We'll see plenty of Wilder-Breazeale ads I'm sure

>Which makes sense considering he just started boxing recently
Been at it for nearly 14 years now. He's got the reach, height, killer instinct and Fury shouldn't have been getting knocked over by someone who weighed 213lbs

>Canelo
>#1 P4P

you don't become the best fighter in all of boxing by beating rocky fielding

>Loma, Crawford, the list goes on...
For me, it's Teofimo Lopez.

>Have you hit those before? It's a weird feeling when you are used to the impact of the heavy bag.
Actually I haven't. Are they even heavy enough?

Boxing fans, as much as they don't want to admit it, have an elitist cookie cutter mentality. If you don't match the preconceived notion of what's good, you suck.

Guys like Wilder(and the Rooster, Adonis Stevenson and even Big Baby) are some of the most interesting boxers. If they tried to fight like a conventional boxer puncher, they would all be journeymen. Instead they created unique styles that suited their strengths and have been successful because of it.

Muhammad Ali was shat on by his contemporaries. They said he was shit because he also had an unorthodox style.

They are round bags and they weigh around 190lbs. Those are good for people with joint or hand problems though. Good for uppercuts too..

10/10

>reddit spacers vouching for Wilder's skills
This board is only big enough for one American heavyweight.

Attached: jarrell-miller.jpg (922x600, 108K)

He's getting his excuses in now, this year or he's moving up
>"I’ve been telling everybody. I told Bob and I told everybody that if they want to push the fight with (Vasiliy Lomachenko) to next year - I am going to say it like this, I gave them this whole year. If they want to push it to March I am not taking the fight. I am not going to wait that long. We could fight but it would be at a catchweight. I am not going to wait (at 135)."

Based falseflagger.

NEW

Face it, your boy got exposed by a washed up obese cokehead gypsy

he is young I wouldn't be shocked if he needs to fight at a higher weight soon, pretty big for a LW also

biggest faggot on the site is the doctor who posts poetry and liberal politics, fuck him

I don't even like Wilder and this is how I've typed on Yea Forums for over a decade, suck my dick.

Hmm why did I think that he just started?

Did he begin in the amateurs mostly untrained or something? Weird that I thought he was a relative noob.